Catholic Church Waging War on Women and Gays

Oct 30, 2007 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Fables of the reconstruction

“Pharmacists must seek to raise people's awareness so that all human beings are protected from conception to natural death, and so that medicines truly play a therapeutic role”

Pope Benedict XVI said Monday that pharmacists have a right to use conscientious objection to avoid dispensing emergency contraception or euthanasia drugs - and told them they should also inform patients of the ... via Fables of the reconstruction

Comments
200,141 - 200,160 of 219,864 Comments Last updated Yesterday

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2012

Another state bites the dust with homosexual "marriage"

By Michael Gryboski , Christian Post Reporter
August 28, 2012|5:19 pm
The Minnesota Supreme Court has ruled in favor of the original language of a ballot initiative that would amend the state's constitution to define marriage as being between one man and one woman.

Hailed as a victory by the pro-amendment Minnesotans for Marriage, the court ruled in a four to two vote on Monday that Minn. Secretary of State Mark Ritchie "erred and exceeded his authority" when retitling the ballot question.

Ritchie had attempted to change the title of the ballot question from its original "Recognition of Marriage Solely Between One Man and One Woman" to "Limiting the Status of Marriage to Opposite Sex Couples."

"The Secretary of State exceeded his authority ... when he provided titles different from those passed by the Legislature," reads the court's majority opinion.

John Helmberger, chairman of Minnesota for Marriage, said in a statement that pro-amendment advocates were "thrilled" with the court's decision.

"Secretary's actions were clearly politically motivated and designed to skew the outcome of the election against passage of the Marriage Amendment," said Helmberger.
Read more at http://www.christianpost.com/news/minn-suprem...
about

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2012

---www.hide-news.org/forum/rel igion/catholic/TRO0RQHJ6MMAU72 OM/p10267

Since: Sep 09

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2012

It seems that according to DayStorm, his imaginary god hates homosexuality more than he hates witchcraft.

Hahahahahahahaha

OH MY ... these gods are the most interesting characters. Aren't we fortunate that they are not real?

:)

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2012

DayStorm wrote:
Planned Parenthood Sued by Family of Woman Killed in Abortion
When people have operations, no matter what operation ... they need to understand that there is risk.

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2012

DayStorm wrote:
Another state bites the dust with homosexual "marriage"
By Michael Gryboski , Christian Post Reporter
August 28, 2012|5:19 pm
The Minnesota Supreme Court has ruled in favor of the original language of a ballot initiative that would amend the state's constitution to define marriage as being between one man and one woman.
Hailed as a victory by the pro-amendment Minnesotans for Marriage, the court ruled in a four to two vote on Monday that Minn. Secretary of State Mark Ritchie "erred and exceeded his authority" when retitling the ballot question.
Ritchie had attempted to change the title of the ballot question from its original "Recognition of Marriage Solely Between One Man and One Woman" to "Limiting the Status of Marriage to Opposite Sex Couples."
"The Secretary of State exceeded his authority ... when he provided titles different from those passed by the Legislature," reads the court's majority opinion.
John Helmberger, chairman of Minnesota for Marriage, said in a statement that pro-amendment advocates were "thrilled" with the court's decision.
"Secretary's actions were clearly politically motivated and designed to skew the outcome of the election against passage of the Marriage Amendment," said Helmberger.
Read more at http://www.christianpost.com/news/minn-suprem...
When homosexual marriage passes more and more into law ... it will again make your imaginary god and you look like archaic idiots.

You and your god make a good pair.

:)

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2012

Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
He doesn't seem to realize that we founded a country and fought the Revolutionary War over freedoms given to us by God.
Hahahahahahahahahaha

"Mean"while DayStorm is trying to take all freedoms away from those who are homosexual, and INK (who is according to the mirror ever so holy) does NOTHING in word or action.

You should be ashamed of yourself ... but it seems that you will also load that one on a god.

Sickening!!!

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2012

Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Christian Wiccan is an oxymoron.
Why are you posting that to me ... and not to Bitner???

You people are disgusting! You want to make like you're playing nice with Wiccans, even though your Christian belief is against witchcraft???

Why don't you speak up on that issue?

And DayStorm is also playing nice with Bitner by keeping his silence.

Hypocrites galore.

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2012

Unless they are in states of fear, or they are mean in their own characters ... no one will put faith in a god with mean traits.

That is my perspective.

When I was a child ... no preacher could make me believe that a god would punish anyone ... at any time, or any place whatsoever.

What makes that difference in people???

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2012

I wonder how preachers sleep at night after preaching sermons to little children that if they are bad a devil will burn them in hell?

Have they no consciences whatsoever?

If they want to terrify themselves, that is their right ... but does the freedom of religion give them the right to inflict terror into the minds of little children?

What a shame!
Ink

Bensalem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2012

June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you posting that to me ... and not to Bitner???
You people are disgusting! You want to make like you're playing nice with Wiccans, even though your Christian belief is against witchcraft???
Why don't you speak up on that issue?
And DayStorm is also playing nice with Bitner by keeping his silence.
Hypocrites galore.
How can you get so offended over nothing? Who is playing nice with Wiccan? I don't give it the time of day. June you must know by now that I am very straightforward and not a hypocrite. If it isn't about Christ, I have no interest.

If Bitner said Christian Wiccan then she is as wrong about that as she is everything else.

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2012

Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
If it isn't about Christ, I have no interest.
My guess is that you mean that unless it's about your own salvation ... you have no interest.

You are selfish to the core of your being, and you don't even see it!

Not once have you posted that the brutality put forth against homosexuals by those in religion was and is vile and surely must be against all things that resemble kindness and empathy. Not even ONCE!

All you stated was that homosexuality is against the will of "god" they best not "do it."

Yet you are certain that you are worthy of salvation ... and from a Jew ... no less!

Ignorant fool!!!

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2012

Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
If Bitner said Christian Wiccan then she is as wrong about that as she is everything else.
What do you mean "IF." She did, and you kept your silence.

If your god exists and is proud of your ignorance and dishonesty through your silence, then you and your god make a "fitting" pair.

“Dancing Lights”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2012

DayStorm wrote:
Survey Suggests Unwanted Same-Sex Attractions Can Be Reduced Through Counseling
Read more at http://www.christianpost.com/news/survey-sugg...
By Jeff Schapiro , Christian Post Reporter
September 1, 2012|9:30 am
Survey results from a study conducted by People Can Change, a nonprofit organization that seeks to help people with unwanted same-sex attractions (SSA), show that over half of those who sought counseling for SSA felt their attractions diminish as a result.
According to the survey, which was released Friday, 55 percent of those who sought out this kind of counseling experienced SSA with less intensity and frequency than before they received help. Additionally, 71 percent of those surveyed said they were either "satisfied" or "very satisfied" with the counseling they received.
"Hundreds of people are telling us their counseling worked, they benefited significantly, it helped them feel better about themselves -- and in some cases it even saved their lives," said Rich Wyler, founder and director of People Can Change, in a statement.
How did all that counseling go for the pedophile priests? Oh that's right. They didn't get any. RCC leadership just moved them to new parishes to prey on even more children when the parents started to wise up. Went on for DECADES worldwide. Another success story:-)

“Dancing Lights”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2012

Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
It shows that not having grown up in this country [Hawaii doesn't count] with an American heart and mind, he has no concept of what America and it's people are all about. He doesn't seem to realize that we founded a country and fought the Revolutionary War over freedoms given to us by God. He thinks governments give you your freedoms and can also take them away.
Bush already did that with the so called patriot act. Pay attention.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2012

June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
When people have operations, no matter what operation ... they need to understand that there is risk.
That's not an operation. That's an abnormal taking of a human life in the womb.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2012

Svaha wrote:
<quoted text>
How did all that counseling go for the pedophile priests? Oh that's right. They didn't get any. RCC leadership just moved them to new parishes to prey on even more children when the parents started to wise up. Went on for DECADES worldwide. Another success story:-)
Your statements have absolutely no merit in fact, but merely a smokescreen to hide that people with same sex attraction can be helped.

Just the other day a man tried to tell my wife he was "born that way."

My wife said, that's right, you were born a man to have relations with a woman.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2012

Get ready for Armageddon.

August 31, 2012 2:02 pm
Israelis prepare amid fear of Iran war

By Vita Bekker in Tel Aviv

High quality global journalism requires investment. Please share this article with others using the link below, do not cut & paste the article. See our Ts&Cs and Copyright Policy for more detail. Email ftsales.support@ft.com to buy additional rights. http://www.ft.com/cms/s/0/91383352-f055-11e1-...

Larissa, a 66-year-old manager at an Israeli investment company, waited in line last week at a Tel Aviv youth centre to get a gas mask, one of tens of thousands of Israelis rushing to pick up such protective kits in recent weeks.

Amid media speculation that Israel may carry out a strike on Iran’s nuclear sites and possibly prompt a regional war, the number of Israelis collecting state-funded gas masks has quadrupled from 17,000 in April to 70,000 in July, according to the military.

More
On this story

Field of dreams Israel’s natural gas
Iran has boosted nuclear capacity, says UN
World blog Israel, Iran and public opinion
Israeli minister warns of 30-day Iran war
Israel puts raid on Iran back in focus

On this topic

Egypt urged to retake control of Sinai
Israel spells out ‘harsh’ austerity measures
Kadima party quits Israeli government
Global Insight Netanyahu’s missed opportunity

IN Middle Eastern Politics & Society

Turkey urges UN to set up Syria safe zone
Damage to Libya shrines prompts crisis
Rebels claim Syria helicopter crash
UAE dismisses claims of repression

As she prepared to take the box from the postal workers charged with the distribution of the masks, Larissa, who did not want her last name to be published, said:“I am afraid – I don’t believe an attack will happen but I’d like to have the mask just in case.”

As speculation in Israel persists about a possible air strike on Iran’s nuclear sites, Israeli citizens – who polls show do not support an attack unless it is backed by the US, the country’s staunchest ally – are getting prepared.

Israel regards the Iranian nuclear programme as an existential threat and has said repeatedly that it will not permit the development of an Iranian nuclear bomb. Iran insists that its programme serves only civilian purposes – a claim widely disputed by western governments. Washington has urged Israel to give diplomacy and sanctions on Iran more time. On Thursday, a UN report showed that Iran has doubled the number of uranium enrichment machines it has in an underground bunker.

http://www.ft.com/cms/s/0/91383352-f055-11e1-...

Meanwhile, our asleep at the wheel President wants to continue "diplomatic" talks, LOL! What a joke he is.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2012

Iran to hold massive air defense drill in October
Maneuver, including army, air force, and Revolutionary Guards, to coincide with timetable of a much-speculated possible Israeli strike

http://www.timesofisrael.com/iran-to-hold-mas...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2012

Abortion Survivor Speaks Out for the Unborn:

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

HOW WILL YOU ANSWER?

“Shoot for the stars”

Since: Dec 10

Planet Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2012

Svaha wrote:
<quoted text>
How about that demented old friar sympathizing pedophile priests and Sandusky? He( friar) then continued saying that it was the children who were at fault. The old bastard then apologized due to public backlash. I'm sure that disgusting old friar has decades of dirt hidden from the public.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••