1. Projection. I believe no such thing.<quoted text>If you didn't believe that homosexual behavior was serious sin, you wouldn't obsess on posting on Bible threads, consider yourself waste water, and post hate.
You are paranoid. God's Word is not intended to 'hurt' you. It is intended to save you from horrible suffering both in this life and in the next.
The Bible clearly condemns all homosexual behavior in the plainest of terms and in both Testaments. You know that well enough!
2. Projection. There is no such thing as God's Word. Why would I be afraid of something which obviously doesn't exist.
3. Irrelevant ontological argument.
In order to prove that homosexuality is a sin, first you have to prove these in order:
1. That there's a god, using evidence which is testable and objectively verifiable.
2. That this god is interested in what humans do.
3. That the ideology you attribute to this god is the correct one.
4. That this deity created a concept called "sin".
5. That the creator of the concept of sin specifically communicated that homosexuality is a sin.
Start with #1, and good luck. Be objective. Use empirical evidence, not ontological arguments