New York Mayor Bloomberg endorses Obama

Nov 1, 2012 Full story: SanLuisObispo.com 81

The endorsement from the politically independent and popular third-term mayor was a major boost for Obama, who is spending the campaign's final days trying to win over independent voters whose voices will be critical in determining who wins Tuesday's election.

Full Story
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#1 Nov 2, 2012
ya i bet you back ur daddy obama just because he came to ur rescue in 1 day while he did not come see any damage of wildfires in texas . i hope all you yankies love no power and the suffering . we in texas has lots of that with out ur dadays help and for the most part we dont want him ever comeing here . so remenber obama just stay away we dont need u here romney is wellcome here
Ex- El Paso Resident

Las Cruces, NM

#2 Nov 2, 2012
Man I can't find gasoline, food or shelter in NYC but I get to run a marathon. Guess that is more critical then helping survivers.

I just have to drink a 15 oz soda afterwords. No big glups.

NYC. Welcome to the non responsive nanny state.

So glad Bloomberg is there and not here.

We will keep our money, guns, freedom and 16 oz and larger drinks.

You use to have a good Mayor (RG). Maybe you can again after the next election.
bloomy bites

Scranton, PA

#3 Nov 2, 2012
Bloomy poster child for TERM LIMITS.

Location hidden

#4 Nov 2, 2012
good luck newyork u will need all the luck u cant get from ur obama daddy . see ya
Bump in the road

United States

#5 Nov 2, 2012
Mayor Bloomberg endorsed Obama while he pulls volunteers from the devastated areas and sends them over to set up for a stupid marathon! All while citizens have to dig through dumpters for food and water!! What a pig!!!

Location hidden

#6 Nov 2, 2012
ya sounds about right for obama care

“The "entitled" =communist.”

Since: May 10

MY MONEY, come take it.

#7 Nov 3, 2012
olddogs1964 wrote:
ya sounds about right for obama care
Did you hear how those azzholes treated linemen from Alabama who drove up there to help. I dont care if they drown in their own swill.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#8 Nov 3, 2012
I would think that having people union or non-union trying to get power back would be paramount. Guess the unions didn't think so as they turned away help.

MY MONEY, come take it.

#9 Nov 3, 2012
Publius51 wrote:
I would think that having people union or non-union trying to get power back would be paramount. Guess the unions didn't think so as they turned away help.
This shows what we're up against.
Fed Up Vet

Herndon, VA

#10 Nov 3, 2012
Must be some brain damaging chemicals in the Water up there.

MY MONEY, come take it.

#11 Nov 3, 2012
Fed Up Vet wrote:
Must be some brain damaging chemicals in the Water up there.
Maybe, or 50+ years of indoctrination.
Fire Him

Omaha, NE

#12 Nov 3, 2012
Publius51 wrote:
There's going to come a time when people won't travel to help out others in need. The Unions IMO are out of control, period.
Midwestern Hillbilly

Brownstown, IL

#13 Nov 3, 2012
Heh, heh, HEH!

I was APPALLED when Mayor Bloomberg decided to hold the Marathon, and considred silly-assed "solidarity" op as justifiable for skanking heavy duty generators, tents, grub and other goodies away from suffering people in need, to hie them on over for the footrace.

Then...I had this wicked ol' thought made me laugh out loud. Yep, a RACE, all right. But of a very different kind. And move the location to where people are milling around cheek to jowl awaiting some assistance which seems not to be forthcoming.

Give Mayor Bloomberg a couple of paces head start, THEN unlease the hungry, cold, wretchedly miserable newly middle-class homeless with small buckets of tars and bag of feathers.

Snicker. Giggle. Then Bloomie came to his senses - no doubt pollsters were convinced it was a baaaaaad idea, and it was cancelled.
Mike

Tampa, FL

#14 Nov 3, 2012
Two Incompetent Boobs who will be looking for new jobs very soon.
Hog Wash

Kansas City, MO

#16 Nov 3, 2012
If Bloomberg beliees in climate change, what's he done to protect the city from what's now happened?

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#18 Nov 3, 2012
Through thick and thin , Governor Chris Christie and President Obama represent the only viable path to our country's success and and future prosperity--Coming Together has always been America's greatest strength ;never going it alone.http://pixel.nymag.com/i mgs/daily/intel/2012/10/31/31- chris-christie-barack-obama.o. jpg/a_560x375.jpg
US Citizen

Gouverneur, NY

#19 Nov 3, 2012
Liberals support Liberals, disregarding all their inadequacies.
Bloomberg probably doesn't even care about Obama's incompetence regarding his failure to secure the the consulate and help save our Americans. Bloomberg probably doesn't care that Obama and his administration are hiding the truth. Where are the answers? Our President is ignoring the situation because he knows he was wrong, and he lied.
Bloomberg probably doesn't care that Obama hates Israel and supports the Muslim countries. Wow, Bloomberg must be apathetic!!!
Ex E Paso resident

Scottsdale, AZ

#20 Nov 3, 2012
Publius51 wrote:
If that is the way NY wants it then let them freeze and sit in the dark. If verything has to be UNION or they will not except it then my relief dollars will go somewhere else. I was more than glad to help with Albama when the tornados hit last year.

It is nice and warm where I am and I have lights. Will go gas my car up tomorrow with now waiting line.

F**k the unions and their stupidity.

Bet NY looks like New Orleans a year from now.
Cat74

Mchenry, IL

#21 Nov 3, 2012
Of course Bloomberg endorsed Obama. Obama is threatening to withold all the federal funds Bloomy needs for his unfortunate people. He is a black pig. He has no use for Americans except to have his picture taken, a political photo op. It isn;t working. In 78 days the Obamas will move out of public housing, and return to their mansion in Mr Rezko's neighborhood.
Just Saying

Mineola, NY

#23 Nov 3, 2012
Amazingly, the leftist NY Daily News and Newsday joined the NY Post in endorsing Mitt Romney for President over Obama.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hurricane Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Remains of Hurricane Gonzalo set to hit Britain... 6 hr hope no deaths 1
Paris sculpture removed after vandals strike 6 hr Rainbow Kid 9
Vizag first Indian city directly hit by cyclone... 13 hr sarahwilla 1
State dodges a bullet with Hurricane Ana Sun Joe Balls 1
Palestinian leader calls settlers "herd of cattle" Sun Gem 2
Fewer big storms expected for Sydney as climate... Sun Earthling-1 1
Arizona joins other states in allowing gay unions Oct 18 Fa-Foxy 1

Hurricane People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE