United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2007

Judged:

I love everything about it. I had a threesome last night. Before I go any further let me tell you what my girl looks like so ladies and gents can understand how hard I came. She is very fairskinned, and has a nice set of c cup titts, and really really large pink nipples.She is very frail, maybe 125lbs. Her ass is big enough to sit a drink on, and it is nice and firm, but wiggles just right when you smack it.( I love the flesh colored nipples) I started off slowly with her, sucking on them really hard, until they were red. Then I bent her over rubbed on her ass, and squeezed and sucked it until it also turned red.(This is why I prefer lightskinned wemen. When they turn red, it really drives me wild!) Well, her girlfriend was with us last night. She is about 170lbs, and has EXTREMELY BIG titts, and nipples also. She has a big ass, and nice hips, and sexy thighs. Well, she was sucking on my meat while I played with my girlfriends ass. She sucked it soooo good. My girlfriend knows I like her talking nasty to me, so she made me look her in the eye while Kim(Her girlfriend sucked me off) She sucked so good that within 7min, I had to cumm. My girlfriend told me to get my dick out of her mouth, and jack my meat infront of her now. She wanted me to jack it hard and fast so that I could cumm all over her titts, and let Kim lick it off. Oh man, I came soooooo hard, just from looking at the two of them, and the head, and then the jacking...Whew! My hard long meat of course was still ready for pussy. Well, I roll them both over on their stomachs, and hit one at a time from the back! I am an ass man, and that is one of the only positions I like, Well I grab Kims big ass, and lick inside her thighs, and then ram my hard meat into her pussy. I just stroke her deep,and slow, just enough to enjoy looking at her big ass jiggle and shake with each thrust...In the meantime, I am sticking my fingers inside my girlfrinds hot pussy, and her ass, and she said she was ready to feel my hard meat in her throbbing and wet pussy. I grab her by her neck and just stroke really really hard and fast until I get too excited yet AGAIN, and ask her where she wants the cumm because its getting ready to shoot She said she wanted it on her ass. I take my meat out and smack her on the ass with it, and cumm flies out all over her ass cheeks! THats not all......I didnt get to cumm from Kims pussy yet, so I rammed my meat in her mouth, holding onto her neck, demanding that she suck it really hard and fast in her throat. I just keep going until I finally feel my meat growing excessively hard again..Then I tell her to get up, and flip over. I am laying on my back, and she is riding me in reverse. All I see is her big red ass flopping all over my dick, and it feels sooo good! I demand she stop and take it out her pussy and shove it hard and fast in her ass. With each glide of that tight ass hole on my Big and Hard Meat, and the bed shaking, I just loose it,and for the last time, I scream, and cumm all in her tight ass for about 1min straight, I am just nutting! I have NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER came sooooo hard!!!! I love cumming and especially on big thick lightskinned girls.
Anonymous

Gainesville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2007

MajicStick wrote:
I love everything about it. I had a threesome last night. Before I go any further let me tell you what my girl looks like so ladies and gents can understand how hard I came. She is very fairskinned, and has a nice set of c cup titts, and really really large pink nipples.She is very frail, maybe 125lbs. Her ass is big enough to sit a drink on, and it is nice and firm, but wiggles just right when you smack it.( I love the flesh colored nipples) I started off slowly with her, sucking on them really hard, until they were red. Then I bent her over rubbed on her ass, and squeezed and sucked it until it also turned red.(This is why I prefer lightskinned wemen. When they turn red, it really drives me wild!) Well, her girlfriend was with us last night. She is about 170lbs, and has EXTREMELY BIG titts, and nipples also. She has a big ass, and nice hips, and sexy thighs. Well, she was sucking on my meat while I played with my girlfriends ass. She sucked it soooo good. My girlfriend knows I like her talking nasty to me, so she made me look her in the eye while Kim(Her girlfriend sucked me off) She sucked so good that within 7min, I had to cumm. My girlfriend told me to get my dick out of her mouth, and jack my meat infront of her now. She wanted me to jack it hard and fast so that I could cumm all over her titts, and let Kim lick it off. Oh man, I came soooooo hard, just from looking at the two of them, and the head, and then the jacking...Whew! My hard long meat of course was still ready for pussy. Well, I roll them both over on their stomachs, and hit one at a time from the back! I am an ass man, and that is one of the only positions I like, Well I grab Kims big ass, and lick inside her thighs, and then ram my hard meat into her pussy. I just stroke her deep,and slow, just enough to enjoy looking at her big ass jiggle and shake with each thrust...In the meantime, I am sticking my fingers inside my girlfrinds hot pussy, and her ass, and she said she was ready to feel my hard meat in her throbbing and wet pussy. I grab her by her neck and just stroke really really hard and fast until I get too excited yet AGAIN, and ask her where she wants the cumm because its getting ready to shoot She said she wanted it on her ass. I take my meat out and smack her on the ass with it, and cumm flies out all over her ass cheeks! THats not all......I didnt get to cumm from Kims pussy yet, so I rammed my meat in her mouth, holding onto her neck, demanding that she suck it really hard and fast in her throat. I just keep going until I finally feel my meat growing excessively hard again..Then I tell her to get up, and flip over. I am laying on my back, and she is riding me in reverse. All I see is her big red ass flopping all over my dick, and it feels sooo good! I demand she stop and take it out her pussy and shove it hard and fast in her ass. With each glide of that tight ass hole on my Big and Hard Meat, and the bed shaking, I just loose it,and for the last time, I scream, and cumm all in her tight ass for about 1min straight, I am just nutting! I have NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER came sooooo hard!!!! I love cumming and especially on big thick lightskinned girls.
Why do I hve this feeling that you are banging my brother-in-law's daugher, Jessica ?? My b-i-l has 2 daughters living ind "lovely" downtown Yulee, Fla., and if they are like their mother, aunt and grandmother (and I am pretty sure they are whores too), it probably IS one or both of them.
Azzman

Cedar Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2007

Wow, is this story for real or just a fantasy?

My woman has her sister staying with us right now (she just got out of a bad and abusive relationship). I wonder if I can gat a 2woman 1man 3some out of them? That would be grea, but I dont think they will go for it.

“Fabulosity at its BEST”

Since: Aug 07

Washington DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2007

Wow....the world is filled with more pervs than I thought!! Funny Funny!
cough

Mississauga, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2008

wow, youre one lucky guy

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 5 of5
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

4538 Users are viewing the Human Sexuality Forum right now

Search the Human Sexuality Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Gay phone wank (Oct '12) 2 min Jonsta19 20,002
I'm a hot gay guy wanting to text other gay guy... (Aug '11) 2 min Fuck4Young 2,902
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 2 min Acidddicted 326,706
Genuine wife/gf feet swap 2 min Jag 18
Jerk off instructions? 3 min nigel 3
Horny gay/bi who live in Coventry,Uk (Jan '13) 3 min Bob 39 236
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 3 min D_bizzl 238,001
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 5 min Matt 432,462
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 5 min moody 1,758
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 9 min Socalguy69 130,614
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••