Experts say Zimmerman attorney made smart move

Apr 21, 2012 Full story: Washington Examiner 7

By questioning a state investigator on the witness stand during a routine bail hearing, George Zimmerman's defense attorney showed some of the weaknesses in prosecutors' claims that the neighborhood watch volunteer committed second-degree murder, legal experts say.

Full Story
Bobbi

Saginaw, MI

#1 Apr 21, 2012
George Zimmermon needs the Academy Award for the act that he put on at the fake hearing/trial.Its obvious they used the 44 days to prepare him for the part. The weight loss, tears and fake photos with "blood" that looked like hot sauce,not to mention the rest of the chain /handcuff drama worked and another Florida murderer will go free. Does the public really believe the son of a retired Florida JUDGE will be convicted? Also, the new judge is obviously a friend of the dad as well. that's evident because he allowed the Defense Attorney to turn the "Hearing" to a TRIAL,not to mention the low bond. The family lied and pretended to be POOR! Does anyone know a LOW-INCOME ,POOR JUDGE? Anyone who followed the case heard the 911 call in which the killer made his intentions clear.
Shelly

Saginaw, MI

#2 Apr 21, 2012
It's over folks...Zimmerman will go free! Why was he allowed to have a gun with his background with anger problems? The prosecutor should have objected and reminded the buddy/judge the purpose of a court hearing. It appears that Zimmerman has been allowed to blame the people he attacks ...even the police and walk away. Justice in Florida is a joke!! You will see the results of the trial and remember you heard it here first. The case should have been moved out of Florida, especially since the father is a judge. I don't plan any more trips to that area.
I am George Zimmerman

Orlando, FL

#3 Apr 21, 2012
Do you think it lends credibility when you post under multiple screen names?? GZ's dad is a retired magistrate from VA. There is no evidence that Mr. Zimmerman and Judge Lester are buddies. You do realize that Anger Management classes are pretty standard procedure in any type of altercation? Not to mention, the photos have been authenticated. He granted a low bond, because Judge Lester realizes the State has NO case.

“Proud to be Yankee”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#6 Apr 21, 2012
Bobbi wrote:
George Zimmermon needs the Academy Award for the act that he put on at the fake hearing/trial.Its obvious they used the 44 days to prepare him for the part. The weight loss, tears and fake photos with "blood" that looked like hot sauce,not to mention the rest of the chain /handcuff drama worked and another Florida murderer will go free. Does the public really believe the son of a retired Florida JUDGE will be convicted? Also, the new judge is obviously a friend of the dad as well. that's evident because he allowed the Defense Attorney to turn the "Hearing" to a TRIAL,not to mention the low bond. The family lied and pretended to be POOR! Does anyone know a LOW-INCOME ,POOR JUDGE? Anyone who followed the case heard the 911 call in which the killer made his intentions clear.
WAAAAAHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh . Deal with it.
I dont

Santa Fe, NM

#8 Apr 21, 2012
john wrote:
.
get it. How does a racist pig like yourself look in the mirror?
reflection

Santa Ana, CA

#9 Apr 29, 2012
I dont wrote:
<quoted text>
get it. How does a racist pig like yourself look in the mirror?
When you don't see lips dragging on the ground, broken hair or a bag on your head, blotch skin from black to dark black like a puzzle, sores, gorilla nose, ITS EASY.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#10 Apr 29, 2012
reflection wrote:
<quoted text>When you don't see lips dragging on the ground, broken hair or a bag on your head, blotch skin from black to dark black like a puzzle, sores, gorilla nose, ITS EASY.
Angelina Jolie has big lips.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Robert Blake Trial Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Abc's the View to Celebrate Barbara Walter's Il... (Mar '14) Fri tomhalorwell 8
Prabhakaran will get fair trial in India: US envoy (Feb '08) Apr '14 wasantha 24
Piers Morgan Asks Robert Blake: "Are You Sane?" (Jul '12) Mar '14 ohwellwhatevernev... 3
Simpson bail hearing set (Apr '08) Mar '14 Private 4
Accused stabber in court (Nov '07) Feb '14 Private 7
Robert Blake Bankrupt (Mar '06) Jan '14 ske 38
Jodi Arias and One of the Strangest Televised T... (May '13) May '13 Mimi Bobek 2

Robert Blake Trial People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE