Just some Guy

Reston, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2008

Ok guys and gals, I have always wanted to show off mywife, My best way of doing and the safest so she does not realize my real desires, is to have her go with a thong bikini and topless on a public beach in Europe.

Now most beaches in Europe are topless, she has done it and I do love the attention that she receives, and I am constantly horny when she does, but occasiionally she keeps telling me that this is not normal.

Now are there any other couples, that share the same experience? Please share.

“and the angels wept...”

Since: Jan 08

Calgary, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2008

Just some Guy wrote:
Ok guys and gals, I have always wanted to show off mywife, My best way of doing and the safest so she does not realize my real desires, is to have her go with a thong bikini and topless on a public beach in Europe.
Now most beaches in Europe are topless, she has done it and I do love the attention that she receives, and I am constantly horny when she does, but occasiionally she keeps telling me that this is not normal.
I think that it is normal, but understand that some women are self conscious about it. I think just being that enviroment would put her at ease. LIke take her to topless beaches, but don't pressure her to take it off. Try that a few times to see if that helps relax her so she is less self conscious. IS she OK say going for massages where her shirt is off, or tanning salons where she is topless? is it just the pulic thing that is hard for her to get past?
I do think you are normal, but i also think that your wife is normal too!
Just some Guy

Reston, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2008

Fly_girl, she has done, at the beggining, she was so conscious about it and I had to persuade her, the next thing i knew, is that she got up and she went into the water without her top and with her tiny bottom/ thong bikini.

I believe she by now likes it, quite a bit but occassionally she is conscious, and she will mention that she is not doing something right.

About the tanning salon, she is doing it, and she has no problem with it.

Now about us going to a nude beach I have suggested this but the answer is that as long as noone is there she will do it for me,

If you ask me I would have liked it if some other couples were there, not so much for me to look other ladies, since my wife is pretty hot, it just adds to the excitement to have her been seen and admired by others.

Thank you for your reply
Henri

Perpignan, France

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2008

Judged:

Just some Guy wrote:
I do love the attention that she receives, and I am constantly horny when she does
Get some attractive guy to rub sun protection on her, she will love it.
Just some Guy

Reston, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2008

Henri it seems to me you are speaking from experience
Jim

Manchester, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2008

How old is she? I've known alot of women that won't do in their 20's what they will do in their 30's.

I'm 45 & my wife is 48. We go to nude beaches 6-7 times per year. Nothing better than the freedom to be naked in public.
Henri

Perpignan, France

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2008

Just some Guy wrote:
Henri it seems to me you are speaking from experience
Yes I am! We went to Negril last year, my wife loved the attention of the Jamaican men.
Pinkette

Luton, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2008

Jim wrote:
How old is she? I've known alot of women that won't do in their 20's what they will do in their 30's.
I'm 45 & my wife is 48. We go to nude beaches 6-7 times per year. Nothing better than the freedom to be naked in public.
i agree i love going topless on beaches my husband loves me doing it too he finds it a turn on so do i the feeling you get from being naked is great i go naked around the house all the time and in the garden
Join Free
Average Joe

Mason, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2008

Take her to Hedo II. (*)(*)

Since: Oct 07

Edmonton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2008

Just some Guy wrote:
Hello stranger, I think that this is perfectly normal, that it is exciting that you would want to show off you wife in this way. In fact, I think that it is more then normal, it is quite exciting...you should act on your fantasies if they are something that excite you...

;)
Loves the Beach

Narberth, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2008

Someguy-

I bet your wife is beautiful and you should be proud to see her admired by those around you.

My suggestion is to suggest she start out Topfree and then move on the the thong. I've found most women are more self-conscience about their rear-end than their boobs. Stick to a nude beach where there are plenty of others who are letting it all hang out. Avoid any beach or pool that is simply accepting of topless women.(i.e. Miami South Beach)

Good luck and have fun this summer. Let us know how it works out.
Pops Racer

Round Lake, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2008

Just some Guy wrote:
Take her to a real nude beach first.(The most typical European beaches allow toplessness but not full nudity).

Here's why to go that way:

In our sexually hung-up society woman's breasts are roughly analogous to a man's penis and balls. Therefore at a real nude beach you'd be as vulnerable as her and this would give her someone to go through adjusting with.

I can pretty much guarantee that once you two have been to a nude beach the very idea of a bathing suit will seem unbelievably strange to both of you.

This approach worked for my wife.(I, on the other hand, grew up going to nude beaches, so I never had any of these hang-ups.)
Sarah

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2008

Judged:

My husband loves me to bear my breasts on the beach. And I enjoy pleasing him. It clearly excites him. He loves when I "accidently" expose myself on non-topless beaches and public pools. Once at Disney World I pretended not to notice that my areola was exposed in front of a couple that we traveled with. I thought he was going to explode with excitement. That same couple saw us make love though the mini-blinds that were not completely closed. Very exciting.
passerby

Tacoma, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2008

I have had the same thoughts and wondered if they are normal. My fiance is in her 30s, petite, athletic, and attrective. When we went to the beach last summer, she wore a thong bikini for the first time -unexpectedly. I was surprised, a little apprehensive, and then surprisingly aroused by the number of people staring at her.

When we got back to the house at which we were staying -owned by an older couple, she took her top off in the pool when no one was around, but left it off when the couple and the college student who was staying with them returned. The first and last time something like that happened, but it was very memorable.
dick100

Medford, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2008

Just some Guy wrote:
My wife would never go topless at the beach. One day we were at a beach that was topless and she was the only on the area who was not topless. Before I could say anything, her top was off. She has gone topless many times since. Since she has large boobs, she gets the men looking at her every time.
my nude wife on beach

Oak Creek, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2008

i tried to write the whole story here and got bumped twice. here's the basics.
I took my wife to a nude beach...she showed herself off as if i wasn't there, and ended up showing off to guys. i think she may have sucked one or two of their cocks too.
Shaun

Durban, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2008

My wife loves being naked at the beach and I also get turned on watching her being watched by others guys and girls who in turn get turned on by looking at her.
Just some Guy wrote:
Hamption

Mission Viejo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2008

My wife is of middle-eastern descent (arab) and always gets stared at when we go to beaches because she looks so different. She has very large breasts and really likes the attention. I've been trying to convince her to go topless for a while. She finally did it when we were in Miami with another couple who we were friends with. It was really thrilling to watch people stare at her.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2008

Just some Guy wrote:
Is it not allowed to go topless on beaches in the US? There must be some beaches in the US where it's okay.

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2008

we never been to a topless beach but on a cruise my wife was drinking and she went up to karyoke, she told me later she had an urge to take her shirt off (she has a big chest) she also loves telling me when guys look at her chest..

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

6244 Users are viewing the Human Sexuality Forum right now

Search the Human Sexuality Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
watching 2 min Johnny 007 2
all skype users leave your skype id here (Jul '12) 2 min Avenged 353
Nude Snapchat Name Exchange (Dec '13) 2 min Punheta13 407
B.B.M. Dirty Pins (Oct '13) 3 min looking for sluts 14,262
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 3 min longhardsmooth 241,703
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 3 min anthatant21 331,203
Snapchat names 3 min Punheta13 6,679
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 4 min smoothboy12345 435,844
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 5 min DominantBBC 133,251