Maggie

AOL

#1730 Nov 25, 2010
Mature female (60) seeking advice and male to help in the DFW area of Texas. I am seriously want to start lactating and enter into an ANR.
haha

Glendale, CA

#1731 Nov 25, 2010
Haha blazed up! Random gurl is back! Can I hear a WOOT! WOOT! Jk
Anonymous

Shawnee, KS

#1732 Nov 25, 2010
Screwguy wrote:
im in the KC area, here is my email, theagpartsman20002000@yahoo.co m. I'm professional and I have the know how to lacated you!
And just how old are you?

Since: May 10

United States

#1733 Nov 26, 2010
19-year-old guy looking for some passionate abf in the North Idaho area.
Michael

Eugene, OR

#1734 Nov 26, 2010
YES!!! The Random Gurl is back!!! I 4 one totally missed the spontinaity of your total randomness. U intrigue me Random Gurl, how can I get 2 know u better? Plz message me on Yahoo messenger mail4mjl19
Turned Up

Glendale, CA

#1735 Nov 26, 2010
Michael wrote:
YES!!! The Random Gurl is back!!! I 4 one totally missed the spontinaity of your total randomness. U intrigue me Random Gurl, how can I get 2 know u better? Plz message me on Yahoo messenger mail4mjl19
I`m turned up right now! Woo! Hoo! We all turned up in here!
Michael

Eugene, OR

#1736 Nov 26, 2010
Turned Up wrote:
<quoted text> I`m turned up right now! Woo! Hoo! We all turned up in here!
Random Gurl-Im crushed. No IM from the Random Gurl....Couldnt we just talk for a little, at random? Im your biggest fan.
Totally

Glendale, CA

#1737 Nov 26, 2010
Michael wrote:
<quoted text>
Random Gurl-Im crushed. No IM from the Random Gurl....Couldnt we just talk for a little, at random? Im your biggest fan.
ok sure fine but im young for 1 so in that case im a person that randomly posts anywhere so I`ll aim you

Since: Feb 10

North NJ

#1738 Nov 26, 2010
Becca wrote:
interesting...!!!! I would love to experiment
<quoted text>
This has been a fantasy of mine since as far back as I can remember.

North NJ

#1739 Nov 26, 2010
Sherri wrote:
Hi ya'll I'm a younger female seeking a younger male, >40 very interested in this type of a relationship with a man. i need someone i can trust to keep this up as i know my girls would require lots of attention and i long for the chance to have a man take my breasts into his mouth and suckle until warm hot milk is pouring into his mouth. In my eyes there is nothing so intimate as nourishing a lover in this way, i'm 5'5" with a b cup breast and if you are willing to bite lick and suck my breasts until i produce i'd love to provide and enjoy that bond. let me know if you're interested. PLEEEEASE
I am very interested. 26 yr old male from north NJ here. Email: RyanSean26@gmail.com

North NJ

#1740 Nov 26, 2010
big tits wrote:
mmmm I would like to communicate with you can you send me your email _ only if your willing to communicate with someone who is exploring the subject.
26 yr old WHITE male from north NJ right outside of NYC. Im starving for some breasts to suck on. RyanSean26@gmail.com

North NJ

#1741 Nov 26, 2010
26 yr old White male in the NJ/NY area seeking a ABF partner. I'm so thirsty for your sweet milk. RyanSean26@gmail.com Serious replies only.
CentralTexan

Temple, TX

#1742 Nov 26, 2010
At 59, I have to say that this is a desire of mine, too. But, I'm curious - after reading up on ANR's, can anyone tell me what the oldest anyone has ever been to be producing milk? Is there an age at which it is discouraging?

Thx for your educating me.
Michael

Eugene, OR

#1743 Nov 26, 2010
Totally wrote:
<quoted text> ok sure fine but im young for 1 so in that case im a person that randomly posts anywhere so I`ll aim you
OK Random Gurl-my Aim is Mail4mjl@gmail.com. Just message me, randomly. It will be fun.
hmmm

Glendale, CA

#1744 Nov 27, 2010
Mail4mjl@gmail.com ok then
Michael

Eugene, OR

#1745 Nov 27, 2010
hmmm wrote:
Mail4mjl@gmail.com ok then
Ok then. Perfect. I cant wait to meet the Random Gurl....

North NJ

#1746 Nov 27, 2010
Michael wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok then. Perfect. I cant wait to meet the Random Gurl....
You are a lucky man sir. Enjoy and good luck.
Screwguy

Fort Riley, KS

#1747 Nov 27, 2010
ANR in Lenexa wrote:
<quoted text>
And just how old are you?
I'm 46 and professional, non-smoker!

Since: Nov 10

Austin, TX

#1748 Nov 27, 2010
I'm an attractive Austin, Texas business man that is very interested in an adult breast feeding experience. Please feel free to contact me to discuss if this is a good fit. I am very interested in both our safety and privacy so I would want to proceed carefully but am very exhilarated by the idea of living out this fantasy. Please respond if you are interested. - Mitch

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#1749 Nov 27, 2010
Mitch, do you think we could chat privately about this. At this point, it's just a desire. Would you tell me something more about yourself? Age? Married? How flexible is your time? At the moment, I'm unemployed, but will be looking for a job that could affect my flexibility. I gather that you experience in this is limited, too.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The truth about penis size! 4 min Benny 139
Cornwall hookup 4 min devon bi boi 2
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 4 min beacon 524,716
anybody masturbating right now? (Nov '08) 4 min ginote 84,944
Anyone want to jo to pics of my gf? 4 min ccj22304 20
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 4 min hello_887 443,278
real bad dads uncles step dads group 5 min jeff 125
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 5 min Younger 196,818
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 6 min funstuff_11 334,396
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 12 min davidmcwatch 31,780