Catholic Church Waging War on Women and Gays

Oct 30, 2007 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Fables of the reconstruction

“Pharmacists must seek to raise people's awareness so that all human beings are protected from conception to natural death, and so that medicines truly play a therapeutic role”

Pope Benedict XVI said Monday that pharmacists have a right to use conscientious objection to avoid dispensing emergency contraception or euthanasia drugs - and told them they should also inform patients of the ... via Fables of the reconstruction

Comments
201,461 - 201,480 of 219,424 Comments Last updated Thursday Aug 7

Since: Sep 09

Port Coquitlam, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2012

The devil that was once a holy god and so full of love for the gypsies, when he converted to Christianity and Islam, became one mean sucker in deed.

God's are tricky that way.

:)

My guess is, science has cured the Muslims of at least this belief.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>

From the book “Weather Lore,” Reader’s Digest, Published 2007, comes the following…

Wind

Whirlwinds are caused by the devil.

The belief that whirlwinds are the work of the devil, a belief once held in Iran, refers to the effect of the spring winds in that country.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2012

June VanDerMark wrote:
The modernized Pagan-gods are quite pleasant. As do humans these gods have flaws and that is why they walk hand in hand, or side by side with believers. They are your buddies ... your mirror image. You can relax with them, as they mean no harm.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>
Modern Paganism
As the preceding suggests, modern Pagans do not expect their gods tobe perfect. They respect them as representing and embodying important factors in life and nature, but they do not share the Judeo-Christian-Islamicsense that deity should be absolute, transcendent, and without flaw.
http://www.scribd.com/doc/12757890/Modern-Pag...
Your source does not support your conclusions, proving that you don't understand what you read. OR, that you are lying. Either way, you're a fraud.

Port Coquitlam, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2012

When I was young I had very vivid dreams of seeing a white buffalo and being the white horse Pegasus. My father, who was into his belief of reincarnation was very impressed, and probably thought his daughter would be a future religious prophet.

He informed me that the dreams to him meant "spiritual wisdom."

WOW! If he had been informed then that his daughter would no longer be in any religion, my guess is, he wouldn't have believed it, and for many years, neither would I have believed it.

It is quite obvious to me that my father could not read the future, and that all of his "study" to become wise in the ways of the Rosicrucian Order left him as ignorant of the mysteries as any other mortal human ... including me.

Port Coquitlam, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2012

Modern Paganism

Another important difference between Pagan and monotheistic concep-tions of deity is that the Pagan traditions place great importance on femaleforms of deity, which are almost wholly lacking in Judaism and Islam andonly indirectly acknowledged in Christianity in the Catholic cult of the Vir-gin Mary.

Port Coquitlam, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2012

Joseph Smith claimed to restore the holy gospel to the original state of holiness.

The religion of Christianity never was holy. It was based on bloodshed and vicious animal-tendencies of dictatorship and control over others.

Ancient Paganism was no different. The humans were filled with "fear" of nature ... not praise, as the modern Pagans imp-LIE.

Joseph Smith called his tactics "Restoring the bible." The Modern Pagans use the same tactics as Smith and refer to the tactics as "The Reclaiming Collective."

Lies don't equate to truth.

Modern Paganism

The Reclaiming Collective founded by Starhawk and others in the San Francisco Bay area in the 1970s and now of-ten simply referred to as Reclaiming is one of the most widespread and in-fluential of such goddess-oriented Pagan movements, but there are many others.

Port Coquitlam, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2012

We comprehend from experience that we will suffer, and my guess is the ancients also knew that if there were times they didn't suffer, they soon would be suffering. Religious superstition was rife and worry of impending harm drove the believers to frenzies of fear that the gods would become angry and evil was sure to follow.

From the book “Weather Lore,” Reader’s Digest, Published 2007, comes the following…

Thunder Gods

“On St. Lucius’ Day (October 26, 1253), there fell a great snow,” wrote a British historian,“and with all the winter’s thunder, for a token of some evil to follow.”

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2012

June VanDerMark wrote:
Joseph Smith claimed to restore the holy gospel to the original state of holiness.
The religion of Christianity never was holy. It was based on bloodshed and vicious animal-tendencies of dictatorship and control over others.
Ancient Paganism was no different. The humans were filled with "fear" of nature ... not praise, as the modern Pagans imp-LIE.
Joseph Smith called his tactics "Restoring the bible." The Modern Pagans use the same tactics as Smith and refer to the tactics as "The Reclaiming Collective."
Modern Paganism
The Reclaiming Collective founded by Starhawk and others in the San Francisco Bay area in the 1970s and now of-ten simply referred to as Reclaiming is one of the most widespread and in-fluential of such goddess-oriented Pagan movements, but there are many others.
Your lies most certainly do not. BTW, what does the quoted passage have to do with anything? And do you realize that your links aren't going to the passages you are quoting? You should provide page numbers.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2012

June VanDerMark wrote:
Modern Paganism
I missed this the first time: The Reclaiming Collective is a COVEN, you flocking Imbecile, not "tactics".

Learn to fncking read, you Fraud.

Port Coquitlam, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2012

The Pagan site from which I am posting is PRO-Paganism.

I am NOT pro-Paganism (modern or ancient) and that is what irritates Bitner.

She's a right-fighter for sure ... but "is she right?" That is the question.

My guess is, just as the modern Christians don't study ancient history other than how they were taught in their churches ... Bitner did not do her homework by studying ancient Paganism.

Glamorizing the old religions is foolhardy. The people were not wise. They were bogged down in superstitious nonsense because science of any type that was not tied to religion was nowhere to be found.

Bitner admitted one time that she hadn't studied much history. I believe her.

Port Coquitlam, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2012

I disagree with the following. There were also many male gods and female gods separate from each other in the old religions.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>

Modern Paganism

Page 37

Reverence for female forms of deity is also important in Wicca. Wiccanstypically worship a god/goddess pair of male/female deities. Thus, they can include both the masculine and the feminine in their conception of the divine, defying patriarchy without attempting to replace it with matri-archy. This conception of male/female divine partnership is regarded as auniversal principle of the world’s ancient religions, permitting Wiccans totake any number of Pagan or Indigenous gods and goddesses into Wicca worship.

Port Coquitlam, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2012

Thunder and Lightning

People hit by lightning were thought by many ancient Africans to have angered the gods. The Greek god Zues was never without his thunderbolt.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2012

June VanDerMark wrote:
"The Pagan site from which I am posting is PRO-Paganism."

You're posting from an anthropological BOOK that is informational. It is not PRO anything more than pro-history.

"I am NOT pro-Paganism (modern or ancient) and that is what irritates Bitner."

No, it doesn't. You lie. I really couldn't care less about you being "pro-Paganism". I have NEVER said you need to "respect religion". Stop lying about me. Now.

"She's a right-fighter for sure ... but "is she right?" That is the question."

That you lie? Yes, I am right about that.

"My guess is, just as the modern Christians don't study ancient history other than how they were taught in their churches ... Bitner did not do her homework by studying ancient Paganism."

You're wrong. I have.

"Glamorizing the old religions is foolhardy. The people were not wise. They were bogged down in superstitious nonsense because science of any type that was not tied to religion was nowhere to be found."

I have not glamorized anything. Your implication that I have, is just another June lie.

"Bitner admitted one time that she hadn't studied much history. I believe her."

Really? Those exact words? Or is it truer to say I admitted history wasn't my strong suit? Or my interest? Or was I speaking of a specific point in history? It's a general statement anyway, and does not necessarily mean I haven't studied much about Paganism. I call bullshit that I said any such thing in relation to all Paganism.

Stop puttin words in my mouth. Now. Do not do it again.

Port Coquitlam, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2012

Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
I missed this the first time: The Reclaiming Collective is a COVEN, you flocking Imbecile, not "tactics".
Learn to fncking read, you Fraud.
WHY do you think they referred to their movement as "The Reclaiming Collective???"

Joseph Smith called his movement "The restoration of the gospel."

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2012

June VanDerMark wrote:
I disagree with the following. There were also many male gods and female gods separate from each other in the old religions.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>
Modern Paganism
Page 37
Reverence for female forms of deity is also important in Wicca. Wiccanstypically worship a god/goddess pair of male/female deities. Thus, they can include both the masculine and the feminine in their conception of the divine, defying patriarchy without attempting to replace it with matri-archy. This conception of male/female divine partnership is regarded as auniversal principle of the world’s ancient religions, permitting Wiccans totake any number of Pagan or Indigenous gods and goddesses into Wicca worship.
LOL, that passage didn't say they WEREN'T separate.

Damn, your reading comprehension really, really sucks.

Learn to read.

“The Black Mermaid”

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2012

June VanDerMark wrote:
Thunder and Lightning
People hit by lightning were thought by many ancient Africans to have angered the gods. The Greek god Zues was never without his thunderbolt.
June, I don't think attitudes have changed all that much unfortunately, do you?

And there was a time left-handed people were considered somewhat evil.

With the gay situation, I wouldn't be surprised if it turns into another Salem Witch Trial fiasco.

Port Coquitlam, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2012

Judged:

Bitner is a very cranky witch in deed. Would you want her in power in a government?

She's VERY fond of her cult ... VERY fond of protecting what she values as HOLY to her religious beliefs.

But she has NO respect for the beliefs of the Christians. NONE.

I suggest you don't elect her to government. My guess is, she would silence me in a flash ... if only she could.

"I'm not joking!" states the "loving" witch!

Port Coquitlam, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2012

Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, that passage didn't say they WEREN'T separate.
Damn, your reading comprehension really, really sucks.
Learn to read.
The thunder god Zues didn't need a female goddess to work with him. He was quite capable of handling his own affairs.

"This conception of male/female divine partnership is regarded as auniversal principle of the world’s ancient religions,"

Port Coquitlam, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2012

Sherlayne wrote:
<quoted text>
June, I don't think attitudes have changed all that much unfortunately, do you?
And there was a time left-handed people were considered somewhat evil.
With the gay situation, I wouldn't be surprised if it turns into another Salem Witch Trial fiasco.
People cling to the dogmas of their own cults.

As long as there is religion, people will be defending the dogmas that they hold of value to themselves.

All we can do is try our best to keep one religion from gaining too much power over others. And that is a full-time job.

Port Coquitlam, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2012

Frog Folklore

Frogs have long been the object of folklore. The ancient Chinese believed that frog spawn fell from heaven. In ancient Egypt the frog was associated with Heqet, the goddess of fertility.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2012

June VanDerMark wrote:
"Bitner is a very cranky witch in deed."

I get cranky when people lie about me. Imagine that@@ Normal people do. It's got nothing to do with being a witch.

"Would you want her in power in a government?"

I'm not trying to get INTO the gov't, June. And who are you asking? YOU are the only one who seems very worried about anything of the kind. Although, worried is not the right word. Paranoid is more like it.

"She's VERY fond of her cult ..."

Is there something wrong with that?

"VERY fond of protecting what she values as HOLY to her religious beliefs."

Defending it against lies? Damned straight. Is there something wrong with that?

"But she has NO respect for the beliefs of the Christians. NONE."

I respect their right to their beliefs. I have never claimed to respect the beliefs of extremists. So?

"I suggest you don't elect her to government."

I'm not running, Idiot.

"My guess is, she would silence me in a flash ... if only she could.
"I'm not joking!" states the "loving" witch."

One, I have no obligation to be "loving" toward someone who is lying about me.

Two, no, I'm NOT joking. You have libelled me for the last time. Do not lie about me again. Do not put words in my mouth again. Do not imply I prey on young people again. I'm NOT joking.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••