Catholic Church Waging War on Women and Gays

“Pharmacists must seek to raise people's awareness so that all human beings are protected from conception to natural death, and so that medicines truly play a therapeutic role”

Pope Benedict XVI said Monday that pharmacists have a right to use conscientious objection to avoid dispensing emergency contraception or euthanasia drugs - and told them they should also inform patients of the ... via Fables of the reconstruction

Full Story

Since: Sep 09

Port Coquitlam, Canada

#236906 Sep 27, 2012
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, I was responding in kind. I've explained this all before. You just like to ignore that. It's dishonest of you, but it seems that doesn't matter at all to you.
Stop throwing tantrums now Bitner.

So far you have labeled me as a fraud, a liar and mentally ill.

You stated that I should be reported for posting from a book and conveniently I WAS reported to Topix the same day. You stated you never did it, but I don't believe you.

Then you stated several times that I had better be careful as you threatened me with "libel."

Then you stated that you were "not joking."

My guess is, if you ever got in a position of power, those who disagreed with you would have their rights to express their opinions taken away ASP!

You are not the loving, fair, honest person that you like to portray is the case.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#236907 Sep 27, 2012
June VanDerMark wrote:
It's odd that Bitner would be so certain at the same time she was admitting that her beliefs were also based on myths.
But then, isn't that the case of all right-fighters.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>
Post # 163242 Page # 6894
Colorado 4 life wrote:
<quoted text>there are no other gods , only ONE God.
Bitnerís response
You are wrong.
It's not odd, simply something you aren't bright enough to understand, despite my many explanations.

I've already explained that post, too. You just ignore that explanation.

If you had paid better attention, maybe you wouldn't be so confused.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#236908 Sep 27, 2012
June VanDerMark wrote:
I was not aware that any cult teaches that the divine or the many divines WERE, or ARE dependent on human rules.
But ... Bitner KNOWS her stuff ... so it must be true ... as according to Bitner, she NEVER lies.
I didn't say that. Why must you lie?

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#236909 Sep 27, 2012
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
"Stop throwing tantrums now Bitner."

LOL, I'm not throwing one.

"So far you have labeled me as a fraud, a liar and mentally ill."

Yep.

"You stated that I should be reported for posting from a book and conveniently I WAS reported to Topix the same day. You stated you never did it, but I don't believe you."

Of course you don't. Nevertheless, it's true.

"Then you stated several times that I had better be careful as you threatened me with "libel."

Yep.

"Then you stated that you were "not joking."

And I was not.

"My guess is, if you ever got in a position of power, those who disagreed with you would have their rights to express their opinions taken away ASP!"

Your guess is wrong. Libel is more than "opinion".

"You are not the loving, fair, honest person that you like to portray is the case."

The people who actually know me disagree. Their opinion outweighs yours. I have NO need to be any of those things to someone who constantly lies about me, or my religion. Deal with it.

Port Coquitlam, Canada

#236910 Sep 27, 2012
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
"Stop throwing tantrums now Bitner."
LOL, I'm not throwing one.
"So far you have labeled me as a fraud, a liar and mentally ill."
Yep.
"You stated that I should be reported for posting from a book and conveniently I WAS reported to Topix the same day. You stated you never did it, but I don't believe you."
Of course you don't. Nevertheless, it's true.
"Then you stated several times that I had better be careful as you threatened me with "libel."
Yep.
"Then you stated that you were "not joking."
And I was not.
"My guess is, if you ever got in a position of power, those who disagreed with you would have their rights to express their opinions taken away ASP!"
Your guess is wrong. Libel is more than "opinion".
"You are not the loving, fair, honest person that you like to portray is the case."
The people who actually know me disagree. Their opinion outweighs yours. I have NO need to be any of those things to someone who constantly lies about me, or my religion. Deal with it.
My guess is, your family is scared shitless of you, and you don't have "friends" that dare disagree with you, or they would cease to BE friends.

I have a friend who is a staunch Catholic and we have been friends since I was in my teens and she was in her twenties.

I would never threaten to ban her from a forum or from my life, as you have done to me.

You are one hard-nosed woman indeed!

Port Coquitlam, Canada

#236911 Sep 27, 2012
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't say that. Why must you lie?
June VanDerMark wrote:
I was not aware that any cult teaches that the divine or the many divines WERE, or ARE dependent on human rules.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>

Your words to Michelle (Catholic) were exactly as follows.

"My prayer for you is that one day you will come to truly know the very real, unconditional love of the Divine, that is not dependent upon obedience to petty human-like rules."

Port Coquitlam, Canada

#236912 Sep 27, 2012
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
You're lying again, June.
:)

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#236913 Sep 27, 2012
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
"My guess is, your family is scared shitless of you, and you don't have "friends" that dare disagree with you, or they would cease to BE friends."

And yet another bad guess. Good thing you're not betting money. You'd be broke.

"I have a friend who is a staunch Catholic and we have been friends since I was in my teens and she was in her twenties."

And do you tell her that her religion is bullshit, based on lies, and that she wants homosexuals to be killed?

"I would never threaten to ban her from a forum or from my life, as you have done to me."

You were never "in" my life, June. And I don't have the power to ban you from the forum. Only the mods do, if you violate the TOS. All I did was threaten to report you to them for your libelous statements, which are not just "expressing an opinion". Nothing more.

"You are one hard-nosed woman indeed!"

To someone accusing me of preying on young people? Damned straight, and I will continue to be hard-nosed about that. Deal with it.

Port Coquitlam, Canada

#236914 Sep 27, 2012
Bitner will welcome your young Christian adults in to her Wiccan cult, and it is not because she respects what they believe as Christians. It is because her aim is to convert them OUT of Christianity.

She preaches that Wiccans welcome those who are gay and women who choose abortions ... but don't ever think there is not something in it for her.

I wonder how she would feel if Christians lured her young adults away and converted them to Christianity?

Back when, she claimed that all her family was happy happy happy and in the same belief system. Then lately she stated that some were not in her belief of Wicca.

Her stories change with the times as did her switch from Catholicism to Wicca.

Now she will post that I am subject to "libel" and more bullshit!

You are on a forum Bitner ... and you can't control my opinions ... not even with your nasty witch-spells.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#236915 Sep 27, 2012
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
June VanDerMark wrote:
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>
Your words to Michelle (Catholic) were exactly as follows.
"My prayer for you is that one day you will come to truly know the very real, unconditional love of the Divine, that is not dependent upon obedience to petty human-like rules."
That post is not me saying anything about the Divine being dependent on human rules. Why must you lie?

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#236916 Sep 27, 2012
June VanDerMark wrote:
"Bitner will welcome your young Christian adults in to her Wiccan cult, and it is not because she respects what they believe as Christians. It is because her aim is to convert them OUT of Christianity."

Not true.

"She preaches that Wiccans welcome those who are gay and women who choose abortions ... but don't ever think there is not something in it for her."

I get no benefit other than new friends.

"I wonder how she would feel if Christians lured her young adults away and converted them to Christianity?"

I don't convert anyone, June. If my children decided to become Christian, or members of any other religion, or Atheist, I'd be fine with that. No one can make an adult a member of a religion without that adult's consent.

"Back when, she claimed that all her family was happy happy happy and in the same belief system. Then lately she stated that some were not in her belief of Wicca."

No, you're confused. My husband and kids are Wiccan, my father, brother, sister, and assorted aunts, uncles and cousins, are not.

"Her stories change with the times as did her switch from Catholicism to Wicca."

No, they do not.

"Now she will post that I am subject to "libel" and more bullshit!"

No bullshit.

"You are on a forum Bitner ... and you can't control my opinions ... not even with your nasty witch-spells."

And here you are lying again. When have I EVER said anything about spells, June? Can't you be honest even for one minute?

I'm not trying to control your opinions. But I WILL report you if you EVER again accuse me, or even imply, that I prey on young people again.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#236917 Sep 27, 2012
BTW, June, why did you avoid my question?

Do you tell your Catholic friend that her religious is bullshit, based on lies, and that she wants to see homosexuals killed?

Port Coquitlam, Canada

#236919 Sep 27, 2012
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
That post is not me saying anything about the Divine being dependent on human rules. Why must you lie?
If the love of the divine is unconditional, then humans don't have to abide by a nasty god's rules ... RIGHT Bitner??? The Christian god has a nasty judgmental disposition.

You make your own rules in Wicca.

Port Coquitlam, Canada

#236920 Sep 27, 2012
Wicca is perceived by many as "fluff."

Of course it's fluff.

According to the ancient people that wrote the dogmas, the old Pagan gods even wanted children to be sacrificed to them.

Humans said it was so, and so it WAS so!

Religion is a pile of infested poop!

Now the modern Pagans claim that the gods have taken on wonderful personalities of love and nothing BUT love.

And so people such as Bitner make their own rules to suit their own fancies.

Port Coquitlam, Canada

#236921 Sep 27, 2012
Should someone sue Bitner for "libel?"

Post # 220983 Page # 9719

Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
It's your Karma.

Port Coquitlam, Canada

#236922 Sep 27, 2012
Why do people become Wiccan?

A need for acceptance. Wicca has no restrictions or injunctions against homosexuality, bisexuality, or being transgendered. Someone in the GLBT community needing spiritual fulfillment may be drawn to Wicca because they know they'll be accepted without any regard to who they sleep with.

Paganism and Wicca are pretty flexible. There is no set doctrine, no universal big book of rules, and no church hierarchy. This means that people can practice their faith any way they like.

http://paganwiccan.about.com/od/faq/f/WhyBeco ...

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#236923 Sep 27, 2012
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
If the love of the divine is unconditional, then humans don't have to abide by a nasty god's rules ... RIGHT Bitner??? The Christian god has a nasty judgmental disposition.
You make your own rules in Wicca.
No, I do not make my own rules in Wicca. That is just another of your lies.

I also don't have to act kindly toward someone who lies about me. And I won't.

Again, I was replying to Michelle in kind, and has nothing to do with you.

Port Coquitlam, Canada

#236924 Sep 27, 2012
You can be a staunch Catholic and welcome homosexuals as equals ... or you can be a staunch Catholic and condemn homosexuals as evil-sinners.

Ask any Catholic if they are faithful to God and my guess is they will say "Of course. I just go to the bible, and there is it ... in black and white in my "favorite" scriptures."

And that is why Catholics don't agree with each other. They all choose different scriptures as their favorite reading "material."

It's the name of the religious game. You make your image of god believe as you believe.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#236925 Sep 27, 2012
June VanDerMark wrote:
Wicca is perceived by many as "fluff."
Of course it's fluff.
According to the ancient people that wrote the dogmas, the old Pagan gods even wanted children to be sacrificed to them.
Humans said it was so, and so it WAS so!
Religion is a pile of infested poop!
Now the modern Pagans claim that the gods have taken on wonderful personalities of love and nothing BUT love.
And so people such as Bitner make their own rules to suit their own fancies.
Completely untrue.

BTW, do you say to your supposedly Catholic friend that "religion is a pile of infested poop"?

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#236926 Sep 27, 2012
June VanDerMark wrote:
Should someone sue Bitner for "libel?"
Post # 220983 Page # 9719
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
It's your Karma.
LOL, obviously you are clueless about what libel entails.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Next gay marriage fight: religious exemptions 2 min Not Yet Equal 6,334
Cumberbatch Calls For Pardons For Gay Men 2 min Lerone 12
Witness disputes sex assault charges against ga... 3 min Mikey 18
Man takes legal action after Denver baker refus... 4 min WeTheSheeple 692
Biggest Gay Lies (May '14) 9 min Cali Girl 2014 3,071
Homosexuality and the Bible (Aug '11) 17 min Cali Girl 2014 29,176
Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 46 min Mikey 8,756
The gay cafe for GLBT, friends and family (Oct '09) 1 hr Pedro 68,793
Gay marriage (Mar '13) 2 hr gjest 57,312
Top Catholics and evangelicals: Gay marriage wo... 8 hr Belle Sexton 53