The Displacement of American Workers by ILLEGALS

Dec 9, 2011 | Posted by: Agent of Chaos | Full story: oneoldvet.com

Illegal Immigration is vastly becoming a war of-THEM and US-which is an invasion of people who came here to steal jobs, with the collusion of nationwide businesses.

Comments
1,281 - 1,300 of 1,302 Comments Last updated Aug 28, 2012

“Land of Entrapment”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#1581 Mar 31, 2012
teddyr4me wrote:
<quoted text>Actually, it's the illegals who blame everybody else for their misery when they are finally caught living and working illegally in this country. Then there's this scenario, if they rape a minor, it's the old I didn't know it was illegal in this country. If they are about to be deported, they blame the government for separating their families...their blame game is too long to enumerate.
Amen

“Tesla”

Level 3

Since: Jul 11

Los Altos Hills, CA

#1583 Apr 2, 2012
icu_ wrote:
<quoted text>All I have seen recently in major cities are gangbangers, assorted thugs, drug dealers, pimps, prostitutes and some occupiers saying they deserve free money or something or other
Too much Fox News for you buddy. How about you step away from the screen for awhile and take a walk.
Storm Warning

De Forest, WI

#1584 May 29, 2012
the zionist gangster s that run our media were quick to point out that 650 workers were laid off over the people not wanting to eat pink slime, well were they White Americans or muslim Somalians imported by Jenny O ? or Illegal Mexicans brought in by Tyson ?
serve this crap at the Congressional cafeteria
pug

Justice, IL

#1585 May 29, 2012
The construction companies love the "undocumented" worker. They are easy to exploit.
Buzzcut

Worcester, MA

#1586 May 29, 2012
icu_ wrote:
<quoted text>Most companies are doing just that. The lazy American worker isnt needed anymore. All they are good for is for voting for the politician that promises them the most welfare
99 weeks of unemployment under Obama
laugh
The 99 weeks was a political deal so that workers would take that instead of getting worked up about legal and illegal aliens taking up all the new jobs that are created so that guys like you can hire the cheap labor you want at taxpayer expense and taxpayers can pick up the tab for unemployed Americans.

Thanks a lot you greedy chiseler!
Buzzcut

Worcester, MA

#1587 May 29, 2012
LazyAmericans wrote:
Americans are stupid and lazy. All talk of "personal responsibility" is just narcissistic self-flattery whose falsehood is self-evident. Americans always blame others for their own shortcomings.
Hey Canuck do you have a Navy llike ours?

Can you send out a carrier battle group manned by highly skilled sailors?

If not, then shut the pipe up! Lazy my ass.

“Tesla”

Level 3

Since: Jul 11

Los Altos Hills, CA

#1588 May 31, 2012
Buzzcut wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Canuck do you have a Navy llike ours?
Can you send out a carrier battle group manned by highly skilled sailors?
If not, then shut the pipe up! Lazy my ass.
More military spending than the next top 10 combined. I'm pretty sure no one can match that. People are still jobless though.
Senor Justicia

Orlando, FL

#1589 May 31, 2012
Juan wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah.....come on Stucco.......you can tell us, the girls were Mexican.
Atencion de los patriota Mexicano: Mexico nos llama retorno a la patria. Nuestro pais nos necesita para sacarlo de que es dillema actual.
Al permanecer en los Estados Unidos estamos ensenanando a nuestros hijos que Mexico no es un pais entre iguales.
Unirse a nostros en el retorno a la patria de nuestro movimiento.
Viva Mexico!

“Work hard at work worth doing.”

Level 10

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#1590 May 31, 2012
Senor Justicia wrote:
<quoted text>
Atencion de los patriota Mexicano: Mexico nos llama retorno a la patria. Nuestro pais nos necesita para sacarlo de que es dillema actual.
Al permanecer en los Estados Unidos estamos ensenanando a nuestros hijos que Mexico no es un pais entre iguales.
Unirse a nostros en el retorno a la patria de nuestro movimiento.
Viva Mexico!
¡Suena a un plan!
Buzzcut

Worcester, MA

#1591 Jun 11, 2012
Dr Moonshine wrote:
<quoted text>
More military spending than the next top 10 combined. I'm pretty sure no one can match that. People are still jobless though.
Yes our allies let us do the heavy lifting that they are too cheap to do even with all their socialized governments.

Our enemies don't have to spend the nominal dollars. They just use forced cheap labor or human sacrifice. North Korea has a million man army, China has supposedly over a hundred times that. Despite our spending we cannot invade China or Russia. Our military spending does however keep us free from them invading us. The terrorists only succeed because they commit suicide to get at us in most cases.

It is also at the current level money well spent to keep America's critical industrial base capable of supporting our military. Our higher spending is also why we suffer much FEWER dead and wounded than anyone else. Other countries provide less equipment and suffer much higher losses in people.

At the present time because the military does spend money to solve real world problems it has acted as a catylst for the economy.

You can thank the military for critical investments in radar, sonar, computers, THE INTERNET, GPS, battery scavangers, automated rapelling gear, and a host of other items.

Spending on military equipment (when we have used up so much) is a much better boost to the economic than Obama's farce of a stimulus package. 300 Billion on military goods would have provided more benefit to our economy than his Trillion dollar package because 90% of the military spending goes to domestic manufacturers while at least half of all the consumer spending goes overseas so we only get the weak retail multiplier effect instead of the strong manufacturer and wholesale multipliers added to that.

People are still jobless because the greedy robber barons and power mad ward heelers keep bringing over enough immigrants to take every net job created and on top of that bring over illegals to help drive down wages and keep unemployment up.

Go on an Immigration Moratorium for a decade and kick out the illegals and their no longer anchor babies and watch EVERY American willing to work go back to work! We would not need any more stimulus, tax increases, or bogus gobvernment job scams. Unemployment would drop to almost nothing, government social expenditures would plummet while tax receipts would soar!

All we need to restore America is an Immigration Moratorium (illegal and legal)!

Go back to your moonshine!
Storm Warning

Fall River, WI

#1593 Jun 12, 2012
Buzzcut wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes our allies let us do the heavy lifting that they are too cheap to do even with all their socialized governments.
Our enemies don't have to spend the nominal dollars. They just use forced cheap labor or human sacrifice. North Korea has a million man army, China has supposedly over a hundred times that. Despite our spending we cannot invade China or Russia. Our military spending does however keep us free from them invading us. The terrorists only succeed because they commit suicide to get at us in most cases.
It is also at the current level money well spent to keep America's critical industrial base capable of supporting our military. Our higher spending is also why we suffer much FEWER dead and wounded than anyone else. Other countries provide less equipment and suffer much higher losses in people.
At the present time because the military does spend money to solve real world problems it has acted as a catylst for the economy.
You can thank the military for critical investments in radar, sonar, computers, THE INTERNET, GPS, battery scavangers, automated rapelling gear, and a host of other items.
Spending on military equipment (when we have used up so much) is a much better boost to the economic than Obama's farce of a stimulus package. 300 Billion on military goods would have provided more benefit to our economy than his Trillion dollar package because 90% of the military spending goes to domestic manufacturers while at least half of all the consumer spending goes overseas so we only get the weak retail multiplier effect instead of the strong manufacturer and wholesale multipliers added to that.
People are still jobless because the greedy robber barons and power mad ward heelers keep bringing over enough immigrants to take every net job created and on top of that bring over illegals to help drive down wages and keep unemployment up.
Go on an Immigration Moratorium for a decade and kick out the illegals and their no longer anchor babies and watch EVERY American willing to work go back to work! We would not need any more stimulus, tax increases, or bogus gobvernment job scams. Unemployment would drop to almost nothing, government social expenditures would plummet while tax receipts would soar!
All we need to restore America is an Immigration Moratorium (illegal and legal)!
Go back to your moonshine!
i dont know where you got your numbers but your way off, The Chinese army admits to 368million female soldiers, that would be 368 times that not 100 times that as you said the problem is much more terrifying than you realize,

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

#1594 Jun 17, 2012
Should I be the first to Congratulate the Muslim Jerk in Office fon the future displacements of Americans? Thx to HIS Latest unconstitutional amnesty. OWO
America is on it's DECLINE. IF something drastice does not occur.

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

#1595 Jun 17, 2012
*FOR* the future Displacements of Americans. Citizens!! Welcome To the New Order!!
Seig Heil Obama!!
Level 1

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#1596 Jun 17, 2012
Obama is a hater...of Americans.
Dems suck

Willimantic, CT

#1597 Jun 17, 2012
When are people gonna wake and see that obummer couldn't careless about American people. He is trying to destroy Erica. He needs to be voted out.
Buzzcut

Worcester, MA

#1599 Jul 1, 2012
Storm Warning wrote:
<quoted text>i dont know where you got your numbers but your way off, The Chinese army admits to 368million female soldiers, that would be 368 times that not 100 times that as you said the problem is much more terrifying than you realize,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =3cbMLeeV1wwXX
Thanks. I had heard 200 million but I wanted to make sure I was quite conservative on the number lest I be accused of overstating my case. You understand how other countries don't show or need to show the same level of expense with what is essentially a draft or slave labor army.
Buzzcut

Worcester, MA

#1600 Jul 1, 2012
Dems suck wrote:
When are people gonna wake and see that obummer couldn't careless about American people. He is trying to destroy Erica. He needs to be voted out.
Yes indeed and thank God that this November and barring illegal and unconstitutional actions on his part he WILL BE!
Priapus

Austin, TX

#1602 Jul 1, 2012
Indeed that is the case. I grew up in Pearsall, Texas. As a tween and then teen like majority of my peers I picked watermelons and peanuts in the fields 14 plus hours a day in the heat. The pay was $3.35 and hour, the min wage then. Around 1982 illegals started to show up and by the next harvest time NO jobs were available to Americans in the fields as the illegals had them all and were doing it for $1.00 an hour.
Withing 2 years the schools and hospitals had to be expanded, welfare office was built, public housing started, and of course property taxes and crime went up.
Buzzcut

Worcester, MA

#1603 Jul 2, 2012
Priapus wrote:
Indeed that is the case. I grew up in Pearsall, Texas. As a tween and then teen like majority of my peers I picked watermelons and peanuts in the fields 14 plus hours a day in the heat. The pay was $3.35 and hour, the min wage then. Around 1982 illegals started to show up and by the next harvest time NO jobs were available to Americans in the fields as the illegals had them all and were doing it for $1.00 an hour.
Withing 2 years the schools and hospitals had to be expanded, welfare office was built, public housing started, and of course property taxes and crime went up.
We all should listen to you! You speak the honest truth! Thank you for speaking up!
mikemike

Portland, OR

#1605 Jul 22, 2012
Another name wrote:
Can't the unemployed fill these vacant jobs?
Am I the only one who sees anything strange in this?
The lead story on the front page of Tuesday’s Press had this headline:“New Law Blamed for Less Workers.”
Cleaning agencies, agricultural enterprises and other manual labor businesses are complaining that Alabama’s new anti-illegal-immigrant law has caused their workers to quit and leave the state, and they cannot find anyone to replace them.
But get this: According to figures published by the state, there are approximately 215,000 certified legal Alabama citizens who are officially unemployed. In Mobile, the unemployment rate is around 11 percent, resulting in approximately 20,000 people without work.
According to the newspaper story, state Rep. Steve McMillan, R-Gulf Shores, estimates the agricultural worker shortfall in lower Alabama next spring will be approximately 1,100 jobs.
It certainly should raise this question: How on earth could there be a shortfall of 1,100 jobs, when there are 20,000 citizens who remain unemployed, doing nothing?
Numerous previous news stories have quoted official or business sources as saying that Americans do not want to do the kind of work that the illegal immigrants do. It makes you wonder who was doing this work before the illegal immigrants got here.
These are not minimum-wage jobs, by the way. Most, according to news reports, are paying $12 to $14 per hour — about $100 a day. And still these 20,000 unemployed in Mobile — many of them without jobs for more than a year — will not condescend to accept such work?
What are they living on? Is it the government dole? How do they eat, pay their rent and bills, and buy gas? Are the taxpayers of this city, state and nation obligated to support them forever until they find the sort of job that they feel suited to?
Am I being cruel? Insensitive? Uncaring? I don’t think so.
I was unemployed myself, in 1967, having been recently discharged from the U.S. Army, as an officer, after serving a year in Vietnam. I had a bachelor’s degree in English and a minor in philosophy, and I wanted to work with something in words, in ideas.
After a number of months, I had gone through all of the money I had saved up from being in Vietnam. I also realized that I could not sponge off my parents, and so when the opportunity arose for a job that paid minimum wage for unskilled work, I took it.
I was grateful for the job, though I didn’t plan on doing it forever (but might have, if something better hadn’t come along).
Was it demeaning? Yeah, a little. That was the year that I was in the Mardi Gras court, and was going to debutante parties and other such society functions, while most of my friends were starting out in their careers in banking, the law, medicine or business.
This isn’t some kind of Horatio Alger story. It’s just simple math. I needed that buck an hour and wasn’t too proud to work for it.
What is wrong with these “unemployed” people that that they refuse to take jobs that are “beneath” them, or that require physical labor?
Obviously someone 50 years old or older, or out of shape, or with health problems could be excused from such work. But what about the healthy 18 to 49-year-olds? How have we become the kind of nation in which they sit on their duffs waiting for the dream job, while the rest of us schmucks pay our taxes to support them?
It’s not just in Alabama, either. This situation goes across the nation
DONT BELIEVE THE HYPE

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Immigrants fill aging void 26 min Dee Dee Dee 16
The Fix: Obama might allow millions of illegal ... 31 min Dee Dee Dee 86
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 55 min Coffee Party 255,917
A ticket to Sarah Palin's funhouse 55 min blade007 101
In town halls, U.S. lawmakers hear voter anger ... 1 hr Soul 3
March to FLETC in support of undocumented immig... 1 hr Cricket 23 202
Obama's immigration decision could roil 2014 el... 1 hr Straw Grasping Te... 13
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 8 hr Mickey Ratt Club 135,498
•••
Enter and win $5000