Occupy Brooklyn: A Peaceful and Powerful Gathering

Nov 17, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Patch.com

If the goals of the Occupy Wall Street movement were blurry before, at Borough Hall on Thursday afternoon, dozens of enthusiastic protesters and non-protesters alike aimed to add some clarity.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 4 of4
Moses kestenbaum ODA

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2011

Occupy shmockuppy, Where is this going? What's the end game? If obama let's loose the solara and the MF GLOBAL thieves then occupy the justice department, but just to disrupt traffic and make thew average citizen suffer is wrong wrong
CONSERVATIVE

Farmingdale, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2011

Russian a-hoooole!
KimmI

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2012

Take up for those rich ass scermys CONSERVATIVE!!!, you're probably one of them. If people knew how it was with rich ass people they'd be begging for Communism!!!. Rich ass scermys only care about their Damn selves. Rich ass scermys is what's the problem in this country, not the government!. Rich ass scermys are rotten, greedy, callous bunch of stinking, spoilt-brat PIGS who can't get enough, they're SCERMYS, stupid people who won't help you out even if they knew it would help theirselves out!. They will never do aneything for this country or you, never lift a finger for you!. Like it was with me, I am a disabled person who tried my best to get a job at that scermy place Walmart but they would not hire me. I wanted a job and a chance in order to prove myself and a chance to give a little back but the rich ass scermys at Walmart wouldn't give it to me!!!. Walmart makes hundreds of billions of Dollars a year yet they acted like they couldn't afford to pay me a measly $4.25 an hour (What the wages were when I tried to get a job there) for my work. Acted like they couldn't afford to give me and America a chance!. I thought you got a big tax break when you hired a disabled person. Apparently scermy ass Walmart didn't need a tax break since they probably don't pay aney taxes Aneyway. You know, I bet scermy ass Walmart depreciates their store buildings when they file their taxes they dont pay. Modern buildings built with concrete and steel should go up in value, not down!, since they cost more and more to build every year and concrete and steel never wears out deteriorates.(I will note this one to the IRS) Perhaps the IRS needs to re-evaluate how they assess buildings. Aneyway, people have a lot to learn about the rich ass scermys!. Rich ass scermys get a perverse pleasure in putting us little people down, they get a big kick out of this type of thing!. No wonder we have poverty n this country, rich ass scermys love it!!!, they want us to be poor, they won't lift a hand at giving us jobs, they love it when we suffer and do without!!!. Little wonder we have so many people on welfare. RICH ASS PEOPLE PUT US DOWN AND KEEP US DOWN!!!. I tried, I tried to get a job, God knows I did!!!. RICH ASS PEOPLE WON'T GIVE YOU A JOB EVEN IF THEY DID NEED SOMEONE!!!. I went all the way through school for nothing!. God Almighty has the last say-so in the matter, not me!. God is going to get those rich ass scermys real good, just you wait and see!!!. God Almighty ruler and sustainer of the entire universe will hear my cries for justice!. Rich ass scermys are going to pay dearly at Gods hands. First off, rich ass scermys are going straight to Hell when they die and burn red hot forever, HAHAHAHAHA!!!. But this is not all they're going to get, not by a long shot!. See, God is going to send the Great Tribulation propheised in the Bible to this sin sick world in a few years. I keep a keen eye on the news and I know full well it is near and that things are falling apart!, I particularly pay attention to events in Europe, Syria etc. And I conclude that this world is finished!. When the Great Tribulation finally does come and I expect to see it!, that will put a lot of rich ass scermys scooting, it might just straighten a lot of them out, that is if they can be straightened out!. I can't wait for the Great Tribulation to get here, when it does, I am going to scream to the top of my lungs in pure joy, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!. I know I will suffer in it but the rich ass scermys who would not hire me will suffer a lot more, it will be far, far worth it, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! !. GOLD AND SILVER WILL BE WORTHLESS THEN, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HA!!!!!!!!!.

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2012

If you don't think our government is a problem this occupy group doesn't 'have a clue and will have you demonstrating at the wrong venues while these politicians,law enforcement agencies,insurance carriers and pharmaceutical companies will be chuckling all the way to the bank....It 's the lobbyists from these ententies that are running our country for their profit at the expense of the middle class and retirees...
What are you gonna do?demonstrate at the end result instead if going to the source of the problem?
Wake up and smell the coffee it 's the written and unwritten policies our government is pushing that needs to be addressed...not the rich business you want to demonstrate at...
Stop with rich ass people ,they got rich because of the policies and laws that are being pushed through our government...they took advantage of the problems/ inequities,,it's not their fault. focus where the problems lie otherwise you don't have a clue and are only making noise and inconveniencing a lot of hard working people who may in yours and my eyes being overcompensated...deal with the problem at the source not at the end result....Rep orDem they are all thieves stealing from different pockets while they have divided and conquered a our nation for their gluttony...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 4 of4
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Occupy Wall Street Discussions

Search the Occupy Wall Street Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Occupy activist assaulted by cop, faces seven y... Wed Supercalafradgelistic 2
Wall Street protesters plan march on DA's office (Oct '11) Apr 12 Paul Insco 666 27
Conservatism meets Occupy Wall Street (Oct '13) Apr 7 Sterkfontein Swartkrans 106
Ex-RT Anchor Liz Wahl: Russian News Is 'Propaga... Apr 7 Sterkfontein Swartkrans 1
The Futility of Street Protests Apr 7 Sterkfontein Swartkrans 1
How the world's 10 richest billionaires are sha... Apr 7 Sterkfontein Swartkrans 2
Retail Unions Mar '14 All-Retail Union 1
•••
•••
•••
•••