Fox News contributor: Chick-fil-A supporters dona t a maim and rapea like liberals | The Raw Story

Aug 3, 2012 | Posted by: Gay And Proud | Full story: www.rawstory.com

A Fox News contributor on Thursday explained that people who support Christian restaurant chain Chick-fil-A were different from Occupy Wall Street protesters because liberals "maim and rape" each other.

Comments
141 - 145 of 145 Comments Last updated Aug 13, 2012
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

“Luke laughs at hypocrites!”

Since: Sep 10

Palm Springs, California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2012

hi hi wrote:
<quoted text>
It BOG-GLES MY MIND TO. NO. END. that they think they have a moral leg to stand on. Why do they think people stand up to them so unblinkingly? Who do they think they're fooling?
By the way, I *was* supporting your question in another thread when the palin person started spewing vomit in my direction.
oh., that Palin person...she thinks that anyone who is not in 100% agreement with HER is a traitor and commie, but if they are dripping in intolerance they are "patriots", W Bush speak. I am so sick of her and her noise. Like she is against gay soldiers and vets, some who have been injured or died, them being far more patriotic than she will ever understand.

The real patriot follows the rule that all Americans are equal under the law of the land. Not just her and her chicken eaters and teabaggers.
hi hi

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2012

Curteese wrote:
<quoted text>oh., that Palin person...she thinks that anyone who is not in 100% agreement with HER is a traitor and commie, but if they are dripping in intolerance they are "patriots", W Bush speak. I am so sick of her and her noise. Like she is against gay soldiers and vets, some who have been injured or died, them being far more patriotic than she will ever understand.
The real patriot follows the rule that all Americans are equal under the law of the land. Not just her and her chicken eaters and teabaggers.
She also cries about November a lot.

Palm Springs, California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2012

hi hi wrote:
<quoted text>
She also cries about November a lot.
Well, according to HER the new president, or continuing one, is sworn in the day of the election. Poor poor under educated tool.
hi hi

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2012

Curteese wrote:
<quoted text>Well, according to HER the new president, or continuing one, is sworn in the day of the election. Poor poor under educated tool.
I burst out laughing. Wow. Thank you.

Palm Springs, California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2012

hi hi wrote:
<quoted text>
I burst out laughing. Wow. Thank you.
You are so welcome, my friend.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••