Illegal aliens flee Arizona

Full story: PoliPundit 12
Recent data from the Department of Homeland Security show Arizona's illegal immigrant population has fallen by 100,000 since 2009. Full Story
Excellent

Kansas City, MO

#1 Apr 22, 2012
Now the illegals, human smugglers and drug cartels use the state as a super highway, that is if they're not caught.
CRIMMIGRANTS

Danbury, CT

#2 Apr 22, 2012
Absolute proof that enforcement or even the threat of enforcement of our laws, causes illegals to LEAVE!

Duh, so simple and EFFECTIVE!
Excellent

Omaha, NE

#3 Apr 22, 2012
Right on Birmingham!
IllegalMexihole

Carmel, IN

#4 Apr 23, 2012
I'm headin to mexifornia where thos marxeest deemocrats gon to keess my azz for vots.
CRIMMIGRANTS

Danbury, CT

#8 Apr 23, 2012
They need to flee back to the shithole countries they created and ran away from, and stop having kids they CANNOT support.
Dee Dee Dee

Emmaus, PA

#9 Apr 23, 2012
Enforcement works after all. Who except the majority of American taxpayers would have thought?

“It matters but not very much”

Level 6

Since: Oct 07

Houston, TX

#10 Apr 29, 2012
Not enough gone yet, and more still come over the border. Bet the ones leaving have laid eggs, though.
IllegalMexihole

Carmel, IN

#11 Apr 29, 2012
Why wood aye go bak to thos sheethole mexihole when aye can go to mexifornia whar thos marxeest deemocrats gon to kees my azz for my vot to try to sta een power.
Patrick

Germany

#12 Apr 29, 2012
Mom and I were thinking of a erotic vacation there.
enejuan

Kansas City, MO

#13 Apr 29, 2012
IllegalMexihole wrote:
Why wood aye go bak to thos sheethole mexihole when aye can go to mexifornia whar thos marxeest deemocrats gon to kees my azz for my vot to try to sta een power.
You really do a pathetic job of trying to write like an illegal alien border jumper Slim.
Anonymous

Meridian, ID

#14 Apr 29, 2012
Now if only they were leaving the rest of the nation as well!!

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#15 Apr 29, 2012
again this proves that all illegal aliens fully know they are in the wrong and breaking the law when they come here.

i like the idea that lib run states like my own ca has voiced the reason that they do not want the law to go on only do to the fact that no one wants all the illegal aliens overrunning them.so much for the laws being racist or inhumane,all know illegal aliens are a problem and no help at all.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 3 min woodtick57 262,867
Joe Miller: 'If 20 million illegals vote, you c... 15 min Here Is One 87
Congressional Hispanic Caucus comes under fire ... 23 min ronnie 1
A California Without Illegal ImmigrantsBy Ruben... 25 min dirtbag1958 45
Pope chooses a moderate for Chicago archbishop 40 min Larry Craig s WC ... 1
Anti-illegal immigration Border Convoy headed t... 1 hr Here Is One 434
Why do we need immigration reform? Whats there ... 1 hr no more amnesty 3
•••

Immigration Reform People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE