Many question life sentences for juveniles

Aug 18, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Boston Herald

Sara Kruzan was 17 when she was sentenced to die in prison for killing and robbing a pimp in a Riverside motel.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 8 of8

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2012

Judged:

WHY THE FREAK should AGE have ANYTHING to do with YOUR sentencing?? If ANYONE committs a murder, rape, robbery or kidnappibng offense..they SHOULD ge the punishment due them. You did a bad thing..be punished according to the laws..
offering

Rising Star, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2012

Judged:

I'll offer a critiria for sentence length and even the death penalty:

The threat to life and society ...
Debt Hold The

Noblesville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2012

Judged:

Colorado Chick wrote:
WHY THE FREAK should AGE have ANYTHING to do with YOUR sentencing?? If ANYONE committs a murder, rape, robbery or kidnappibng offense..they SHOULD ge the punishment due them. You did a bad thing..be punished according to the laws..
y u r mad!!! centten or ten cents maybee centences! dun't get mad at de Robot friends please!!;) check yo x-english teacher;-0
Harry Reid

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2012

Judged:

fuckem,killem all.
karena

West Mifflin, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2012

KILLING AND ROBBING "A PIMP"...she did society a SERVICE,sometimes i wonder if justice is really a FOUR LETTER WORD?.. OR JUST A BIG "CASH COW" IF THE PIMP WOULD HAVE LIVED he would go to jail and get an education, or is their some kind of lesbian quota for jails..?/

Since: May 08

Highland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2012

karena wrote:
KILLING AND ROBBING "A PIMP"...she did society a SERVICE,sometimes i wonder if justice is really a FOUR LETTER WORD?.. OR JUST A BIG "CASH COW" IF THE PIMP WOULD HAVE LIVED he would go to jail and get an education, or is their some kind of lesbian quota for jails..?/
And if one gangbanger kills another should society sit back and cheer him on since he did society a favor ? 95% of the people the Mafia kills are fellow mobsters kill so should we just shrugg or shoulders and ignore the killing?
And as for this case we just have her word for everything as the victim cannot defend himself.
karena

West Mifflin, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2012

as long as society does not have to foot the bill,WHO CARES?.. DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA OF THE COST its trillions a year..how many more layers do you want?. we all pay for crime ,its your money, your the cash cow ,its your work hours for 50 years..,and you get whats left..government pays more each year for them...than you......and my blood sugar is low and im taking the pissed off approach...
Pinot

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2012

Judged:

Look at her Facebook page. How come an 11 year old is competent to abort a child, but a 16 year old is "too immature" to be culpable for killing her pimp? Another local darling is having his sentence commuted because he was "only 17" when he mowed down three rival gang members.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 8 of8
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••