Why do Americans still dislike atheists?

Apr 30, 2011 | Posted by: Hedonist | Full story: www.washingtonpost.com

Long after blacks and Jews have made great strides, and even as homosexuals gain respect, acceptance and new rights, there is still a group that lots of Americans just don't like much: atheists.

Comments (Page 1,806)

Showing posts 36,101 - 36,120 of38,688
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Feb 10

Madisonville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#37221
May 10, 2012
 
Cpt Jack Sparrow wrote:
kinda like Barfy a big mouth no guts.
When I was up your way I met a lot of pill heads around London generaly Cowards an sneak thieves. I had a psycho bitch attack Me she had a 2x4 threw beer in my face I gave her a jiujitsu toss an took the fight outa her. Heard she's doing five for tryin' to knife another gal. <quoted text>
straight jab to the sternam or upper cut to the ribs takes the wind out ,i would rather just pop that knee out and stomp,less damage to knuckles,cock roach could use agood knuckle jab to the throat,then stomp his finger so he couldnt type anymore.lol

“....hoist the Jolly Roger ”

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#37222
May 10, 2012
 
not much I could add to that except maybe a kick to the balls?
VinceP wrote:
<quoted text> straight jab to the sternam or upper cut to the ribs takes the wind out ,i would rather just pop that knee out and stomp,less damage to knuckles,cock roach could use agood knuckle jab to the throat,then stomp his finger so he couldnt type anymore.lol

“....hoist the Jolly Roger ”

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#37223
May 10, 2012
 
What's it like to have such a ferocious oral fixation you can't write a post without mentioning it.
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
What's it like rolling around with fellow drunks and wondering if any of them is your pa, Pinto Bean? Knowing they all had a shot at it? As you spit out their pubic hair, wondering if it look just a little familiar, eh, Pinto Bean? mmmm PA! mmmm mm Pah? is you my Pah?

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#37224
May 10, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

VinceP wrote:
<quoted text> Why don`t you just crawl back in your hole punk.
Why don't you just crawl up into your bottle? Like last night? and the night before?

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#37225
May 10, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

VinceP wrote:
<quoted text> straight jab to the sternam
Yeah, you area real tough guy, fatso.

That why you take a baseball bat to a fist fight.

And that's why your daughter was carrying a crowbar when she was stabbed.

Nice of you to pass your fighting style onto the kids...

Since: Feb 10

Madisonville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#37226
May 10, 2012
 
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, you area real tough guy, fatso.
That why you take a baseball bat to a fist fight.
And that's why your daughter was carrying a crowbar when she was stabbed.
Nice of you to pass your fighting style onto the kids...
you come on in my house like that prick uninvited and pop off and disrespect me... I would put a real wide split down the center of that melon on your shoulders you call a head,bring your goat of yours with you I`m out of pepporoni,feed whats left of you to the hogs .

“Right click Left click Yay!”

Since: Dec 10

Nehwon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#37227
May 10, 2012
 
This thread is hilarious! I've never seen such taunting back and forth since this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

“The King of R&R”

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#37228
May 10, 2012
 
greymouser wrote:
This thread is hilarious! I've never seen such taunting back and forth since this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
That vid you sent is udderly hilarious!

“....hoist the Jolly Roger ”

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#37229
May 10, 2012
 
One supposes you people ain't capable of basic humanity "Unless it's one of your own" the man as suffered a personal trajedy!
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you just crawl up into your bottle? Like last night? and the night before?

“....hoist the Jolly Roger ”

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#37230
May 10, 2012
 
We like to work up close an personal instead of from a moving vehicle. I been known to use My fists course they've been compared to more lethal instruments. I never knew you Ghetto rats were so Concerned about Sportsmanship
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, you area real tough guy, fatso.
That why you take a baseball bat to a fist fight.
And that's why your daughter was carrying a crowbar when she was stabbed.
Nice of you to pass your fighting style onto the kids...

“....hoist the Jolly Roger ”

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#37231
May 10, 2012
 
We offered Him a job, "as an Organ Grinders Monkey" .
greymouser wrote:
This thread is hilarious! I've never seen such taunting back and forth since this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Since: Feb 10

Madisonville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#37232
May 11, 2012
 

Judged:

1

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, you area real tough guy, fatso.
That why you take a baseball bat to a fist fight.
And that's why your daughter was carrying a crowbar when she was stabbed.
Nice of you to pass your fighting style onto the kids...
Rules to Mountain street fight, Rule #1 hurt them before they hurt you,Rule #2 if you loose go back for more,Or you have packed a whoopin,and are of low character or just don`t want no more.#3 refer to rule #1, you would fall in the category of rule #2 but you being a getto rat muslim ,Of low character ,you would just take your whoopin.. In which i would be more than happy to bestow on you,I am allah and I approve this messsage.

Since: Feb 10

Madisonville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#37233
May 11, 2012
 
greymouser wrote:
This thread is hilarious! I've never seen such taunting back and forth since this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Funny lol

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#37234
May 11, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

VinceP wrote:
<quoted text> you come on in my house like that prick uninvited and pop off and disrespect me.
Like I said: you are all mouth.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#37235
May 11, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

VinceP wrote:
<quoted text> Rules to Mountain street fight,
Right... "mountain street fight", rule #1 drink your than you can handle,# rule 2 run your big mouth #3 when you can't back it up, get a bat.

And you passed your "fighting style" onto your kid who is in the hospital with stab wounds.

You failed as a parent.

Too.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#37236
May 11, 2012
 
Cpt Jack Sparrow wrote:
We I been known to use My fists course they've been compared to more lethal instruments.
You keep telling yourself that.

You keep telling yourself you own Blackbeard's sword.

You keep telling yourself you're a real 'Cherrokee'...

You keep telling yourself you're a real man.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#37237
May 11, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
You keep telling yourself that.
You keep telling yourself you own Blackbeard's sword.
You keep telling yourself you're a real 'Cherrokee'...
You keep telling yourself you're a real man.
"bareassed000000000000000 0000"
Here are a few words to describe you, they spell your name:
B astard
A sshole
R etarded
E gocentric
A sshole
S tupid
S illy
E lider
D runk
In a nutshell you are a pirce ofshit.
Peace
KMA

“....hoist the Jolly Roger ”

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#37238
May 11, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

Considering Your oral proclivities Which you "unceasingly" make Us aware of you are one to be talking Blowfly, Bwa Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha!
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Like I said: you are all mouth.

“....hoist the Jolly Roger ”

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#37239
May 11, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Perhaps you prefer The Ghetto rules of engagement We've learned from police reports.#rule 1 posture an run you big mouth, rule #2 always have numerical advantage, rule #3 always attack those Who are less able to fight back are weaker smaller older unarmed ect., rule #4 beware of security cameras, rule #5 always claim Racism an yell "Police Brutality" #6 if caught reffer to rule #5 We are aware that an ammendment has recently been added to the list " carry a bag of Scittles to snack on between crimes", Bwa Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha !
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Right... "mountain street fight", rule #1 drink your than you can handle,# rule 2 run your big mouth #3 when you can't back it up, get a bat.
And you passed your "fighting style" onto your kid who is in the hospital with stab wounds.
You failed as a parent.
Too.

“....hoist the Jolly Roger ”

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#37240
May 11, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

Five of your kind sportin' various injuries are plumb convinced to this Day, as are a number of other lowlifes, Get over it Barfy!

You keep tellin' Yourself that, while I display it where it can be admired by other envious critters,HehHehHeh!!

I know what I am, and Family records I had framed proudly proclaim! However I can't spell out what you are without resortin' to obscenity or usin a word that'd risk gettin 'me banned from the Forum HehHehHehHeh!

I'll leave the last one to former Girlfriends folks Who've trained with Me,an a few old ememies Who remember Me with less fondness.
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
You keep telling yourself that.
You keep telling yourself you own Blackbeard's sword.
You keep telling yourself you're a real 'Cherrokee'...
You keep telling yourself you're a real man.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 36,101 - 36,120 of38,688
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••