Catholic Church Waging War on Women and Gays

Oct 30, 2007 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Fables of the reconstruction

“Pharmacists must seek to raise people's awareness so that all human beings are protected from conception to natural death, and so that medicines truly play a therapeutic role”

Pope Benedict XVI said Monday that pharmacists have a right to use conscientious objection to avoid dispensing emergency contraception or euthanasia drugs - and told them they should also inform patients of the ... via Fables of the reconstruction

Comments (Page 10,008)

Showing posts 200,141 - 200,160 of220,783
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Sep 09

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2012

If you think my beloved gay nephew's recent suicide added to my revulsion of religion ... you are correct.

As far I am concerned, figuratively stating ... with their supposed holy messages ... they drove the nail into his coffin!

My heart is broken, but my aim to use words that vilify religion is renewed ... not through bitterness ... but through the realization that if we are to improve this world, we must open our eyes to the harm committed by those in religion, who in their flamboyant cloaks of holiness throw the word LOVE into what is actually a vile and degrading mixture of blatant lies.

Even though they stole his self-worth under the guise of the word "love," my nephew is still warm in my thoughts ... and those in religion can't steal those memories away from me ... try as they might!!!

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2012

DayStorm wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I see no difference between you and Satan because he is your father and you're a child of his.
You don't want to see other-wise.

I understand.

You have the same cold heart as does the pope!

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2012

DayStorm wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is he a racist for saying that Obama is an Uncle Tom?
If you don't get the idea that the words "Uncle Tom" to Black people is an insult, as is the word "Negro" ... then you simply don't get it, and there's nothing I can do to change your mindset.

But I understand that your favorite words such as evil are meant to hurt others and keep you "bonded" to the image you hold of yourself as a holy representative of a god.

You can't help it, until you desire to help it ... and you don't.

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2012

June VanDerMark wrote:
If you think my beloved gay nephew's recent suicide added to my revulsion of religion ... you are correct.
Satan is what has caused your revulsion to religion.

I used to wonder about people who are so darkened in their soul that they deny their very Creator. I don't normally associate with people like you outside of this "virtual reality." I couldn't stomach it. If they won't hear the message of salvation in Christ, I do the Biblical mandate and shake the dust off my garment as a testimony against them.

I shook the dust off my garment with you long time ago. You're a hopeless demoniac!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2012

June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't want to see other-wise.
I understand.
You have the same cold heart as does the pope!
Sweetheart, I'd have to go some to be as black hearted as you. You're the one that gave up on your nephew and by your complacence, agreed with his suicide!

Now you come on this website acting like you're some holy martyr because of it. You're repulsive, June, really you are.

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2012

DayStorm wrote:
<quoted text>
We don't need your money.
Of course the pope doesn't need my money. By preaching lies, and by using force ... through theft of other people's properties through the many centuries, the Catholic bank is loaded to the nines.

It's simply the principle of the issue on my part.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2012

June who daily denies God, writes hate filled posts against Him and Christians but when asked where is the soul of her deceased daughter the other day (by me) she stumbled all over herself by saying it was a mystery!

I guess the soul of her deceased nephew is also a mystery!

When confronted with the possibility that HER loved ones don't go on and become worm food as most atheists feel happens...she flip flops on her godless position.

As I have always suspected about most "atheists" they are really agnostics at heart.

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2012

Imagine a man who claims to represent a god of love preaching that homosexuals who have sex are "intrinsically evil."

Just imagine the impact those words have had in the world ... and you will see that if evil exists ...(which I don't believe)... it exists in the words that spewed from the mouth of the pope!

He stole the self-worth of many who were gay ... he turned their own families against them, when they needed their families at the most crucial time in their lives.

What a shame that such a cold-hearted man in this modern era ... still sits on a throne in the limelight of glory!

What a shame!

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2012

DayStorm wrote:
June who daily denies God, writes hate filled posts against Him and Christians but when asked where is the soul of her deceased daughter the other day (by me) she stumbled all over herself by saying it was a mystery!
I didn't stumble. I clearly stated that I don't know the answers to mysteries.

I find it intriguing that you need a devil to belittle others and a god to maintain your self-image of holiness.

You are a naughty boy in deed!!!

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2012

DayStorm wrote:
<quoted text>
Satan is what has caused your revulsion to religion.
Your investment in the Satan-dogma keeps you up on your own pedestal as a holy representative of a god.

Without your Satan-dogma you couldn't point at others as being evil.

It would take all the pleasure out of your religion and leave you with nothing but an empty shell of your pitiful self.

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2012

Added to the recent loss of my gay nephew ... I will again post the following as a warning to those in religion what they might cause if they close the doors on their gay adult children, who are brave enough to come out and admit that they are gay.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>

A grandmother shared her heart-breaking story on television. She wanted others to learn from what she believed was her mistake.

She told of her “previous” strict religious indoctrination, that if people were gay they would burn in hell in the hereafter.

When her grandson, whom she adored, came to her and told her he was gay, she was full of fear. She dragged him from one minister to another, who told him that if he did not change his ways, he would not be in heaven.

The grandson begged his grandmother over and over to not try to change him. He tried to convince her that he could not change who he was, but she was so filled with fear for his eternal soul, she paid him no heed.

He took his own life.

She was sobbing with emotion, and said, that if she had it to do over again … just as he was, she would have accepted him. She said she was SO sorry!

What a tough lesson for that poor woman.

In my opinion, religion that teaches such skewed doctrine belongs in the garbage can with the rest of the slime.

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2012

The following is quite the contrast from the story told by a white general in the army who stataed that "The only good Indian, was a dead Indian."

Things are "often" not as we were taught to believe.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>

From the book … The Invasion Within … The Contest of Cultures in Colonial North America by James Axtell.

The White Indians

To find a satisfactory explanation for the extraordinary drawing power of Indian culture, we should begin where the colonists themselves first came under its sway—on the trail to Indian country. For although the Indians were known for their patience, they wasted no time in beginning the educational process that would transform their hostile or fearful white captives into affectionate Indian relatives.

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2012

Andrew Jackson was Major-General before he became the seventh President of the United States.

That is when he supposedly made the statement that "The only good indian is a dead indian."

The Native-Indians called him "Sharp-knife."

To study history from many angles, brings different images to mind of what we were taught by the white authors of supposed truth.

As one Native chief stated ... "The white men told the stories and the white men told many lies."
Ink

Bensalem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2012

June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
My guess is, humans are limited to perceptions of reality and the illusion is, that often we fool ourselves into believing we have answers, rather than admitting that all we have in our "possessions" are perceptions.
The search is enlightening ... only in the sense of the realization that the search is all there is to admire!
At the end of each day, it is cleansing to admit the three little words ... "I don't know!"
Your attitude is 'I don't know and I don't want to.' You have taken a position and stopped dead in your tracks. I never hear anything new from you. You never want to have a real conversation about anything. There is no why, where or how in your realm.

'There is no God period' and I am going to post every stupid thing I can find that agrees with me. BTW, mostly 4-5 sources.
Ink

Bensalem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2012

June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't stumble. I clearly stated that I don't know the answers to mysteries.
I find it intriguing that you need a devil to belittle others and a god to maintain your self-image of holiness.
You are a naughty boy in deed!!!
What mysteries do you not know the answer to?

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2012

Tangled within the dogmas of their supposed truth ... Christians at one time believed that the Native Indians had no souls. So it is no wonder that the Native Indians were of no value whatsoever to so many of the arrogant Christians.

To mix religion and truth is comparable to trying to mix oil with water.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>

Juan Ginés de Sepúlveda argued that, during the Valladolid controversy in the middle of the 16th century, the Native Americans were natural slaves because they had no souls.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racism

Ink

Bensalem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2012

June VanDerMark wrote:
All through the years that I studied the bible from an objective point of view ... I could never relate to the idea that any truth was involved in the issue whatsoever.
I now believe the main reason was because I wouldn't buy into the idea that a god with a decent character would favor some over others.
It made no sense to me ... and now I believe I know why.
It was written by men of selfish natures, and so the words all ring true to the vain of selfishness.
"Come join my cult and you are sure to be "saved."
Such sickening nonsense!
I still say you hate the Jews more than the Christians for all the reasons you just mentioned.

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2012

Leaders of countries have continually used religious dogma to teach people how to go against their own consciences and make it seem RIGHT.

But my hope is, they are fighting a losing battle. As the cultures mingle more and more ... we learn that those of other cultures are NOT evil ... but are simply humans trying to get through their days without harassment from warring factions that often start because government leaders act on impulse rather than trying to understand a bigger picture.

If we are to make peace in the world, we must stop perceiving each other as evil, and try to bring common sense into the dialogues.

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2012

Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
I still say you hate the Jews more than the Christians for all the reasons you just mentioned.
State whatever pleases you. This is a forum, not a dogmatic religious institution.

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2012

Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
What mysteries do you not know the answer to?
All of them. That's why the term is "mystery."

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 200,141 - 200,160 of220,783
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••