Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | TPMDC

Oct 18, 2010 Full story: tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com 16,206

The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 In 2:44 Evan McMorris-Santoro and Clayton Ashley October 18, 2010, 11:14AM Last night's Kentucky Senate debate was one of the most brutal of the year, hands down.

Full Story
i know you WTF

West Liberty, KY

#14799 Jul 27, 2012
God I Hope for a Change wrote:
<quoted text>
Did wtf get him a new set of welfare teeth? he will have to take em out to have sex!
his barefoot and ignorant partner told me that WTF has to take them big shiny efferent teeth out or he dont get to suck his manly nipple....Yeeeeeeeee,,,,Haaaaa aaaaaaaaaa.
I need a drink

Booneville, KY

#14800 Jul 28, 2012
This calls for a DRINK you guys!
wtf

Jackson, KY

#14802 Jul 28, 2012
God I Hope for a Change wrote:
<quoted text>
Did wtf get him a new set of welfare teeth? he will have to take em out to have sex!
Is that how you do it Hick?
wtf

Jackson, KY

#14803 Jul 28, 2012
i know you WTF wrote:
<quoted text>his barefoot and ignorant partner told me that WTF has to take them big shiny efferent teeth out or he dont get to suck his manly nipple....Yeeeeeeeee,,,,Haaaaa aaaaaaaaaa.
Campton = Ignorance

lmfao

Since: Jul 12

Houston, TX

#14804 Jul 29, 2012
A man found a magic genie who would grant him one wish. The man said to the genie, I wish that I had a non-stop bridge from here to Hawaii."

The genie said, Im sorry, but that's going to be very hard. Do you have another wish?"

The man answered, "Of course! I want the power to understand all women."

The genie thought for a minute. He replied, "How many platforms did you want on that bridge?"
oh no

United States

#14805 Jul 29, 2012
Politics
Atrocious

Saugus, MA

#14808 Jul 30, 2012
b1tch19 wrote:
I just cant believe how awful the candidates act towards each other. These ads are getting nuts!
I do agree with you dear, dearest darling.
Atrocious

Saugus, MA

#14809 Jul 30, 2012
whitehair wrote:
Looks like Lyon,Ma.must have several silly children on here.Were you run out of Ma.so you came to Ky. to continue to be silly?
I do feel like I am in my element. I do feel comfortable.
yeehaw

Fenton, MI

#14810 Jul 30, 2012
we need hillbilly handfishin
Menso

Saugus, MA

#14811 Jul 30, 2012
Big Stevie wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that all the originality you possess? Hell, is it any wonder that I try to ignore you all the time?
That was the response from Big Stevie to his darling mother as she was trying to grasp air before her demise. This misguided lady loves this baboon Big Stevie as he wants to be call by his peers.He has made a reputation of himself as a buffoon. Sad day for you my dear troglodite that was the only person that celebrate your lack of originality. But I supose mothers are like that.
wtf

Jackson, KY

#14812 Jul 31, 2012
Menso wrote:
<quoted text>
That was the response from Big Stevie to his darling mother as she was trying to grasp air before her demise. This misguided lady loves this baboon Big Stevie as he wants to be call by his peers.He has made a reputation of himself as a buffoon. Sad day for you my dear troglodite that was the only person that celebrate your lack of originality. But I supose mothers are like that.
Lmfao
WhatS

Richmond, KY

#14814 Jul 31, 2012
What
GoForIt

Winchester, KY

#14815 Jul 31, 2012
Menso wrote:
<quoted text>
No I support Big Stevie's stand, opinion, and courage to speak the truth. That's one more........but I know lotsa fans of Big Stevie!!
wtf

Richmond, KY

#14816 Jul 31, 2012
GoForIt wrote:
<quoted text>
No I support Big Stevie's stand, opinion, and courage to speak the truth. That's one more........but I know lotsa fans of Big Stevie!!
Of course, there are lots of stupid people just like you.
Homeland Insecurity

Abingdon, VA

#14817 Jul 31, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Of course, there are lots of stupid people just like you.
If he is stupid, you tell me how many States are in the U S A? The most ignorant SOB I have ever known knew that, but you don't!
Mem

Medford, MA

#14818 Jul 31, 2012
GoForIt wrote:
<quoted text>
Big stevie is only copying supid, lame jokes not even funny. You do not need courage to copy all that nonsense. The man has no opinion in nothing. Stand? in what. He is having dementia:Alzheimer specific (the worst kind).
Elmer

Clay City, KY

#14819 Jul 31, 2012
I want to know why people keep this going? This shit is over. All your posts amount to nothing.
wtf

Jackson, KY

#14821 Aug 1, 2012
Homeland Insecurity wrote:
<quoted text>
If he is stupid, you tell me how many States are in the U S A? The most ignorant SOB I have ever known knew that, but you don't!
How many teeth do you have?

None!

Lmfao
vote

Lubbock, TX

#14822 Aug 1, 2012
Vote
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#14823 Aug 1, 2012
Elmer wrote:
I want to know why people keep this going? This shit is over. All your posts amount to nothing.
So,stay off.!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Obama admin. to allow thousands of Haitians int... 34 min SirPrize 46
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 1 hr jimmy krack korn 136,498
Ebola fears spark backlash against Latino immig... 1 hr Here Is One 115
The Big Stupid Thread About Everything (Jul '13) 3 hr USMail XXXII 540
Mayor: More immigrant families freed than deported 6 hr Here Is One 13
GOP stokes Ebola fears against immigrants 7 hr OccupyThis 504
Many illegal immigrants live in public housing (Jan '09) 8 hr deja 5,606

Immigration Reform People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE