New Jonbenet Evidence: Santa Was Her Killer

Full story: Yahoo 8,743
All National Enquirer Stories NEW JONBENET EVIDENCE: SANTA WAS HER KILLER Friday December 30, 2005 By Don Gentile JonBenet Ramsey's haunting words about a secret visit from Santa Claus are being re-examined as ... Full Story
First Prev
of 438
Next Last

Since: Jan 06

Location hidden

#2 Jan 29, 2006
Where have you been?

A federal judge released a statement that said the evidence pointed to an intruder - and the Boulder DA agreed.

After years of being the prime suspects, the Ramseys remain free - and the new investigation is looking at intruder suspects.

Haven't you seen any of the documentaries? The Mills and Tracey programs or the 48 Hours specials?

An INTRUDER killed JonBenét Ramsey. I don't know who that was or where he is now -- but he left his DNA under JonBenet's nails andmixed with her blood in her panties. He can be identified if someone turns him in.

The killer carried in a stun gun, flat white nylon cord and black duct tape. He wore High-tek boots and - it appears - a dark sweater or cloth coat and light brown work gloves.

He left his handwriting and speech behind when he left the ransom note.

Surely someone in Boulder or near there can tell us who he was.

Little

Grove City, PA

#3 Jan 30, 2006
It's not that it is impossible for an intruder to break into a home and commit any sort of crime, however, in the case of the death of JonBenet, there is just nothing except conjecture to link someone outside the family unit to being in the home that night. The sky really isn't the limit when it comes to a real life death of JonBenet. There is no "evidence" of an intruder. Theories are not evidence. Fibers consistent with those from Patsy's sweater would be evidence. Staging in an attempt to divert would be evidence. The content and wording of the note would be evidence. Parental actions after her body is discovered would be evidence.

The DNA from the panties is real. What is not known is what the source of that DNA is, how long it was there, or whether it is linked to the crime. It's there, but it might not have any bearing on who caused JonBenet's death.
linda

Columbus, OH

#4 Jan 31, 2006
justwatching wrote:
Where have you been?

A federal judge released a statement that said the evidence pointed to an intruder - and the Boulder DA agreed.

After years of being the prime suspects, the Ramseys remain free - and the new investigation is looking at intruder suspects.

Haven't you seen any of the documentaries? The Mills and Tracey programs or the 48 Hours specials?

An INTRUDER killed JonBenét Ramsey. I don't know who that was or where he is now -- but he left his DNA under JonBenet's nails andmixed with her blood in her panties. He can be identified if someone turns him in.

The killer carried in a stun gun, flat white nylon cord and black duct tape. He wore High-tek boots and - it appears - a dark sweater or cloth coat and light brown work gloves.

He left his handwriting and speech behind when he left the ransom note.

Surely someone in Boulder or near there can tell us who he was.

The "federal judge" you are talking about has no idea what he is talking about. They can say that there was an intruder but if there is no proof of that then how in the world would they be able to let the Ramsey's off without even another question?

So maybe the DNA didnt point to the Ramsey's but that dosnt mean that they didnt do it or have something to do with it. Jonbenet was 6 years old and had been sexually assaulted numerous times. Did her parents have something to do with that? and if not then who did?

AND!! if the Ramsey's had nothing to do with it then why did they lie to the police? They said that Burke did not wake up until later in the morning, but when Patsy called 911 they could hear Burke and Mr. Ramsey in the background talking.

Also if Mrs. Ramsey had just got out of bed at 5:45 am and went downstairs for whatever reason then why, when the cops got there was she dressed with her hair and makeup all done up nice n pretty??

And not only that but it was the same clothes that she was wearing the night before at the party she was at. There are pictures of her in that outfit the night before at the party. There is no way she would have been able to go to bed in her clothes and hair and makeup and get up the next morning and it all still look the same that it did before she went to bed.

This stuff is not adding up to me. There was no intruder in the Rasmsey house at all!! what evidence do they have saying that there was an intruder?? an open window?? anyone in the house could have opened that window!! maybe that is why her dad was so anxious to go downstairs and "look for aything unusual" did anyone ever think of that?? and when he went down there and picked her up and brought her upstairs he was losing all kinds of evidence that very well could have led to the murderer of jonbenet!! accident??? i dont think so...

Mr ramsey knew what he was doing when he went down there and he had the perfect opportunity to basically free himself and his wife by going down there and messing with evidence.

one last thing before i go...the tape that was on her mouth, it was put there after she had died. the only way she could have gotten down to the basement without someone hearing her scream would be if they didnt, because she wasnt screaming, because she was with one of her parents!!! they killed her and then staged the rest of it to look like an intruder had come in their hom ein the night and killed their daughter. thats all for now ill chek bak to c what u think!!
Little

Grove City, PA

#5 Jan 31, 2006
Judge Julie Carnes ruling was based only on the facts presented by the Ramseys and their lawyer, Lin Wood, and Cris Wolf (who was suing the Ramseys for libel) and his lawyer, Darnay Hoffman, and not on a comprehensive review of investigators' 40,000-plus pages of evidence.

She made her decision based upon what was before her

Reportedly, the Ramseys had written a book naming Wolf as a suspect in their daughter's 1996 murder, and Wolf contended that the couple showed malice because they allegedly knew Patsy Ramsey was the guilty party.

Carnes said Wolf and his lawyer didn't prove that JonBenet was killed by her mother.

If there was an opportunity for both sides to be heard in a different venue, things might not turn out quite so well for the Ramseys.
Sarah Harold

Spanish Fork, UT

#8 Feb 2, 2006
Why in The HECK would anyone kill the daughter that is making money for them, i doubt that John and Patsy Ramsey would kill there very own daughter they went through so much to put her up top in the modeling business. That would just be Stupid.
Renee

El Paso, TX

#9 Feb 8, 2006
I remember when I first about jonbenet ramsey, I was nine years old, I thought she was so beautiful, hearing that she was murdered, just shocked me ,I couldn't understand why her parents would have killed her, if they did, but that's what a lot of people thought back then,now they have new evidence,hopefully her killer will be brought to justiceand this case will finally be solved.
deb

AOL

#10 Feb 11, 2006
My bet is on the housekeeper's family.

They knew where the room was after recently removing the christmas trees, and she then stated she didn't know the room was there. Did a son come over to help them move the trees?

She had a key to the house.

She knew they would be out for the evening.

She knew that the family used the back stairs so they left the note there.

She said she hid Burke's knife days before which was used to cut the cord and left at the scene.

She knew the Southern lingo from being around the Ramsey's. "good old southern common sense"

She needed money, and needed it right away.

She could have come across pay stubs in the house that indicated Mr. Ramsey's bonus amount, and knew that was just extra money.

I think this is the most obvious suspect - to many roads point to the housekeeper and some members of her family.
Little

Grove City, PA

#11 Feb 11, 2006
The housekeeper's check was supposedly on the counter. Patsy said they discussed it and said that's were it was, so why in the world would the housekeeper do something like that? She wouldn't. It takes a lot of whatiffin & maybein and couldas to put her on the suspect list, none of which remotely resemble fact or evidence.

Fact...the Ramseys were in the house, knew the bonus amount, knew where that room was, used the back stairs, used "the lingo", so...the most obvious suspects are the Ramseys??

What evidence is there that the cord was cut with Burke's knife?
deb

AOL

#12 Feb 11, 2006
Also, in an interview, the housekeeper stated that only two people knew where the blanket was - in the dryer - her and Patsy.

The housekeeper also stated in that interview that she had only looked in that room once. And that her husband had only been to the house four times - once for putting up Christmas lites. Why didn't she mention that her husband removed the Christmas trees from that room in November?
Little

Grove City, PA

#13 Feb 12, 2006
The housekeeper and her family were investigated and cleared, along with a few hundred other people. Again, Patsy knew about the knife, Patsy knew where the blanket was, Patsy was familiar with where that room was, Patsy knew what the bonus amount was, Patsy knew where the panties were, Patsy's tablet and pen were used for the note, Patsy's fingerprints were on the note, Patsy's fingerprints were on the bowl of pineapple, Patsy's sweater fibers were on the duct tape, Patsy's sweater fibers were entwined in the cord tied around JonBenet's neck, Patsy's paint brush handle was tied to the end of the cord. There is a lot more pointing to Patsy than any one else. According to Patsy, she was the last person to have contact with JonBenet.
Carole -

United States

#14 Feb 13, 2006
I am amazed that noone has ever brought up the fact that Jon Benet was not wearing pull ups the night she was murdered. If the parents put her to bed as usual which they both said they did, why were there little silk panties found near the body and why has there never been a mention of no pull ups as being very mysterious? I think this is evidenc of further staging.

I
Little wrote:
It's not that it is impossible for an intruder to break into a home and commit any sort of crime, however, in the case of the death of JonBenet, there is just nothing except conjecture to link someone outside the family unit to being in the home that night. The sky really isn't the limit when it comes to a real life death of JonBenet. There is no "evidence" of an intruder. Theories are not evidence. Fibers consistent with those from Patsy's sweater would be evidence. Staging in an attempt to divert would be evidence. The content and wording of the note would be evidence. Parental actions after her body is discovered would be evidence.

The DNA from the panties is real. What is not known is what the source of that DNA is, how long it was there, or whether it is linked to the crime. It's there, but it might not have any bearing on who caused JonBenet's death. But, again, from St. Louis, why was she not wearing pullups as usual????
deb

AOL

#15 Feb 14, 2006
I have never read anything regarding pullups - where did you hear that she usually wore pullups? And Patsy did not write the housekeeper the check - she was thinking about having to do that when she found the note.

I must admit that when I look a John's picture, it seems as though he knows something and is covering it up - but that is just a feeling I get. But no parent, especially someone who loved and had such a close relationship with their daughter, would go to such extremes to cover up a murder, unless their young son accidently killed her.
It did seem strange in their book John stated he saw a van in the alley that morning and didn't rush to tell the police to check it out.

But I still think the housekeeper's family was in on this.
deb

AOL

#16 Feb 14, 2006
The personality traits throughout the crime scene seem to obviously describe the person very well. Someone has to recognize who it is.

1. male
2. really likes movies and repeats sayings from the movies
3. know the family well, or knows someone who knows the family well
4. knew about them using the back stair case use, knew
they were going to be out, knew about the back room
5. had access to the key
6. friendly with children
7. kept ropes around his house or room - everyone has rope, but they keep it put away.
Little

Grove City, PA

#17 Feb 15, 2006
deb wrote:
The personality traits throughout the crime scene seem to obviously describe the person very well. Someone has to recognize who it is.

1. male
2. really likes movies and repeats sayings from the movies
3. know the family well, or knows someone who knows the family well
4. knew about them using the back stair case use, knew
they were going to be out, knew about the back room
5. had access to the key
6. friendly with children
7. kept ropes around his house or room - everyone has rope, but they keep it put away.
I'm curious as to where these personality traits apply to this case and what is the source?#1, 2, 6 & 7 are about as vague as saying someone who breaths.#s 1, 2, 3, 4 ,5, 6 & 7 do not eliminate the Ramseys in any way.
Mikey

Los Angeles, CA

#18 Feb 15, 2006
why wouldnt they?
they had money with our without Jon Benet
....think outside the box, maybe her mom was jealous of Jonbenets success, lets not forget Patsy is an ex beauty queen and she might be bitter, it can be ANYTHING. dont be so close minded
thomasina

North Manchester, IN

#19 Feb 15, 2006
I always thought Patsy killed her by accident, and they covered it up because Patsy had cancer and they had Burke to worry about. An intruder, no, I really don't think so.
Little

Grove City, PA

#20 Feb 15, 2006
Well, the accident theory is one that has been suggested by people who have a lot more experience than the average person. JMHO, it doesn't seem likely that anyone in her family or their circle of friends or acquaintances would have purposely harmed JonBenet. What brings me to the accident theory is that there is just no evidence, at least that has been released to the public, that makes it look like an intruder may have been in the home. The note and the over-staging just, IMO, point to someone in a panic to cover up. An intruder would have only had to simply walk out the door.
thomasina

North Manchester, IN

#21 Feb 15, 2006
the cops really screwed that up, did not search house, pop came up after he found body in room no one search, sheeesh.
deb

AOL

#22 Feb 16, 2006
Well, if someone in the family accidently killed JonBenet,
Burke would be the likely suspect. Kids are always hitting each other and perhaps she was playing with something he received for Christmas so he hit her. That would give a good reason as to why they would cover the whole thing up. They certainly would not want to lose two children. But, I can't imagine that a child that young who be able to keep it a secret. But I am still sticking with the housekeeper's family. Although I do admit, the letter sure sounds like Patsy. But then again, I don't think they would be in any shape to write such a long note, and include all the sayings from movies. Gotta be the housekeepers family!
Little

Grove City, PA

#23 Feb 16, 2006
:) Deb,
I can understand where you are coming from, and truthfully, everyone was a suspect in my mind for about 4-5 years. My pat answer when someone would ask me what I thought was "I don't know if the parents are involved, but I think if they were not, they know more about it than they are admitting to", or "I think they know who did it".

It wasn't until after I finally got on the net and could really do some serious reading, and ask questions on message serious boards, that I came to my amateur slueth conclusions.

Keep on sleuthing Deb!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 438
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

JonBenet Ramsey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Note attends lectures at Duquesne University 45 min Popeye 20
Jeffrey MacDonald Is Guilty (Sep '08) 1 hr Bunny 7,488
Note-odd detail? 15 hr Note 1,216
Suspect John Steven Gigax (Apr '11) Mon JimmyWells 147
Wine cellar door...many questions Oct 18 Blackstone Again 13
Fleet, Priscilla White denied official Ramsey e... (Jan '14) Oct 17 candy 198
Jonbenet's "Secret Santa..." Oct 17 Legal__Eagle 65

JonBenet Ramsey People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE