Jeff

Euless, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2012

To have an ANR I'd be willing to move for it. I'd say that makes me Serious about it
Northwestlady

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2012

Cajun Nana wrote:
<quoted text> Thank you. sorry to get so upsett but i get so tired of people asking for nude pics, you say no, and then find out they are kids. grrr. where u from. i am in louisiana. i figered i would be in trouble for speaking my mind, I do appriciate your comment.
I am in Southern Orregon. Some times you just have to speak your mind. There are a lot of freaks out there and you have to be careful. You are welcome.
Northwestlady

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2012

Jeff wrote:
To have an ANR I'd be willing to move for it. I'd say that makes me Serious about it
I am sure you are, no problems.
Jeff

Euless, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2012

Northwestlady wrote:
<quoted text>
I am sure you are, no problems.
Makes it so frustrating to not be able to find what U long for n know it can be a Great thing in life n give U meaning n closeness like never before
Cajun Nana

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2012

Northwestlady wrote:
<quoted text>
I am in Southern Orregon. Some times you just have to speak your mind. There are a lot of freaks out there and you have to be careful. You are welcome.
I spoke it today. lol
Northwestlady

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2012

Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>Makes it so frustrating to not be able to find what U long for n know it can be a Great thing in life n give U meaning n closeness like never before
Patience. Try AFB Singles, ANSL, Land of MIlk and HOney/ABF
Jeff

Euless, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2012

Northwestlady wrote:
<quoted text>
Patience. Try AFB Singles, ANSL, Land of MIlk and HOney/ABF
Patience gets tuff as time goes on. I've read so much about ANR n have experianced it but long term is hard to find. The health benifits of an ANR is the second thing I seek as well n I'm not gettin any younger which makes it hard as well
im hungry

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2012

MilkMaiden wrote:
I have become all but obsessed with this. I stimulated my breasts into lactation by daily massage and stimulation. I was able to place an ad on another site and found a man who was actually only a few miles from me, interested in this same situation. I am married, and my husband is disgusted by the idea...so this would be something secretive. I was ready to walk out the door to meet this man, when I got worried and scared about meeting a stranger. He lived too close, and if he ended up being a freak...then what? It was to be awesome, because we wanted to arrange a few visits daily....but I couldn't follow through. I'm SO frustrated!
i would luv to chat wwith u swap ics get to know u and discuss nursing with u
Join Free
milk hopeful

Almo, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2012

I am a sensual older female, athletic, has always been my dream to have a husband thats wants to be nursed , but i would never give up the hubby i have just for one erotic urge...so i feel for you Milkmaid...wish there was a solution

“NYC Suckler ISO Wet/Dry Nurse”

Since: Apr 11

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2012

Suckle me wrote:
Have taken a few pic of my breast after/during my pumping. Anyone want to see? Send me your emails!
I'd welcome your photos! billwoodie@ gmail. com

“NYC Suckler ISO Wet/Dry Nurse”

Since: Apr 11

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2012

help me lactate wrote:
Hi. I have a fantasy 2 breastfed but I'm yet 2 lactate. Is there any1 in NY that is willing 2 help me achieve this goal of mines?
I'm in NYC, and I am an experienced suckler, wet and dry. I'd welcome the chance to chat more, and possibly meet for nursing sessions. Please feel free to email me directly at billwoodie@ gmail. com
Anonymous

Downey, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2012

hello wrote:
Nice guy here looking to meet a nice girl for a nursing relationship. I live in Reseda in the San Fernando valley.
Would you be interested in helping to induce?
nice guy

Reseda, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2012

Nw2mlk wrote:
<quoted text>
Would you be interested in helping to induce?
I would love to help you induce. Please contact me and we can go from there.^_^ mx3sid @ yahoo
iwanna

Traverse City, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2012

I've seen several people on here mention what appears to be a messaging system called "kik". Can someone please fill me in on what this is? And maybe where you sign up? Thanks.

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2012

Judged:

I'm looking for women between 34-40 that is wanting to start lacation again. I'm very experience at this. Please live between Topeka and Kansas City. Please dont be obese, please!
Northwestlady

Portland, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2012

Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>Patience gets tuff as time goes on. I've read so much about ANR n have experianced it but long term is hard to find. The health benifits of an ANR is the second thing I seek as well n I'm not gettin any younger which makes it hard as well
I know how hard it is to find the right person. I also know how hard it is to have patience but it will cone to you. Where do you live and how old are you if I may ask? You can reach me at...r a m m u e l 1 at yahoo.
MIlk hopeful

Almo, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2012

i was thinking the other day >>>It would probalby be safer to have a female partner to meet on the sly!!!! men can be sooo dangerous... i like both to suckle and be suckled...its a heavenly dream.
Kasey

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2012

I have always wanted to nurse on a full breast. Never had the chance. So Sad
Northwestlady

Portland, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2012

MIlk hopeful wrote:
i was thinking the other day >>>It would probalby be safer to have a female partner to meet on the sly!!!! men can be sooo dangerous... i like both to suckle and be suckled...its a heavenly dream.
There are some very nice, respectful men out there you just have to be careful in your search. Don't rule out all men because of that. The older ones are much more considerate and realize the work it takes to get your milk back in if you are re lactating. Good Luck
MikeRoseSD

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2012

Latinflavor wrote:
I am trying to induce in a natural way, without the help of prescribed meds but will consider natural remedies. If anyone has any tips, I would appreciate it.
Would love to know more, always wanted to try an ANR/ABF.
My email is mikerose619 at Yahoo.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wife 2 min Pete1122337 5
why do white boyz have little d!cks?! 2 min Jay 292
Online Submissive/Sex Slave (Sep '10) 2 min mike2196 1,892
What would you do to me? 2 min naughtyukm22 28
what is the most forbidden sex you ever had ? (May '11) 2 min Carlo 5,917
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 2 min imcm31 369,229
do you like older men? (Feb '14) 3 min Jackk011 4,005
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 3 min Bbc here 465,079
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 4 min Mattie_gay 154,802
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 4 min Jas0711 270,936