Should same-sex marriage become legal?

Sep 25, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: MLive.com

Between 2000 and 2005, the number of same-sex couples in the United States increased by more than 20 percent, according to the Williams Institute, a think tank concerned with laws and public policy related to sexual orientation.

Comments
13,681 - 13,700 of 15,279 Comments Last updated Jun 12, 2013

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2012

Judged:

Ken wrote:
<quoted text>
May I help you out, mon pauvre petit con.
As far north as LA? Actually, Orange County down south is quite Conservative, as is San Diego area, also south. San Francisco is several hundred miles north of LA, and is liberal. Central CA is full of decent, hard working Conservatives....ya know the folks that actually work the earth, not like the fake liberal enviro nuts that have no knowledge of nature. Too busy hating American success.
Check a map next time.
We Conservatives can walk fine, thank you. But you libs, aren't your arms tired from performing abortions to so compassionately erase the lives of unborn innocents?
Beat it, baby killer.
Breathing too much smog again?

Who the hell cares?
Robsan5

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2012

Judged:

Ken wrote:
<quoted text>
On the rag, huh Robert. Get some Midol, or some poppers. You guys like those.
Why are you here?
Why are you a bigot?
Still waiting for an answer...

Robert
Robsan5

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2012

Judged:

NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
You are what you are, just happens to be a Queer, not what I want. Can understand you being so passionate about this abomination of a lifestyle if you're one of them freaks. I don't discriminate against Queers, I just don't like their lifestyle. Any yes I do find it revolting and repulsive as well as inhuman. As for lesbians, it's not so bad with them, at least they don't have the urge to stick something up each others A$$ then su;ck on it. Questions answered.
But you can't understand some being passionately against homosexual discrimination who isn't a homosexual. You just can't wrap your mind around that concept, can you?
Can only blacks care about black civil rights?
Can only women care about women's civil rights?
Etc...
How will giving homosexuals the rights they want affect your life?

Robert

Since: Mar 07

The entire US of A

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2012

Judged:

NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
You are what you are, just happens to be a Queer, not what I want. Can understand you being so passionate about this abomination of a lifestyle if you're one of them freaks. I don't discriminate against Queers, I just don't like their lifestyle. Any yes I do find it revolting and repulsive as well as inhuman. As for lesbians, it's not so bad with them, at least they don't have the urge to stick something up each others A$$ then su;ck on it. Questions answered.
You are a funny one. You passionately fantasize about gay people having sex. You obsess about what gay males (and ONLY gay males)might be doing in private. You demand constant attention form the objects of your obsessions, all the while pretending that you can't stand them.

And you think OTHER folks have problems?

Too funny.
Robsan5

Rancho Santa Margarita, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2012

Judged:

Quest wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a funny one. You passionately fantasize about gay people having sex. You obsess about what gay males (and ONLY gay males)might be doing in private. You demand constant attention form the objects of your obsessions, all the while pretending that you can't stand them.
Too funny.
Yeah, another 'straight' guy who can't stop thinking about GAY ANAL SEX.
"We often hate in others the vey thing we hate about ourselves."

Robert

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2012

Judged:

Quest wrote:
<quoted text>
Too funny.
That IS funny indeed!

Since: Apr 11

Santa Monica, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2012

Judged:

NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
If I'm standing on a concrete patio, and holding a glass vase straight out in front of my face then let it drop, I don't have look down to see if it breaks cause I already know what will happen. Same with you fking Queers, don't have to See you to know what nasty A$$ perverted shi+ you all do. You never admit it even though it's true but the funny thing about it is, you don't deny it Any you also know good and well it's not imagined sex you CSers have
Why are you so fixated on the sex lives of others? Don't you have your own satisfying sex life...oh, guess not.

Santa Monica, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2012

Judged:

Ken wrote:
<quoted text>
May I help you out, mon pauvre petit con.
As far north as LA? Actually, Orange County down south is quite Conservative, as is San Diego area, also south. San Francisco is several hundred miles north of LA, and is liberal. Central CA is full of decent, hard working Conservatives....ya know the folks that actually work the earth, not like the fake liberal enviro nuts that have no knowledge of nature.
I finally found out why con dumbs don't care about the environment. It's a Buy-bull verse. "And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth." Genesis 1:28
Ken wrote:
Too busy hating American success.
Meaningless con dumb catch phrase.
Ken wrote:
Check a map next time.
We Conservatives can walk fine, thank you. But you libs, aren't your arms tired from performing abortions to so compassionately erase the lives of unborn innocents?
Beat it, baby killer.
It's funny how you con dumbs claim you want small government, and government out of our lives, but you want to ban abortion.
Robsan5

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2012

Judged:

Robsan5 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, another 'straight' guy who can't stop thinking about GAY ANAL SEX.
"We often hate in others the vey thing we hate about ourselves."
Robert
Sorry for the typo:
"We often hate in others the very thing we hate about ourselves."

Robert

Santa Monica, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2012

Judged:

Ken wrote:
<quoted text>
Now the slut wishes death on people of differeing opinions!
Ya'll best be not be a-do-in' dat, Missy Rose.
Typical con dumb dishonesty. It's not because of "differing opinions", it's because they are working to deny people equal rights. If they were just saying they thought Justin Bieber is the hottest guy ever, I wouldn't have said such a thing.

Santa Monica, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2012

Judged:

NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Most men into anal sex are straight. Ask your mom if she's ever given a guy a "backstage pass".
Ken

Danville, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2012

Judged:

WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
You would be the one to know about meds bro.
I don't need any.
A reply the caliber of a 5 yr old.

Keep telling yourself that, Waste.
Robsan5

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2012

Judged:

NoQ, you just posted three times in a row, and referred to GAY ANAL SEX in all three. You think about GAY ANAL SEX pretty often, don't you?
You have to say how your (dis)like of GAY ANAL SEX has anything to do with the topic of this thread, "should same-sex marriage be legal?"

Robert
Robsan5

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2012

Judged:

Ken wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you here?
Why are you a bigot?

Robert
Robsan5

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2012

Judged:

NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Apparently you must stay away from all your Queer friends and just flatco;ck all the time. Cause that's the only gratification they get is su;cking d:ck and getting pumped up the A$$, not necessarily in that order. LMFAO. Just ask your closet Queer dad, he'll tell you. LMFAO again
Make it 4 times in a row that you mention GAY ANAL SEX.
Gee, I wonder what's on your mind today...
How is your fascination with GAY ANAL SEX relevent to the topic of whether same-sex marriage should be legal?

Robert

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2012

Ken wrote:
<quoted text>
La La La La La
Robsan5

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2012

Judged:

NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you here?
Why are you a Perverted Queer???
I'm here to support a group of Americans in getting the civil rights I think they should have.
I'm a Perverted Queer because you want me to be one.
(Let me guess; you are thinking about GAY ANAL SEX right now!)

Robert

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2012

Judged:

Robsan5 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm here to support a group of Americans in getting the civil rights I think they should have.
I'm a Perverted Queer because you want me to be one.
(Let me guess; you are thinking about GAY ANAL SEX right now!)
Robert
He want's it so bad....
Hootus

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2012

Judged:

Chick-fil-A wrote:
I'm getting hungry for a Chicken sandwich. Sales have skyrocketed at all Chick-Fil-A restaurants across the country and I have never eaten there but I will now. Do they serve breakfast?
Excellent! I've ramped up my patronage at our local Chicjk-fil-A too! It's nice to dine at a hoe moe free eating establishment. That way we don't have to worry about catching aids.
Robsan5

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2012

Judged:

NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
and I'm here to support a group of Americans in stopping you Queers from getting special treatment.
Let me guess, you just participated in GAY ANAL SEX and you're happy huh. Thought so. Carry on, don't let me hold you up pervert. LMFAO
What "special treatment" would that be?
If same-sex marriage were legal in all 50 states tomorrow, how would that negatively affect you?

And there's post #7.

Robert

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••