Limbaugh unveils "Baracka Claus", asserts Democrats bribe Hispanics for votes, mocks w/Feliz Navidad

Nov 13, 2012 Full story: Daily Kos 142

With 600 radio stations and fifteen plus hours of programming each week, Limbaugh is the most common source of bigotry, mendacity, inanity, calumny and obloquy in the right wing echo chamber.

Full Story
First Prev
of 8
Next Last
Latino Voter

Covina, CA

#1 Nov 13, 2012
I thought that skit was funny. Playing the Feliz Navidad song all the way through was surreal -who would do that on an AM talk show?

BarrackAClaus -no chit. Everyone gets a present but the taxpayer.

People are way too thin skinned these days. At least Limbaugh doesn't act like a crazed nut over the air.

For mainstream media he's not that bad -he is however pat of the left vs right BS comedy paradigm. If this guy hadn't sold his soul for a mainstream gig he could have been dynamic -not a predictable right wing shill.

Limbaugh could have been Alex Jones...
Time To Wake Up America

Covina, CA

#2 Nov 13, 2012

Important -Search "They Live moment of revelation" on Youtube if the above clip stops working.

If this was real what would you do? If there were really aliens that saw us as dumb expendable animals would you just sit back and take their abuse. Would it make any difference if "they" were a small group of people known as the illuminati?

The movie "They Live" made in the 1980's predicted everything that has happened and will probably come to pass in terms of citizen surveillance, drones, and psychological warfare in America. Watch the whole movie.

The same thing that happened to Nazi Germany when the citizenry embraced Nazism is happening to us. The populace was dumbed down and manipuated by the illuminati and their bought out politicians and media into being a prideful yet mindless war machine. When the illuminati were done with Germany they were left a defeated, bankrupt and villified nation. No one gives a crap today when the German people say they were lead astray by their bought out politicians. The world is simply glad that in the end they got what they deserved.

America is heading down the same path. We used to be the beacon of freedom to the world but now our country has become a modern day Nazi Germany war machine starting unprovoked wars across the globe. Many people now spit at us when we visit their countries like we are villains.

If and when we are weakened internally/financially to the point that we leave ourselves open to military attack by countries like Russia and China people will cheer our demise. We have become the bad guys because we presently ALLOW a psychopathic offshore banking cartel to run our country through bought off politicians.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

That Three Stooges clip sums up the illuminatis mindset very well -our last few Presidents have acted just like dictators.

Occupy Wall Street was started by the illuminati to weaken America and take the focus off them when the global economic collapse occurs. It then got out of control because people started focusing in on the private Federal Reserve. Now the illuminati is trying to clamp down on this movement because we are focusing on them and they are extremely nervous.

Wallstreet and the banks are a symptom of a greater problem. There is nothing wrong with capitalism or corporations however what we now have is crony capitalism, not true capitalism. We must swarm Washington DC and the 12 Federal Reserve Bank locations in the U.S. with massive demonstrations if we are going to take our country back. Any Occupy Wallstreet movement outside of Washington DC or the 12 Federal Reserve Bank locations is a distraction designed to keep the movement fractionalized. We must occupy the main problem, not the symptoms.

Never take freedom for granted. If you love America defend it today by getting informed and taking this country back for Americans. We WILL prevail because clearly Americans aren't going to put up with this shit any longer. The time is now.

This one show explains everything going on. It will change your life when you see how the mainstream media is manipulating us like cattle using the political Left Vs Right paradigm. Download the podcasts and listen.

http://rss.infowars.com/Alex.rss

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

This is our reality:

http://www.infowars.com/leaked-u-s-army-docum...

http://www.infowars.com/pentagon-launches-des...

Here's my take on it. Don't be afraid to speak out as we are all on some type of list by now:

http://www.topix.com/forum/news/immigration/T...

You have to understand that free speech on the net is about to be clamped down on in America -mainland China style. Get the sunglasses and spread the word before it's too late. Learn to spot/ignore government paid trolls.

“BetchaMyGollyWow”

Level 3

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#3 Nov 13, 2012
I listen to Rushbo each and every day. Many may criticize him, but if you listen,,,,,he speaks the truth.
james r

United States

#4 Nov 13, 2012
amazing how humor can expose fact he bribed the electorat
juan

Indianapolis, IN

#5 Nov 13, 2012
MyLittlePrincess wrote:
I listen to Rushbo each and every day. Many may criticize him, but if you listen,,,,,he speaks the truth.
Agree, he should run for President of the U. S. and we will all work. Arriba!!!!!!!!!!
juan

Indianapolis, IN

#6 Nov 13, 2012
Woman runs over husband for not voting
http://www.upi.com/Top_News/US/2012/11/13/Wom...

Rush will help her (she is one of his true believers). Rush knows that Santa will bring a lump of coal in her sock. Oh oh oh and oh!!!!!

“BetchaMyGollyWow”

Level 3

Location hidden

#7 Nov 13, 2012
juan wrote:
Woman runs over husband for not voting
http://www.upi.com/Top_News/US/2012/11/13/Wom...
Rush will help her (she is one of his true believers). Rush knows that Santa will bring a lump of coal in her sock. Oh oh oh and oh!!!!!
You have nothing to add. Typical Troll.
juan

Indianapolis, IN

#8 Nov 13, 2012
MyLittlePrincess wrote:
<quoted text>
You have nothing to add. Typical Troll.
Typical? That would be Rico, not me. I am extraordinary troll, thank you.
no bs

Reseda, CA

#9 Nov 13, 2012
@mylittleprincess
He speaks the truth? What truth the one sided truth? HE is like any other media personality who has a side to take. He talks all the greatest about the republicans and the conservatives cause its his side. But what has the republicans done lately? or even the past 15 years? Obama did not have a magic wands that can fix the screw up of our past government officials in a snap of his fingers. You think Rush can do better? Do better in what make every one one sided and ignorant? Tell me illegal immigrants can vote these are US citizens who voted so how can Rush use its was a Santi Claus promise? hello?? Maybe Whites, and other minorities are tired of the conservatives vision of make the rich richer and the middle class and lower class should suffer!!!

“BetchaMyGollyWow”

Level 3

Location hidden

#10 Nov 13, 2012
juan wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical? That would be Rico, not me. I am extraordinary troll, thank you.
Whateva, Troll !!!!

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#11 Nov 13, 2012
ha! they did buy votes. giving in to special interest instead of the best for the country.

been this way for awhile give little treats and stuff like training a dog.
El Chingon

United States

#12 Nov 13, 2012
Rush Limbaugh. The caucasian Al Sharpton. LOL
juan

Indianapolis, IN

#13 Nov 13, 2012
MyLittlePrincess wrote:
<quoted text>
Whateva, Troll !!!!
Rush has prepared his studio for the zombie apocalypse. He knows that the CDC has lied to the American People about the existence of the zombie virus. Rush's anti-zombie stronghold will enable him to stay on the air indefinitely broadcasting his "truth" to all the zombies that will tune in, even though they will also try to break in and want to eat his brains. Rush will call them "sluts" and "prostitutes" and he will laugh...

“BetchaMyGollyWow”

Level 3

Location hidden

#14 Nov 13, 2012
no bs wrote:
@mylittleprincess
He speaks the truth? What truth the one sided truth? HE is like any other media personality who has a side to take. He talks all the greatest about the republicans and the conservatives cause its his side. But what has the republicans done lately? or even the past 15 years? Obama did not have a magic wands that can fix the screw up of our past government officials in a snap of his fingers. You think Rush can do better? Do better in what make every one one sided and ignorant? Tell me illegal immigrants can vote these are US citizens who voted so how can Rush use its was a Santi Claus promise? hello?? Maybe Whites, and other minorities are tired of the conservatives vision of make the rich richer and the middle class and lower class should suffer!!!
(And I have a side to take and i have taken it,as you can tell by now). Obama cannot fix anything because he is incompetent,he is not qualified in no shape or form to be a leader of our great Nation. Obama has made things worse for those who hold jobs/held jobs,businesses,etc. with many regulations,policies,etc.. There was voter fraud,machine tampering(we all know this, hello????),don't play ignorant! When you have a president and his administration pandering to certain groups you will automatically get their votes. With our economy in the tank , people losing jobs left and right ,,, people are going to vote for the party that will easily give away freebies ,no body wants to suffer and do without, especially when you are poor,unskilled, not so educated and will find it much more difficult to find a job.So, yes illegals , AA and those others who dependent on the Gov. Teat did vote for Obama. And as far as Rush is concern,,, he is not running for office so I for one don't expect him to do anything to change what mess Obama is creating. Lastly, just because Obama won by pure fraud does not mean we as ConstitutionalConservatives have given up on getting America back on track. We will continue to fight for America.

“BetchaMyGollyWow”

Level 3

Location hidden

#15 Nov 13, 2012
juan wrote:
<quoted text>
Rush has prepared his studio for the zombie apocalypse. He knows that the CDC has lied to the American People about the existence of the zombie virus. Rush's anti-zombie stronghold will enable him to stay on the air indefinitely broadcasting his "truth" to all the zombies that will tune in, even though they will also try to break in and want to eat his brains. Rush will call them "sluts" and "prostitutes" and he will laugh...
juanita dear,,,,, just shut -up. Is it common for you to spew such nonsense? Is this nonsense suppose to be funny? Is this all you got?
juan

Indianapolis, IN

#16 Nov 13, 2012
MyLittlePrincess wrote:
<quoted text>
juanita dear,,,,, just shut -up. Is it common for you to spew such nonsense? Is this nonsense suppose to be funny? Is this all you got?
You are not allowed to say that to trolls, it's in the topix terms of service, which is why you had to put that little dashy thing in there.

Listen, in a world where Rico's are everywhere, the extraordinary troll is king.

juan, troll extraordinaire, Immigration Reform Forum
Reality Check

Jacksonville, FL

#17 Nov 13, 2012
He is leading his faithful flock to the slaughter house while getting rich at the same time, I would have done the same had I been in his position, WHY NOT?
no bs

Reseda, CA

#18 Nov 13, 2012
MyLittlePrincess wrote:
<quoted text>
(And I have a side to take and i have taken it,as you can tell by now). Obama cannot fix anything because he is incompetent,he is not qualified in no shape or form to be a leader of our great Nation. Obama has made things worse for those who hold jobs/held jobs,businesses,etc. with many regulations,policies,etc.. There was voter fraud,machine tampering(we all know this, hello????),don't play ignorant! When you have a president and his administration pandering to certain groups you will automatically get their votes. With our economy in the tank , people losing jobs left and right ,,, people are going to vote for the party that will easily give away freebies ,no body wants to suffer and do without, especially when you are poor,unskilled, not so educated and will find it much more difficult to find a job.So, yes illegals , AA and those others who dependent on the Gov. Teat did vote for Obama. And as far as Rush is concern,,, he is not running for office so I for one don't expect him to do anything to change what mess Obama is creating. Lastly, just because Obama won by pure fraud does not mean we as ConstitutionalConservatives have given up on getting America back on track. We will continue to fight for America.

No Ones offering freebies. BTW yes i agree people are losing jobs left and right but OBAMA has only been in office... what ? 4 years. WE have been having the economic down fall way before that. You should wake up and not blame everything on OBAMA. As i said the first time he does not have a magic word to fix all these. It takes time. You thing the republicans/ conservative do better... How pray tell can they make it better? To give tax brakes to the rich and powerful companies. Are you sure about that? every nick or harry republican has done that and what has happen all these big companies had still moved all the business elsewhere. Hello its no myth our country is in jeopardy but OBAMA did not start it and he should be given a chance to prove himself. Why blame the Latinos/ illigal immigrants for every ones ignorance. Its not the illegal workers as i mentioned how did they vote if they were illegal? So should i also say BUSH was incompetent because of 9-11 when he was told he didn't know what to do? or when people caught the republicans in their hand on the cookie jar? OH so you call me ignorant so what does that make you? Call it what ever you want people are just sick and tired of republicans just fixing what they want and what would elevate their level. OBAMA won fair and square. Your just upset cause your candidate did not win. People should stop generalizing and assuming unless they do have proof not just gossip. There was no fraud. And who is unskilled and none educated? Have you tired sitting at a social services office. I see educated people and US citizens asking for help. Our education system is so embarrassing that kids now a days don't even think of graduating or going to college. Maybe your in a perfect world, living in a perfect neighborhood but look it up out of 10 teenagers only 4 graduate. Look at all these reality shows that condone these. So don't blame the illegal immigrants. They are just trying to do better in their life. Finally NEWS FLASH missy they cannot get freebies. They cannot get food stamps or monetary assistance because they have no papers. Our government does not offer this to them. So tell me what freebies do they get that we as american citizens also abuse. BTW I am not Latino but i have been in both sides of the fence. You have to accept that no matter what the person immigration status if they will like abuse for benefits they will. But honestly illegal immigrants cannot get freebies as i said earlier no social security numbers or drivers license will prevent them for these...
texmex

Ann Arbor, MI

#19 Nov 14, 2012
Mr loco moco is an ignorant pendejo.who ever listen to this nut case are very sick people.ever one would be running over their husbands or wifes,like that nut head.
sba131

United States

#20 Nov 14, 2012
MyLittlePrincess wrote:
<quoted text>
Juan is drinking his 8 beers which turns into a case.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Immigrant families torn by detentions 47 min Dee Dee Dee 9
Obama admin. to allow thousands of Haitians int... 2 hr Le Duped 31
GOP stokes Ebola fears against immigrants 6 hr Guess Who 450
Ebola fears spark backlash against Latino immig... 6 hr Guess Who 89
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 8 hr American Werewolves 136,481
Native Americans say "Mexicans are NOT Indians" (Mar '08) 11 hr positronium 1,904
Getting Latinos to Go Out and Vote 12 hr ronnie 2

Immigration Reform People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE