my wife giving my buddy a little show?

Posted in the Human Sexuality Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Jon

United States

#1 Jan 12, 2012
My buddy was over at my house last weekend and we were just hanging out. My wife was around the house doing her own thing.

My wife is fit, attractive and busty. She knew he was there and came donstairs where we were wearing short shorts and a slightly transparent tight fitting lowcut shirt. She sat down accross from my buddy facing him and they started chatting. Iwas off to the side of them and I noticed she was leaning forward with her arms pressing her breasts together and upward giving him a very nice view of her ample cleavage. Her breasts were really out there on display.

I stood to the side and let them continue their conversation. My buddy was clearly staring at my wife's breasts (smiling) and my wife knew it. What little portion of her breats that wasn't out there could be seen through her sheer shirt and was barely covered by her black lace bra.

They continued for a while smiling at each other and I'm certain my wife knew what she was doing.

There has been harmless flirting before and I think they find each other attractive.

Not sure what to think?

Since: Jan 12

Oklahoma City, OK

#2 Jan 12, 2012
Jon wrote:
My buddy was over at my house last weekend and we were just hanging out. My wife was around the house doing her own thing.
My wife is fit, attractive and busty. She knew he was there and came donstairs where we were wearing short shorts and a slightly transparent tight fitting lowcut shirt. She sat down accross from my buddy facing him and they started chatting. Iwas off to the side of them and I noticed she was leaning forward with her arms pressing her breasts together and upward giving him a very nice view of her ample cleavage. Her breasts were really out there on display.
I stood to the side and let them continue their conversation. My buddy was clearly staring at my wife's breasts (smiling) and my wife knew it. What little portion of her breats that wasn't out there could be seen through her sheer shirt and was barely covered by her black lace bra.
They continued for a while smiling at each other and I'm certain my wife knew what she was doing.
There has been harmless flirting before and I think they find each other attractive.
Not sure what to think?
Were u turned on by it?
Jon

United States

#3 Jan 12, 2012
I was in shock at the time and perhaps a little conflicted but later as I thought about it, yes It did turn me on that my wife was showing off and my buddy was clealry enjoying the view.
Jon

United States

#4 Jan 12, 2012
???

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#5 Jan 12, 2012
If I was the guy, I'd start lightly cuddling with the wife right there, and see how far she went with it. If played correctly, odds are that it could have led to some kissing or even some genital rubbing. You could have then progressed it further into a MFM threesome.
doug

Roseville, MI

#6 Jan 12, 2012
Jon wrote:
Not sure what to think?
nothing wrong with a girl showing or using what she has!!!!
Sounds like your girl enjoys showing it,you should ask her if she would like to use it on other guys.I bet she would like to play with other guys.I enjoy my wife playing and we have been married 10 years.
Jon

United States

#7 Jan 12, 2012
BrazenBoy wrote:
If I was the guy, I'd start lightly cuddling with the wife right there, and see how far she went with it. If played correctly, odds are that it could have led to some kissing or even some genital rubbing. You could have then progressed it further into a MFM threesome.
Oh my gish...do you really think it could have progressed to that? I'm not sure what that would do to our relationship. I wonder what could have been said or done to take the next step.

But I admit the thought of her hand on his shaft or him feeling her breasts and vagina right in front of me gives me a throbbing erection.

Location hidden

#8 Jan 12, 2012
Jon wrote:
<quoted text>do you really think it could have progressed to that?
I guess it depends on how proficient the guy is in slowly but boldly pushing the frontier without any nervousness. If you go slow enough, and go back and forth enough, then I'd venture there is a high probability of success.
Jon wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not sure what that would do to our relationship.
In the worst case, it could destroy your relationship, but if it does, then she never really loved you anyway. Typically it adds fun. If I was the guy, I might screw with my friend's wife, but I'd never do anything to separate the two or steal her from you.
Join Free
Jon

United States

#9 Jan 13, 2012
Well...in this case he didn't make a move. He just stared and smiled.

I wonder if I could have said or done something that waould progressed things.(Although I'm not sure I should.)

United States

#10 Jan 13, 2012
I'm pretty sure that you shouldve and in the future should encourage it... Mind if I have a view of your wife? We could try this and see if sending me her pics does anything for you or if this just makes you uncomfortable? Usually as I've seen in the past personally, that is the start of learning how you truly feel. My email is jp130649@gmail.com

“Proud husband of a Hotwife”

Since: Apr 11

Greenville, SC

#11 Jan 13, 2012
Jon wrote:
Well...in this case he didn't make a move. He just stared and smiled.
I wonder if I could have said or done something that waould progressed things.(Although I'm not sure I should.)
Easiest way to make that situation progress is to take the lead - you could have gotten close to her and started rubbing them a little or even just pulled them out for her. A much more impressive thing would have been to pull yourself out and offer it to her mouth. These are all things which would probably get her more fired up and let your friend know that it was ok to act himself.
Jon

United States

#12 Jan 13, 2012
I don't know. You think it's ok to let another man be with my wife?
doug

Roseville, MI

#13 Jan 13, 2012
Jon wrote:
I bet she would like to cuckold him!!!!
samom y

Basingstoke, UK

#14 Jan 13, 2012
my girlfriend is a model a couple of friends came round over the christmas time ..she was a bit drunk and they batered her between the legs i usused my new vidio cam i had and what a site it was now we put it on any go like rabbits

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#15 Jan 13, 2012
Jon wrote:
How would you react if she liked sex with him more than you?
Jason

Columbus, GA

#16 Jan 13, 2012
Jon wrote:
Not sure what to think?
I'd say it's pretty obvious she's letting him know she wants him.
You just might find yourself to be the odd man out.
Jon

United States

#17 Jan 13, 2012
_Zoey_ wrote:
<quoted text>
How would you react if she liked sex with him more than you?
Wow. I don't know. I imagine she might because he's new and she's been with me for 10 yrs.
Jennifer22

Portland, OR

#18 Jan 13, 2012
OK to preface this, my husband and I (I'm 22 and he's 25) and all the friends we hang out with our naturists, freely living in the nudism lifestyle, I was raised that way and to me and our group it's normal. So I wondered why my husband's friend was looking at me so strangely when I came down wearing only jeans barefoot and topless. I was going out (hence the blue jeans) but just had not finished getting dressed yet, and had come down to get a cold drink. While I was in the kitchen I hollered in and asked if either of them wanted a beer or something, my husband said yes so I brought him one and casually handed it to him as I turned to his visitor and greeted him casually, before excusing myself in hitting back upstairs to finish getting dressed. When I came home that evening my husband informed me that his friend earlier had been somebody from work, and not someone from the usual circle of friends! I guess after I left my husband had to explain to him what was going on, so now at the office my husband is "out" as a nudist to the people there who didn't already know it. Anyway the look on this guy's face was priceless when I think back on it!

Location hidden

#19 Jan 13, 2012
Jon wrote:
You think it's ok to let another man be with my wife?
I'd say it depends - can you trust the man to not steal your wife from you? Then it's all good. You can talk to her about it and while she is in fantasy-mode, do her good. I would.

Location hidden

#20 Jan 13, 2012
Jennifer22 wrote:
OK to preface this, my husband and I (I'm 22 and he's 25) and all the friends we hang out with our naturists, freely living in the nudism lifestyle, I was raised that way and to me and our group it's normal. So I wondered why my husband's friend was looking at me so strangely when I came down wearing only jeans barefoot and topless. I was going out (hence the blue jeans) but just had not finished getting dressed yet, and had come down to get a cold drink. While I was in the kitchen I hollered in and asked if either of them wanted a beer or something, my husband said yes so I brought him one and casually handed it to him as I turned to his visitor and greeted him casually, before excusing myself in hitting back upstairs to finish getting dressed. When I came home that evening my husband informed me that his friend earlier had been somebody from work, and not someone from the usual circle of friends! I guess after I left my husband had to explain to him what was going on, so now at the office my husband is "out" as a nudist to the people there who didn't already know it. Anyway the look on this guy's face was priceless when I think back on it!
I'd totally come back and visit my friend (read: her wife)- wonder what surprises she might have in store for me ;)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Snapchat Sex with girl (Sep '13) 2 min hgfg 542
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 2 min hung Perv for Pervs 495,718
anybody masturbating right now? (Nov '08) 3 min bananajuice 88,295
Late night sexting girls (Mar '11) 3 min Tsmoothxx 45
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 4 min thresh 47,071
sexy ladies on whatsapp chat shuld drop dia pho... (Jan '12) 4 min Rahul 15,981
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 4 min gelboone29 226,020
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 4 min fjohn112 564,601
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 6 min male4all 377,795

Human Sexuality People Search