|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2012

Judged:

What a shame wrote:
<quoted text> Your so gay you don't even realize it. Your sitting at home on your pc looking up "coming out" stories and commenting on a gay forum on a day to day basis. Maybe your pulling up stories because your trying to find out how your going to come out to your own wife and kids, eh? Your nothing but a self loathing homo and you can't accept who you are. GeeZ, just come out the closet already you old hag and get the hard part over with already!
I am rolling on the floor laughing my ass off at you ...

made my day
'sob

Is that your very best insult ? I bet you copied it .... belly laugh
hahaBwaaaaaahahahahaaaa my ribs hurt .... crack me up
If that was your very best ????...... I'm just getting started
What a shame

Four Oaks, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2012

Judged:

Chico wrote:
<quoted text>
I am rolling on the floor laughing my ass off at you ...
made my day
'sob
Is that your very best insult ? I bet you copied it .... belly laugh
hahaBwaaaaaahahahahaaaa my ribs hurt .... crack me up
If that was your very best ????...... I'm just getting started
IDK why your laffin'... You hypocrites make my day every day. You know why? Because it's your lies, hate, and bigotry that is making SSM come sooner and faster. Your ignorance is only speeding up the process. It's only a matter of time before the whole US is going to allow gay marriage so your ignorance is doing the nation a big favor. For me it doesn't really matter because I'm already married to my wonderful hubby and have a biological kid of our own, so I already have everything I want and need because God has blessed me with those things. Kepp on runnin your mouth because your giving the homos more and more hope all the time. SSM is right around the corner. Go ahead and pat yourself on the shoulder for doing such a wonderful, bang up job. ;P
Chico

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2012

Judged:

What a shame wrote:
<quoted text> IDK why your laffin'... You hypocrites make my day every day. You know why? Because it's your lies, hate, and bigotry that is making SSM come sooner and faster. Your ignorance is only speeding up the process. It's only a matter of time before the whole US is going to allow gay marriage so your ignorance is doing the nation a big favor. For me it doesn't really matter because I'm already married to my wonderful hubby and have a biological kid of our own, so I already have everything I want and need because God has blessed me with those things. Kepp on runnin your mouth because your giving the homos more and more hope all the time. SSM is right around the corner. Go ahead and pat yourself on the shoulder for doing such a wonderful, bang up job. ;P
Dream on pervert its little pantie waist sissy child molesting faggots like you that give homosexuals a bad rap. You child molesters should be shot dead end of story. Like your daddy's
should have killed you at birth. Is it a boy? Is it a girl? No it is gay
wood chipper. You on this thread to throw stones you came to the right place on the street you run and hide. Openly gay in the military is a grreat ideal, more targets on the battlefield. Might as well wear a bulls eye on your back. I served my country how about you girly man? Furthest thing from your mind got the little weak hand out there gimme gimme you have never done a days work in your life. 90% homo's are unemployed leeching off the government freaking parasite.

tee-hee
s
What a shame

Four Oaks, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2012

Judged:

Chico wrote:
<quoted text>
Dream on pervert its little pantie waist sissy child molesting faggots like you that give homosexuals a bad rap. You child molesters should be shot dead end of story. Like your daddy's
should have killed you at birth. Is it a boy? Is it a girl? No it is gay
wood chipper. You on this thread to throw stones you came to the right place on the street you run and hide. Openly gay in the military is a grreat ideal, more targets on the battlefield. Might as well wear a bulls eye on your back. I served my country how about you girly man? Furthest thing from your mind got the little weak hand out there gimme gimme you have never done a days work in your life. 90% homo's are unemployed leeching off the government freaking parasite.
tee-hee
s
Their you go with your lies again. Keep it up cuz every lie you create is another step closer to a victory for the gay community. Trust me, your doing an even better job serving your community now than when you were a soldier. What you are doing now trying to insult the homosexuals with your lies and garbage is only making the forth coming days better for the future faggot in your family tree. HAHAHAHAHA, bitch. Now keep on suckin on that dick. Doin' great! Another thing, your gay son, grandson, great great grand son, etc. will really thank you because we wouldn't be successful without people like yourself, that's for sure cuz their would be no real good reason until disgusting puke's like you come along. And don't talk about how you serve your country cuz you may have honor but it all falls down cuz you have absolutely no respect.
What a shame

Four Oaks, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2012

Judged:

Oh yeah Chico, I forget...

Smile, Grin, and Sneer.:P
Demetrius

Plano, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2012

Judged:

The Righteous Mayor will return tomorrow and this I guarantee!!!

“Times are changing!”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2012

Judged:

What a shame wrote:
Oh yeah Chico, I forget...
Smile, Grin, and Sneer.:P
That idiot served not one minute in the military! All he can do is post using so many usernames, he can't even remember!! He must be some unsatisfied straight guy, to be hanging here. He's not gay, thank God, just an unhappy, little troll, who has found an anonymous sounding board, on which to seek attention. He's one of those little wallflowers out in the world, whom everyone ignores, but on here, he doesn't have to see the eyes rolling, and the looks of disgust whenever he attempts to express his warped view.

Since: Sep 10

Yunited States, North America

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2012

Judged:

NE Jade wrote:
<quoted text>That idiot served not one minute in the military! All he can do is post using so many usernames, he can't even remember!! He must be some unsatisfied straight guy, to be hanging here. He's not gay, thank God, just an unhappy, little troll, who has found an anonymous sounding board, on which to seek attention. He's one of those little wallflowers out in the world, whom everyone ignores, but on here, he doesn't have to see the eyes rolling, and the looks of disgust whenever he attempts to express his warped view.
Jade I think he has the "hots" for you. I find it so very odd that a straight man would spend so much time after an openly gay man.
What a shame

Four Oaks, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2012

Judged:

GodSmacked wrote:
<quoted text>
Jade I think he has the "hots" for you. I find it so very odd that a straight man would spend so much time after an openly gay man.
He's just mad because it's not him instead of that other guy in Jade's pic.. that's all.

“Always wear your makeup!”

Since: Jul 12

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2012

Judged:

Putting the minority of voters aside which would be those far left or right of that center line; what will American voters think before the cast that vote?

They will remember Bush years of pure hell and how Republicans nearly destroyed the nation economically, politically and militarily. The will remember how Reagan did the same thing and how Clinton paid the highest deficit in US history off in three years and provided the best economy in American history and how he is stating the Obama policies will bring that kind of recovery again.

Voters will ask themselves the big question; am I better off now than I was four years ago. Considering a Depression was prevented and even though the economy still has a ways to go for full recovery, it is in fact a lot better than it was four years ago thus; most Americans are better off now than four years ago. There are still many hurting who are angry and they always blame the person who is in office at the given time regardless of who caused it and they will tend to consider Romney.

What did Obama pledge when he ran for President? He pledged in his two terms he would end the illegal war in Iraq. He pledged he would rebuild bridges with friendly nations Bush tore down. He pledged he would topple some horrible dictators and he has in fact toppled more dictators than any President since WW2. See Libya to start; a dictator, Reagan, Bush Sr, Clinton and W failed to topple got toppled by Obama. Obama pledged to protect the Homeland and Republicans said he could not do it and yet he did unlike Bush. Obama pledged to get Bin Ladin and he did. Obama’s major theme in 08 elections was Universal Health Care and he got it passed and it is now not able to be reversed since USSC ruled. Obama pledged to instantly prevent the coming Great Depression and to improve the economy and he prevented a Depression and he is still working on the economy which is in fact improving. He pledged to be gay friendly although a President has now power over Civil Rights but one can set a mood in the nation and he set one that goes by pure science and medical facts rather than some fiction from a storybook on the topic.

Obama also has the chance to appoint up to four USSC Justices over the next four years and complete economic recovery and then start paying down the deficit. Voters are NOT dumb in the center and they will see he kept promises and will likely continue to do so for the good of the nation.

The elderly and disabled have the most to lose if the 250 million dollar man wins. He will cut SS, Medicare and disability. He will also cut the welfare that our thread troll is on. You know, the fraud welfare where a person shows up at a shrink and pretends to be totally nuts to get free funds. Romney would cut that scam but so will Obama. My grandmother is getting all kinds of free care now through Medicare but those programs are not free! She paid for it working her entire life in show business making great money starting out as a model and she will never get everything back she spent in taxes for those programs but with Romney he would cut what she paid for! She is able to get those things regardless of her personal wealth.

The elderly will not vote for Romney, majority of women will not and when you total up the so called minority votes of Hispanic, Black, Indian, LGBT, you have the majority of voters now and Romney will not get those votes. Romney is stuck with the uneducated small Town clown votes, the pure bigoted votes especially of closet cases who suffer the mental illness of homophobia (self-hate). Romney is losing the extreme Religious too because they are NOT allowed to vote for a Mormon or Obama so they will stay home.

This is why after his convention, Obama leads by a landslide!

Here it is post-convention:
http://electoral-vote.com/ LMAOROFF
empty closet

Czech Republic

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2012

Judged:

GodSmacked wrote:
<quoted text>
Jade is not a man Jade is a female a butch female looka like a man
Bull Dyke is accurate she has no partner she cannot attract a man or a female grossly obese with hygiene issues constantly followed by a swarm of black flies sometimes she snaps at them like a mad dog. To say the least she cannot be trusted that's for sure.

GadSplat are you easily confused? Stir controversy You are the oldest troll around. I think GadSplat has the hots for R1
YIKES that is scarey sorry R1 / I remember sitting next to you on the plane you keep farting then spraying your cheap old lady perfume I remarked smelled like insecticide. Couple stiff drinks you were passed out drool running down your chins. Gross....
Anonymous

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2012

Judged:

NE Jade wrote:
<quoted text>That idiot served not one minute in the military! All he can do is post using so many usernames, he can't even remember!! He must be some unsatisfied straight guy, to be hanging here. He's not gay, thank God, just an unhappy, little troll, who has found an anonymous sounding board, on which to seek attention. He's one of those little wallflowers out in the world, whom everyone ignores, but on here, he doesn't have to see the eyes rolling, and the looks of disgust whenever he attempts to express his warped view.
Hi gay boi
ELH

Portland, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2012

Judged:

empty closet wrote:
...worthless jabbering..
The closet is empty? Where did you all go? Are you Bruno, Fritz and Frank holding your Friday afternoon circle jerk on another thread?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2012

Judged:

empty closet wrote:
<quoted text>
Jade is not a man Jade is a female a butch female looka like a man
Bull Dyke is accurate she has no partner she cannot attract a man or a female grossly obese with hygiene issues constantly followed by a swarm of black flies sometimes she snaps at them like a mad dog. To say the least she cannot be trusted that's for sure.
GadSplat are you easily confused? Stir controversy You are the oldest troll around. I think GadSplat has the hots for R1
YIKES that is scarey sorry R1 / I remember sitting next to you on the plane you keep farting then spraying your cheap old lady perfume I remarked smelled like insecticide. Couple stiff drinks you were passed out drool running down your chins. Gross....
No that's not Jade however I do know a poster just like that. I wish you had a login in and I'd send you a link to check out.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2012

Judged:

Oh this is just too fking funny. Wow you are one crazy bisexual to post such a thing about me. I enjoy Joy perfume and only drink wine or wine derivatives.
empty closet wrote:
<quoted text>

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2012

Judged:

Mayor of Gayville wrote:
<quoted text>Hi gay boi
Jade is a gay man who enjoys the company of real men not bisexuals like you. I’d say Jade has a romantic evening planed with his boyfriend of mad passionate sex.

“Times are changing!”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2012

Judged:

GodSmacked wrote:
Oh this is just too fking funny. Wow you are one crazy bisexual to post such a thing about me. I enjoy Joy perfume and only drink wine or wine derivatives.
<quoted text>
You actually read through everything that stupid attention seeking hillbilly posts? I can't, because it's so pathetically on the verge of illiteracy, that I'm happy he is "grey box"!!
Leroy

Vaduz, Liechtenstein

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2012

Judged:

Yo they be any big black azz queer muthas up in heya wit big black dicks?
Leroy

Vaduz, Liechtenstein

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2012

Judged:

NE Jade wrote:
<quoted text>You actually read through everything that stupid attention seeking hillbilly posts? I can't, because it's so pathetically on the verge of illiteracy, that I'm happy he is "grey box"!!
Yo you a black azz mofo? You gots a big black dick?
Frank Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2012

Judged:

ELH wrote:
<quoted text>
The closet is empty? Where did you all go? Are you Bruno, Fritz and Frank holding your Friday afternoon circle jerk on another thread?

Looks like you'll be jerking off alone again tonight. YUK!YUK!YUK!

Circle jerks are so 20th century anyway, no one does that anymore especially with a nasty old skank like yourself in the loop. So no.
YUK!YUK!YUK!

ELH sends out invitations to a circle jerk. Only Frank RSVPs, no one shows up, but ELH cums anyway! Alone. Like always.

YUK!YUK!YUK! ELH.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 43,361 - 43,380 of66,952
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••