Homosexuality and the Bible

Aug 15, 2011 | Posted by: Selecia Jones- JAX FL | Full story: www.smh.com.au

Given the ongoing debate about same-sex marriage, it is time I looked at the two Testaments to remind myself why belief is so hard for me to embrace.

Comments (Page 511)

Showing posts 10,201 - 10,220 of24,337
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: May 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10633
Aug 9, 2012
 
Blake wrote:
<quoted text>I you anti-Christian bigot homofascists are or were Jews. Do you think your anti-Christian bigotry and hate is somehow more noble that antisemitism?.........
I warned you that the explanation would go over your head, since it discusses a book you've never read
]

Re - more noble that antisemitism?
That is a wide open question but you need to be a bit more specific about what point you are trying to make. If you have the balls say it so we know where we are.

Re - a book you've never read
Give specifics if you think you have a reasonable case.

I doubt that you will say a word because you're too sh!t scared to take me on.

Since: May 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10634
Aug 9, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Sorry people.

That was rotten terminology, worthy only of Blake's way of thinking.

I meant to suggest that he should be precise in what he was trying to say.

Since: May 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10635
Aug 9, 2012
 
Kesla15 wrote:
<quoted text>
So you're sporting a bad hair cut and a trampy beard because an irrelevant section of the Bible that no one follows said so?
I am not sure about a bad hair cut because I have always been a fanatic about low maintenance solutions and I insist on a number 1 cut every time.

Re - trampy beard
Many years ago I had facial surgery that required me not to shave for several weeks and I found that the excess hair was incredibly irritating. I can only describe is as having a mouthful of pubic hair without the fun of getting it there.

I had my hair cut a few weeks ago and my head still looks like a three day old Muslim pu$$y.

In case you have not understand what I am trying to say, I am a great believer in hair - lots of it on my lady's important bits.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10636
Aug 9, 2012
 
Ivorydick wrote:
<quoted text>
I like to give people the benefit of the doubt so, since he implied that is an expert on Leviticus, he can choose to enlighten us or abuse us.
The ball's in his court.
My experience with him is bad if it is the same person that was Manito earlier; He has all the time different names and call those who call him David for liars, so either he is lying or them?

Let's assume he is the same person, then in my experience he isn't much into dialogue, and another thing; I am not so sure if I would like to dialogue with liars or people who start to lie? If he is one person denying that he is all the other person, the fair dialogue might be quite difficult?

Isn't it fair to start a dialogue with being fair, open and present oneself direct and clear? If those frames are not there, there might be quite difficult to build trust, honesty and so on upon walls of lies?

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10637
Aug 9, 2012
 
Blake wrote:
<quoted text>I warned you that the explanation would go over your head, since it discusses a book you've never read yet are openly bigoted against.
I am just observing Blake, but I think it is a little bit strange that he knows so much about other people, or what do you think guys? I am not at all going against his view on homosexuality.

Thanks

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10638
Aug 9, 2012
 
Ivorydick wrote:
Sorry people.
I meant to suggest that he should be precise in what he was trying to say.
I think that's fair.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10639
Aug 9, 2012
 
Ivorydick wrote:
Sorry people.
I meant to suggest that he should be precise in what he was trying to say.
What I meant was I think it is fair of you to demand people to be precise when they are debating so that other people can understand what they mean and not needing to guess.
Atlanta

El Segundo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10640
Aug 9, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Manmanman wrote:
<quoted text>
What I meant was I think it is fair of you to demand people to be precise when they are debating so that other people can understand what they mean and not needing to guess.
Speaking of precision, you've made 865 posts, but we're still guessing about what the hell you are trying to say.
Blake

Pekin, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10641
Aug 9, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Ivorydick wrote:
<quoted text>]
Re - more noble that antisemitism?
That is a wide open question but you need to be a bit more specific about what point you are trying to make. If you have the balls say it so we know where we are.
Re - a book you've never read
Give specifics if you think you have a reasonable case.
I doubt that you will say a word because you're too sh!t scared to take me on.
You and quite a few other homofascists who claim to be or to have been Jews post a lot of very bigoted, prejudiced, inaccurate, distorted anti-Christian hate.

Your movement seems to share much with Hitler: the Big Lie Propagandistic Technique, dishonestly attacking every group to think opposes your hate, attacking people instead of ideas. Like Hitler, you homofascists can make no logical case for your horrible hate based agenda.

To me, it is ironic and despicable that anyone claiming a link to Judaism would employ the same sort of hate and dishonesty that lead to the mass murder of so many Jews. I don't mean to ignore the millions of Gypsies, Jehovah's Witnesses, Mormons, and even homosexuals that Hitler murdered. Of course it is ironic that Hitler was a homosexual just as it is ironic that you, claiming to have been a Jew, choose to post anti-religious defamation.

As for the Bible, you exhibit a complete ignorance of the book you post so much hate against.

Since: Sep 09

Hollywood, CA.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10642
Aug 9, 2012
 
Ivorydick wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not sure about a bad hair cut because I have always been a fanatic about low maintenance solutions and I insist on a number 1 cut every time.
Re - trampy beard
Many years ago I had facial surgery that required me not to shave for several weeks and I found that the excess hair was incredibly irritating. I can only describe is as having a mouthful of pubic hair without the fun of getting it there.
I had my hair cut a few weeks ago and my head still looks like a three day old Muslim pu$$y.
In case you have not understand what I am trying to say, I am a great believer in hair - lots of it on my lady's important bits.
ooh ! I have my hair appointment tomorrow morning!!! cut & blow, maybe i'll just take the blow..

Since: Sep 09

Hollywood, CA.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10643
Aug 9, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Blake wrote:
<quoted text>Since you've never read the Bible, perhaps this will go over your head. Some instructions in Leviticus were addressing priests only. Some the general population. Some of the instructions were fulfilled in Jesus.
Commands against homosexual behavior were addressed to all Israel and they were later re-emphasized in the New Testament and apply to all.
TILT!!!!
Blake

Pekin, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10644
Aug 9, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

THE OLD BORNGAY wrote:
<quoted text>
TILT!!!!
Of course you can make no rational comment, poor thing.

You've chosen to live your life in open rebellion against God's many commands against all homosexual behavior.

The Holy Ghost will not dwell in an unclean tabernacle, so the Gospel of Christ is foolishness to you.

It's all your CHOICE.

Since: May 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10645
Aug 9, 2012
 
Blake wrote:
<quoted text>You and quite a few other homofascists who claim to be or to have been Jews .......
Your movement .
To me, it is ironic and despicable that anyone claiming a link to Judaism Jehovah's Witnesses, Mormons,....it is ironic that Hitler was a homosexual ....ironic that you, claiming to have been a Jew, choose to post anti-religious defamation.
As for the Bible, you exhibit a complete ignorance of the book you post so much hate against.
You must be smoking some very potent stuff.

Where did I ever claim to be a Jew or to have any links to Judaism? The Jews had a rough time up to the end of WW2 but what Israel has done since then is horrendous.

Hitler was a homosexual? That's a new one to me.

Charles Taze Russell who started the Jehovah's Witnesses was a fraudster & womanizer. Joseph Smith who started the Mormons was a convicted fraudster who had no shame about screwing over his own brethren. Neither of those two religions should have any credibility to any thinking person.

As for the Bible, I asked you in a recent post for specific detail about Leviticus. It seems that you cannot give an answer.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10646
Aug 10, 2012
 
Atlanta wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking of precision, you've made 865 posts, but we're still guessing about what the hell you are trying to say.
Not for Atlanta:

To the rest of you guys; I don't want to have anything to do with this guy before he repents eventually, so I register that he is violating my boundaries and ask you what to do.

I put his message on the fire and burn it.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10647
Aug 10, 2012
 
Atlanta wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking of precision, you've made 865 posts, but we're still guessing about what the hell you are trying to say.
Not for Atlanta:

I register that again he is violating my boundaries. I want to ask you what to do with that. If you say burn the message, I do it. Thanks
Atlanta

El Segundo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10649
Aug 10, 2012
 
tuckerbox wrote:
<quoted text>why not make a quiet exit the both you and leave this forum for the pope???? bunch of hypocrites!!!!!!!!!!
I put your message on the fire and burn it.
Blake

Pekin, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10651
Aug 10, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Ivorydick wrote:
<quoted text>
You must be smoking some very potent stuff.
Where did I ever claim to be a Jew or to have any links to Judaism? The Jews had a rough time up to the end of WW2 but what Israel has done since then is horrendous.
Hitler was a homosexual? That's a new one to me.
Charles Taze Russell who started the Jehovah's Witnesses was a fraudster & womanizer. Joseph Smith who started the Mormons was a convicted fraudster who had no shame about screwing over his own brethren. Neither of those two religions should have any credibility to any thinking person.
As for the Bible, I asked you in a recent post for specific detail about Leviticus. It seems that you cannot give an answer.
You are of course a liar. Smith was never convicted of anything. http://www.shields-research.org/General/LDS_L...

You also of course lied about Russell: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_Taze_Rus...

You try to change the subject. You try to introduce unrelated lies.

Do you think this somehow covers up the FACT that the Bible repeatedly condemns and prohibits all homosexual behavior in the plainest of terms and in both Testaments???
Atlanta

El Segundo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10652
Aug 10, 2012
 
tuckerbox wrote:
<quoted text>thankyou for your kind words, they mean as much to me as do politics! load of bushwackkkkkkk, bulldust and horsemanure! have a nice day sir/madame!
You have a nice day also madame!

“The Kingdom of God Begins NOW!”

Since: May 07

The Mountain Empire

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10654
Aug 10, 2012
 
Ivorydick wrote:
<quoted text>
I like to give people the benefit of the doubt so, since he implied that is an expert on Leviticus, he can choose to enlighten us or abuse us.
The ball's in his court.
I'm waiting as well.

I wonder if he made his wife (before she left him) sleep in a shed while on her monthly bleed?

It's in Leviticus!

LOL........

“The Kingdom of God Begins NOW!”

Since: May 07

The Mountain Empire

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10655
Aug 10, 2012
 
Blake wrote:
<quoted text>You are of course a liar. Smith was never convicted of anything. http://www.shields-research.org/General/LDS_L...
You also of course lied about Russell: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_Taze_Rus...
You try to change the subject. You try to introduce unrelated lies.
Do you think this somehow covers up the FACT that the Bible repeatedly condemns and prohibits all homosexual behavior in the plainest of terms and in both Testaments???
Leviticus 19:27
Donít round your hair at the temples or mar the edges of your beard.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 10,201 - 10,220 of24,337
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••