Young illegal immigrants coming out of the shadows

May 19, 2012 Full story: Star-Telegram.com 11,613

She was tiny and trembling and looked so very vulnerable. Barely 15, having already experienced a lifetime of hardships since losing her mother at 5 and crossing the desert with her father, she clutched a microphone before a crowd in New York's Union Square.

Full Story
Bonnie

Boise, ID

#7254 Aug 11, 2012
Quirky wrote:
Yea , Freebird. Why , Why , Why did you bring up Washing Machines.
That was so out of line Damm*t!!
lololol
Are young Illegal malfunctiong Washers coming out of the shadows now??
Jack seems to need to come out of the closet at least once a day for attention.
Did you read where the Big Guy has been chucking lighting bolts at Jack. He must be pizz ed about something..LOL.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#7255 Aug 11, 2012
JackMcIntosh wrote:
<quoted text>
Women like you make me glad I'm gay.
They may also make me glad to consider my options.....My rights....

Level 8

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#7256 Aug 11, 2012
Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text> I felt no need to mention I am a heterosexual in five years here. All though it is part of life. Of course I could have MADE SURE it did come up.
Who cares! Quit whining. If Jack wants to get on top of a mountain and tell the world he's gay then let him.

It's no different than someone telling someone where they work or what their hobbies are.

YOU ARE THE ONE WITH THE PROBLEM with it, so you are the one who needs to deal with it. lol

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Location hidden

#7257 Aug 11, 2012
Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text>. I will only say it once. Then you can have think what you want..That's not me.. I don't hide my identity. Bonnie.. Or Abondondolla. Those are the only handles I use.
http://www.corporationwiki.com /California/Palm-Desert/carmin e-abondondolla/41590479.aspx
Bonnie

Boise, ID

#7258 Aug 11, 2012
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
Who cares! Quit whining. If Jack wants to get on top of a mountain and tell the world he's gay then let him.
It's no different than someone telling someone where they work or what their hobbies are.
YOU ARE THE ONE WITH THE PROBLEM with it, so you are the one who needs to deal with it. lol
Well..I suppose you think you've really told me off.Whining??? ROTF.. Jack keeps bringing his strange ways up to me.
Bonnie

Boise, ID

#7260 Aug 11, 2012
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
And YOU seem to come out of the STUPID closet with every post.
If you nitwits dislike gay people so much, and don't want the issue to come up, then why do you put so much effort into discussing it? Just need one more thing to hate about I guess.
Jack brought it up to me.

Level 8

Location hidden

#7261 Aug 11, 2012
Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text>Well..I suppose you think you've really told me off.Whining??? ROTF.. Jack keeps bringing his strange ways up to me.
Please get up off the floor. You're just getting yourself dirty.

"Jack keeps bringing his strange ways up to me"

I'm not going to labor over what's "strange" to you Bonnie. It's beside the point. The point is, get over it. lol
Bonnie

Boise, ID

#7263 Aug 11, 2012
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
Please get up off the floor. You're just getting yourself dirty.
"Jack keeps bringing his strange ways up to me"
I'm not going to labor over what's "strange" to you Bonnie. It's beside the point. The point is, get over it. lol
I understand you reluctance to labor over that. It might make your head hurt.Maybe we just need to make bigger closets?Really..I'm going to bed and I don't give a.....

Level 8

Location hidden

#7264 Aug 11, 2012
Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text> I understand you reluctance to labor over that. It might make your head hurt.Maybe we just need to make bigger closets?Really..I'm going to bed and I don't give a.....
"Maybe we just need to make bigger closets?"

Or maybe we should just get rid of closets and let ignorance be damned. ;)

Yeah, I think that's much better.

Nightee nite.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Location hidden

#7265 Aug 11, 2012
Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text> I understand you reluctance to labor over that. It might make your head hurt.Maybe we just need to make bigger closets?Really..I'm going to bed and I don't give a.....
You want to remove rights????? SAD! Ain't gonna happen, sorry...

“I Survived Immigration Reform”

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Forum

#7266 Aug 11, 2012
Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text>Jack brought it up to me.
Uh huh, and neener neener neener, "He started it, he started it first."

So silly of you.
Quirky

Denver, CO

#7267 Aug 12, 2012
<quoted text>
And YOU seem to come out of the STUPID closet with every post.
If you nitwits dislike gay people so much, and don't want the issue to come up, then why do you put so much effort into discussing it? Just need one more thing to hate about I guess.
People like you , X-Man , Rico , Jack. All a product of bad Upbringing. That simple!
Quirky

Denver, CO

#7268 Aug 12, 2012
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>You want to remove rights????? SAD! Ain't gonna happen, sorry...
Crossing over are Ya Posit? Kinda noticed you for a little weasel a while back! Such a profound fella Eh? Better check your convictions! Being out in the woods too long is affecting your judgement it appears. Be sure to tell every one all about your Big bad Hacking skills now!

“The haters hate me”

Level 2

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#7269 Aug 12, 2012
JackMcIntosh wrote:
<quoted text>
For someone who isn't interested it seems to be taking up a lot of your time on this thread, but let me clear up any confusion...
Just because you hear me tell someone else that I'm gay does not mean that I am "broadcasting" it for your benefit.
You just don't matter that much and if you do have a problem with hearing about it then I would suggest that you avoid any threads I post on because sooner or later it's probably going to come up.
Anything else?
"For someone who isn't interested it seems to be taking up a lot of your time on this thread, but let me clear up any confusion..."

This thread is titled "Young illegal immigrants coming out of the shadows" and just being here is somehow showing an interest in a gay "man’s" sex life? You're not just perverted, you're stupid.

Dudette, you’re NOT the topic here! Now go shove it down your boyfriend’s throat, the public doesn't want to see it.

Level 8

Location hidden

#7270 Aug 12, 2012
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
People like you , X-Man , Rico , Jack. All a product of bad Upbringing. That simple!
LOL

Quirky, when anyone one starts listening to you on matters of proper upbringing they are beyond hope.

“The haters hate me”

Level 2

Location hidden

#7271 Aug 12, 2012
Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text>Why does it have to come up?
Jack believes it is wrong to ostracize queers so he ostracizes those who ostracize them. He believes “gays”(who btw, are usually deeply depressed) are privileged; rules don’t apply to them like they do normal people.

Just read what he said to me;

“if you do have a problem with hearing about it then I would suggest that you avoid any threads I post on”

I must accept him or I can’t be on Topix…

Level 8

Location hidden

#7272 Aug 12, 2012
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
Crossing over are Ya Posit? Kinda noticed you for a little weasel a while back! Such a profound fella Eh? Better check your convictions! Being out in the woods too long is affecting your judgement it appears. Be sure to tell every one all about your Big bad Hacking skills now!
Are you trying to intimidate Posit Quirky? lol

“The haters hate me”

Level 2

Location hidden

#7273 Aug 12, 2012
Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text>Jack brought it up to me.
Yeah.

Jack brought it up a day or two ago and I responded. In his response to that post he asked me why I brought it up too. They think we fall for that trick even though so far I haven't seen anyone who did.

We aren’t dealing with top level debating opponents.

“The haters hate me”

Level 2

Location hidden

#7274 Aug 12, 2012
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
"Maybe we just need to make bigger closets?"
Or maybe we should just get rid of closets and let ignorance be damned. ;)
Yeah, I think that's much better.
Nightee nite.
Yeah, anyone who thinks there show be limits on sexual conduct is ignorant. Right?

Got your eye on that 9 year old down the street don't ya?

“The haters hate me”

Level 2

Location hidden

#7275 Aug 12, 2012
<quoted text>
Uh huh, and neener neener neener, "He started it, he started it first."
So silly of you.
Why do you deny facts you dislike?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 1 hr Quirky 261,753
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 3 hr Angels Flight 135,820
Native Americans say "Mexicans are NOT Indians" (Mar '08) 7 hr Freedomx4 1,872
Susan Frederick-Gray v. Joe Arpaio 8 hr sandy1 4
Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 9 hr Roland Macmillan 16,168
Fight For Immigration Reform Builds Supports in... 9 hr ronnie 15
...Ad frames 2014 Senate race as referendum on ... 10 hr Bdz 1
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Immigration Reform People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••