Should same-sex marriage become legal?

There are 15314 comments on the MLive.com story from Sep 25, 2011, titled Should same-sex marriage become legal?. In it, MLive.com reports that:

Between 2000 and 2005, the number of same-sex couples in the United States increased by more than 20 percent, according to the Williams Institute, a think tank concerned with laws and public policy related to sexual orientation.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at MLive.com.

Bjaaron

Dallas, TX

#13759 Jun 3, 2012
Yes it should be aloud we don't make our selves that way we live that way

Since: Oct 11

Beggs, OK

#13760 Jun 3, 2012
SHADOW wrote:
<quoted text>
A simple question from a simple man.
Well it's not for child raising or birth is it
Do you know the function of a woman's nipples????
Why do women have them?
Mainly to nurse their children.

Your turn.

Since: Oct 11

Beggs, OK

#13761 Jun 3, 2012
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
http://clutch.mtv.com/wp-content/uploads/2011...
:d
A picture is worth 1K words...
You're so funny.:)

Since: Apr 11

Santa Monica, CA

#13763 Jun 3, 2012
Cheyenne277 wrote:
<quoted text>
You're so funny.:)
Thanks.:)
Someone gave the post a "mean" judge-it. Go figure.:)

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#13764 Jun 3, 2012
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks.:)
Someone gave the post a "mean" judge-it. Go figure.:)
Some idiots just come to vent. Those silly icons are just another way to do it.

“laugh until your belly hurts”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#13765 Jun 3, 2012
Cheyenne277 wrote:
<quoted text>
Mainly to nurse their children.
Your turn.
not really... they're mainly to turn the woman on when you fondle them nicely. didn't you know?

Since: May 12

Bellevue, WA

#13766 Jun 3, 2012
dances with weebles wrote:
<quoted text>
not really... they're mainly to turn the woman on when you fondle them nicely. didn't you know?
I love mine played with... I can orgasm just from that

“laugh until your belly hurts”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#13767 Jun 3, 2012
Lililth_Satans_Wh_ore wrote:
<quoted text>I love mine played with... I can orgasm just from that
many woman can. see... there's a reason that people have them as equally important as child rearing, huh?

i also know women who can orgasm while giving a man a bj.

Since: May 12

Bellevue, WA

#13768 Jun 3, 2012
dances with weebles wrote:
<quoted text>
many woman can. see... there's a reason that people have them as equally important as child rearing, huh?
i also know women who can orgasm while giving a man a bj.
I've done that... especially if the guy is real big

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#13769 Jun 3, 2012
Cheyenne277 wrote:
<quoted text>
Mainly to nurse their children.
Your turn.
1. Sexual stimulation?

2. For men to play with?

3. For pin-up pictures and titillation?

4. To hold nipple rings?
integerty

United States

#13770 Jun 3, 2012
Listen love is love whoever you decide to fall in love with its your choice don't listen to these redneck so called americans who say marriage is only between a man and woman blah blah blah etc why must people be so immature and just completely hate on gays most guys who don't like gay guys love to see two women get it on so next time any guy says we gay guys think of the joy you get from lesbians okay my point is stated love is love fall in love with whoever makes you happy
Sincerely a gay girl:)
Bjaaron

Arlington, TX

#13771 Jun 4, 2012
Thank you. You are so right

“Plays well with others.”

Since: Jun 07

LIVING WELL*THE BEST REVENGE

#13772 Jun 4, 2012
The purpose of breasts...easy. To make Victoria's Secret wealthy!
Sydney

San Jose, CA

#13773 Jun 4, 2012
SHADOW wrote:
<quoted text>
Just look what happened to you fella.
What happened to him? I'm dying to know.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#13774 Jun 4, 2012
Selecia Jones- JAX FL wrote:
The purpose of breasts...easy. To make Victoria's Secret wealthy!
Of course. Sell's mirrors too.
Kom2

Miami, FL

#13775 Jun 4, 2012
Goodnight my friends.

“Who's Sane Wife am I?”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#13776 Jun 5, 2012
integerty wrote:
Listen love is love whoever you decide to fall in love with its your choice don't listen to these redneck so called americans who say marriage is only between a man and woman blah blah blah etc why must people be so immature and just completely hate on gays most guys who don't like gay guys love to see two women get it on so next time any guy says we gay guys think of the joy you get from lesbians okay my point is stated love is love fall in love with whoever makes you happy
Sincerely a gay girl:)
Do you not draw lines/boundaries...people can claim love for underage children or animals or close relatives..do you believe in any moral standards or adults should do as they please as long as nobody is hurt?

“Who's Sane Wife am I?”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#13777 Jun 5, 2012
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
If you believe that crap, please keep the struggle to yourselves, and don't interfere with the fight for equal rights.
That is an unfair request..as citizens who share that belief...we have just as much right as the opposite when voicing an input on society...as long as people have voting rights..others cannot tell them they cannot exercise their opinions, beliefs, and convictions as you do.

“Who's Sane Wife am I?”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#13778 Jun 5, 2012
Robsan5 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why should your personal religious beliefs control the lives of others who don't have the same religious beliefs as you?
Robert
It shouldn't nd neither should your personal beliefs be establish just because you belief it is right..hence why..we all have rights to voice our opinion and vote..it will boil down what can be passed....

Since: Apr 11

Santa Monica, CA

#13779 Jun 5, 2012
Who Sane Wife wrote:
<quoted text>That is an unfair request..as citizens who share that belief...we have just as much right as the opposite when voicing an input on society...as long as people have voting rights..others cannot tell them they cannot exercise their opinions, beliefs, and convictions as you do.
BS. The Constitution grants all US citizens equal rights, even when that's not popular with bigots like you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Judge: Gay couples across Alabama have right to... 9 min WeTheSheeple 32
News Boy Scouts' leader speaks out on gay adults ban 11 min WeTheSheeple 31
News 60 Percent: Record Number Of Americans Support ... 11 min Terra Firma 91
News Lawmakers Consider Gay Discrimination Policies 12 min WeTheSheeple 4,347
News Josh Duggar apology not enough? Fallout from mo... 14 min Maynard 15
News Is Polygamy the Next Gay Marriage? (Sep '14) 14 min NoahLovesU 5,541
News Gay marriage (Mar '13) 22 min NoahLovesU 59,879
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 28 min NoahLovesU 21,435
News SoCal Rep Wants to Outlaw Gay-to-Straight "Conv... 2 hr EdmondWA 91
More from around the web