rebelgirl85

Bossier City, LA

#3282 Sep 25, 2012
Any black guys wanna talk to this white girl?
pacman

Stamford, CT

#3283 Sep 25, 2012
Yeah, lets increase the welfare rolls, because BBC don't support their kids, whether they are white, black or mixed. Why should my taxes go to support these hoe's and their useless studs?
MANDING0

Wyoming, MI

#3284 Sep 25, 2012
rebelgirl85 wrote:
Any black guys wanna talk to this white girl?
How old r u ?
Wisp

UK

#3285 Sep 25, 2012
Cat92 wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn't know that. Can you name any other female celebs with black babies?
Heidi Klum & seal, they have had 4 children i think.
rebelgirl85

Bossier City, LA

#3286 Sep 25, 2012
MANDING0 wrote:
<quoted text>How old r u ?
I'm 27 married mom
Cat92

Beallsville, MD

#3289 Sep 25, 2012
rebelgirl85 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm 27 married mom
Are your children mixed?
Wisp

UK

#3290 Sep 26, 2012
rebelgirl85 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm 27 married mom
Are you still married? Does your husband know you want black co ck or will it be your naughty little secret?
All daddies wish

Berwyn, IL

#3291 Sep 26, 2012
More little white wrote:
<quoted text>hos in the making, slutn for BBC. You are right about the wild look in a pret bald daughter's eyes and on her face when she has hold of the black guy's forearms, the same black guy daddy brought home to properly fu ck his daughter's bald pus sy and daddy just held that 12 inch pus sy stretcher at her hole and she yelled out as its massive head dialated her hole so much it will never again be tight around daddy and she will ask daddy to bring "big" Marcus back for the next weekend, so he can make her cummmm again. You know what daddy will do after he sets up his cameras don't you?
they could watch their pre teen hos take a foot of black dlck, and get to hold it at her bald hole as it dialates her so very much larger than daddy ever did, daddy will bring her hung black lover back for a replay, that is for sure, only the best for his baby he says.
Join Free

“Looking for something to eat.”

Since: Apr 11

New York

#3292 Sep 27, 2012
I haven't had the pleasures of that yet but if any women in the NY area want to have a black baby i definitely will help out.
Wish I could

Chicago, IL

#3293 Sep 27, 2012
All daddies wish wrote:
<quoted text>they could watch their pre teen hos take a foot of black dlck, and get to hold it at her bald hole as it dialates her so very much larger than daddy ever did, daddy will bring her hung black lover back for a replay, that is for sure, only the best for his baby he says.
watch my daughter do it
doug

Roseville, MI

#3295 Sep 28, 2012
my wife and her daughter both enjoy BBC and I get to watch them both taking a banging from well endowed young black guys.Black guys enjoy banging white pu ssy just as much as us white guys enjoy banging black pu ssy.Its all good!!!
Rex

United States

#3297 Sep 28, 2012
From my observations black guys with white chicks usually get the dregs, the bottom of the barrel scrapings, the fatties or the uggos. Sometimes they get a hot white girl, but that seems to be rare. I'm ok with this situation. I think the white girl wants to somehow prove she isn't racist. Stupid.
dug

Roseville, MI

#3298 Sep 28, 2012
Rex wrote:
From my observations black guys with white chicks usually get the dregs, the bottom of the barrel scrapings, the fatties or the uggos. Sometimes they get a hot white girl, but that seems to be rare. I'm ok with this situation. I think the white girl wants to somehow prove she isn't racist. Stupid.
I see alot of black guys with beautiful white women where I live.I am sure the white girls are proving to the black guys that they are not racist and they let the black guys give them a good banging.My wife and I have been married going on 10 years and she has been doing black since she was 14 years old when she got knocked up by a black guy.Usually the black guys do give the white girl a very good banging out and they work the girl over good.
Objective

Montgomery, AL

#3299 Sep 28, 2012
dug wrote:
<quoted text>
I see alot of black guys with beautiful white women where I live.I am sure the white girls are proving to the black guys that they are not racist and they let the black guys give them a good banging.My wife and I have been married going on 10 years and she has been doing black since she was 14 years old when she got knocked up by a black guy.Usually the black guys do give the white girl a very good banging out and they work the girl over good.
I was wondering how Kanye West could land gorgeous Kim Kardasian even if he is a sucessful rap artist. Even though he is black he didn't look to me like someone who could handle very well the pelvic region - child bearing hips and butt she has going on - but as it turns out pictures and vids have surfaced from years ago and he has a big dick and goes for 30 minutes non stop.
White man

Houston, TX

#3301 Sep 28, 2012
Anonymous wrote:
Most of you paint people in such negative light girls whether black white or Asian have a right as human to do what they like if slags and hoes wanna get pregnant by and dude no matter what race is their business but I don't like that everytime threads like this start it turns into a racist discussion if im honest if people make their bed make them lie in it
I have to disagree. I you care about someone you shouldn't just let them run their lives into the toilet.
Gentle encouragement in the right direction is a good idea.
Anonymous

London, UK

#3302 Sep 28, 2012
White man wrote:
<quoted text>
I have to disagree. I you care about someone you shouldn't just let them run their lives into the toilet.
Gentle encouragement in the right direction is a good idea.
I care but people have to make mistakes to learn
Wisp

UK

#3303 Oct 2, 2012
Objective wrote:
<quoted text>
I was wondering how Kanye West could land gorgeous Kim Kardasian even if he is a sucessful rap artist. Even though he is black he didn't look to me like someone who could handle very well the pelvic region - child bearing hips and butt she has going on - but as it turns out pictures and vids have surfaced from years ago and he has a big dick and goes for 30 minutes non stop.
It was Kim that snared Kanye. She wanted to be blacked, so she seduced Kanye, and let him fu ck her. She seems to run that relationship quite nicely.
doug

Roseville, MI

#3304 Oct 2, 2012
Objective wrote:
<quoted text>
I was wondering how Kanye West could land gorgeous Kim Kardasian even if he is a sucessful rap artist. Even though he is black he didn't look to me like someone who could handle very well the pelvic region - child bearing hips and butt she has going on - but as it turns out pictures and vids have surfaced from years ago and he has a big dick and goes for 30 minutes non stop.
Kim deserves to get the c um banged out of her with some BBC and hopefully he will go deep down her throat with it too.I would pay money to watch him banging her and giving it to her in all 3 !!!!!!
Objective

Montgomery, AL

#3305 Oct 2, 2012
Wisp wrote:
<quoted text>It was Kim that snared Kanye. She wanted to be blacked, so she seduced Kanye, and let him fu ck her. She seems to run that relationship quite nicely.
She had already been with black men a number of times before Kanye. From 12 years ago until now she was married a music producer who is black and they stayed married for several years, then afterwards she had a fling for a while with Ray J who is black and in the music industry, after that she dated a black pro football player for a while, then after that one she had a quick dating period and even shorter marriage to a pro basketball player who is black (actually looked about half white and half black to me). From these past 12 years it would seem she only goes for black guys, however, during this 12 year timeframe she was spotted holding hands with Nick Lachey 6 months after his marriage breakup with Jessica Simpson, Nick is white (as is Jessica Simpson). Jessica Simpson blabbed that he had a small penis and that she could barely feel it. If that is so I wonder how that would have worked out sexually between Kim and Nick when she is use to getting blacked and she looks like she is built for size.
Or mommy holding it and

Chicago, IL

#3306 Oct 2, 2012
Could not agree more wrote:
<quoted text>see daddies, hold that bbc at her baldy union place and watch it go in the first time and watch the expression on her face as she realizes he is way past where your co ck stops and he still has another 4 inches yet ubsheathed. She will be forever bbc addicted just like mommy!
telling her daughter it is much better than the daddy dlck she has been getting in her baldy, and after she gets banged out and cuuuuuuummmmmmms on his massive black shaft 6 or 7 times, she gets her first deposit of BBC seeds, she is forever addicted to BBC like mommy and her nine sister is too. Now that she is a "big" girl down there her seven same friends will be coming over for a helping of BBC too. As all of them have been getting doses of daddy dlck for over a year now, its only natural they take up ALL their mommies habits (and BBC lovers) too.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 2 min Bensam96 403,367
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 2 min Joker231189 300,118
Small boobies = tighter/better pu**y 2 min naked boy 22
pomnoa ca 2 min licker69 1
free phonesex numbers (Jul '12) 3 min sexdrive69 49,689
Big Boobs 3 min david0milkman 1
Sons penis 3 min Hard 39
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 3 min gayhornyteen 491,852
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 3 min mystetyman 174,554
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 4 min Hehe 20,421
•••

Human Sexuality People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••