“ONE NATION ONE FLAG :)”

Level 6

Since: Aug 11

Pro-illegals are pro-crime!!

#123350 Aug 14, 2012
United American Eagles wrote:
<quoted text>
Dear Mitt made a mistake when he didn't choose Rubio. Oopps! So have a fish taco, Daisy. I know you love them by the bunch. LOLOLOLOLOLOL
It is you the mistake here...hahahahahaha.
Bonnie

Boise, ID

#123351 Aug 14, 2012
<quoted text>
OK Bonnie, but even Daisy doesn't believe that. You're tainted with that Florida crowd, and Daisy knows that, pretty sure. And pretty sure soon that old vulture will show up here to prove it. Oh oh and oh (i still love ya, though). LOL
Um Florida crowd? The Foul Owl? Small crowd.. Didn't he fly the coop?
United American Eagles

Indianapolis, IN

#123352 Aug 14, 2012
Shesback wrote:
<quoted text>
It is you the mistake here...hahahahahaha.
Mitt is going to let Rubio introduce him at their Repub Convention, but you know that will not be enough to gain that all important Hispanic vote (Obama knows that, you betcha!!!!!!!). Too bad you can't vote, Daisy. At least you would feel better. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
United American Eagles

Indianapolis, IN

#123353 Aug 14, 2012
Shesback wrote:
<quoted text>
Liar!
Tilapia Tacos, your favorite food? ROTLMAO!!!!!!!!!!
United American Eagles

Indianapolis, IN

#123354 Aug 14, 2012
Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text>Um Florida crowd? The Foul Owl? Small crowd.. Didn't he fly the coop?
His dreams about you are almost putting him in that early grave..oh oh oh and oh again. The docs are saying stay off the comp at all costs or the insurance won't pay (it's the Bonnie clause, worse than cigs for him).
Bonnie

Boise, ID

#123355 Aug 14, 2012
I guess.
Bonnie

Boise, ID

#123356 Aug 14, 2012
<quoted text>
His dreams about you are almost putting him in that early grave..oh oh oh and oh again. The docs are saying stay off the comp at all costs or the insurance won't pay (it's the Bonnie clause, worse than cigs for him).
I guess.
Silent Readers of CA

Venice, CA

#123357 Aug 14, 2012
The silent readers flag and report Just Slim daily for SPAM.
United American Eagles

Indianapolis, IN

#123358 Aug 14, 2012
fraid so
United American Eagles

Indianapolis, IN

#123360 Aug 14, 2012
Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text>I guess.
fraid so

“What does that tell you?”

Level 6

Since: Nov 07

It's the truth

#123361 Aug 14, 2012
Silent Readers of CA wrote:
The silent readers flag and report Just Slim daily for SPAM.
That be trolls doing that, but you know that, don't you troll?
XMan

Mesquite, NV

#123363 Aug 14, 2012
Slim is OK in my book.He gave me a reach around last night.

“What does that tell you?”

Level 6

Since: Nov 07

It's the truth

#123364 Aug 14, 2012
You filthy, vile trolls, using other troll names won't do you any good. There's a new sheriff in here now (Me), get used to it. Now be gone back under your abhorrent, dilapidated troll abode bridges until at such time you will be once again allowed a small scooby snak (all you deserve). lmao@trolls !!!!!!!!!!

“I be me, and you are...”

Level 6

Since: Dec 06

in a city...

#123365 Aug 14, 2012
Gots to love the headlines the ads and news bits...

I wonder if Hilly ever runs if she would have the funds misused for her clothing? I think of course she must like clothes and outfits but to address the nation if she so were I mean who doesn't know her by now?

I mean really The Clintons they have been now in the public eye for how long?

Man, I wish I had a pair of headphones right now...

Honestly I can't believe some of the music how it seems they get to put out some their tracks?

Step out some in a while, take a time load off self to rest the leasures of a day to sun today?

Let's see they are calling for Thunder with it I assume ass weather sometimes, it will rain?

All my coffee spills will be washed off...and to hear some things from a distance THUNDER loud and a roar to laughter, must be so a funny weatherman, if that is what he it is the mighty Nature force machine...

Some places may be maybe to shove something of a map...

Can't stand the heat really and to some thing of an eye to an eye this Summer already has been in heat temperature more than accomodating to the folks that just so love it...
Who knows what the Thunder will do if rain can't clear the air...

Level 6

in a city...

#123367 Aug 14, 2012
Just Slim wrote:
You filthy, vile trolls, using other troll names won't do you any good. There's a new sheriff in here now (Me), get used to it. Now be gone back under your abhorrent, dilapidated troll abode bridges until at such time you will be once again allowed a small scooby snak (all you deserve). lmao@trolls !!!!!!!!!!
hat size badge are you carrying round these days, I mean how many times to announce it?

I mean does it grow everytime you have to?
Does it come more Important to?

I think it should be then a shiny silver plastic strip...

Where would you wear it, if I had my a of a sort to it, I mean to walk Topix that can be-come quite a disturby in a way...
I would what was it hmmmm I don't know let things be airy but I did have a dream last night, and I went back to it, and what's your dream going to be like.
I figured if I don't spill any milk today it could be a good day...

Oh and to paint these days that's almost more organtic...lyish gasppppp....

More fun than you kow in your window...

Level 6

in a city...

#123368 Aug 14, 2012
WHAT??????????

lkw like what Hat size what? How big of a hat do you need with that Badge, I thought it was just a little strip...

LOL...hahahah heee lalaleee

“ONE NATION ONE FLAG :)”

Level 6

Since: Aug 11

Pro-illegals are pro-crime!!

#123369 Aug 14, 2012
Just Slim wrote:
It's all your fault for being a liar and backstabber...lol..As for your headlines, YOU WISH GET USE TO IT NO MORE PRO-ILLEGAL OBAMA SORRY SLIMA...ROTFLMAO@U!

Level 6

in a city...

#123371 Aug 14, 2012
United Airlines lost a child...

I think I have seen a movie befor about that...????

hey what happened to Hannibal Vegie guy?
We used to make crazy balls...rolled them down the pub we started to create...should have kept it up and created it more...

Would he serve or she a vegie burger?

I want an onion packed with Garlic and spinach and all the good stuff into though really some real A class beef...

How tasty that would be with mushrooms packed too, but the real ones not the ones that get you high even though that would be fun at a party...

Oh think of the high after dinner to what the drink will be...a slow onset of...hmmmmm what will desert be, since there was none planned...

Everyone loaded into the kitchen...

:)

I want it to be cooler...

Level 6

in a city...

#123372 Aug 14, 2012
Monica wrote:
S Spreading
P Propoganda
L Lying about
C Caucasians
(SPLC)
Morris Sleaze, founder
Of and about what exactly is it?

A comic book?

I have a fuzzy wazzy still thinking about some things here in this world of the NEWS...

They they shout it out is what they said at least then in da de day...

Running with it the paper and you know to the time as well..

yeah through the streets of all places today we can SHOUT and let it out over the net...
Some really do think or?

To get into a web....knkow one he had a bad attack one day...

Level 6

in a city...

#123373 Aug 14, 2012
Fuzzy wuzzy?

yeah it would be spelled like that...

And this web that can suck us in too hu, to be spit out one could just turn the whole machine off or out to tunings...

What's there to do in on it...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sen. Rodriguez proposes principals, good data a... 17 min Taste the truth 7
Obama's plan: 'Deport felons, not families' 19 min Earl 645
More Mexican women infected by AIDS in recent y... (Jul '08) 37 min Independent patriot 653
For Obama, a good December, but hard choices li... 51 min Hard Feelings for... 15
Can Obama's presidency be saved? 1 hr ima-Ilis Myka Ash... 947
Immigrants build document trails to remain in US 2 hr wild child 2
UTAH IMMIGRANT LIST: Utah Latinos call on state... (Jul '10) 2 hr wild child 110
More from around the web