Internet drives Barack Obama birth-certificate battle

Full story: Newsday 3,425
This is a story that won't go away. Five weeks after the State of Hawaii vouched for the authenticity of President-elect Barack Obama 's birth certificate, the controversy over allegations that Obama is not ... Full Story
First Prev
of 172
Next Last
Chalice

Cary, IL

#1 Dec 8, 2008
Please go to Our Forum www.plainsradio.com . There is a Research Thread which posts information for anyone wanting to know the Truth behind this.

Far from a "Nutso" crowd...

Your first sentance was 100% correct... It is the issue that wont go away.

How hard is it to get an authentic Birth Certificate,. or to show what passport was used to travel to Pakestan in 1981. Obama did not yet have a USA Passport....

And what of his adoption?

And Dual Citizen at birth...

What is "natural Born Citizen" ?

Try facts. Forum on our website.

Chalice
NOBAMA

Brooklyn, NY

#2 Dec 8, 2008
NO CITIZENSHIP.
NO PRESIDENT.
NOBAMA.
Where is the Document

West Babylon, NY

#3 Dec 8, 2008
I don't understand why Sen. Obama wouldn't show his actually birth certificate to the media. Hes had hundreds of opportunities to show the document to members of the press at conferences or interviews.

Obama could've easily put this thing to rest a long time ago.

Why only post a scanned image online and then say "thats it case closed".

“I'm down with F&P, ”

Since: Aug 07

Toronto

#4 Dec 8, 2008
NOBAMA wrote:
NO CITIZENSHIP.
NO PRESIDENT.
NOBAMA.
yeah but you're wrong
Obama Bin Lyin

Hampton Bays, NY

#5 Dec 8, 2008
Chalice wrote:
Please go to Our Forum www.plainsradio.com . There is a Research Thread which posts information for anyone wanting to know the Truth behind this.
Far from a "Nutso" crowd...
Your first sentance was 100% correct... It is the issue that wont go away.
How hard is it to get an authentic Birth Certificate,. or to show what passport was used to travel to Pakestan in 1981. Obama did not yet have a USA Passport....
And what of his adoption?
And Dual Citizen at birth...
What is "natural Born Citizen" ?
Try facts. Forum on our website.
Chalice
Well, I see three things that jump out there.
1. A natural born citizen requires that both parents be citizens. Obama's father was not. Iw ould seem that the court would have to come to a ruling on that.....but I doubt they'll touch it with a 10 foot pole.
2. The birth certificate in Hawaii "could" be simply that...they issued a birth certificate to his mother, who applied for it after she took up reseidence in Hawaii. A child could be born anywhere and have his birth registered in Hawaii. Because of this, birth registration in Hawaii is not accepted by the courts as evidence of live birth within the United States. It would seem the SC would have to rule on this also....but again, I highly doubt they'll touch it.
3. What would be the purpose of Obama's grandmother stating that he was born in Mombasa, Kenya, if she was lying? Why are the records at that hospital being sealed?

Hell, even NBC ....his biggest fan....said that he is not a natural born citizen, per the intent of the framers of the Constitution. So why has Obama refused to provide a certified vault copy of this document?

...and by the way, if Obama was an Inonesian citizen...having gone to school there...he can't be a U.S. citizen by definition. When he was enrolled in Occidental College, he even declared himself a foreign student and subsequently was given aid under that classification.....HUH????? I guess that's why he refuses to release his college records as well.

I dunno....seems to be a mounting case here. Again, the SC won't touch it.

Ummmm....
paul

Fairfield, CT

#7 Dec 8, 2008
To all liberal worshipers of the great Obama; Does'nt it bother you just a wee bit that instead of making short work of this question by producing the documentation required by law, he is stalling? Is he a liar, or does he think that he is special enough to ignore the rule of law?

Judged:

11

10

6

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
NOBAMA

Brooklyn, NY

#9 Dec 8, 2008
roger43 wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah but you're wrong
THAT is the extent of your argument?
Yeah-but you're wrong?

Research the topic and then try responding next time perhaps with some modicum of information. We have proved our point beyond a shadow of a doubt. The man is NOT a natural born citizen and therefore ineligible to remain President of the United States of America.
NEXT.
Dave

Poughkeepsie, NY

#10 Dec 8, 2008
Obama Bin Lyin wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I see three things that jump out there.
1. A natural born citizen requires that both parents be citizens. Obama's father was not. Iw ould seem that the court would have to come to a ruling on that.....but I doubt they'll touch it with a 10 foot pole.
2. The birth certificate in Hawaii "could" be simply that...they issued a birth certificate to his mother, who applied for it after she took up reseidence in Hawaii. A child could be born anywhere and have his birth registered in Hawaii. Because of this, birth registration in Hawaii is not accepted by the courts as evidence of live birth within the United States. It would seem the SC would have to rule on this also....but again, I highly doubt they'll touch it.
3. What would be the purpose of Obama's grandmother stating that he was born in Mombasa, Kenya, if she was lying? Why are the records at that hospital being sealed?
Hell, even NBC ....his biggest fan....said that he is not a natural born citizen, per the intent of the framers of the Constitution. So why has Obama refused to provide a certified vault copy of this document?
...and by the way, if Obama was an Inonesian citizen...having gone to school there...he can't be a U.S. citizen by definition. When he was enrolled in Occidental College, he even declared himself a foreign student and subsequently was given aid under that classification.....HUH????? I guess that's why he refuses to release his college records as well.
I dunno....seems to be a mounting case here. Again, the SC won't touch it.
Ummmm....
A "natural born citizen" requires that both parents be citizens? That's funny...the last I heard, if an illegal alien pops out an anchor baby, that baby is automatically a citizen. Why does that not apply to President-Elect Obama?

Sore loser republitards. That's why.
kit

Hauppauge, NY

#11 Dec 8, 2008
Don't you think that they would have figured this all out prior to becoming the winner of the democratic party?
george

United States

#12 Dec 8, 2008
It is a simple question. So why is it not addressed? We all know why!
LIer

Amenia, NY

#13 Dec 8, 2008
Why don't he just show the damn birth certificate and put this to rest?

Because it would show him to be the fraud that he really is.

“www.longislandbu bble.com”

Since: Jan 07

Long Island

#14 Dec 8, 2008
NOBAMA wrote:
<quoted text>
THAT is the extent of your argument?
Yeah-but you're wrong?
Research the topic and then try responding next time perhaps with some modicum of information. We have proved our point beyond a shadow of a doubt. The man is NOT a natural born citizen and therefore ineligible to remain President of the United States of America.
NEXT.
...but Roger knows everything; don't you know that?

He knows it because......well,...because he does. No need for an explanation.

“E Pluribus F&P!”

Since: Jan 08

Floral Park

#15 Dec 8, 2008
NOBAMA wrote:
<quoted text>
THAT is the extent of your argument?
Yeah-but you're wrong?
Research the topic and then try responding next time perhaps with some modicum of information. We have proved our point beyond a shadow of a doubt. The man is NOT a natural born citizen and therefore ineligible to remain President of the United States of America.
NEXT.
I researched it and I'm giving more attention to you pack of loonies than you deserve. His mother was a US citizen, so this business about where he was born is pretty much irrelevant. Both parents do NOT have to be citizens for you to be a citizen. He produced a birth certficate stating he was born in Hawaii in 1961. Again what his mother did or did not do is irrelevant.

He's as American as your or me. Get over it.
Will

Forest Hills, NY

#20 Dec 8, 2008
Nowhere in The U.S. Constitution does it state that both parents be citzens for a person born here to be a naturalized citizen. Looks like you be lying yourself.. check your facts in this case the Constitution before posting your lies..
Obama Bin Lyin wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I see three things that jump out there.
1. A natural born citizen requires that both parents be citizens. Obama's father was not. Iw ould seem that the court would have to come to a ruling on that.....but I doubt they'll touch it with a 10 foot pole.
2. The birth certificate in Hawaii "could" be simply that...they issued a birth certificate to his mother, who applied for it after she took up reseidence in Hawaii. A child could be born anywhere and have his birth registered in Hawaii. Because of this, birth registration in Hawaii is not accepted by the courts as evidence of live birth within the United States. It would seem the SC would have to rule on this also....but again, I highly doubt they'll touch it.
3. What would be the purpose of Obama's grandmother stating that he was born in Mombasa, Kenya, if she was lying? Why are the records at that hospital being sealed?
Hell, even NBC ....his biggest fan....said that he is not a natural born citizen, per the intent of the framers of the Constitution. So why has Obama refused to provide a certified vault copy of this document?
...and by the way, if Obama was an Inonesian citizen...having gone to school there...he can't be a U.S. citizen by definition. When he was enrolled in Occidental College, he even declared himself a foreign student and subsequently was given aid under that classification.....HUH????? I guess that's why he refuses to release his college records as well.
I dunno....seems to be a mounting case here. Again, the SC won't touch it.
Ummmm....

“www.longislandbu bble.com”

Since: Jan 07

Long Island

#24 Dec 8, 2008
Old School Mets Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
I researched it and I'm giving more attention to you pack of loonies than you deserve. His mother was a US citizen, so this business about where he was born is pretty much irrelevant. Both parents do NOT have to be citizens for you to be a citizen. He produced a birth certficate stating he was born in Hawaii in 1961. Again what his mother did or did not do is irrelevant.
He's as American as your or me. Get over it.
There is no proof that he was born in this country.
Quantum Leap

Queens Village, NY

#25 Dec 8, 2008
Very odd.

“www.longislandbu bble.com”

Since: Jan 07

Long Island

#26 Dec 8, 2008
Spiro Agnew wrote:
More garbage from the right winged nattering nabobs of negatism.
Really? Phil J. Berg, who initiated the lawsuit is a lifelong liberal democrat! Get your facts straight!

“www.longislandbu bble.com”

Since: Jan 07

Long Island

#27 Dec 8, 2008
Will wrote:
Nowhere in The U.S. Constitution does it state that both parents be citzens for a person born here to be a naturalized citizen. Looks like you be lying yourself.. check your facts in this case the Constitution before posting your lies.. <quoted text>
That's because you have to be a "Natural Born" citizen, not a "Naturalized" citizen. Get your facts straight!

“www.longislandbu bble.com”

Since: Jan 07

Long Island

#28 Dec 8, 2008
Zippy wrote:
<quoted text>This is incredible. What morons we have for citizenry in this country.
The idiots are the ones who don't question authority when there is a discrepancy; this is what sheeple do!

“www.longislandbu bble.com”

Since: Jan 07

Long Island

#30 Dec 8, 2008
Will wrote:
Joseph Farah you are a moron! First comparing this nonsense to Clinton and Monica Lewinsky and secondly for claiming the public is divided on Obama when the man won by a HUGE landslide.. You are undoubtedly a sorelosing right wing zealot.. You want to find an example of a divided country look to your President Bush for dividing the country with his arrogant self-serving administration.
Why is it that anyone who questions Obamas citizenship is considered either a right-winger or a racist? I am libertarian and I didn't choose Obama or McCain because they are both bad for this country.

There are no republicans; they have been extinct for a very long time.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 172
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Journalism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Russia brain drain after Putin crackdown 28 min Shiro Hima 2
Hannity-inspired changes to spring break poised... Tue mpiag 1
Diana Davis earns honor at NATAS Emmy Awards Tue fartbox 6
5 Pain-Relieving Gadgets That May Actually Work Sep 29 Chiropractor from... 2
William Allen White: 'Famous for his fights' Sep 29 Brealor Bgone Witcha 1
A distinguished history of journalism here sinc... Sep 28 Da Old Fool troll... 6
Autism Risk May Increase If Gap Between Pregnan... Sep 26 MMR AUTISM 1

Journalism People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE