theresa

Tacoma, WA

#961 Jul 19, 2010
I can Help wrote:
theresa, I'd be over in a flash if you weren't a couple of thousands of miles away!!!
well thank you
DCareaLady

Saint Louis, MO

#963 Jul 22, 2010
I have just recently been introduced to the idea of ANR, and I am REALLY interested in trying it. My boyfriend wants me to attempt to induce lactation, but unfortunately he lives about 4 hours away from me. I am purchasing a pump, but it would be nice to have someone help encourage my breasts to start producing milk so that when I do see my guy, we can experience the intimate act together. Any takers for 23 year old female in the DC area?
polofoxx

Santiago, Chile

#964 Jul 22, 2010
Hii.... I am in San Diego and am looking for an ANR/ABF relationship. Im younger... 24, University grad/athlete... tall, outstanding shape... have no preference to shape/size/or age of woman interested, though I am looking for something reasonably commited. I want the ultimate goal to be inducing lactation. Not dry nursing. If this sounds interesting I can exchange pics via email.'taylortredmen@yahoo.com '
Sac Milkman

Sacramento, CA

#965 Jul 22, 2010
Hello, I live in the Sacramento area and I am looking for a lady between 21-53 interested in experiencing an ANR/ABF, if you live around here, please lets talk and see what can develop, no pressure in any form....Take care and I am looking forward to your email, californian123@comcast.net
cupcake

Des Plaines, IL

#966 Jul 23, 2010
looking for ANR/ABF...
John

Murrieta, CA

#968 Jul 23, 2010
susan wrote:
<quoted text>
I would be interested in talking with you.
Susan, have you found anyone yet?
CelticLover63

Watsontown, PA

#969 Jul 23, 2010
Central PA here...looking for a ANR...needing someone to help me induce..I've been at it for a week now. Can pump, but would love for someone to be able to come over at least once a day, then I could stop by after work..I'm at:
aries_spellbinder@yahoo.com If interested, please contact me...
milk maid

United States

#970 Jul 24, 2010
want milk wrote:
any female interested in ANR in wichita, kansas
I wish you were in KC or closer!!=(
Frank

Leander, TX

#971 Jul 24, 2010
Chris wrote:
Hello triple x, I happen to be in Texas do you need to be suckled and emptied.
<quoted text>
Frank wrote: Hi!Triple xm I'm in Austin & would love to be your baby. I absolutely love nursing at a mother's full breast!
Frank

Leander, TX

#972 Jul 24, 2010
yellow wrote:
<quoted text> where in the valley do you live?
How does Weslaco sound?
Blue Sky

Iran

#973 Jul 24, 2010
hi all .. i read all what u guys had written here. i understand the feelings of most of you as i have tried this wonderful experience for years. i am a 33 y man, and i would like to say that this experience is beyond expression. apart from the spiritual and intellectual pleasure that i have from reading and meditating and spiritual exercise, feeding at breasts is the most wonderful physical pleasure to me. i really feel great ecstasy when i do this, i get absorbed in the beautiful existence of women. your milk is really a secret, dear ladies. hope to hear more of your feelings about this, ladies.
Milk Maniac

Waukee, IA

#974 Jul 25, 2010
milk maid wrote:
<quoted text>
I wish you were in KC or closer!!=(
I am located in KC. I am very interested in ANR. Are you interested in getting together?
jjrjon

United States

#975 Jul 25, 2010
Person of color seeking ANR relationship with attractive female. Race not important, Contact me at jjrjon@hotmail.com
Hope

Manchester, NH

#976 Jul 25, 2010
Chris wrote:
If I lived a little closer, I would be more than happy to Help You!
<quoted text>
Chris are you really in Dover NH?
eyedea1989

United States

#977 Jul 27, 2010
Looking to induce wrote:
Hello, I would love to lactate again. Any female or male near the San Diego area. If a female, I am also willing to help you induce if needed.
Hi I am near the san diego area, 21 male, feel free to email me at rodarte345@gmail.com hope I can help you induce
John

Murrieta, CA

#978 Jul 27, 2010
I am in the SD area, too. Contact if interested.
jwca10@yahoo.com

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#979 Jul 27, 2010
was just wondering if there was anyone in the phx/glendale area, interested in starting an anr. must be older than 45 please. thanks
lactating and alone

United States

#980 Jul 27, 2010
Looking for an anr in portland. I have lots of milk and no one to drink it. Email me milk2510@yahoo.com
lactating and alone

United States

#981 Jul 27, 2010
Sorry. Email is anr2510@yahoo.com.:)
mia

Buford, GA

#983 Jul 27, 2010
MARK909 wrote:
LOOKING FOR LADIES NEAR MARIETTA, ATLANTA, GA
I'm 34yo, I've been a partner of nursing relationship a week ago, but she find a job in another state, now I'm looking for a lady that been interested to do ABR ANR - ADULT NURSING, already lactation process or just want to start.
ANYONE KNOWS ABOUT ADULT BREAST FEEDING COMUNITY IN GEORGIA ???
hey im in ga in gwinnett county.l i am looking to start an anr

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Girls in or near Great Yarmouth (Dec '12) 3 min tom 61
gay sex in Miami!!! 4 min nude boy horny 1
Horny gay boy - snap chat (Dec '12) 4 min Realfeel44 424
B.B.M pins from manchester 2014 NEW! (Jan '14) 4 min preynolds 357
pics of stepdaughter 5 min anyone 338
Tummy and Belly Button Fetish 5 min Furryfox8492 48
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 5 min Loveballs88 446,315
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 7 min hoooot_boy 32,635
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 7 min Irishlad2468 527,004
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 7 min Jimmy 336,954