Young illegal immigrants coming out of the shadows

May 19, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Star-Telegram.com

She was tiny and trembling and looked so very vulnerable. Barely 15, having already experienced a lifetime of hardships since losing her mother at 5 and crossing the desert with her father, she clutched a microphone before a crowd in New York's Union Square.

Comments
9,301 - 9,320 of 11,613 Comments Last updated Apr 3, 2013

“Don't be a hater”

Level 5

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10940
Aug 30, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

USMail XXXII wrote:
<quoted text>
They are! And, if that photo is any indication, they've been bestowing their blessings on you too.
Are you enjoying the Republican Convention?:)
Life has been better than ever here. I'm looking to do some volunteer work to assist the DREAMers, but I haven't been able to find a local organization. Maybe I can find something online.

I couldn't stand to watch it, I couldn't even stomach the highlights. I did hear that there are a few less black voters supporting Romney ;)

“Don't be a hater”

Level 5

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10942
Aug 30, 2012
 

Judged:

3

2

2

USMail XXXII wrote:
<quoted text>Do you have any position about self-confessed international drug smuggler?
LMAO!!
Bonnie

Nampa, ID

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10943
Aug 30, 2012
 

Judged:

3

2

2

USMail XXXII wrote:
<quoted text>
So what if someone around here is an illegal? That's nonya, Posit.
If there is one, he/she has got to be twice as interesting you 'cause there isn't anything as boorish as your dribble.
Improve yourself, Posit. And, mind your fckn business.
It's every Americans business when our laws are broken by illegals.
FRito Bandito

Arcadia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10944
Aug 30, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

2

Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text>Butt crack?
Still with your nose up one?

“laissez les bons temps rouler!”

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

¿Como quieres los huevos?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10947
Aug 30, 2012
 

Judged:

4

4

2

Freedomx4 wrote:
<quoted text>Life has been better than ever here. I'm looking to do some volunteer work to assist the DREAMers, but I haven't been able to find a local organization. Maybe I can find something online.
I couldn't stand to watch it, I couldn't even stomach the highlights. I did hear that there are a few less black voters supporting Romney ;)
"I'm looking to do some volunteer work to assist the DREAMers"

You go Girl!
http://unitedwedream.org/get-involved/affilia...

“laissez les bons temps rouler!”

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

¿Como quieres los huevos?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10948
Aug 30, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text>It's every Americans business when our laws are broken by illegals.
How about drug smugglers?

“laissez les bons temps rouler!”

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

¿Como quieres los huevos?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10949
Aug 30, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Rico the 147 IQ Hispanic wrote:
<quoted text>
Ghost Rider wears that badge with pride.
Yup! From Mexico and from Canada as of recent. Furthermore, he confessed to supplying these illegal drugs to seniors citizens.

“Conservatives Are Liars!”

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Concord, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10950
Aug 30, 2012
 

Judged:

5

4

3

USMail XXXII wrote:
<quoted text>I believe you completely. I wouldn't put it past them. They would have been the perfect dutiful little tools of Nazi Germany.
Oh it happened alright. Here's the thread on the issue. The original posts are on the Troll Rehab thread, if they are still there. It was Ann and Winston that jumped on it to start the chit, then of course GR and gang followed.

They only harassed and threatened the guy out of hatred and bullying, and to throw their weight around on the Forum, nothing more.

Internet bloggers try to deport forum-friendly immigrant

http://www.topix.com/forum/news/immigration/T...

“Marhill Circle is a dump!”

Level 5

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10951
Aug 30, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text>Nah Stup!d. He said I had nothing to do with his marriage problems..You're sorta of a selective reader when it comes to your lies being exposed. You seem to have lost some of your glee. ROTF..Later B.
"You're sorta of a selective reader when it comes to your lies being exposed"

Projecting again Boonie?

I noticed you didnt post anything about the info Eagle revealed about goat calling you a "home wrecker".Why is that Boonie, is the truth too hard for you to take?

“Conservatives Are Liars!”

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Concord, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10952
Aug 30, 2012
 

Judged:

5

3

3

It was nothing but vigilantism and power-hungry cowards trying to prove something.

The guy was harmless--his visa had expired for Chrissakes.

Unbelievable some people still don't get it, and apparently never will.

Some of you idiots post filthy comments accusing people of all sorts of deviant sexual behavior including incest and many of you condone that, and you claim to be law-abiding Americans. That is libel and that's against the law.

A great many people posting on Topix should be reported to law enforcement. Oh wait, hypocrisy and the double standard again.....I keep forgetting.

If one of you stated you'd had one too many drinks last night and you drove home, it would be everyone's duty I suppose to report that person to the police. I mean you all are law-abiding right and should report people who break the law?

Freakin' idiots.

“Conservatives Are Liars!”

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Concord, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10953
Aug 30, 2012
 

Judged:

5

3

3

Rico the 147 IQ Hispanic wrote:
<quoted text>
Those who claim they're illegal on Topix are always going to be some dumb azzz redneck looking for shits & giggles.
The real illegal aliens are at work & living life. They don't waste time on an issue that they know they have won already becuase so long as nothing is done regarding illegal immigration, the illegal alien has won.
He was sincere and a decent person.

He was from Bulgaria and shared some links about Bulgaria and you could tell from his writing he had an accent.

He didn't post so much about illegal immigration as he did the general political state of America--he was not stupid.

He wasn't trying to defend himself or illegal aliens.

Sigh.....awwww forget it. Why do I bother?

“laissez les bons temps rouler!”

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

¿Como quieres los huevos?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10954
Aug 30, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
He was sincere and a decent person.
He was from Bulgaria and shared some links about Bulgaria and you could tell from his writing he had an accent.
He didn't post so much about illegal immigration as he did the general political state of America--he was not stupid.
He wasn't trying to defend himself or illegal aliens.
Sigh.....awwww forget it. Why do I bother?
LOL!
Bonnie

Nampa, ID

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10955
Aug 30, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Vader2011 wrote:
<quoted text>
"You're sorta of a selective reader when it comes to your lies being exposed"
Projecting again Boonie?
I noticed you didnt post anything about the info Eagle revealed about goat calling you a "home wrecker".Why is that Boonie, is the truth too hard for you to take?
The point was stu p!d... You called me a home wrecker. Which is B.S. I do not care where you heard it. Ghost was not my friend then. I don't care if he said it or not.. That was a long time ago. You read what Eagle said. Nice try at making me mad a Ghost..AS if.ROTF. You're still a lil' Ch!cken sh!t c@ ck suk er.
Quirky

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10956
Aug 30, 2012
 

Judged:

3

2

2

Vader2011 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh they weren't lies, your ex internet lover Eagle confirmed that last night; I noticed you skipped over that post. lolololololol
I'm off to enjoy this beautiful day, you sit your fat azz on topix like you do every day and wait for someone/anyone to post so you can jump all over it. Catch ya later Boonie ;)
Ah your so full if Sh!t! It`s all lies. Eagle tryed to spark a friendship with Bonnie Only to stick her in the back later. He also did the same to Two other posters. But then this is all old news. But you sure got some kind of Hard On for Bonnie I guess?

It`s ok though, You are not effecting Bonnie at all. But you think you are. LMAO!
Quirky

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10957
Aug 30, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

USMail XXXII wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!
Oh, Shaaaddduuuup Low life SCUM Ball!

“and I don't care....”

Level 7

Since: Oct 11

The Burbs, USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10958
Aug 30, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Rico the 147 IQ Hispanic wrote:
<quoted text>
Those who claim they're illegal on Topix are always going to be some dumb azzz redneck looking for shits & giggles.
The real illegal aliens are at work & living life. They don't waste time on an issue that they know they have won already becuase so long as nothing is done regarding illegal immigration, the illegal alien has won.
You mean to tell me that them illegals aren't really posting on Topix while picking strawberrys in this heat with their WiFi laptops in the basket!?

STRAWBERRY FIELDS FOREVER!

http://youtu.be/J3jrWVp2L7U
BeAtLeS

video by: Fragaria & Ananassa
Bonnie

Nampa, ID

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10959
Aug 30, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah your so full if Sh!t! It`s all lies. Eagle tryed to spark a friendship with Bonnie Only to stick her in the back later. He also did the same to Two other posters. But then this is all old news. But you sure got some kind of Hard On for Bonnie I guess?
It`s ok though, You are not effecting Bonnie at all. But you think you are. LMAO!
LOL..This one is a total nut job.
Bonnie

Nampa, ID

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10960
Aug 30, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Vader2011 wrote:
<quoted text>
"You're sorta of a selective reader when it comes to your lies being exposed"
Projecting again Boonie?
I noticed you didnt post anything about the info Eagle revealed about goat calling you a "home wrecker".Why is that Boonie, is the truth too hard for you to take?
Level 4 Meat Head. ROTF.
Quirky

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10961
Aug 30, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Vorenus wrote:
Some Idahoan troll needs IT badly.....
Some Inbread WhopperDopper/Mexican is full of BS! Topix is not a dating site Vory, Try California Date.com ....LMAO You Moron! I`m sure there are lots of Young Chola`s right in your LA town. Scum Ball!
Quirky

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10962
Aug 30, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Freedomx4 wrote:
<quoted text>Do I look illegal?
LMAO!
Yes you Do! Delusional Too!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

44 Users are viewing the Immigration Reform Forum right now

Search the Immigration Reform Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Bachmann says she may make another presidential... 14 min Asian Guy 223
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 18 min Agents of Corruption 135,046
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 24 min Agents of Corruption 245,957
Senate likely to come up short on border bill 1 hr the Light 10
Ebola outbreak: Liberia shuts schools, quaranti... 1 hr Rima E Laibow MD 1
Harry Reid Wants Immigration Reform Attached to... 2 hr U r the people 7
Obama seeks $3.7 billion in immigration funds 3 hr paddyomalley 210
•••
•••