Comments
1,061 - 1,080 of 2,204 Comments Last updated Thursday Jul 17
Bill

Lady Lake, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1382
May 16, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Kriss1974 wrote:
I'm in lake Charles Louisiana and love sucking cock old or young I prefer older men if anyone is in my area and in need of service text me 337-302-5003in my area only
Hi Kriss--Just reading your note gave me an erection that Im taking care of now. Thanks for the sexy note.
Slider

Archbald, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1386
May 21, 2012
 

Judged:

3

1

1

I am a 62 yo MWM, just started seeing men this year can't stop love it and love the reward
fantasyman

Landisville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1387
May 21, 2012
 
tellmeasecret wrote:
Love a good "teabaggin'" on a shaved man.
Location?
Ken56

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1389
May 22, 2012
 
Thinking of joining a fitness club east suburbs of Detroit. Hoping to meet other older men early morning hours before work.
sucker man

Bellmawr, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1390
May 23, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

I am a regular at the adult bookstore and love going.Wife stopped sex years ago have tryed everything but nothing.So i have found everything i need there.I also crossdress when i go and most men love it when i am sucking them dressed.Once i get there i make the rounds so they can all see me dressed up.Most times i just wear a black bra black garderbelt black long ff seamed stockings with black silk pantys and high heels.Once i have done that i take my place on a round low padded table and get ready to suck.And there are plenty to suck all shapes and sizes and colors.I will suck as many as i can and take a brake and let some of them screw me.Some time i will suck and screw at the same time.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1391
May 23, 2012
 
sucker man wrote:
I am a regular at the adult bookstore and love going.Wife stopped sex years ago have tryed everything but nothing.So i have found everything i need there.I also crossdress when i go and most men love it when i am sucking them dressed.Once i get there i make the rounds so they can all see me dressed up.Most times i just wear a black bra black garderbelt black long ff seamed stockings with black silk pantys and high heels.Once i have done that i take my place on a round low padded table and get ready to suck.And there are plenty to suck all shapes and sizes and colors.I will suck as many as i can and take a brake and let some of them screw me.Some time i will suck and screw at the same time.
Painfully envious here!!!
Diana cd

Guelph, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1392
May 23, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

I love older men. I get all dressed in sexy clothes makeup hair and nails sexy heels and be their fantasy sex kitten. Sexually pretty much anything goes - anal oral masturbation - A good place to find horny men is a bathhouse -usually dark and lots of willing men who need to be satisfied. I'm sure that their wives dont take care of those needs like I love to do for them

Since: Mar 12

Merchantville, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1394
May 23, 2012
 
47frank wrote:
<quoted text>Painfully envious here!!!
As well, here! Like to talk more with frank47! You have many responses that I appreciate.
Join Free
How about that fagtroll

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1395
May 23, 2012
 
cHris hAnsen, what a boibutt raping sperm swallower.

Since: Mar 12

Merchantville, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1396
May 23, 2012
 
sucker man wrote:
I am a regular at the adult bookstore and love going.Wife stopped sex years ago have tryed everything but nothing.So i have found everything i need there.I also crossdress when i go and most men love it when i am sucking them dressed.Once i get there i make the rounds so they can all see me dressed up.Most times i just wear a black bra black garderbelt black long ff seamed stockings with black silk pantys and high heels.Once i have done that i take my place on a round low padded table and get ready to suck.And there are plenty to suck all shapes and sizes and colors.I will suck as many as i can and take a brake and let some of them screw me.Some time i will suck and screw at the same time.
I am about 2 seconds from your sentiment, and, five miles from from that spot. I hope we will meet soon!

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1397
May 23, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

The older women seem to grow the less they seem to enjoy sex even with lots of foreplay. No wonder men turn to other males for blow jobs not that I want to but I do enjoy looking at a nicely shaven smooth pen. Part of Nature's priceless art work. One doesn't have to almost lie on our back to look at a vag, ha haaaaa. Also I am not up in the senior age group either but I hear a hell of a lot about it from other males in my travels.

Since: May 08

Naperville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1399
May 24, 2012
 
wishbone24 wrote:
The older women seem to grow the less they seem to enjoy sex even with lots of foreplay. No wonder men turn to other males for blow jobs not that I want to but I do enjoy looking at a nicely shaven smooth pen. Part of Nature's priceless art work. One doesn't have to almost lie on our back to look at a vag, ha haaaaa. Also I am not up in the senior age group either but I hear a hell of a lot about it from other males in my travels.
You are right... a lot of men are turning to other men for blowjobs... I too have progressed from the one getting sucked, to the one now doing the sucking. I really enjoy sucking cock now, and there are plenty of guys not getting enough sex from wifey, so they go looking for hook ups. I meet guys at the adult porno stores and suck them in private booths... its really hot.
The Raven

Olive Branch, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1400
May 24, 2012
 
2 and 2 ain't making 4 here!. You used to enjoy getting a nut, wife sex or however. Now you go about and are giving head jobs so someone else can get a nut. What, pray tell, does that do for you?

“living life and having fun”

Since: Oct 09

Ridge NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1401
May 25, 2012
 

Judged:

4

2

1

The Raven wrote:
2 and 2 ain't making 4 here!. You used to enjoy getting a nut, wife sex or however. Now you go about and are giving head jobs so someone else can get a nut. What, pray tell, does that do for you?
Give it a try and find out
old guy

Ellicott City, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1402
May 25, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

I've stayed in a RV park and I agree with a lot of these guys. It seemed that older guys that didn't get anything at home were "cruising" at night in the park. This was in Florida and after my first week I had hooked up with a few guys just like me. Four or five of us down by the lake doing each other. I was swallowing two or three of them each time we met several times a week. It was the best winter I ever had. Some old guys are really hung.
The Raven

Olive Branch, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1404
May 25, 2012
 
nipple lover wrote:
<quoted text>
Give it a try and find out
That's not much of an answer but...."no way, Jose'!"
Jim

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1405
May 26, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

There's nothing wrong with it and it's more common than younger guys think. As a man gets older, many guys think about how it feels and act on it. I did and I still get plenty at home. I got curious around 55. Doesn't make me any different, just like a good sucking.

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1406
May 26, 2012
 
Jim wrote:
There's nothing wrong with it and it's more common than younger guys think. As a man gets older, many guys think about how it feels and act on it. I did and I still get plenty at home. I got curious around 55. Doesn't make me any different, just like a good sucking.
I have wondered what it would feel like as I have seen many pens at swinger's parties. To me the uncut smooth ones look the nicest. Still not ready for the eperrience yet. Maybe when I am a tad older.
Jim

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1407
May 26, 2012
 
wishbone24 wrote:
<quoted text>
I have wondered what it would feel like as I have seen many pens at swinger's parties. To me the uncut smooth ones look the nicest. Still not ready for the eperrience yet. Maybe when I am a tad older.
You'll get there. If you're looking now, the curiousity will get to you after awhile. Mine started in the gym. I'd take a shower and just started noticing guys c**ks. Curiousity crept in on how it would feel in my mouth. Went on a website and met up with a couple guys who love doing it. I like to receive more than give but once in awhile I'll suck just to feel it. It's cool. Wife knows nothing about it.

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1408
May 26, 2012
 
Jim wrote:
<quoted text>
You'll get there. If you're looking now, the curiousity will get to you after awhile. Mine started in the gym. I'd take a shower and just started noticing guys c**ks. Curiousity crept in on how it would feel in my mouth. Went on a website and met up with a couple guys who love doing it. I like to receive more than give but once in awhile I'll suck just to feel it. It's cool. Wife knows nothing about it.
So tell me what does it feel like and what type of pen do you like sucking? Have you ever migrated to anal from being sucked or doing the sucking or thought about it?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

6116 Users are viewing the Human Sexuality Forum right now

Search the Human Sexuality Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
first time girls saw a hard penis (Aug '09) 6 min Kimmyjo 1,235
Gay Snapchat Ireland (Dec '13) 6 min the bishops finger 1,188
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 7 min Phatman88 132,454
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 7 min sexyboy135 2,119
I want whatsapp contacts (Jan '13) 7 min martin 1,265
umabhebhana (Dec '10) 7 min bonks 28,499
I'm a hot gay guy wanting to text other gay guy... (Aug '11) 7 min juan Pierre 2,907
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 8 min hornyhereford 240,576
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 11 min Gayboy123456 434,775
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 14 min max6095 329,901
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Human Sexuality People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••