First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Justin

Australia

#1 Jan 15, 2009
My wife has just come home from the doctor and told me she has had his fingers up her doing the exam. I am so horny thinking about him telling her to take her panties off and opening her legs befor he puts his fingers in her. I wish I was a fly on the wall. Do any guys get horny when their wives or g/f have been examined liked this?
Buddy

Lexington, SC

#2 Jan 16, 2009
For sure. I find this exciting to know that another man has done something to my wife. I have even watched a friend of ours finger her. That was great! Doctors have done a little more than they probably had to with my wife. I would have done the same if I were a doctor. She has all natural 34DDDs. If thet don't complain, why not..........

“Find Meaning.”

Since: Jan 09

Milwaukee, WI

#3 Jan 16, 2009
Haha - Just from a woman's standpoint...those pelvic exams seriously hurt so my doctor was doing a little more than he had to on me, I would be pissed because all I can think about is how much I want it to be over...
Buddy

Lexington, SC

#4 Jan 16, 2009
boyeong12989 wrote:
Haha - Just from a woman's standpoint...those pelvic exams seriously hurt so my doctor was doing a little more than he had to on me, I would be pissed because all I can think about is how much I want it to be over...
I am sure that is the real story. Men like to think otherwise.
Hubby

Seattle, WA

#5 Jan 16, 2009
Women are such party poopers.

“Find Meaning.”

Since: Jan 09

Milwaukee, WI

#6 Jan 17, 2009
haha didn't mean to crush your fantasy there...sorry
Buddy

Lexington, SC

#7 Jan 17, 2009
Not at all. My wife doesn't enjoy some of the exam but sre likes the breast exam part. She has always liked her breasts touched and fondled. In the doctor's office, it is just another way for someone to play I mean touch her.

“Find Meaning.”

Since: Jan 09

Milwaukee, WI

#8 Jan 17, 2009
haha i just think it tickles
Join Free

Since: Sep 08

Pontypool, UK

#9 Jan 17, 2009
Justin wrote:
My wife has just come home from the doctor and told me she has had his fingers up her doing the exam. I am so horny thinking about him telling her to take her panties off and opening her legs befor he puts his fingers in her...
Do you think he enjoys his job though ? ;)
Justin

Australia

#10 Jan 18, 2009
I am sure the doc enjoys his job...I mean I would if I was one. My wife didn't go for a pap smear or pelvic exam, she just had some tummy pains and he thought it may be something with one of her ovaries. Anyway it still turned me on knowing that he inserted 2 fingers up he. I asked her for all the details of how hw came to putting his fingers up he.
melrose

Honolulu, HI

#11 Jan 18, 2009
How about you guys, wow if women thought it to be a turn on to think of their husband/boyfriend going to the doctor to have a catheter put up their dick hole - all that shaft fondling!!! LOL

Get real guys!!!!!!!!!
Robin

Cochin, India

#12 Feb 12, 2009
I love to take my wife for male gynec only. I've taken her to 3 different male docs. And I love to watch doc dipping his fingers into my wife's p****. And I told her this. And she don't have any issues. She totally agree with me. She do a clean shave before goto doc. She lay there on table naked belly to down spreading her legs wide open for doc, and I'm watching and enjoying. We use to have good f*** after we back. She don't enjoy the exam much but she's ok with that.

by
An Indian
philip wales

Penshaw, UK

#13 Feb 12, 2009
my wife had obsession about our doctor,i said sleep with him she never did

“I'm a bike”

Since: Feb 09

done a good number of them

#14 Feb 12, 2009
i enjoy it
and i prepare... you know, wash, get it wet; after all some guy is going to put his fingers up right?
makes me very hot and i even cum, then again i am submissive.
they even offer to test my sexual responses, which is a perk of the job i too very much enjoy.
tcg

Mansfield, TX

#15 Apr 21, 2009
it is a major fantasy of mine to watch a doctor touch my wife.
would love to hear from others male or female.
trceremony@aol.com
tcg

Mansfield, TX

#16 Apr 21, 2009
you sound like an interesting woman. email me trceremony@aol.com
dmac

Omaha, NE

#17 Jul 13, 2010
I like to sit wear I can watch my wife get examined vaginaly by a male Dr.I realy turns me on when she acts embarassed. She does'nt realize it turns me on so much. She had to sit bare asses on an exam table for 15 minutes waiting on the Dr, to come in the room once. The anticipation drives me insane! I wish they would bring three or four male students in sometime and ask permission to witness the exam. What the fuck is wrong with me? Am I the only one in America that thinks this way? Tell me its not true!
Fran

United States

#18 Jul 14, 2010
You are not alone. My husband loves to watch also. The times he went with me he moved down and got a look for the whole procedure (external exam, speculum, pap smear and fingers in the pussy). It drove him crazy seeing another man touch me. I teased him by asking the doc some questions when he was sitting between my legs so that it lasted longer and he got a better look. When he was down there watching once the doctor actually asked if he wanted to see what a pregnant cervix looked like and the doctor started pointing out my anatomy to husband. I know the doctor knew that it was driving my husband nuts.

My husband only went with me the times when I was pregnant. It seems to kinky to have him go with me for a regular check-up. Besides now I go to see a female doc.
saltydog

United States

#19 Jul 15, 2010
Fran wrote:
You are not alone. My husband loves to watch also. The times he went with me he moved down and got a look for the whole procedure (external exam, speculum, pap smear and fingers in the pussy). It drove him crazy seeing another man touch me. I teased him by asking the doc some questions when he was sitting between my legs so that it lasted longer and he got a better look. When he was down there watching once the doctor actually asked if he wanted to see what a pregnant cervix looked like and the doctor started pointing out my anatomy to husband. I know the doctor knew that it was driving my husband nuts.
My husband only went with me the times when I was pregnant. It seems to kinky to have him go with me for a regular check-up. Besides now I go to see a female doc.
why would it seem kinky?
just an allusion

United States

#20 Jul 15, 2010
My question is why would a woman go to a MALE gynecologist, where she'd have to submit to displaying her, uh, goods, for the visual and manual inspection of a man, when she could have just as easily gone to a FEMALE gynecologist?

I mean, seriously women, do you honestly think that MEN get into gynecology because they find physically examining numerous women' vaginas of all shapes and sizes mundane or un-stimulating? You girls NEED a reality check!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gay phone wank (Oct '12) 3 min 21 M UK 32,694
Taboo no limits ki....k chat (Apr '14) 3 min Thisisnowus 448
22F ... Jerk Off For Me On Skype? <3 (Jan '14) 3 min Danny 1,794
Who likes to f*** old men? (Jun '12) 3 min hardon 669
Nyc gay str8 meetup (Apr '13) 3 min fun dad 20
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 3 min gaybot101 199,270
girls slutiest thing uve ever done 3 min HavingaBoner 661
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 4 min physicswhiz 338,223
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 5 min Timeflys96 33,009
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 5 min Liamsmith3773 528,197
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 6 min 22ukM 447,807

Human Sexuality People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE