Chico

San Jose, CA

#65452 Aug 31, 2012
What a shame Fayetteville, NC went and hid just like i told you he would. Scared wittle pansy ass

Anytime you want your ass kicked let me know.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“The Topix Legend of GS!”

Since: Sep 10

Yunited States, North America

#65453 Aug 31, 2012
Chico wrote:
<quoted text>
You do confuse easily you must be talking about someone else.
You already one foot in the grave time is running out any day now.
Straight to hell burn for all eternity.
If I burn I am certain you will too.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

#65454 Aug 31, 2012
Chico wrote:
What a shame Fayetteville, NC went and hid just like i told you he would. Scared wittle pansy ass
Stop coming on to Fayetteville, NC he is not interested in you.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Always wear your makeup!”

Since: Jul 12

Syracuse, NY

#65455 Aug 31, 2012
NE Jade wrote:
<quoted text>Gee, that must be something your mother....opps.....wife repeats on a daily basis. Nighty-nite, hold that jack-yourself-hand and scream.....OHHHHHHHHH.Jade !!!
NE! I am shocked! You're getting as bad as Blanche putting your picture up without makeup on LOL I'm the only one who's seen you without ur makeup until now! You're soooo cute with ur makeup on.

Here is proof our online homophobic is homosexual. Homophobia=homosexual.

http://www.ibtimes.com/articles/325431/201204...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Syracuse, NY

#65456 Aug 31, 2012
GodSmacked wrote:
<quoted text>
Jade is a gay man who enjoys the company of real men not bisexuals like you. Id say Jade has a romantic evening planed with his boyfriend of mad passionate sex.
We do! How did u know we had our eve ready for this nice weekend? lol

NE is a romantic and so am I. He's a wonderful kisser too. I love it when he lets me sit in his lap and just holds me while we watch a movie together. He loves foreplay and he goes for hours like that battery that never wears out.

BTW, when are we all getting together to go Jet setting? December?

Blanche can play the old one.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Syracuse, NY

#65457 Aug 31, 2012
GodSmacked wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop coming on to Fayetteville, NC he is not interested in you.
If the troll went down to NC, he would have big problems. Those crazy hillbillies would take care of him in more ways than one lmao

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Equality marches on! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#65458 Aug 31, 2012
Chico wrote:
Phyllis Diller funny comedian she will be missed.R.I.P.
Howcha, cha, doo, howcha, doo my dear....

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
What a shame

Benson, NC

#65459 Aug 31, 2012
Chico wrote:
Come and get some, bitch ass. Hope you like getting your ass whooped by a 200lb homo that loves working out and has pride in his masculinity because you'll get what's comin to you. Trust me, you'll be a fool to talk shit in my face, that's why you hide behind your pc all the time.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

#65460 Sep 1, 2012
What a shame wrote:
<quoted text> Come and get some, bitch ass. Hope you like getting your ass whooped by a 200lb homo that loves working out and has pride in his masculinity because you'll get what's comin to you. Trust me, you'll be a fool to talk shit in my face, that's why you hide behind your pc all the time.
It only gets worse as R1 continues to post. You posts on this thread are greatly appreciated.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Lady Murasaki

Japan

#65461 Sep 1, 2012
Well if isn't GodSmackedEmButtt!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
What a shame

Benson, NC

#65462 Sep 1, 2012
BlondePrince wrote:
<quoted text>
If the troll went down to NC, he would have big problems. Those crazy hillbillies would take care of him in more ways than one lmao
He really would... and all those military gay studs and hunks would whoop that ass in a heart beat. Being in the military and gay is awesome because even though were homo, we still earn the respect we deserve! You'd be suprised at how many undercover gays we have down here... we all look masculine and straight but you'd never know we were gay unless you asked. LOL Yep, their sure are alot of hunky military gays, and me and my hubby are one of those. UMMMM, YUM! Nothing like a man in uniform who works out and has a nice chiseled body that serves his country and his hubby. Oh lawd, I need to stop cuz I'm gettin' horny now! LOL

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
SGT Percy

San Jose, CA

#65463 Sep 1, 2012
My my my so you agree then that openly gay in the military is a bad ideal, don't tell are you get ass kicked good thinking. Give a whole new meaning to foxhole buddy. Friends relatives in the military 80's it was taboo if you are gay you just kept it quite shhhhh are you got your ass kicked about everyday and booted out of service I remember a incident two young soldiers caught in the act were both rapidly kicked out two weeks later. But that two weeks was living hell every opportunity they got their ass kicked busted lips black eyes bruised all over. Should have locked them up for their protection but no one cared to give the order leave them alone. This was acceptable. Today in the military has not changed much. Lesbians are a turn on they are accepted. But if you are a openly gay man you will have a miserable existences.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Lady Murasaki

Japan

#65464 Sep 1, 2012
Was is somethin I said?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
SGT Percy

San Jose, CA

#65467 Sep 1, 2012
'What a shame' character said it "undercover gays"
is a very well kept secret unless of course you don't mind having your ass pulverized regularly. Real turn on heeeeey?????? Living on the edge. Your odds would be better to play Russian roulette.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Chico

San Jose, CA

#65468 Sep 1, 2012
Righteous Mayor wrote:
It's great two be back.
WOO HOO
salute...

Howdy mayor always a pleasure to see you.....
Whats the good word today?

Have you heard the bar stool joke? knee slapper yee haa

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Lady Murasaki

Japan

#65469 Sep 1, 2012
Righteous Mayor wrote:
It's great two be back.
WOO HOO
Welcome back Mr. Mayor!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
What a shame

Benson, NC

#65473 Sep 1, 2012
SGT Percy wrote:
My my my so you agree then that openly gay in the military is a bad ideal, don't tell are you get ass kicked good thinking. Give a whole new meaning to foxhole buddy. Friends relatives in the military 80's it was taboo if you are gay you just kept it quite shhhhh are you got your ass kicked about everyday and booted out of service I remember a incident two young soldiers caught in the act were both rapidly kicked out two weeks later. But that two weeks was living hell every opportunity they got their ass kicked busted lips black eyes bruised all over. Should have locked them up for their protection but no one cared to give the order leave them alone. This was acceptable. Today in the military has not changed much. Lesbians are a turn on they are accepted. But if you are a openly gay man you will have a miserable existences.
Sorry but your a liar, DADT has been repealed and I can be openly gay ALL I WANT. And I haven't had any trouble in the military at all, so sucks for you liar. That's how I know your not in the military. If you were, or even kept up with the news, you would know that already, huh tweedle dick..

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Lady Murasaki

Japan

#65475 Sep 1, 2012
Righteous Mayor wrote:
It's great two be back.
WOO HOO
Mr Mayor, please ban Lesbo from posting on this thread.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
BIZARREO

San Jose, CA

#65476 Sep 1, 2012
Righteous Mayor wrote:
Hey, is there going two be a BIG PARTY in here this Holiday weekend, anybody know?
You can bet your boots the pope is catholic? We ought to have a thyme for this partay wait i know "Welcome back HOMIE" 'ey
Been along time since you two partied together...? r hz it
No No no "Welcome back Mayor and Homie" yeaaaaaaaa
Jades going to go on another mini vacation pull her trailer from KOA camp grounds around Nebraska till she/he gets kicked out
hang around truck stops try pickup old crusty truck drivers butt always the same, no offers even offer them money NOPE!!!!!
"get the hell out here and don't touch me skank'could be heard
several times. yup now to conjure up H O M I E shh i need complete silence loom loom loom loom zoom zoom zooom zoooooom vrooom vroom lalalala dee da presto changeo
H*O*M*I*E okay ready here we go now ..........
loom loom loom loom zoom zoom zooom zoooooom vrooom vroom lalalala dee da presto changeo
H*O*M*I*E okay ready here we go now
loom loom loom loom zoom zoom zooom zoooooom vrooom vroom lalalala dee da presto changeo
H*O*M*I*E okay ready here we go now

Everybody Now! yell as loud as you can jump up and down stomp your feet clap your hands NOW SHOUT IT OUT....

"WELCOME MISTER MAYOR SIR AND HOMIE"

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
COMRADE

San Jose, CA

#65477 Sep 1, 2012
What a shame wrote:
<quoted text> Sorry but your a liar, DADT has been repealed and I can be openly gay ALL I WANT. And I haven't had any trouble in the military at all, so sucks for you liar. That's how I know your not in the military. If you were, or even kept up with the news, you would know that already, huh tweedle dick..
Is that the best you can do is throw insults? I have feelings two you know? I was dropped on my head BAM on the sidewalk.
And you drop down and lower yourself to name calling. Whats up with that? What branch are you? I was regular Army 1976-1985 77 i was at Ft Ord Ca i know it took place just like i said. Another time it was in Germany but those two were put in custody for their protection I am old school. Mess Sargent in Germany was openly gay in a mech infantry unit he was not flamboyant kept to himself duly reward for his excellent kitchen management awards decorated soldier he retired with honors.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Next gay marriage fight: religious exemptions 8 min KiMare 609
US judge upholds state same-sex marriage ban, r... 12 min KiMare 1,019
Catholic Church Waging War on Women and Gays (Oct '07) 1 hr Brian_G 219,479
Obama must take action on LGBT rights overseas 3 hr yehoshooah adam 11
Is Vladimir Putin Another Adolf Hitler? 3 hr Ratloder the scum 1,998
Is Polygamy the Next Gay Marriage? 4 hr Frankie Rizzo 3,106
Shayne Looper: Whatever happened to tolerance o... 5 hr Jumper The wise 8
GOP leader: NC officials can refuse to marry gays 5 hr Jumper The wise 37
Anti-gay Tenn. billboard stirs religion debate 5 hr Prosperity Fundie... 1,538
Christian Pastors Given Choice: Perform Same-Se... 5 hr Zombie Corpse Rental 160

Gay/Lesbian People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE