Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2012

Judged:

GodSmacked wrote:
<quoted text>
Jade I think he has the "hots" for you. I find it so very odd that a straight man would spend so much time after an openly gay man.
Jade is not a man Jade is a female a butch female looka like a man
Bull Dyke is accurate she has no partner she cannot attract a man or a female grossly obese with hygiene issues constantly followed by a swarm of black flies sometimes she snaps at them like a mad dog. To say the least she cannot be trusted that's for sure.

GadSplat are you easily confused? Stir controversy You are the oldest troll around. I think GadSplat has the hots for R1
YIKES that is scarey sorry R1 / I remember sitting next to you on the plane you keep farting then spraying your cheap old lady perfume I remarked smelled like insecticide. Couple stiff drinks you were passed out drool running down your chins. Gross....
Anonymous

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2012

Judged:

NE Jade wrote:
<quoted text>That idiot served not one minute in the military! All he can do is post using so many usernames, he can't even remember!! He must be some unsatisfied straight guy, to be hanging here. He's not gay, thank God, just an unhappy, little troll, who has found an anonymous sounding board, on which to seek attention. He's one of those little wallflowers out in the world, whom everyone ignores, but on here, he doesn't have to see the eyes rolling, and the looks of disgust whenever he attempts to express his warped view.
Hi gay boi
ELH

Portland, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2012

Judged:

empty closet wrote:
...worthless jabbering..
The closet is empty? Where did you all go? Are you Bruno, Fritz and Frank holding your Friday afternoon circle jerk on another thread?

“The Topix Legend of GS!”

Since: Sep 10

Yunited States, North America

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2012

Judged:

empty closet wrote:
<quoted text>
Jade is not a man Jade is a female a butch female looka like a man
Bull Dyke is accurate she has no partner she cannot attract a man or a female grossly obese with hygiene issues constantly followed by a swarm of black flies sometimes she snaps at them like a mad dog. To say the least she cannot be trusted that's for sure.
GadSplat are you easily confused? Stir controversy You are the oldest troll around. I think GadSplat has the hots for R1
YIKES that is scarey sorry R1 / I remember sitting next to you on the plane you keep farting then spraying your cheap old lady perfume I remarked smelled like insecticide. Couple stiff drinks you were passed out drool running down your chins. Gross....
No that's not Jade however I do know a poster just like that. I wish you had a login in and I'd send you a link to check out.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2012

Judged:

Oh this is just too fking funny. Wow you are one crazy bisexual to post such a thing about me. I enjoy Joy perfume and only drink wine or wine derivatives.
empty closet wrote:
<quoted text>

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2012

Judged:

Mayor of Gayville wrote:
<quoted text>Hi gay boi
Jade is a gay man who enjoys the company of real men not bisexuals like you. Id say Jade has a romantic evening planed with his boyfriend of mad passionate sex.

“Equality marches on! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2012

Judged:

GodSmacked wrote:
Oh this is just too fking funny. Wow you are one crazy bisexual to post such a thing about me. I enjoy Joy perfume and only drink wine or wine derivatives.
<quoted text>
You actually read through everything that stupid attention seeking hillbilly posts? I can't, because it's so pathetically on the verge of illiteracy, that I'm happy he is "grey box"!!
Leroy

Vaduz, Liechtenstein

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2012

Judged:

Yo they be any big black azz queer muthas up in heya wit big black dicks?
Leroy

Vaduz, Liechtenstein

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2012

Judged:

NE Jade wrote:
<quoted text>You actually read through everything that stupid attention seeking hillbilly posts? I can't, because it's so pathetically on the verge of illiteracy, that I'm happy he is "grey box"!!
Yo you a black azz mofo? You gots a big black dick?
Frank Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2012

Judged:

ELH wrote:
<quoted text>
The closet is empty? Where did you all go? Are you Bruno, Fritz and Frank holding your Friday afternoon circle jerk on another thread?

Looks like you'll be jerking off alone again tonight. YUK!YUK!YUK!

Circle jerks are so 20th century anyway, no one does that anymore especially with a nasty old skank like yourself in the loop. So no.
YUK!YUK!YUK!

ELH sends out invitations to a circle jerk. Only Frank RSVPs, no one shows up, but ELH cums anyway! Alone. Like always.

YUK!YUK!YUK! ELH.
empty closet

Czech Republic

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2012

Judged:

ELH wrote:
<quoted text>
Come on i know you can do better then that.
Big Lips

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2012

Judged:

Ah say ah say iz day any black azz muthas wit big dicks up in this mofo?
HO ME

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2012

Judged:

GodSmacked wrote:
<quoted text>
Jade is a gay man who enjoys the company of real men not bisexuals like you. Id say Jade has a romantic evening planed with his boyfriend of mad passionate sex.
Fantasize about another persons sex life damn it must really be depressing getting old broke down wore out.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2012

Judged:

HO ME wrote:
GodSmacked wrote:
<quoted text>
Fantasize about another persons sex life damn it must really be depressing getting old broke down wore out.
ROFLMAO. No you seem to question everything Jade is doing so I am assuming just like you do.
HO ME

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2012

Judged:

Eric wrote:
<quoted text>Good question, I wonder if Jade know the answer?
GodSmacked wrote:
<quoted text>

“Equality marches on! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2012

Judged:

empty closet wrote:
<quoted text>
Come on i know you can do better then that.
Gee, that must be something your mother....opps.....wife repeats on a daily basis. Nighty-nite, hold that jack-yourself-hand and scream.....OHHHHHHHHH.Jade !!!
Mega Schwanz

El Segundo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2012

Judged:

Big Lips wrote:
Ah say ah say iz day any black azz muthas wit big dicks up in this mofo?
Got imvened da orjasm sost black azz muthas wit big d!ks wood knows wen ta stop fkin.
Chico

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2012

Judged:

Phyllis Diller funny comedian she will be missed.R.I.P.
Chico

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2012

Judged:

Mega Schwanz wrote:
<quoted text>
Got imvened da orjasm sost black azz muthas wit big d!ks wood knows wen ta stop fkin.
Yo blood i be black as ace of spade got's me really big dick.
Chico

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2012

Judged:

GodSmacked wrote:
<quoted text>
ROFLMAO. No you seem to question everything Jade is doing so I am assuming just like you do.
You do confuse easily you must be talking about someone else.
You already one foot in the grave time is running out any day now.
Straight to hell burn for all eternity.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••