GOP Putting Forth Tony Perkin Written Anti-Gay Platform

Aug 21, 2012 Full story: lezgetreal.com 15

In what is not a surprise, the Republican Party is strongly opposing the decision by President Barack Obama and the Democratic Party to support same-sex marriage and oppose the unconstitutional Defense of Marriage Act.

Full Story

Since: Oct 10

San Francisco

#1 Aug 21, 2012
"The LCR is still supportive of their party even though the platform would push for a constitutional amendment enshrining the second-class citizenship of an entire group of people."

The only rights the Log Cabin idiots care about are their own, no matter how horribly they're treated by their fellow republicans and no matter how badly their fellow gays are treated. The rural ones probably have pet chickens who support Dan Cathy.
Mona Lott

Hoboken, NJ

#2 Aug 21, 2012
Tony Perkins is a self-serving, snake-oil salesman.

“Stop the liberal madness”

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#3 Aug 21, 2012
GoldenGator wrote:
"The LCR is still supportive of their party even though the platform would push for a constitutional amendment enshrining the second-class citizenship of an entire group of people."
The only rights the Log Cabin idiots care about are their own, no matter how horribly they're treated by their fellow republicans and no matter how badly their fellow gays are treated. The rural ones probably have pet chickens who support Dan Cathy.
The Log Cabins are patriots who support us because though we disagree on their lifestyle they know that the only real salvation this country has comes in the form of family values REPUBLICANS not weak limped wrist dems.

I suspect most will denounce the gay lifestyle as they wisen up a bit more.

Location hidden

#4 Aug 21, 2012
Mona Lott wrote:
You are a sinking lib ship which is taking in water from lots of holes which republicans cannon balls have caused and I LUV it.

Even many in your ilk are joining us.

Location hidden

#5 Aug 21, 2012
GoldenGator wrote:
Boo hooo hoooo what a shame that your world is falling apart.

"More gays voting Republican"

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/1110/447...
Dane Thorsen

Long Beach, CA

#6 Aug 21, 2012
Mona Lott wrote:
Lordy, Lordy, what a mess. If we support Gay demands we have to sell out America in support of Obama's Orwellian Nightmare. We sure have some terrible choices.

Since: Oct 10

San Francisco

#7 Aug 21, 2012
luv Sarah Palin wrote:
<quoted text>
The Log Cabins are patriots who support us because though we disagree on their lifestyle they know that the only real salvation this country has comes in the form of family values REPUBLICANS not weak limped wrist dems.
If you believe that, you're even more of an idiot than your posts make obvious. They're not about to denounce "the gay lifestyle" because no such thing exists. And they're no more likely to denounce their sexual orientation than you are to denounce yours. Of course, that's assuming you have one at all.
Mona Lott

Hoboken, NJ

#8 Aug 21, 2012
luv Sarah Palin wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a sinking lib ship which is taking in water from lots of holes which republicans cannon balls have caused and I LUV it.
hahahahaha
ahhahahaha

Delusional to the very end.

Republican's cannon balls? Republicans don't have ANY balls.
Mona Lott

Hoboken, NJ

#9 Aug 21, 2012
Dane Thorsen wrote:
<quoted text>
Lordy, Lordy, what a mess. If we support Gay demands we have to sell out America in support of Obama's Orwellian Nightmare. We sure have some terrible choices.
Or you could get therapy.
Mona Lott

Hoboken, NJ

#10 Aug 21, 2012
luv Sarah Palin wrote:
<quoted text>
Here comes the jingoism, right on time.... so simple-minded.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#11 Aug 21, 2012
Told you guys that a Constitutional Convention was in the works!

Location hidden

#12 Aug 22, 2012
Mona Lott wrote:
<quoted text>
hahahahaha
ahhahahaha
Delusional to the very end.
Republican's cannon balls? Republicans don't have ANY balls.
"Republicans don't have ANY balls."

You know that is a lie.

"Dr. Laura’s thoughts on fellow conservative woman and media target Sarah Palin. When Hannity wondered why Palin is always picked on, Dr. Laura offered the following diagnosis:

Because ... can I say it bluntly? She has balls. And they don’t like that in a woman. She’s pretty, she’s smart, she’s tough, she’s strong, she won’t quit, she won’t back down. They can’t stand that. And now they got two of us.
"

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/dr-laura-sarah-pal...
Mona Lott

Hoboken, NJ

#13 Aug 22, 2012
luv Sarah Palin wrote:
<quoted text>
"Republicans don't have ANY balls."
You know that is a lie.
"Dr. Laura’s thoughts on fellow conservative woman and media target Sarah Palin. When Hannity wondered why Palin is always picked on, Dr. Laura offered the following diagnosis:
Because ... can I say it bluntly? She has balls. And they don’t like that in a woman. She’s pretty, she’s smart, she’s tough, she’s strong, she won’t quit, she won’t back down. They can’t stand that. And now they got two of us.
"
http://www.mediaite.com/tv/dr-laura-sarah-pal...
If you think Dr. Laura's opinion counts for ANYTHING, you are even MORE stupid than I thought. Funny how her comments about Sarah contains two OBVIOUS lies: 1. She won't quit? hellooooooooooo....
2. She's smart? yeah, right....
conservative crapola

Quakertown, PA

#14 Aug 23, 2012
luv Sarah Palin wrote:
<quoted text>
A major freak out is occurring on the right as a new poll released by a Republican polling company has found that 20% of Republicans are more likely to vote for Obama.

hahahahahahahaha

http://www.republicansforobama.org/

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#15 Aug 23, 2012
I would have posted THIS to support your assertion:

http://www.kff.org/kaiserpolls/upload/8329-F....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fantasy Island:The Lost Episode 4 min Jumper The wise 2
Homosexuality and the Bible (Aug '11) 15 min KiMerde 25,348
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 18 min KiMerde 50,640
3 states deny gay unions despite appellate rulings 35 min Jumper The wise 51
Is Ebola a gay conspiracy? 38 min Jumper The wise 4
Should Homosexuals Repent their Chosen Lifestyle? 38 min Quest 17
Michael Sam released from Cowboys team. 39 min Gunther 2
Anti-gay Tenn. billboard stirs religion debate 1 hr cancer suxs 1,713
Navy to survey gay, lesbian, bisexual members t... 2 hr Frankie Rizzo 44
Christian Pastors Given Choice: Perform Same-Se... 2 hr TomInElPaso 242
Is Polygamy the Next Gay Marriage? 2 hr Reverend Alan 3,125

Gay/Lesbian People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE