What does gay anal sex feel like?

Posted in the Human Sexuality Forum

First Prev
of 232
Next Last

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#1 Jan 9, 2011
I made a thread a while back (can't seem to find it), about my boss who'd been flirting with me. Well, things have moved on since then, and I dunno... the way I feel is a bit more complicated.

I've tried to stop myself from thinking about it, but I can't help it. So I guess what I'm asking It's a bit of an embarrassing question, but I have to admit I've wondering about it a lot recently. Okay, not a lot... constantly.

What exactly is anal sex like when you're on the receiving end? Does it hurt? What is the sensation like? Why does it feel good? Is it possible to c*m just from being f**ked that way?

P.S. Would really LOVE to chat with some experienced, top-minded men about this stuff. I'm on Yahoo - kim_tl1989 so if you wanna chat, just IM me.
lil_tjuan

United States

#3 Feb 1, 2011
It feels great to be on the receiving end. Also yes it is possible to c*m this way I have c*m in my anal many times. But just remember to have lubricant and a condom!! Have fun!!!!
pablo

Peru

#4 Feb 1, 2011
if you like the idea of receiving anal; of being penetrated, you will most probable like it when it happens: I can tel you about best positions for being penetrated for the first time; and what have been my personal experiences, if you realy care. Anyway, it is true: good lubes and condoms!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
bug off

Bronx, NY

#5 Feb 1, 2011
pablo wrote:
if you like the idea of receiving anal; of being penetrated, you will most probable like it when it happens: I can tel you about best positions for being penetrated for the first time; and what have been my personal experiences, if you realy care. Anyway, it is true: good lubes and condoms!
No one cares

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
pablo

Peru

#7 Feb 2, 2011
bug off wrote:
<quoted text>
No one cares
you dont care; it is clear: but others might care: taht is what this thread is about.
gaydude

United States

#8 Mar 23, 2011
its amazing
anonymous

Hamilton, OH

#9 Mar 24, 2011
nice wrote:
if you are that clueless how it feels why don't you stick something in there and if it feels good then there's your answer
Yeah... like maybe a stick of dynamite with a lit fuse....

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Gayyyy

Ogden, UT

#11 Mar 24, 2011
gaydude wrote:
its amazing
. I am with you man, i love it.
Join Free
Jak

Superior, WI

#12 Mar 24, 2011
Gayyyy wrote:
<quoted text>. I am with you man, i love it.
Is ur a nus tight
Creeper

Murfreesboro, TN

#14 Jun 2, 2011
Well...It depends.Some people are just meant to be bottoms,and others are meant to be tops.Obviously,if you are a bottom,receiving will feel amazing,while a top probably wouldn't enjoy being a receiver.Catch my drift?
hii

United States

#15 Jun 9, 2011
My cousin put his 9" cocktail in my butt when I was in the shower. We do it every week now. I love for him to c*m in it then eat it out

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#16 Jun 9, 2011
It is incredilbe to be on both ends, being bottom can be more fun if done correctly, you should try it. It is amazing!!!!!
Big K man

Somerset, KY

#17 Jun 9, 2011
I like being a bottom although I don't have much experience at it. I agree some people are meant to be one or the other.
corey

Sydney, Australia

#18 Jun 10, 2011
It is incredible. You should try it. I love doggy style a little more in preference from being on my back. I have sensitive nips which love to be attended to hence i like taking d**k on my back too. It is relly something to have your friend inside you. You must try it.
Blahh

Ontario, CA

#20 Jul 9, 2011
Pic wrote:
Any gay men like a pic of my virgin butt ..... very hot pic !!
. I doo
Pic

Washington, DC

#21 Jul 9, 2011
Blahh wrote:
<quoted text>. I doo
Whats ur email? I'll send any pic u like to see !!
interested

Woodbridge, VA

#22 Jul 10, 2011
Pic wrote:
<quoted text>Whats ur email? I'll send any pic u like to see !!
hey pic can I see that pic of ur butt too???...my email is baldwinchuck76@yahoo.com
Blahh

Ontario, CA

#24 Jul 11, 2011
Any guyss withh bigg dicks wanna send me pics :)
Pic

Washington, DC

#25 Jul 11, 2011
Blahh wrote:
Any guyss withh bigg dicks wanna send me pics :)
#1 how old r u ?#2 where do I send to ???
Ahhh

Ontario, CA

#26 Jul 11, 2011
Pic wrote:
<quoted text>#1 how old r u ?#2 where do I send to ???
. Howw oldd aree yhouu is thee questionn love :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 232
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
19 f klk me guys 3 min bigry1010 4
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 3 min 50 and full 528,414
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 3 min fiddler1234 199,403
Snapchat names!:) (Jul '13) 3 min pussylpverq1 6,865
kettering gay sex (Jul '13) 3 min Westhamutd 1,064
Do girls like men eating own jizz 4 min So hard 1
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 4 min Waveydon12 338,386
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 4 min johndoebro79 448,066
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 5 min Codysmith76 33,068

Human Sexuality People Search