Catholic Church Waging War on Women and Gays

Oct 30, 2007 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Fables of the reconstruction

“Pharmacists must seek to raise people's awareness so that all human beings are protected from conception to natural death, and so that medicines truly play a therapeutic role”

Pope Benedict XVI said Monday that pharmacists have a right to use conscientious objection to avoid dispensing emergency contraception or euthanasia drugs - and told them they should also inform patients of the ... via Fables of the reconstruction

Comments (Page 10,078)

Showing posts 201,541 - 201,560 of220,783
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Sep 09

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2012

Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
You want me to quote a Christian Wiccan I've spoken with? Why?
I want you to prove your claims that Christian Wiccans don't believe in the devil.

Even just one Christian Wiccan's "testimony" would do.

But you won't, because you can't!!!

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2012

Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
"And as always ... YOU would be RIGHT!"
About my own beliefs? Yes, I am.
Of course you are right about your own beliefs. That is no unusual for all people to be right about their own beliefs.

But you like to claim that you know what all, or at least most Wiccans believe, and that is utter nonsense, as the beliefs themselves are a hodge podge of a mess!

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2012

Survey Suggests Unwanted Same-Sex Attractions Can Be Reduced Through Counseling
Read more at http://www.christianpost.com/news/survey-sugg...

By Jeff Schapiro , Christian Post Reporter
September 1, 2012|9:30 am
Survey results from a study conducted by People Can Change, a nonprofit organization that seeks to help people with unwanted same-sex attractions (SSA), show that over half of those who sought counseling for SSA felt their attractions diminish as a result.

According to the survey, which was released Friday, 55 percent of those who sought out this kind of counseling experienced SSA with less intensity and frequency than before they received help. Additionally, 71 percent of those surveyed said they were either "satisfied" or "very satisfied" with the counseling they received.

"Hundreds of people are telling us their counseling worked, they benefited significantly, it helped them feel better about themselves -- and in some cases it even saved their lives," said Rich Wyler, founder and director of People Can Change, in a statement.

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2012

Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, do your own homework.
I believe I have done much homework, while you have been busy brewing your witch's concoction ... among other things.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2012

June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
Not once I started studying Wicca. THAT was off "limits."
It was then that according to you I not only became a perpetual liar, but also mentally ill!
:)
Not once have I said that Wicca is "off limits". That IS a lie.

It had nothing to do with Wicca, but with the changes in your personality.

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2012

I agree with the preacher on this one, but where we disagree is when he believes that gay relationships are sinful and offensive to a god.

I then believe he has over-indulged in his own dogmatic schemes that he is certain are based on truth, and I believe are based on nonsense.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >

God Invented Sex … Charles Wittschiebe … Seventh-Day-Adventist

A husband and his wife have the right and the privilege of enjoying to the fullest every expression of sex possible in their marriage.

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2012

DayStorm wrote:
Survey Suggests Unwanted Same-Sex Attractions Can Be Reduced Through Counseling
Read more at http://www.christianpost.com/news/survey-sugg...
By Jeff Schapiro , Christian Post Reporter
September 1, 2012|9:30 am
Survey results from a study conducted by People Can Change, a nonprofit organization that seeks to help people with unwanted same-sex attractions (SSA), show that over half of those who sought counseling for SSA felt their attractions diminish as a result.
According to the survey, which was released Friday, 55 percent of those who sought out this kind of counseling experienced SSA with less intensity and frequency than before they received help. Additionally, 71 percent of those surveyed said they were either "satisfied" or "very satisfied" with the counseling they received.
"Hundreds of people are telling us their counseling worked, they benefited significantly, it helped them feel better about themselves -- and in some cases it even saved their lives," said Rich Wyler, founder and director of People Can Change, in a statement.
Are you going to give Bitner a lecture on the evils of witchcraft. Or are you still trying to pretend that her religion, no matter how evil according to you, is better than no religion at all?

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2012

And my guess is, Bitner won't critisize DayStorm's stance on homosexuality, until she does away with me.

These two are quite the pair!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2012

September 2, 2012
Homosexual promiscuity: breeding a national health problem
By David R. Usher and Cynthia L. Davis

"Marriage Equality" is perhaps the most convoluted canard of our time. Underneath the hood of the homosexual revolution churns the most serious avoidable health problems of our time.

The majority of our most dangerous sexual diseases emanate from the homosexual revolution and are transmitted to wives, infants, children, and men by LBGTQ individuals who are most often bisexual.

Bisexuals are the majority in the LBGTQ movement. Approximately 1.8% to 4% of Americans are bisexual. This broad gateway infects unsuspecting heterosexual Americans with serious or fatal diseases. The impact to heterosexual women is serious. 70% of HIV infections in women are attributed to heterosexual contact.

The impact of homosexuality on the rest of us can no longer be ignored:

Among female adults and adolescents that were diagnosed with HIV infection in 2009, 84.9% were infected through heterosexual contact.

25% of new HIV infections are women who are often straight.

HIV is the #14 cause of infant mortality (Table B). This is most often caused by women who have a bisexual husband or boyfriend.

There are about 1.2 million individuals infected with HIV in the United States. About 20% of them do not know they are infected and are spreading the disease invisibly.

Children raised by homosexual parents are dramatically more likely than peers raised by married heterosexual parents to suffer from a host of social problems.

The total death impact of promiscuity is difficult to quantify because so many other opportunistic fatal diseases are the final cause of death.

High rates of psychiatric disorders are well-known even in the Netherlands, where homosexuality is widely accepted. Substance abuse is also common in the LGBTQ community. The rest of American often bears the costs of treatment for STD's and endless psychological treatment for confused individuals.

http://www.renewamerica.com/columns/usher/120...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2012

Obama facing a Tsunami of lawsuits over HHS mandate. Hey, maybe we can throw that ugly faced Ellen Barkin.. dog barkin'.. into the mix since she wished death on pro life and anti homosexual activists.

"Obama in Catholic bishops' cross hairs
No president in U.S. history has been targeted en masse in lawsuits filed by Catholic bishops and institutions till now: President Obama is facing a tsunami of suits opposing the contraception mandate in his healthcare reform law.

Read more: http://www.upi.com/Top_News/US/2012/09/02/Und...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2012

Heather Surovik’s unborn son, expected to be delivered literally within hours, allegedly was killed by a drunk driver who will face no punishment, because Colorado law inexplicably leaves those not yet born completely unprotected.

She knows there never will be justice for the death of Brady, killed when Gary Sheats, with multiple DUI offenses on his record, allegedly slammed into Surovik’s car earlier this year.
Ads by Google

Want to Volunteer Abroad?Volunteer for 1-12 Weeks Abroad. Find Out More & Get Free Brochure! www.CrossCulturalSolutions.org
Coffee ExposedA shocking secret coffee co's don't want you to know www.CoffeeFool.com

But she’s not going to be silent about the injustice.

“I realize my son will never see justice for his murder, but I intend to see that other children will be protected under the law,” she told WND.“I want to look lawmakers who oppose personhood in the eye and ask them why they think my son, who was perfectly viable, did not deserve to be protected and why they believe his killer should go free.”
Ink

Bensalem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2012

June VanDerMark wrote:
And here is the same scripture in the old Catholic bible (without the word homosexual added).
1 Corinthians 6:9
Douay-Rheims Bible
Know you not that the unjust shall not possess the kingdom of God? Do not err: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers,
You never finish the verse;

{6:9} Know you not that the unjust shall not possess the kingdom of God? Do not err: Neither fornicators nor idolaters nor adulterers:
{6:10} Nor the effeminate nor liers with mankind nor thieves nor covetous nor drunkards nor railers nor extortioners shall possess the kingdom of God.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2012

June always overlooks what the Bible says about Sodomites.
Ink

Bensalem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2012

DayStorm wrote:
Obama facing a Tsunami of lawsuits over HHS mandate. Hey, maybe we can throw that ugly faced Ellen Barkin.. dog barkin'.. into the mix since she wished death on pro life and anti homosexual activists.
"Obama in Catholic bishops' cross hairs
No president in U.S. history has been targeted en masse in lawsuits filed by Catholic bishops and institutions till now: President Obama is facing a tsunami of suits opposing the contraception mandate in his healthcare reform law.
Read more: http://www.upi.com/Top_News/US/2012/09/02/Und...
It shows that not having grown up in this country [Hawaii doesn't count] with an American heart and mind, he has no concept of what America and it's people are all about. He doesn't seem to realize that we founded a country and fought the Revolutionary War over freedoms given to us by God. He thinks governments give you your freedoms and can also take them away.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2012

Judged:

Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
It shows that not having grown up in this country [Hawaii doesn't count] with an American heart and mind, he has no concept of what America and it's people are all about. He doesn't seem to realize that we founded a country and fought the Revolutionary War over freedoms given to us by God. He thinks governments give you your freedoms and can also take them away.
Yessiree. He has reaped what he has sown. Besides the debacle he's started over religious liberty, to have the unmitigated gall to say that Americans "didn't build that" when he made his smarmy remark about Entrepreneurs in this country.. phew! What an arrogant jackass he is!
Ink

Bensalem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2012

June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
Then surely you can copy a little quote from a Christian Wiccan that varifies what you claim is based on truth.
It won't take much effort on your part. After all, you have a lot to state when it suits your witchy ways.
Christian Wiccan is an oxymoron.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2012

Judged:

Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Christian Wiccan is an oxymoron.
No Kidding! What does Christ have to do with Belial and what does darkness have to do with light?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2012

Planned Parenthood Sued by Family of Woman Killed in Abortion

by Steven Ertelt | Washington, DC | LifeNews.com | 8/28/12 11:37 AM

The Planned Parenthood abortion business is facing a civil lawsuit from the mother of the 24-year-old woman who died after a botched legal abortion at a Planned Parenthood clinic in Chicago in July.

Tonya Reaves died at Northwestern Memorial Hospital on July 20 after emergency medical personnel took her there from Planned Parenthood following a failed abortion. at a Planned Parenthood clinic located at 18 S. Michigan Ave, according to the at a Planned Parenthood clinic located at 18 S. Michigan Ave.

Dorsey Johns, Reaves’ mother, told a local CBS television station that planned Parenthood staff “carelessly performed” the elective abortion and “failed to properly monitor and assess her daughter’s condition after the procedure, according to the suit filed in Cook County Circuit Court.”

As CBS indicates,“The suit further claims the clinic did not do enough to stop Reaves’ bleeding, and that staff members failed to adequately warn an on-call doctor about the potentially life-threatening condition..”

http://www.lifenews.com/2012/08/28/planned-pa...

Wow! Unfortunately a beautiful young black woman is now gone and her baby. Two lives taken from this earth that could have been prevented if only there wasn't abortion available.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2012

Another state bites the dust with homosexual "marriage"

By Michael Gryboski , Christian Post Reporter
August 28, 2012|5:19 pm
The Minnesota Supreme Court has ruled in favor of the original language of a ballot initiative that would amend the state's constitution to define marriage as being between one man and one woman.

Hailed as a victory by the pro-amendment Minnesotans for Marriage, the court ruled in a four to two vote on Monday that Minn. Secretary of State Mark Ritchie "erred and exceeded his authority" when retitling the ballot question.

Ritchie had attempted to change the title of the ballot question from its original "Recognition of Marriage Solely Between One Man and One Woman" to "Limiting the Status of Marriage to Opposite Sex Couples."

"The Secretary of State exceeded his authority ... when he provided titles different from those passed by the Legislature," reads the court's majority opinion.

John Helmberger, chairman of Minnesota for Marriage, said in a statement that pro-amendment advocates were "thrilled" with the court's decision.

"Secretary's actions were clearly politically motivated and designed to skew the outcome of the election against passage of the Marriage Amendment," said Helmberger.
Read more at http://www.christianpost.com/news/minn-suprem...
about

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2012

---www.hide-news.org/forum/rel igion/catholic/TRO0RQHJ6MMAU72 OM/p10267

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 201,541 - 201,560 of220,783
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••