Comments
1 - 20 of 23 Comments Last updated Jan 18, 2014
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
jon

UK

#1 Jan 25, 2011
Yea she caught me in her bathroom, when she asked why I told because she is the most beautiful woman I have ever seen! She told me to come and see her tomorrow! I can't wait!
Xx end

UK

#3 Jan 25, 2011
Have to let us know wot tomorrow brings
panTsniffer

Arlington, TX

#5 Jan 25, 2011
was she mad when she caught u sniffing her panties?
Noooooo

Canada

#7 Jan 25, 2011
WTF How did I end up here? I searched for glue sniffing and ended up here! I'm now lost in cyberspace...help...://runtime .error.characterdelete: ahhhh nooooooo!!!!!!
mike im hardstrokin

United States

#8 Jan 25, 2011
manica 57 want text me please
mike im hardstrokin

United States

#9 Jan 25, 2011
hi manica 57 ru wet and horny if so reply back thanks
panTsniffer

Arlington, TX

#10 Jan 26, 2011
ive always been curious how my aunt would react if she actually caught me sniffing her panties!!
simples

UK

#12 Jan 26, 2011
jon wrote:
Yea she caught me in her bathroom, when she asked why I told because she is the most beautiful woman I have ever seen! She told me to come and see her tomorrow! I can't wait!
Let me guess how this plays out. You meet your aunt and then f!ck the living daylights out of her, all day, with your 16 inch long, coke can diameter c!ck, and she says that you are the best she ever had. Then her 18 year old daughter catches you and says that you have to f!ck her as well or she will tell her Dad. Then your aunt's husband walks in the door and you then get your pooper stretched by his 21.5 inch c!ck. Am I close?
Join Free
lover123

UK

#13 Apr 18, 2011
i have fallen in love with my aunt. at first i sniffed her pats and bra but then once i touched her thigh
she didnt say anything and i continued
ever since i tuch her
the only lace i havent is her tits and pussy
she likes me and flirts
im 26 shes 23
she is sly and only flirts when we are alone
she shows she loves me
MOV

Ujjain, India

#14 Nov 17, 2011
i am in love with my aunt too. she is 49 and im 17. shes very sexy. shes naughty sometimes but i dont know what will hapen if i try to do anyting to her. HELP!
dan big

Coventry, RI

#15 Nov 18, 2011
My favorite aunt caught me sniffing the pantys that she dropped into her hamper after she came home from work to shower lol. I had the lower crotch and asshole spot covering my nose putting me in another world not paying attention to anything but her musky sweaty odor mmmm. Out of nowhere her pantys lift off my face while she asks me how I could enjoy Auntie pat's gassy strong scented sweaty pantys. I said cuz I really liked a womans body parts wen they've been sweating and creating a feminine stink and I know I'd never get to lick ur feet asshole crotch armpits after u got home from work ever : ( then she pulled off her fresh pantys right next to me and put back on her smelly wet from sweat pantys so she gets em 2wice as smelly so she can smother my face underneath her big sweaty strong odored crotch after she seals my mouth closed so I am forced to inhale my Aunties real smell while she drags a nylon sock across my cock tip for 15 minutes str8 making me gasp for air in her hot wet asshole and made me be silent for her to fart up my. Nose lol

“Couple That Likes Panties”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#16 Nov 18, 2011
Most men have done exactly what you have done, whether it be with a family members panties like moms panties, sisters panties, cousins panties, aunts panties or maybe neighbors panties, friends moms panties or sisters pnaties, or like you with your girlfriends moms panties. All guys love panties, some just enjoy seeing them while others also enjoy the feel of them, the scent of them, and even the taste of them. Ask most guys and they will confess to having stolen panties or sniffed panties at some point. Its just something we guys have a fascination with. Most guys enjoy panties, seeing them, touching them, sniffing them, and yes even wearing them. Many other men do this, panties are close to that certain female part that drives us men crazy, the sight, the smells and there are few men who would not go crazy for it, and when its not available the next best thing is a pair of panties with those scents on it. LOTS of guys do this and that are are many woman who accept this and even get turned on by a guy who uses there panties. Using panties is totally normal and most guys cannot resist examining a pair of panties laying on the floor, or in the hamper or laying in a pile of cloths ready for the wash. In my younger days I was caught a few times and as much as one tries to avoid getting caught there is also the feeling of excitement in thinking about getting caught. My wife knows and understands my love of panties in fact she likes panties more than me, thought it was different at first that she enjoys doing many of the same things I enjoy doing with panties but I later found that many woman enjoy doing things with theres or other womans panties. Check out our profile for more about us.
parismita

Delhi, India

#18 Apr 25, 2012
I have once seen my nephew sniffing my panties,he even ejaculated his semen on it but i guess it was ok he was 16 or 17 and it was normal.I also quite liked it ,i was a woman of 27-28 and found it quite interesting that i could arouse him to such levels,though i never told him that i found him in his deed.
lllllllllllllll

San Jose, CA

#20 May 11, 2012
Any one wanna trade aunt pics or cousin pics leave your kik
poponeopo

Saginaw, MI

#21 May 11, 2012
poponeopo is my kik
Silky

Calgary, Canada

#22 May 11, 2012
We were at my wifes aunts place and I was doing some painting in one of the bedrooms downstairs while my wife and her aunt visited upstairs. The laundry room was right next door where I washed out brushes and rollers and there was a pile of laundry on the floor. Stupid me.....one pair of her aunts panties against my nose and another pair wrapped around my throbbing stiffy giving it hard time when my wife walked in! Needless to say she wasn't impressed and I heard about it for weeks! Again.... Stupid me!
Mrhorny

London, UK

#24 May 31, 2013
I sniffed my aunts black thong and it smelled so beatiful it had stains on it i licked all the stain off now i keep thinking about her i really want to have sex wiv her shes 29 and im 14
Maiden Form

Switzerland

#25 Jul 10, 2013
I can't get enought of my aunt Theresa's panties. Just writing it gets me hard. The smell and taste of the discharge mixed with a little piss stain in her white maiden form nylon bikini is incredible. Also love jacking off into her panty drawer Lucky enough 1 time to have pube stuck in with it all.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#26 Jul 10, 2013
pantycouple wrote:
Most men have done exactly what you have done, whether it be with a family members panties like moms panties, sisters panties, cousins panties, aunts panties or maybe neighbors panties, friends moms panties or sisters pnaties, or like you with your girlfriends moms panties. All guys love panties, some just enjoy seeing them while others also enjoy the feel of them, the scent of them, and even the taste of them. Ask most guys and they will confess to having stolen panties or sniffed panties at some point. Its just something we guys have a fascination with. Most guys enjoy panties, seeing them, touching them, sniffing them, and yes even wearing them. Many other men do this, panties are close to that certain female part that drives us men crazy, the sight, the smells and there are few men who would not go crazy for it, and when its not available the next best thing is a pair of panties with those scents on it. LOTS of guys do this and that are are many woman who accept this and even get turned on by a guy who uses there panties. Using panties is totally normal and most guys cannot resist examining a pair of panties laying on the floor, or in the hamper or laying in a pile of cloths ready for the wash. In my younger days I was caught a few times and as much as one tries to avoid getting caught there is also the feeling of excitement in thinking about getting caught. My wife knows and understands my love of panties in fact she likes panties more than me, thought it was different at first that she enjoys doing many of the same things I enjoy doing with panties but I later found that many woman enjoy doing things with theres or other womans panties. Check out our profile for more about us.
true
random

Makati, Philippines

#27 Jul 28, 2013
me too ive been sniffing my aunt pantie but im scared to ask her to have sex what should i do

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
horny 2 min Stay_golden 15
If you could have s.x with anyone who would it be 2 min Ian 3
Do you like showing off your breasts. (Nov '08) 2 min Dsd4567 4,131
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 3 min Bi virginb 475,181
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 3 min Jonstuu47 281,404
Married Indian Women's Experience in Swallowing (Feb '14) 3 min Sareelover 3
free phonesex numbers (Jul '12) 3 min sonit 46,706
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 3 min thatoneguy2777 382,466
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 3 min BracknellGuy 162,530
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 5 min gman_g 14,323