manly

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2012

i was sitting wit my sistr in our car. we were sitting so closr that i get to touch her boos. it was so soft. i touch for som time and i kept my hands on her thigh. she dint say anything. afer that i slowly pulled her hands towards my laps stil then she dint refuse.... she know what was hapening.... and finally i let her hands on my penis. she stared stroking over them i love it...i am sure she had fun
Josh

Asansol, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2012

Anyone reading this page?

Want a girl for sex chat!!
della

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

My first penis feel was when i was in my dad's car with my boyfriend and he kissed me and put his dick in my mouth and then he told me to feel it.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

I'm the youngest of 3 girls. There was always guys hanging around our house. When I was 10 when I started giving guys hand jobs. Mostly boys that were there to see my sisters. When I was 11 I started giving guys BJs.
Bossss

Tracy, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

Judged:

AmieeLK wrote:
I'm the youngest of 3 girls. There was always guys hanging around our house. When I was 10 when I started giving guys hand jobs. Mostly boys that were there to see my sisters. When I was 11 I started giving guys BJs.
Hey babe text me 7037200100
samanthamiller

Pune, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

i had first felt my bf's penis in his hostel room, and kissed it above his jockey, next i took of my panties and sat on his erection without taking of his jockey and rubed it and had my orgasm and made is underpants wet with my juices
needsone

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

samanthamiller wrote:
i had first felt my bf's penis in his hostel room, and kissed it above his jockey, next i took of my panties and sat on his erection without taking of his jockey and rubed it and had my orgasm and made is underpants wet with my juices
you sound lke quite a good tease,, lucky guy you have there. so did you ever finish HIM off
marykkclass

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

AmieeLK wrote:
How old were the guys? was it your idea to persue them and do for them or theirs?
Join Free

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

They guys were always older than me, closer to my oldest sisters age, so usually 15 and up, and usually older. It was always my idea to go after them. To this day I still prefer older guys.

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

AmieeLK wrote:
They guys were always older than me, closer to my oldest sisters age, so usually 15 and up, and usually older. It was always my idea to go after them. To this day I still prefer older guys.
Thats good, you can do mine if you wish ??
Rebeca

Ellicott City, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

I was15 and I was on a date with this guy named Jaycob and he demanded me to touch his penis so I did it .it was very smooth it was worth it he is uncircumcised so I pulled it back and touched it
Rebeca

Ellicott City, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

I kissed it when the skin was back to
Pappasmurf2252

Madison, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Rebeca wrote:
I kissed it when the skin was back to
Did you like the way it taste when you kissed it? ;)
marykkclass

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

AmieeLK wrote:
what made you start or think about doing that at such a young age? Had you seen it before or have friends who talked about it before.Usually girls at that age do not even thing about boys quite yet or do things yet.
Rick

Cornelia, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Pat wrote:
I was 10 and it was my Dad's.He was sleeping and his penis was erect and sticking out of the opening of his boxers.I have touched it many times since.

Can i have ur number

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

marykkclass wrote:
<quoted text>what made you start or think about doing that at such a young age? Had you seen it before or have friends who talked about it before.Usually girls at that age do not even thing about boys quite yet or do things yet.
I have two older sisters. There was always guys hanging around the house and I used to sometime catch them doing things, and I would ask them things. Plus my best g/f had an older sister too and we would sometimes spy on her and her b/fs. That's what got me interested in boys and sex at such a young age. I also started having my periods at age 9, so I think my hormones got a jump start.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

AmieeLK wrote:
Did your sisters know that you were blowing their dates? How did that work - did you blow them whilst they were waiting for your sisters to get ready to go out?

Surely some of the guys must have dropped by for a bj from you now and again at least. I would have come for another when your sisters weren't there

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

The guys I was with were just friends of me and my sisters, not their dates or bf's.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

AmieeLK wrote:
The guys I was with were just friends of me and my sisters, not their dates or bf's.
Its very cool that you were such a good gal pal AmieeLK.

Did your sisters do this too?

Did you ever help more than one at the same time?
Shy hot horny wet girl

Fayetteville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

I was about 6. My moms boyfriend used to lay down with me every night before I went to sleep. He would rub my bare pussy and put my hand on his cock and tell me to play with it. He always wore a robe with nothing on under it. I think my mom knew. One night I remember looking at my door and it was cracked open and she was looking in. Why else would a mom let a guy lay in bed every single night with her 6 year old unless she knew he was being sexual with her?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5469 Users are viewing the Human Sexuality Forum right now

Search the Human Sexuality Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Any women really want to start a incestuous fam... (Oct '12) 3 min bfn 150
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 3 min taylor9811 336,572
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 3 min Hookupmagic09 246,120
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 3 min jzackxonan 440,176
Couple skype sex! (Apr '13) 3 min Bill Tina 112
looking for a k.i.k mistress 4 min male4all 9
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 4 min Curiously89 136,442
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 4 min Undeaddgaf 2,918
•••