Catholic Church Waging War on Women and Gays

Oct 30, 2007 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Fables of the reconstruction

“Pharmacists must seek to raise people's awareness so that all human beings are protected from conception to natural death, and so that medicines truly play a therapeutic role”

Pope Benedict XVI said Monday that pharmacists have a right to use conscientious objection to avoid dispensing emergency contraception or euthanasia drugs - and told them they should also inform patients of the ... via Fables of the reconstruction

Comments
201,541 - 201,560 of 219,425 Comments Last updated Saturday Aug 23

Since: Sep 09

Port Coquitlam, Canada

#236575 Sep 23, 2012
Miriam Simos saw a "good thing" for herself in the future when she took the catchy title of Starhawk.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>>

Re:[WiccaForUs] Re: news of Starhawk

Starhawk Goddess bless her is independently wealthy. Thanks to book deals, ect.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/WiccaForUs/mess...

Port Coquitlam, Canada

#236576 Sep 23, 2012
The great mystic Nostradamus turned to the fire element regularly for his visions. As he explained in one of his writings,“Secrets are revealed by the subtle spirit of fire.” Pyromancy (divining by fire) continues to be a favorite means of divination among witches and Wiccans.

http://www.netplaces.com/wicca-witchcraft/the...

Port Coquitlam, Canada

#236577 Sep 23, 2012
Fire Wicca and Witchcraft

Fire spells can also will an idea into being.

http://www.netplaces.com/wicca-witchcraft/the...

Port Coquitlam, Canada

#236578 Sep 23, 2012
A LETTER TO YOUNG WICCANS
Advice for teens who are new to
Wicca, Witchcraft and Paganism.

Welcome to the tribe...
and may the Triple Goddess of Maiden, Mother and Crone, and the Golden Horned God of the Hunt, bless you and all your family.

You'll find us Wiccans a pretty diverse bunch, rather anarchic and experimental in our practices, but ever growing as we relearn the old and new ways of the Craft of the Wise.

http://www.grailmedia.com/wz2/bragi/youngwic....

Port Coquitlam, Canada

#236579 Sep 23, 2012
Religious Tolerance

We urge caution when contacting an unknown Wiccan individual or group for the first time. There are a lot of nut-cases in North America and Neopaganism has its share.

http://www.religioustolerance.org/wic_cont.ht...

Port Coquitlam, Canada

#236580 Sep 23, 2012
Cecilia Gimenez, the woman who 'restored' the Jesus fresco, is now suing her church

The botched painting became so popular with tourists that her church began charging people an entrance fee, the Daily Telegraph reported. After hearing about this, Gimenez hired lawyers who now insist that she deserves a cut of the church's profits. "She just wants the church to conform to the law," lawyer Enrique Trebolle told the Telegraph. "If this means economic compensation she wants it to be for charitable purposes."

http://www.globalpost.com/dispatches/globalpo...

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#236581 Sep 23, 2012
June VanDerMark wrote:
Modern Pagans can't reclaim without "first" reclaiming the goddess of the ancient Pagans. The modern Pagan religion is based on the goddesses and gods of old. But the gods no longer need human and animal sacrifices as did the old Pagan gods. They new gods are "environmentally friendly"
What a pile of bullshit.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>
ARTICLE PRESENTATION EXAMPLE
PHI 216: ENVIRONMENTAL ETHICS
STARHAWK’S ARTICLE (65)
DAVE YOUNT
Reclaiming, which is a community of women and men working to unify spirit and politics, based on the
religion and magic of the Goddess, the Imminent Life Force.
http://www.mesacc.edu/~davpy35701/text/216ex1...
You prove only that your reading comprehension sucks.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#236582 Sep 23, 2012
June VanDerMark wrote:
Miriam Simos saw a "good thing" for herself in the future when she took the catchy title of Starhawk.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>>
Re:[WiccaForUs] Re: news of Starhawk
Starhawk Goddess bless her is independently wealthy. Thanks to book deals, ect.
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/WiccaForUs/mess...
What has this to do with her name, and where does it say anything about seeing the future?

Your implications are extremely dishonest.
Ink

Bensalem, PA

#236583 Sep 23, 2012
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
Is it not part of Wicca to hang in there and get the job that you started done Bitner?
You are a witch, and witches don't just lie down without a fight to the end ... do they Bitner?
:)
Why are you picking on pagans? They seem like a harmless bunch.

Port Coquitlam, Canada

#236584 Sep 23, 2012
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you picking on pagans? They seem like a harmless bunch.
Pagans seem to believe that women have the right to have abortions.

Is that okie dokie with your god???

Pagans support homosexuality. Is THAT okie dokie with your god???

Hypocrite!

Port Coquitlam, Canada

#236585 Sep 23, 2012
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
What has this to do with her name, and where does it say anything about seeing the future?
Your implications are extremely dishonest.
Starhawk knew a good religious scam would result in money coming in in the future.

Don't you ever get tired of accusing me of being dishonest?

It gets quite boring after while.

I suggest you let others decide who is being dishonest and stick to your points of "interest."

But then ... you will do what you do. Witches are very determined to manipulate the scenes to suit their agendas.

Port Coquitlam, Canada

#236586 Sep 23, 2012
According to Ann Coulter, she has the fast-track to heaven.

Observe the fast-track to being a witch by stating three times ... "I am a witch."

My guess is, Gardner, the "father of Wicca" would (metaphorically stating) turn over in his grave if he could see what became of his ideas.

Hahahahahaha
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>

How Do You Become A Witch?

Becoming a Witch varies from tradition to tradition. And since every Witch is pretty much a tradition of her own, that's a lot of options!

In other words, there is no paperwork, or initiation, or any other method that can turn you into a Witch.

How you choose to dedicate yourself to the practice of Wicca is entirely your affair.

According to the old school, Gardnerian-descended Wicca, you must undergo a program of study under a High Priest/ess for a year and a day, create your own Book of Shadows, and have a formal initiation into a coven.

Obviously, this doesn't work so well for people who practice as solitaries or in circles. And it's certainly not a necessity for Wicca spirituality.

On the other extreme is the convention of declaring aloud, 3 times, either in front of a mirror or to the Full Moon: "I am a Witch!" And it's done.

Which is best? Whichever is right for you!

http://www.wicca-spirituality.com/being-a-wit...

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#236587 Sep 23, 2012
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
Pagans seem to believe that women have the right to have abortions.
Is that okie dokie with your god???
Pagans support homosexuality. Is THAT okie dokie with your god???
Hypocrite!
ALL Pagans, June? You have proof of that?

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#236588 Sep 23, 2012
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
Starhawk knew a good religious scam would result in money coming in in the future.
Don't you ever get tired of accusing me of being dishonest?
It gets quite boring after while.
I suggest you let others decide who is being dishonest and stick to your points of "interest."
But then ... you will do what you do. Witches are very determined to manipulate the scenes to suit their agendas.
You have a problem with authors making money?

Your assertion about here was nonsensical. Her making money had nothing to do with her choosing that name, or seeing the future, as you claimed.

No, when you are dishonest, I never get tired of saying so. Why would I?

Others are perfectly free to decide for themselves. As am I. I'm also perfectly free to say what I've decided. Take your suggestion, and shove it up your ass. You don't control me.

I'm manipulating nothing. You prove me right daily, with your own posts.

Port Coquitlam, Canada

#236589 Sep 23, 2012
Note the words ... "self-determination" ... and you will understand Bitner's will to always be right concerning every issue.

This is the New Wicca, taking Wicca to its core values: self-determination, and personal relationship with the Divine.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#236590 Sep 23, 2012
June VanDerMark wrote:
According to Ann Coulter, she has the fast-track to heaven.
Observe the fast-track to being a witch by stating three times ... "I am a witch."
My guess is, Gardner, the "father of Wicca" would (metaphorically stating) turn over in his grave if he could see what became of his ideas.
Hahahahahaha
How Do You Become A Witch?
Becoming a Witch varies from tradition to tradition. And since every Witch is pretty much a tradition of her own, that's a lot of options!
In other words, there is no paperwork, or initiation, or any other method that can turn you into a Witch.
How you choose to dedicate yourself to the practice of Wicca is entirely your affair.
According to the old school, Gardnerian-descended Wicca, you must undergo a program of study under a High Priest/ess for a year and a day, create your own Book of Shadows, and have a formal initiation into a coven.
Obviously, this doesn't work so well for people who practice as solitaries or in circles. And it's certainly not a necessity for Wicca spirituality.
On the other extreme is the convention of declaring aloud, 3 times, either in front of a mirror or to the Full Moon: "I am a Witch!" And it's done.
Which is best? Whichever is right for you!
Nonsense. Gardner's ideas are still in use today, in Garnderian Wicca. You're ASSuming that he would object to details of different Traditions, and you have no basis for that ASSumption.

Port Coquitlam, Canada

#236591 Sep 23, 2012
Post # 202922 Page 8904

June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you still CERTAIN that fetuses don't feel pain for the whole nine months of gestation?
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >

Post # 166970 … Page …# 7268
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
I also said that since a fetus is not conscious until nearly full term, or after birth, that pain was not possible

Bitner’s response

Yes, I'm certain.

Port Coquitlam, Canada

#236592 Sep 23, 2012
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Your assertion about here was nonsensical. Her making money had nothing to do with her choosing that name, or seeing the future, as you claimed.
Can you read Starhawk's mind Bitner?

She's a business woman, as is the pope a business man.

Do you honestly believe that she said to herself, "If my books sell, I won't make any money?"

You are being silly.

Port Coquitlam, Canada

#236593 Sep 23, 2012
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Nonsense. Gardner's ideas are still in use today, in Garnderian Wicca. You're ASSuming that he would object to details of different Traditions, and you have no basis for that ASSumption.
If I have no basis for my assumptions ... neither do you.

Garner is not here to speak for himself.

Besides you stated that you thought he was a dirty old man, and that you didn't follow his ideas.

Hypocrite!

Port Coquitlam, Canada

#236594 Sep 23, 2012
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
You have a problem with authors making money?
When they sell religion ... YES!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gay marriage (Mar '13) 5 min Pietro Armando 54,993
Is Vladimir Putin Another Adolf Hitler? 7 min Pro Ukraine 911
Once more on fascism knocking on the Balkan doo... (Aug '09) 11 min Dr Milan Sufflay 1,078
Westboro church argues funeral protest protecte... (Jul '10) 1 hr Swedenforever 8
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr D-U-H 49,539
Westboro Baptist founder dies 1 hr Swedenforever 75
The gay cafe for GLBT, friends and family (Oct '09) 2 hr Cali Girl 2014dal 67,980
Supreme Court: Was gay marriage settled in 1972... 4 hr Frankie Rizzo 558
Biggest Gay Lies 5 hr Duran 1,722
California Takes a Stand Against Gay and Trans ... 8 hr Fa-Foxy 54
Gay Marriage Vs. the First Amendment 17 hr Frankie Rizzo 410
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Gay/Lesbian People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••