Young illegal immigrants coming out of the shadows

May 19, 2012 Full story: Star-Telegram.com 11,586

She was tiny and trembling and looked so very vulnerable. Barely 15, having already experienced a lifetime of hardships since losing her mother at 5 and crossing the desert with her father, she clutched a microphone before a crowd in New York's Union Square.

Full Story
Quirky

Denver, CO

#10966 Aug 30, 2012
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, it was a bit more complicated than I stated, Eight.
Dolph had been living and working here legally, and at some point in posting after he had gained the trust of certain people he casually shared that his visa had expired, and he just hadn't done all the paper work to renew it at that time. He dreamed of being a police officer here.
He stopped posting on Topix after all the harassment and went back to Bulgaria I believe. But he wasn't stupid by any means, naive and trusting perhaps, but not stupid. He didn't deserve the level of harassment that was lodged against him no matter what he shared.
And OH , Oh, Oh Dolf for you ..LMAO!
Quirky

Denver, CO

#10967 Aug 30, 2012
Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text>Snip..Snip.Snip.
Rico got in a car accident and lost his arm. After healing they gave him a prostetic Arm. He tryed it for a couple weeks and was not happy.

So he went back to the Dr. and asked if there was a better alternitive. The Dr. Said Yes .. We can fit you with a Bionic Arm.

Rico says Cool. So they install the Bionic arm.

Rico goes home and can`t understand why the Bionic arm just hangs there and does nothing.

So Rico goes back to the DR. and says hey, This thing was expensive and it don`t work?

The Dr. Says .. Oh , We forgot to tell you. You need to talk into the little microphone on the shoulder of the Bionic arm, and tell it what you want it to do.

So Rico goes back home, Walks in the door. He suddenly realizes has has to Pee. So He walks in the bathroom and tells the arm.

Hey , Unzip my pants, Wow pretty cool . It unzipped my pants. Ok , so Take that thing out of there. The arm does what it`s told.

So Rico gets a idea. He says hey Jerk me off... Ripppppp !!!

OOOOOOHHHH Ch!t !

“Virtue is knowledge”

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

"knowledge is happiness"

#10968 Aug 30, 2012
Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text>? How do you earn an IQ?
Mine is measured by the length and breadth of my curriculum vitae.

“Virtue is knowledge”

Level 9

"knowledge is happiness"

#10969 Aug 30, 2012
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
Rico got in a car accident and lost his arm. After healing they gave him a prostetic Arm. He tryed it for a couple weeks and was not happy.
So he went back to the Dr. and asked if there was a better alternitive. The Dr. Said Yes .. We can fit you with a Bionic Arm.
Rico goes home and can`t understand why the Bionic arm just hangs there and does nothing.
So Rico goes back to the DR. and says hey, This thing was expensive and it don`t work?
The Dr. Says .. Oh , We forgot to tell you. You need to talk into the little microphone on the shoulder of the Bionic arm, and tell it what you want it to do.
So Rico goes back home, Walks in the door. He suddenly realizes has has to Pee. So He walks in the bathroom and tells the arm.
Hey , Unzip my pants, Wow pretty cool . It unzipped my pants. Ok , so Take that thing out of there. The arm does what it`s told.
OOOOOOHHHH Ch!t !
Snort! Snort! Yeah..!

Do you even know the name of the planet you live in?

Pitiful. Yeppers!

Level 9

Pleasant Hill, CA

#10970 Aug 30, 2012
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
OOOOOOHHHH Ch!t !
Plagiarist!

That's not even funny--it's stupid, just like you. Grow up!
Quirky

Denver, CO

#10971 Aug 30, 2012
<quoted text>
He was sincere and a decent person.
He was from Bulgaria and shared some links about Bulgaria and you could tell from his writing he had an accent.
He didn't post so much about illegal immigration as he did the general political state of America--he was not stupid.
He wasn't trying to defend himself or illegal aliens.
Sigh.....awwww forget it. Why do I bother?
Agreed , Why do you bother? Your Fkn DumB !

“Virtue is knowledge”

Level 9

"knowledge is happiness"

#10972 Aug 30, 2012
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed , Why do you bother? Your Fkn DumB !
You're living, walking, talking proof that the buttfck method of birth control does not work.
Quirky

Denver, CO

#10973 Aug 30, 2012
<quoted text>
Plagiarist!
That's not even funny--it's stupid, just like you. Grow up!
Truth is you were all hitting on Dolf while your hubby was on a 72 Hr. Hold which you put him on. And claimed possession of his Rights and power of Attorney. You Skank!

Level 9

Pleasant Hill, CA

#10974 Aug 30, 2012
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
Truth is you were all hitting on Dolf while your hubby was on a 72 Hr. Hold which you put him on. And claimed possession of his Rights and power of Attorney. You Skank!
LMAO! You are such a freakin' liar, you nasty little turd.

Warming up for your weekend binge I see.

"a 72 Hr. Hold which you put him on....." ROTFL!

Someone should lock YOU up for 72 hours, and get you off the streets and the Internet. Your stupidity is a danger to society.

“Tutte le strade portano a Roma”

Level 8

Since: Nov 09

Mount Vesuvius

#10975 Aug 30, 2012
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
Some Inbread WhopperDopper/Mexican is full of BS! Topix is not a dating site Vory, Try California Date.com ....LMAO You Moron! I`m sure there are lots of Young Chola`s right in your LA town. Scum Ball!
Calm down Quirky, I wouldn't touch Butch with your 3" stick,
Have another drink, numbnuts.

Level 8

Mount Vesuvius

#10976 Aug 30, 2012
Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text>You don't have IT.
You're right, I don't, but if you don't mind second hand dolls,
Hit up Quirky, He's got a collection of disheveled Barbie Dolls.

Level 8

Mount Vesuvius

#10977 Aug 30, 2012
Rico the 147 IQ Hispanic wrote:
<quoted text>
Those who claim they're illegal on Topix are always going to be some dumb azzz redneck looking for shits & giggles.
The real illegal aliens are at work & living life. They don't waste time on an issue that they know they have won already becuase so long as nothing is done regarding illegal immigration, the illegal alien has won.
Truer words haven't been spoken.
Keep telling it like it is Rico!

“Blue Jean Baby..”

Level 8

Since: Oct 08

LA Lady..

#10979 Aug 30, 2012
Good to see everyone getting along...bahahaha!!
Quirky

Denver, CO

#10982 Aug 30, 2012
Crazy Beautiful wrote:
Good to see everyone getting along...bahahaha!!
LOL , Hope you are well CB.

“Virtue is knowledge”

Level 9

"knowledge is happiness"

#10983 Aug 30, 2012
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL , Hope you are well CB.
She looks fine, cockroach.

“Virtue is knowledge”

Level 9

"knowledge is happiness"

#10985 Aug 30, 2012
Rico the 147 IQ Hispanic wrote:
<quoted text>
Q-cumber is an albino nymph COCKroach.
That queeferbag is nothing more than a sick pervert. I never felt anything for that roach other than disgust.

May god forgive my soul.

“Virtue is knowledge”

Level 9

"knowledge is happiness"

#10986 Aug 30, 2012
I'm rolling off.

Darsan Namaste my friends. Rest well.
Blessings....
Bonnie

Boise, ID

#10987 Aug 31, 2012
USMail XXXII wrote:
<quoted text>Mine is measured by the length and breadth of my curriculum vitae.
Do you know the difference between measure and earn?
Bonnie

Boise, ID

#10988 Aug 31, 2012
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
OOOOOOHHHH Ch!t !
LOL. Is that how he bumped his head? Was he braking for a Barbie Doll sale?
Bonnie

Boise, ID

#10989 Aug 31, 2012
Vorenus wrote:
<quoted text>
You're right, I don't, but if you don't mind second hand dolls,
Hit up Quirky, He's got a collection of disheveled Barbie Dolls.
You meant Rico and all of his are hairless now.. BTW.I stopped playing with dolls ages ago. Do you enjoy Rico's fetish along with him?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
For Obama, a good December, but hard choices li... 19 min Memo From Turner 35
Congress can block use of fees for immigration ... 25 min Memo From Turner 288
Why Democrats Are So Confident 40 min Bonnie 6
Republicans blame Cruz for year-end confirmations 1 hr RayOne 6
KABC's Doug MacIntyre fired from radio show (Sep '09) 1 hr Jpepo 85
Obama's plan: 'Deport felons, not families' 1 hr spocko 681
Sen. Rodriguez proposes principles, good data a... 2 hr L Morales 5
More from around the web