Why 'illegal immigrant' is a slur

Jul 5, 2012 Full story: CNN 832

Editor's note: Charles Garcia, who has served in the administrations of four presidents, of both parties, is the CEO of Garcia Trujillo, a business focused on the Hispanic market.

Full Story
The Bewildered Herd

New York, NY

#480 Aug 19, 2012
I'm embarrassed when tourists from advanced nations visit and must duck and weave through vast throngs of illegal third world mutant nasties

“The "entitled" =communist.”

Level 9

Since: May 10

MY MONEY, come take it.

#481 Aug 19, 2012
damn invasion wrote:
<quoted text>
I had never lived in an apt before, until I lost my home to foreclosure in 2006. I missed one payment.
You haven't missed much - it's still living in a garbage can.
I'll keep that in mind when my bills come in the mail.

Level 9

MY MONEY, come take it.

#482 Aug 19, 2012
damn invasion wrote:
<quoted text>
Care to take a shot at debunking me?
I've never heard you claim to be a man.

“Land of Entrapment”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#483 Aug 19, 2012
damn invasion wrote:
<quoted text>
I raised my kids, with no help from anyone. They are adults now and, are not greedy beggars like you. I taught them to work.
I guess I could afford them, afterall. I don't want freebies - I want you to stop getting freebies at our expense. If I have to support you, it should be through a mental asylum.
Choke on that envy. I support me, and unlike you, don't live in section eight housing to do it. LMAO @ what a brat white idiot you are. You can't even support yourself and want others to think YOU pay any taxes. Again. LMAO @ You.
Now, the keepers are seeking you Iktomi. Ta ta...

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

#488 Aug 19, 2012
damn invasion wrote:
<quoted text>
No. I'm saying Adam and Eve were the first people on the planet, created in God's own image and they were white.
What didn't you comprehend?
Links to your delusion? Evidence n the Scriptures?

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

#489 Aug 19, 2012
damn invasion wrote:
<quoted text>
There sure is a lot of hatred coming from you, the black, lesbian, childless witch that's leaching off the Gov and the Indians.
Is it because I'm white, have a husband and, have children that you can never have? Or, are you like the welfare bums around the apartments, who like to laugh about people who actually work?
In any case, you're of no use to me.
I am no use to you? No shit there Shirley. I continue to show what a dufus witch Supreme Liar you are. No doubt no use for your agenda. Doh! Who cares? You certainly are of no use to anyone.

You know Nothing of me, but continue to want to make crap up so you can feel superior. LMAO, Welfare Cretin in your Sec 8 Housing. SHould of paid your mortage. Like anyone would envy you. Dumb as a bag of rocks is not something I would ever envy. You talk to the wrong person. Try your local welfare rep.

Level 9

MY MONEY, come take it.

#490 Aug 20, 2012
damn invasion wrote:
<quoted text>
Bingo! I never actually said I was a man, I just let them think what they wanted. Plus, at the time, Some of the women were talking about how some men targeted and attacked them for being a woman. Kind of like right now.
We have been talking since 2010 on many different forums and I've never heard you even allude to that. Consider the source.
freebird

Long Beach, CA

#491 Aug 20, 2012
damn invasion wrote:
<quoted text>
No. I'm saying Adam and Eve were the first people on the planet, created in God's own image and they were white.
What didn't you comprehend?
I got that part, but aren't you saying that it was the white man that F'ed up from the very beginning since they were here 1st and F'ed up? Just trying to understand that white hooded logic is all.
:)

Level 8

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#492 Aug 20, 2012
damn invasion wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope, I never said I was a Man. I just let people think what they wanted. Try again.
Why is it so important that you make me out to be a liar? Hate the truth that much?
Actually that's not true, but I don't care enough to look up the posts.

It's not that "important" and not that hard. I love the truth. That's why I call you out on your lies. ;)

Level 8

Location hidden

#493 Aug 20, 2012
Jack from Bedias wrote:
<quoted text>We have been talking since 2010 on many different forums and I've never heard you even allude to that. Consider the source.
She/he has had many different avatars, not that I expect you of all people to consider the truth about this because I am considering the source.;)

One thing has always remained consistent. Her bigotry.

Level 9

MY MONEY, come take it.

#494 Aug 20, 2012
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
She/he has had many different avatars, not that I expect you of all people to consider the truth about this because I am considering the source.;)
One thing has always remained consistent. Her bigotry.
Her avatars changed because she was banned do to idiots like you who wouldn't know the truth unless it crawled up your azz. Go back to your puke patroll where your bigotry is accepted. More "deflection with communistic intent".

Level 8

Location hidden

#495 Aug 20, 2012
Jack from Bedias wrote:
<quoted text>Her avatars changed because she was banned do to idiots like you who wouldn't know the truth unless it crawled up your azz. Go back to your puke patroll where your bigotry is accepted. More "deflection with communistic intent".
So you agree with her "truth" Jack. Why would anyone ban someone for telling the truth? Think about that.

Bigotry against who grandpa?

More "deflection with senile intent" lol

Level 9

MY MONEY, come take it.

#496 Aug 21, 2012
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
So you agree with her "truth" Jack. Why would anyone ban someone for telling the truth? Think about that.
Bigotry against who grandpa?
More "deflection with senile intent" lol
I didn't say I agree with anything, but that's a perfect example of how you forever try to change what people say to suit your BS. There is no "so". Read this; I say what I say, not what you read into it or what you want to make out of it. That is the reason why what you say is nothing more than "deflection with communistic intent".....Get a job and buy a life.

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

#497 Aug 21, 2012
DI has been banned due to her ignorant Rasicsm. On many occassions. Any that would stand behind that witch are just ike her. Imperialist-Supremacist Piggies.
When it started posting, it claimed to be male. Little kids then, now fully grown. You can't believe a thing it says. Piss "it" off and see how pervy it gets.

Appaerntly she is all pissed to find if you don't pay your mortgage, you have to move. As if she is a novelty.

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

#498 Aug 21, 2012
Apparently too!

Level 2

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#499 Aug 21, 2012
"Illegal immigrant" is not a slur...the law states they are "illegal aliens"...being called an alien seems more derogatory than being called an immigrant. If they immigrate to this country and they do it illegally, what do you suggest we refer to them as? They are breaking a law by doing so (illegal) and the immigrate from other countries (immigrant)...so what exactly would be the politically correct term to use??
The Bewildered Herd

New York, NY

#500 Aug 22, 2012
It is a proven fact that an untreated bite from an illegal alien is almost 4 times more likely to result in death than an untreated bite from a Komodo dragon.
Source-World Heritage Almanac 441-442,1.

Level 9

MY MONEY, come take it.

#510 Aug 22, 2012
damn invasion wrote:
<quoted text>
Consider the source - childless lesbian with no racial identity.
Did you hear on the news how that NA farmer lied about the white calf to get attention for the boo-hoo fake natives?
I don't believe anything they say.
I heard but didn't pay alot of attention. My attention has been on the idiot running for the senate who cant distinguish between his freedom of speech and his right to remain silent.

Level 8

Location hidden

#512 Aug 22, 2012
Jack from Bedias wrote:
<quoted text>I didn't say I agree with anything, but that's a perfect example of how you forever try to change what people say to suit your BS. There is no "so". Read this; I say what I say, not what you read into it or what you want to make out of it. That is the reason why what you say is nothing more than "deflection with communistic intent".....Get a job and buy a life.
Your entire comment is deflection and a pretty pathetic cop out. lol

You said she was banned for telling the "truth" right? So then you agree with what she posts? Right?

The "truth" is, that she's been spouting her racist tripe for years. There is no truth to anything she posts.

Level 8

Location hidden

#513 Aug 22, 2012
damn invasion wrote:
<quoted text>
I was banned for cursing people and perceived threats. Just because said I would fight for my beliefs.(basically)
I was banned, IN SPITE, of telling the truth. By you, Sybil.
Wow, the way you tell it sounds so "Patriotic". It's amazing how people spin things to sound completely different than what they are.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 9 min Quirky 265,673
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 16 min jimmy krack korn 136,012
Mexican woman who hanged herself showed no dist... 20 min Memo From Turner 2
Joe Miller: 'If 20 million illegals vote, you c... 2 hr kuda 221
Australia defends sending refugees to Cambodia 2 hr Kung Pao 4
Columbus Mother Targeted For Deportation Over T... 3 hr Frugalady 12
Jeb Bush: Immigration is 'not a felony' but 'an... 3 hr spud 45

Immigration Reform People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE