Should same-sex marriage become legal?

Sep 25, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: MLive.com

Between 2000 and 2005, the number of same-sex couples in the United States increased by more than 20 percent, according to the Williams Institute, a think tank concerned with laws and public policy related to sexual orientation.

Comments
13,661 - 13,680 of 15,279 Comments Last updated Jun 12, 2013
You Fail

Oak Park, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15086
Jul 27, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

By the way, I don't think it should be because it can't.
Robsan5

Rancho Santa Margarita, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15087
Jul 27, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

You Fail wrote:
By the way, I don't think it should be because it can't.
"You fail" because you can't construct a legible sentence.

Robert
Robsan5

Rancho Santa Margarita, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15088
Jul 27, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Poor hootus got a post deleted:

Hootus wrote:
"So did you limp wristed, lisping, fudge-packin' God-hating hoe moes give up the ghost? No limp wristed posts in 4 whole days?
I'll tell y'all what the problem with society is - an accumulation of too much sh!t. Too many n!gs. Too many greasers. Too many chinks. Too many criminals. And too much immorality. And all of this is the fault of you hoe moes."

What's the matter, did your wife beat you again, and you tried to take your frustrations out on homosexuals? It must be horrible to be you...

Robert
Robsan5

Rancho Santa Margarita, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15089
Jul 27, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Janet wrote:
If procreation were the sole purpose of marriage, then my spouse an I, who married in our fifties, should not have been allowed to do so.
At various times in the history of marriage, "God's covenant" has included the forced marriage of slaves, marriage to several women at once, forced marriage to one's late husband's brother, etc. Those definitions were changed to keep pace with contemporary mores. Same-sex marriage will be the next step in that evolution; it is inevitable.
Good post.

Robert

Since: Mar 07

The entire US of A

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15091
Jul 28, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Robsan5 you're a typical closet Queer, you sing the phrases of them perverts, defend them at every turn, endorse anything connecting to Queers. Then if someone calls you a nasty A$$ Queer, you try to deny it. Shame, you're so consumed & engrossed in that perverted lifestyle but still too ashamed to actually say you're one. Funny. LMFAO
You seem to be the one obsessed with imagined sex.
How in the world would you know what someone else is doing? Do you live in their home?
And you seem to be the one that thinks your silly name-calling should be acknowledged. Why is that? Do you really need that much attention?
Chick-fil-A

Springboro, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15092
Jul 28, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

I'm getting hungry for a Chicken sandwich. Sales have skyrocketed at all Chick-Fil-A restaurants across the country and I have never eaten there but I will now. Do they serve breakfast?
Robsan5

Rancho Santa Margarita, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15093
Jul 28, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Robsan5 you're a typical closet Queer, you sing the phrases of them perverts, defend them at every turn, endorse anything connecting to Queers. Then if someone calls you a nasty A$$ Queer, you try to deny it. Shame, you're so consumed & engrossed in that perverted lifestyle but still too ashamed to actually say you're one. Funny. LMFAO
I am a nasty ass queer. Do you feel better about being a bigot now?
I am defending Americans who are being denied civil rights that I think they legally should have. What are you doing?

Robert

Since: Apr 11

Santa Monica, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15095
Jul 28, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Chick-fil-A wrote:
I'm getting hungry for a Chicken sandwich. Sales have skyrocketed at all Chick-Fil-A restaurants across the country and I have never eaten there but I will now. Do they serve breakfast?
Please eat there. The sooner you con dumbs start dying off, the better!
Robsan5

Rancho Santa Margarita, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15096
Jul 28, 2012
 

Judged:

5

5

5

NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Robsan5 you're a typical closet Queer, you sing the phrases of them perverts, defend them at every turn, endorse anything connecting to Queers. Then if someone calls you a nasty A$$ Queer, you try to deny it. Shame, you're so consumed & engrossed in that perverted lifestyle but still too ashamed to actually say you're one. Funny. LMFAO
It must really shake your world up to think that a straight guy would defend homosexual rights, doesn't it?
But can only blacks defend black rights?
Can only women defend women's rights?
Can only the handicapped defend the rights of the disabled?
What you fail to see is that an expansion of civil rights for homosexuals protects not just homosexuals, but you also.
There are many state and federal laws that prevent discrimination based on a lot of criteria, such as religion, race, martial status, age, etc...
Including sexual orientation may stop you from discriminating against homosexuals, but it also stops them from discriminating against you. What's wrong with that?
Who wouldn't want more civil rights?!?

Robert
Ken

Danville, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15101
Jul 28, 2012
 

Judged:

5

4

4

Chick-fil-A wrote:
I'm getting hungry for a Chicken sandwich. Sales have skyrocketed at all Chick-Fil-A restaurants across the country and I have never eaten there but I will now. Do they serve breakfast?
Local restaurant north of here doing great....even in liberal California. There are in fact many decent conservatives in the state. Just outnumbered by the govt hand-out takers in SF and LA.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15102
Jul 28, 2012
 

Judged:

5

3

2

Ken wrote:
<quoted text>
Local restaurant north of here doing great....even in liberal California. There are in fact many decent conservatives in the state. Just outnumbered by the govt hand-out takers in SF and LA.
You like to whine much?
Robsan5

Rancho Santa Margarita, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15103
Jul 28, 2012
 

Judged:

5

5

3

NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Shake my world, not likely. I'm not buying into your, I'm straight even though I act like a Queer routine, it's one thing to voice your opinion but another to do it with such passion. If it's wrong it's wrong no matter who tries to twist things around to make it sound right. If you have a pile of shi+, it doesn't matter how you spice it up or change the color, it's still shi+. Not hard to understand
Okay, you want me to be a nasty ass queer, like I said, I am a nasty ass queer.
You think it's wrong to be passionate about discrimination?
Like you said, if it's wrong, it's wrong. And I think discriminating against any group of americans that isn't hurting any other group is wrong.
What reason do you have for discriminating against homosexuals except for the 'Icky' factor?
And I notice all your derogatory comments center around "ass" and "shit", so you obviously are fixated on gay anal sex, but what about lesbians? Are they okay with you?

Robert

“laugh until your belly hurts”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15106
Jul 28, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Ken wrote:
<quoted text>
Local restaurant north of here doing great....even in liberal California. There are in fact many decent conservatives in the state. Just outnumbered by the govt hand-out takers in SF and LA.
california... liberal? yeah, along the coast but only as far north as la. other than that they're so damned conservative that it's surprising that they can even walk.
Ken

Danville, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15108
Jul 28, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
You like to whine much?
Off the meds, huh?
Ken

Danville, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15109
Jul 28, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

dances with weebles wrote:
<quoted text>
california... liberal? yeah, along the coast but only as far north as la. other than that they're so damned conservative that it's surprising that they can even walk.
May I help you out, mon pauvre petit con.

As far north as LA? Actually, Orange County down south is quite Conservative, as is San Diego area, also south. San Francisco is several hundred miles north of LA, and is liberal. Central CA is full of decent, hard working Conservatives....ya know the folks that actually work the earth, not like the fake liberal enviro nuts that have no knowledge of nature. Too busy hating American success.
Check a map next time.
We Conservatives can walk fine, thank you. But you libs, aren't your arms tired from performing abortions to so compassionately erase the lives of unborn innocents?
Beat it, baby killer.
Ken

Danville, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15110
Jul 28, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Robsan5 wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay, you want me to be a nasty ass queer, like I said, I am a nasty ass queer.
You think it's wrong to be passionate about discrimination?
Like you said, if it's wrong, it's wrong. And I think discriminating against any group of americans that isn't hurting any other group is wrong.
What reason do you have for discriminating against homosexuals except for the 'Icky' factor?
And I notice all your derogatory comments center around "ass" and "shit", so you obviously are fixated on gay anal sex, but what about lesbians? Are they okay with you?
Robert
On the rag, huh Robert. Get some Midol, or some poppers. You guys like those.
bily

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15111
Jul 28, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

no
Ken

Danville, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15112
Jul 28, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Please eat there. The sooner you con dumbs start dying off, the better!
Now the slut wishes death on people of differeing opinions!

Ya'll best be not be a-do-in' dat, Missy Rose.
Ughh

New Bern, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15114
Jul 29, 2012
 
Yes

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15115
Jul 29, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Ken wrote:
<quoted text>
Off the meds, huh?
You would be the one to know about meds bro.

I don't need any.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••