House GOP wants to cut food stamps in drive to protect Pentagon from big federal budget cuts

Apr 17, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Washington Post

16, 2012, file photo House Budget Committee Chairman Rep. Paul Ryan, R-Wis., holds up a copy of President Barack Obama's fiscal 2013 federal budget during the budget committee's hearing on Capitol Hill in Washington.

Comments
2,801 - 2,820 of 6,938 Comments Last updated Mar 1, 2013
Ghost Rider

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2012

Judged:

GeeShayla wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't start chit, but I can finish it
and you sure the hell won't like it!
Now GFY!
LMAO.

Sure you did. You and your loser friends have been accusing other posters of being PM and myself. You are low life's who get off by creating discord and wrecking havoc everywhere you go.

How, by going and whining to topix?
Go for it, it is what you people do best.

You dish all your crap and cry when it is rejected and returned back to you. It's always someone else's fault, huh Shayla?

Take responsibility for your hateful actions, Shayla. Oh wait a minute, people like you are incapable of such. My bad......

“Life is short. Enjoy the ride”

Level 8

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2012

Judged:

Ghost Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO.
Sure you did. You and your loser friends have been accusing other posters of being PM and myself. You are low life's who get off by creating discord and wrecking havoc everywhere you go.
How, by going and whining to topix?
Go for it, it is what you people do best.
You dish all your crap and cry when it is rejected and returned back to you. It's always someone else's fault, huh Shayla?
Take responsibility for your hateful actions, Shayla. Oh wait a minute, people like you are incapable of such. My bad......
I see you are still needing a skirt to hide behind and a passel of morons to urge you on. You are to be pitied, that is, if there was anything human worth pitying:

Profile of the Sociopath:

http://www.mcafee.cc/Bin/sb.html
Ghost Rider

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2012

Judged:

GeeShayla wrote:
<quoted text>
I read the post, you said the weapon she carried
was her unborn child!
You brought me into by accusing me of being another
poster, you should have left me out, because I will
call you out on your lies and BS every chance I get!
No, you did not read that, Shayla. However, it is a weapon as they do breed to multiply their numbers for a take over. You can keep twisting it all you want, Shayla. Bring all the posts forward, I do not deny my words, my position or my convictions.

Again, you were not there, I do not pander to others, and I certainly do not write everytime, in the heat of the debate, "in time of war" and "if they had a weapon in hand". If you were late to the party, TFB. But feel free to try and create a diversion from taking responsibility for your ill mannered behaviors. I do not care. I do not expect everyone to agree with me or my opinions all the time like you people do.

Shayla, everyone knows you post under socks and have shared avatars. Ev eryone also knows, you accuse others of being poster's whether they are posting or no longer post on the threads.

You simply do not like our opinions or holding people responsible. You try to place blame on other people for your acceptance of illegal and criminal activity by others, whether they are illegal or not. A civilized society simply does not accept criminal activity or lack of respect for others.

Your family is dependent on criminals being in society, as that is how they make their living as bail bondsmen. The more heinous the crime, the higher the bail amount which is higher the percentage amount to charge.
Ghost Rider

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2012

Judged:

NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>I see you are still needing a skirt to hide behind and a passel of morons to urge you on. You are to be pitied, that is, if there was anything human worth pitying:
Profile of the Sociopath:
http://www.mcafee.cc/Bin/sb.html
LMAO.

You"re still sore, that you do not have my shirt tail to tug on.
Get over it, NTR.

You are nothing but a bitter woman that despises anyone who has done well for themselves and their families.

You need the govt in order to survive and be taken care of. It is the reason, you are behind obama and side with the dem party. You were never a republican, let alone fiscally conservative. And, most people here on the threads know it. Even those who pretend to be your friend. lolol

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2012

Kansas is very quickly becoming California, thanks to our wonderful state govt, they continue to support businesses and their illegal aliens vs Americans. If they would cut Illegals off Food Stamps, would save for Americans who truly need the help!!
Dane Thorsen wrote:
In the nearly bankrupt, deficit ridden remains of "Loserocrat" California most grocerys wouldn't even have to carry Filet Mignon if it wasn't for the illegals and bums using food stamps to buy them. Are other Americans twisted enough to put up with this crap or are Calif. the only citizens who are stupid enough to pay for this extortion?
Pamela

Citrus Heights, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2012

But now the Dems have turned on people on welfare in order for them to get the big state pensions. This is what happened in Greece too. They are all throwing each other under the bus. First the Dems had a pretend coalition of those who are on welfare and of government workers. But, the minute the state pensions went under, the minute the states went bankrupt from the big huge pension promises, the government employees all turned on welfare. Now they say "well, welfare had to be cut, those programs were unfunded. Who wants welfare anyway?" This is what they are doing now. As long as there is a lot of tax money to pay everyone big pensions and to pay everyone welfare, they all pretend they are for welfare, but, the minute the tax money died up, the state workers turned on people on welfare. It's the old "give me the money, not you stuff."

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2012

Judged:

WeimMom wrote:
Kansas is very quickly becoming California, thanks to our wonderful state govt, they continue to support businesses and their illegal aliens vs Americans. If they would cut Illegals off Food Stamps, would save for Americans who truly need the help!!
<quoted text>
What do you want to do about their American children? Do we starve children in America? Are they responsible for their irresponsible parents? Do you see the problem here? Illegals don't usually qualify for foodstamps UNLESS they have American citizen children or if the children qualify for emergency food assistance programs (even if they aren't Americans). It's really about how we handle the problem. Stopping illegal immigration through instituting mandatory E-Verify as solid discouragement would be a tremendous help. Neither party is anxious to do that, because business demands supercede quality of life for American citizen workers.

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2012

Judged:

Ghost Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO.
You"re still sore, that you do not have my shirt tail to tug on.
Get over it, NTR.
You are nothing but a bitter woman that despises anyone who has done well for themselves and their families.
You need the govt in order to survive and be taken care of. It is the reason, you are behind obama and side with the dem party. You were never a republican, let alone fiscally conservative. And, most people here on the threads know it. Even those who pretend to be your friend. lolol
And, this is how I view you:

Profile of the Sociopath

This website summarizes some of the common features of descriptions of the behavior of sociopaths.

Glibness and Superficial Charm

Manipulative and Conning
They never recognize the rights of others and see their self-serving behaviors as permissible. They appear to be charming, yet are covertly hostile and domineering, seeing their victim as merely an instrument to be used. They may dominate and humiliate their victims.

Grandiose Sense of Self
Feels entitled to certain things as "their right."

Pathological Lying
Has no problem lying coolly and easily and it is almost impossible for them to be truthful on a consistent basis. Can create, and get caught up in, a complex belief about their own powers and abilities. Extremely convincing and even able to pass lie detector tests.

Lack of Remorse, Shame or Guilt
A deep seated rage, which is split off and repressed, is at their core. Does not see others around them as people, but only as targets and opportunities. Instead of friends, they have victims and accomplices who end up as victims. The end always justifies the means and they let nothing stand in their way.

Shallow Emotions
When they show what seems to be warmth, joy, love and compassion it is more feigned than experienced and serves an ulterior motive. Outraged by insignificant matters, yet remaining unmoved and cold by what would upset a normal person. Since they are not genuine, neither are their promises.

Incapacity for Love

Need for Stimulation
Living on the edge. Verbal outbursts and physical punishments are normal. Promiscuity and gambling are common.

Callousness/Lack of Empathy
Unable to empathize with the pain of their victims, having only contempt for others' feelings of distress and readily taking advantage of them.

Poor Behavioral Controls/Impulsive Nature
Rage and abuse, alternating with small expressions of love and approval produce an addictive cycle for abuser and abused, as well as creating hopelessness in the victim. Believe they are all-powerful, all-knowing, entitled to every wish, no sense of personal boundaries, no concern for their impact on others.

Early Behavior Problems/Juvenile Delinquency
Usually has a history of behavioral and academic difficulties, yet "gets by" by conning others. Problems in making and keeping friends; aberrant behaviors such as cruelty to people or animals, stealing, etc.

Irresponsibility/Unreliability
Not concerned about wrecking others' lives and dreams. Oblivious or indifferent to the devastation they cause. Does not accept blame themselves, but blames others, even for acts they obviously committed.

Promiscuous Sexual Behavior/Infidelity
Promiscuity, child sexual abuse, rape and sexual acting out of all sorts.

Lack of Realistic Life Plan/Parasitic Lifestyle
Tends to move around a lot or makes all encompassing promises for the future, poor work ethic but exploits others effectively.

Criminal or Entrepreneurial Versatility
Changes their image as needed to avoid prosecution. Changes life story readily

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2012

CUT the drama....People....
Cut the sh**........
Cut food stamps in drive to cut the Pentagon budget to cut the size of our fat government....... The gop should do this. IMO
Who is for smaller government?
Monica

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2012

Judged:

Ghost Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
That is very true. I would put hateful in front of misfits, though.
Not all misfits are hateful, they just haven't found their way in life in many cases.
I gotta agree - Shayla works at it. So does NTR. US Mail. Rico. All are bery BITTER people IMO
Monica

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2012

Judged:

GeeShayla wrote:
<quoted text>
Dang, everyone is right that Stanford education
failed you!
You accused me of asking for prayer, I called
you a liar, which you just proved I was right!
Take a long look at yourself ghost, you have a child
who has a serious condition, you would think you would
show a little more compassion to others, but you don't
I can only imagine the treatment he recieves from you!
Yeh, and I can say is I wonder what God was thinking when
he allowed you to be born. What a cruel sick joke he played
on your parents!
Compassion runs both ways Shayla!
Monica

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2012

Judged:

NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>And, this is how I view you:
Profile of the Sociopath
This website summarizes some of the common features of descriptions of the behavior of sociopaths.
Manipulative and Conning
They never recognize the rights of others and see their self-serving behaviors as permissible. They appear to be charming, yet are covertly hostile and domineering, seeing their victim as merely an instrument to be used. They may dominate and humiliate their victims.
Grandiose Sense of Self
Pathological Lying
Has no problem lying coolly and easily and it is almost impossible for them to be truthful on a consistent basis. Can create, and get caught up in, a complex belief about their own powers and abilities. Extremely convincing and even able to pass lie detector tests.
A deep seated rage, which is split off and repressed, is at their core. Does not see others around them as people, but only as targets and opportunities. Instead of friends, they have victims and accomplices who end up as victims. The end always justifies the means and they let nothing stand in their way.
Shallow Emotions
When they show what seems to be warmth, joy, love and compassion it is more feigned than experienced and serves an ulterior motive. Outraged by insignificant matters, yet remaining unmoved and cold by what would upset a normal person. Since they are not genuine, neither are their promises.
Incapacity for Love
Need for Stimulation
Living on the edge. Verbal outbursts and physical punishments are normal. Promiscuity and gambling are common.
Unable to empathize with the pain of their victims, having only contempt for others' feelings of distress and readily taking advantage of them.
Rage and abuse, alternating with small expressions of love and approval produce an addictive cycle for abuser and abused, as well as creating hopelessness in the victim. Believe they are all-powerful, all-knowing, entitled to every wish, no sense of personal boundaries, no concern for their impact on others.
Usually has a history of behavioral and academic difficulties, yet "gets by" by conning others. Problems in making and keeping friends; aberrant behaviors such as cruelty to people or animals, stealing, etc.
Not concerned about wrecking others' lives and dreams. Oblivious or indifferent to the devastation they cause. Does not accept blame themselves, but blames others, even for acts they obviously committed.
Tends to move around a lot or makes all encompassing promises for the future, poor work ethic but exploits others effectively.
Link please?

List of classwork in Psychology that qualifies you to evaluate others
Ghost Rider

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2012

Judged:

NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>And, this is how I view you:
Profile of the Sociopath
Manipulative and Conning
Grandiose Sense of Self
Pathological Lying
Shallow Emotions
Incapacity for Love
Need for Stimulation
Most women who have been rejected would feel this way to any decent man, NTR.

It is nothing but you being scorned. Scorned badly, I might add.

Get over it. The writing was on the wall and I wanted nothing of it. I already had/have someone in my life. She's a keeper. You aren't.... Evidenced by you being a 3 time divorcee.....

Go find happy, NTR.

Your bitterness is eating you alive....
Ghost Rider

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2012

Judged:

GeeShayla wrote:
<quoted text>
Dang, everyone is right that Stanford education
failed you!
You accused me of asking for prayer, I called
you a liar, which you just proved I was right!
Take a long look at yourself ghost, you have a child
who has a serious condition, you would think you would
show a little more compassion to others, but you don't
I can only imagine the treatment he recieves from you!
Yeh, and I can say is I wonder what God was thinking when
he allowed you to be born. What a cruel sick joke he played
on your parents!
LMAO.

My son has a disability, not a "serious condition".

I treat you and people like you the way you have earned to be treated. With contempt and you have it in abundance.

People like you do not deserve compassion or understanding as nothing about you ever changes for the better. You just get more nasty, ugly and hateful. It's the truth, and you know it. Otherwise, you would not spew the hate you do everytime you post. You are nothing but a gang bangin' b*tch that has no self respect, self pride or self esteem....

The only thing you have ever exposed on these threads is what a hateful filthy skank you are as well as your loser friends. You attract yourselves to filth and hatred. Not ever once extracting away from it. It's kinda like flies on sh*t. LOL
Election 2012

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2012

I wish this thread would die. I'm sick of being pinged every time someone replies.
Ghost Rider

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2012

Judged:

Monica wrote:
<quoted text>
I gotta agree - Shayla works at it. So does NTR. US Mail. Rico. All are bery BITTER people IMO
Well, they certainly do not need to put out much effort, do they?
Ghost Rider

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2012

Judged:

Monica wrote:
<quoted text> Compassion runs both ways Shayla!
Not with takers.

They always want but are unwilling to give of themselves.
Their behavior here on the threads is indicative of such.

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2012

Judged:

Ghost Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
Most women who have been rejected would feel this way to any decent man, NTR.
It is nothing but you being scorned. Scorned badly, I might add.
Get over it. The writing was on the wall and I wanted nothing of it. I already had/have someone in my life. She's a keeper. You aren't.... Evidenced by you being a 3 time divorcee.....
Go find happy, NTR.
Your bitterness is eating you alive....
You've never been married, so what makes you think you know anything at all about it? The mother of your child wanted nothing to do with your child from birth. You're opining about something you know nothing about first hand.

Gary, if you were the last male of the species on the planet, I fear I would be forced to become a lesbian in protest. Whatever delusions are in your mind are only in your perverted little head. I don't like stupid men, and I certainly don't care for sociopaths and unethical morons. How many times do I have to tell you that for you to comprehend? As one of "the girls", you were okay (I thought at one time, but I was wrong about that too). But, trying to pass yourself off as a man, or one who is sexually attractive, is truly sad. More to the point, there are real men in the real world, and I am not in the least interested in an internet romance with a prevaricating loser who would ask people to believe he completed his education at Stanford. When will you back of that outrageous lie? Never?

You have absolutely no consciousness of how you come across to people who read your nonsense. Does anybody ever engage you in a dialogue on ANY of the topics discussed in these threads? Ask yourself why that is.

I come here to debate, exchange thoughts, learn something , have my own thoughts and perceptions challenged, and hope I can share something as well. I don't know why you're here, but I truly wish you were not.

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2012

Judged:

Election 2012 wrote:
I wish this thread would die. I'm sick of being pinged every time someone replies.
Then deactivate the program. It's not Topix that's your problem. You must be one of the backup crew. Just resign.

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2012

Judged:

Ghost Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO.
My son has a disability, not a "serious condition".
I treat you and people like you the way you have earned to be treated. With contempt and you have it in abundance.
People like you do not deserve compassion or understanding as nothing about you ever changes for the better. You just get more nasty, ugly and hateful. It's the truth, and you know it. Otherwise, you would not spew the hate you do everytime you post. You are nothing but a gang bangin' b*tch that has no self respect, self pride or self esteem....
The only thing you have ever exposed on these threads is what a hateful filthy skank you are as well as your loser friends. You attract yourselves to filth and hatred. Not ever once extracting away from it. It's kinda like flies on sh*t. LOL
How many seizures has he had today while you've been distracted and not paying attention. Is the wand still sitting on a table in some other room while you're hunched over the keyboard posting BS?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

48 Users are viewing the Immigration Reform Forum right now

Search the Immigration Reform Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 7 min positronium 244,975
Obama wants cooperation from balky GOP Congress 8 min teddyr4me 3
Bachmann says she may make another presidential... 11 min Cat74 146
Pelosi: 'As A Country, We Cannot Prohibit A Pat... 45 min Righteous 505
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 48 min The Dark Rodent 135,008
Illegal Immigrant Children Fail to Show at Immi... 1 hr the Light 12
Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 2 hr old 16,122
•••
•••