The President has failed us

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election. Full Story

Level 8

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#97420 Jan 28, 2013
Hell on Hee1s wrote:
<quoted text>
Trying to discontinue the parents from having lunch with their children!" I asked where, and YOU got snippy telling me to google it.
Wasn't being snippy! You took it that way. Just telling it like it is.
Google works, ask works, yahoo works. Whole pages of it.
- Trying to discontinue the parents from having lunch with their children!- Blue it up, and look what you got!
If you can't handle that, you need not reply to me.
Parents don't need to eat lunch with their children. We have special days for that where the children can proudly show off their parents or grandparents at a SCHEDULED event. Understand? That means the cafeteria staff can prepare extra to accomodate them and somebody is charged with working a desk at the door to identify who is entering and assign them a name tag, check off their names on a list. Or do you think the front office should have parental interruptions every day at lunch hour? School lunchrooms are not public cafeterias, cupcake. What are you wanting to do? Isolate your child from the other children and express your "approval" "disapproval" of the little ones that congregate with your child? Leave him/her alone to find his own place with his peers. You can see him for a snack after school and indoctrinate him at that time.

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

San Ramon, CA

#97421 Jan 28, 2013
Psycho Texan wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop lying.
Didn't lie about a thing, troll.

Stop spamming and harassing, coward.

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

San Ramon, CA

#97422 Jan 28, 2013
Psycho Texan wrote:
<quoted text>
Paranoia lies.
Nope, not paranoid at all, troll.

Doesn't matter who you are. You're just another ignorant little troll.

“Work hard at work worth doing.”

Level 10

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#97423 Jan 28, 2013
Hell on Hee1s wrote:
<quoted text>
Trying to discontinue the parents from having lunch with their children!" I asked where, and YOU got snippy telling me to google it.
Wasn't being snippy! You took it that way. Just telling it like it is.
Google works, ask works, yahoo works. Whole pages of it.
- Trying to discontinue the parents from having lunch with their children!- Blue it up, and look what you got!
If you can't handle that, you need not reply to me.
LOL, whatever. I can handle a whole lot more than that. I know how to search for stuff, which I why I asked where, as I was going to look up the dang story. What I got was nothing but attitude. It means nothing to me. If it makes you feel better, great. You proved nothing.

“MUAH”

Since: Jan 13

OOH RAH

#97424 Jan 28, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
Lies and more lies based on ignorance and hatred.
Hiding behind a fake name won't disguise your ugly biases, gzeena. You're disgusting.
That's not gzeena. You need to learn as the rest of your friends to stop accusing others of being other posters. Jaxx is a big boy. Let him fight his own battles. That is just one person and you wouldn't want to gang up on them, would you, Rose?
Psycho Texan

Dallas, TX

#97425 Jan 28, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
Lies and more lies based on ignorance and hatred.
Hiding behind a fake name won't disguise your ugly biases, gzeena. You're disgusting.
8 lies.

“Work hard at work worth doing.”

Level 10

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#97426 Jan 28, 2013
s/b: which is why I asked...

“MUAH”

Since: Jan 13

OOH RAH

#97428 Jan 28, 2013
Hell on Hee1s wrote:
Your is one of them - Yours
Got to have that right or spelling police will be along =) You know, the ones who don't have anything else to whine about.
Yup..

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

San Ramon, CA

#97429 Jan 28, 2013
-- OId Man -- wrote:
<quoted text>
Having a difference of opinion and not allowing you liberals to control the board is not cowardly or being a troll.
You don't like it, Rose? Go to your Pub where the topic is nonsense and music. Not that you would be happy there either.
"LOL!"
Listen control freak, when I have a poster following me around and posting spam to me in every post, he's a troll and it's cowardly. That is MY opinion, and I'm entitled to it.

The only ones trying to control this board are YOU and those like you. You're afraid. You live in constant fear that you'll be shown up for the frauds and ignorant fools you are, and that you'll lose control.

You don't like what I post to someone else? Scroll on by. I'll post wherever I choose, and you don't have to like it.

I'm happy no matter where I am, GR.
Psycho Texan

Dallas, TX

#97430 Jan 28, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope, not paranoid at all, troll.
Doesn't matter who you are. You're just another ignorant little troll.
Lies lies lies.

“Work hard at work worth doing.”

Level 10

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#97431 Jan 28, 2013
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>Parents don't need to eat lunch with their children. We have special days for that where the children can proudly show off their parents or grandparents at a SCHEDULED event. Understand? That means the cafeteria staff can prepare extra to accomodate them and somebody is charged with working a desk at the door to identify who is entering and assign them a name tag, check off their names on a list. Or do you think the front office should have parental interruptions every day at lunch hour? School lunchrooms are not public cafeterias, cupcake. What are you wanting to do? Isolate your child from the other children and express your "approval" "disapproval" of the little ones that congregate with your child? Leave him/her alone to find his own place with his peers. You can see him for a snack after school and indoctrinate him at that time.
Eactly!!! Our system has always had a good rapport with parents, but we set boundaries.

“MUAH”

Since: Jan 13

OOH RAH

#97432 Jan 28, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
grumble grumble, grumble...
Is there anybody your not jealous of?
Jealousy has got to be the most ugliest feeling a person can have, Jaxx. I'm not the one going through senior citizen crisis. I am not the one who has had to fight all my life to be me.

Jealousy is for people like you and your friends.

You and your friends really need to look more inward at your nastiness and hatred towards others. You are being treated the way you treat others. It's ugly, unneccessary and must leave a bitter taste in the mouth.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#97433 Jan 28, 2013
Oaky wrote:
<quoted text>
So after all of this time you have been preaching "compromise" now that you think you have seen some by the Republicans you are bashing them over their heads with it?
WTF?!
Don't beat yourself up over it. There is a definite lack of integrity seen by me in regards to that other post you are replying to.

“MUAH”

Since: Jan 13

OOH RAH

#97434 Jan 28, 2013
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>Only his devoted fans and suck-ups, the only posters on the threads with even less intelligence.
"less intelligence"

Only a fool would spend $138.00 on skinny jeans. You do not have skinny jeans as you obviously are unable to pay that much. But you keep on dreaming that iresponsible financial dream of yours.

I do not have a "fan" base like you do. I do admire the moderate conservative women here though. I also applaud their ability to be civil and remain foul free, vulgar free from having to deal with the likes of you and your friends.

It's nice knowing there are still respectable ladies in this world.
You should try brushing your teeth and rinsing your mouth out. You just might begin to feel better about yourself.

Level 8

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#97435 Jan 28, 2013
Psycho Texan wrote:
<quoted text>
9 years of school, 31 years of continued education and dealing with you nuts on a daily basis. I've read the books and have done my part. Now it's time for a laugh at you cruel nutters expense. Enjoy, I am.
Not at mine, clown. We're laughing at your pathetic efforts. You got nuthin'. Every illiterate in America has his/her age in years of "continuing education". It doesn't mean anything has ever penetrated the wall of ignorance that surrounds them. It just means they know that if you put your hand in the fire, you'll get blisters. Expect that.

Level 8

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#97436 Jan 28, 2013
Hell on Hee1s wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know. I haven't researched it. Got more pressing things on my mind. The reason I put it out there, thought maybe some one would do that, that has children in the system. Mine are grown. I have grandchildren now. That is who I'm fighting for, on a daily basis. Their constititional future! My children know how to take care of their children's daily lives. I raised them to be self sufficient.
So, if I have this right, you're complaining about something that doesn't relate to you at all, but you have no idea what your adult children with children think about your concerns because you raised them to be so self-sufficient they don't discuss these things with you? Or, you never hear from them?

What doesn't this surprise me at all.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#97437 Jan 28, 2013
-- OId Man -- wrote:
<quoted text>
What the hell? When did all this commotion start? Parents going to school to have lunch with their kids?
...scratching head.. WHY?
Don't get me wrong.. But what the hell is happening in this country? What happened to sending the kid to school, pack them a sack lunch or give'em money to buy from the cafeteria who had a routine monthly menu? Parents went to work, or mom stayed home and ran the house. Kids came home from school, did their homework, did chores, dinner at 6 with everyone at the table.
This country is turning into one big drama fest.
Parents have morphed into helicopters and are hovering over their children well into the second decade of their children's lives.
What ails them. Are they that insecure?

“MUAH”

Since: Jan 13

OOH RAH

#97438 Jan 28, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
Listen control freak, when I have a poster following me around and posting spam to me in every post, he's a troll and it's cowardly. That is MY opinion, and I'm entitled to it.
The only ones trying to control this board are YOU and those like you. You're afraid. You live in constant fear that you'll be shown up for the frauds and ignorant fools you are, and that you'll lose control.
You don't like what I post to someone else? Scroll on by. I'll post wherever I choose, and you don't have to like it.
I'm happy no matter where I am, GR.
I addressed a standard box post of yours, Rose. It was not addressed to anyone specifically.

No, you are not happy. Otherwise you would not be trying to anger or upset me by calling me, "GR". You failed on both accounts. I do not care who you and your friends may think I am. I know who I am, what I am and who I am not and what I am not.

You really do not converse, Rose. You nag, b!tch and complain for the most part. So do your fri4ends when people have different thoughts than them. They too do not know how to do friendly banter in debating topics.

“Need a light?”

Level 8

Since: Oct 07

phos phoros

#97439 Jan 28, 2013
-- OId Man -- wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, I made a typo. I bet you had to run my post through spell check to catch that. Yes you did otherwise you would had thrown the punch the first go around.
Why would I sue Stanford. I am not college educated. You got a problem with that too, you disrespectful lil' snot nose b!tch.
You earned that critique so don't go crying about it.
Spell check this. p.o.
Actually, I believe it was more of a mistake in word usage on your part, not a typo. I don't use spell check for non-business applications.

Level 8

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#97440 Jan 28, 2013
-- OId Man -- wrote:
<quoted text>
"less intelligence"
Only a fool would spend $138.00 on skinny jeans. You do not have skinny jeans as you obviously are unable to pay that much. But you keep on dreaming that iresponsible financial dream of yours.
I do not have a "fan" base like you do. I do admire the moderate conservative women here though. I also applaud their ability to be civil and remain foul free, vulgar free from having to deal with the likes of you and your friends.
It's nice knowing there are still respectable ladies in this world.
You should try brushing your teeth and rinsing your mouth out. You just might begin to feel better about yourself.
My Mamma didn't raise no fools. I have everything I want and the smarts to figure out that retail is the biggest rip-off in America. I have a couple of pair of those jeans, and a few pair that cost more;-) A smart woman buys old Levis and sells them for hundreds of dollars on a $3.00 investment. Then, she locates resources for the jeans she does like at a fraction of their cost as well. At the end of the day, I have many hundreds of dollars worth of jeans for about the same price as a couple of pair of ill-fitting jeans from Walmart.

You never know what you're talking about. Why are you worried about my oral hygiene? LOL I've got my own scaler. Don't ask. You wouldn't understand. But, I'll share this much with you. The single greatest factor in health habits that can maintain good health and well-being is good oral hygiene. Single best thing anybody can do to ensure your health.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 57 min J ValJean 137,084
Distinguished pol 1 hr Guess Who 41
El Paso ID Program Aims to Aid Undocumented 1 hr huey goins 26
Obama's plan: 'Deport felons, not families' 2 hr spocko 587
The Big Stupid Thread About Everything (Jul '13) 2 hr positronium 545
Nancy Pelosi 'Enormously Disappointed' With Whi... 3 hr barefoot2626 112
Immigrants closer to driver's licenses in Arizona 4 hr Dr Wu 7
More from around the web