Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

Judged:

Time to break up this grey-box comma! I see some delusional freak has changed his stained dipstick color! Now, carry on, lonely troll.....post away. We all just scroll past anything until the last page.*hint-hint* Pages of your shit/crap/whack-a-doodle isn't even noticed. Slow the sock puppet postings down, you with no life!
Orange Lipstick

Cummington, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

Judged:

Only a mentally deranged homosexual would carve their stomach and claim to have been bound and gagged by a group of men. As I said.
You people are sexually insane!
Take the judge with you.
Peaches

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

Judged:

I can't find my orange lipstick.
Peachie

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

Judged:

i have it sis
Peachie

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

Judged:

yikes.........poor neighbor
Peachie

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

Judged:

probably connected by clothesline and duct tape
Peachie

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

Judged:

Jade cannot sleep until she has judge every post.

“Always wear your makeup!”

Since: Jul 12

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

Judged:

Will God punish those supporting a moron with 250 million in stolen money while 95% of Americans will never have one million and cannot relate to someone who wants to give the wealthy more tax cuts and increase taxes on the poor?

http://ca.news.yahoo.com/storm-system-could-s...

Send in the TWISTERS LMAO

The news that convention will be stormy while the Democratic Convention will be of all the great work President Obama has done and the promises kept only half way through his Presidency.

He promises to protect the homeland unlike Bush, end the illegal war in Iraq at three billion a week unlike Bush, provide universal health care to all Americans which he got passed and now sealed in the USSC, he got Bin Ladin in two years while Bush spent eight and never did it lol, Obama prevented a Great Depression and the economy is in better condition today than it was when he took office just after a huge stock market crash. Obama went on to topple more Dictators than any President since WW2, he does not have the power as President but he vocally supported the LGBT rights that will now be federal law in less than two years per NAACP. He took fewer vacations than Bush W and a hell of a lot fewer than Reagan who spent his whole time in office on a Ranch in Cali out of his mind while Nancy took ativan like candy.

Obama is ready to stop taxes on the first 250k made each year and continue to move the economy forward as soon as the Republican stop trying to destroy it to win an election they won't.

There is good and evil and be sure, the right wing Republicans are pure evil. Those like Oxy Rush rather than the moderates. Those like the troll who is not allowed to vote as a convicted felon. lmao

Trolly will spend the rest of the night playing with himself to Prince Harry pics in a closet with a candle up his arse pretending Harry is mounting him while he dresses up in his mother's wig while her body lays on the rotten couch for ten years now like in an old movie I once saw that Blanche was in lmao

Ya should have called the doctors to pick her up nutcase. Ya don't leave dead relatives on a sofa pretending they are still alive just because you have no one to talk to and then stealing the wig off of her to dress up and then throw it back on a Halloween clown.

BTW, there is no such thing as a post too long because one can only use a certain amount of characters in a post you idiot lol This post still has over 1500 left.

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

Judged:

btw, that run from dimes to where Sprint went was fun! Same with CLWR this year. Some of us made a fortune trading those as well as BRCD.

I have a whole list ready to go when Wall Street Republicans lower the markets in September in attempt to make it look like Obama did it. I will race in to buy through November and dump them on ya in winter when prices are up hundreds of percentage points lmao

My only long terms are the metals, energy, mineral mines and some BANKS and you can add the metals, mineral, mines into one area, energy close by THEN the banks that crashed from Bush but will recover thousands of percentage points the next two to three years. There is one metal that will go up huge when the economy is fully recovered because everything is needed from it like cars, planes, buildings, computers and much more. Those areas pick up and the stocks fly. Ya buy now and sell later when everyone is getting greedy buying and forming a bubble. What is down this year will be up next year and what is up this year is down next other than a few major companies like Apple, IBM etc.......

Have to make a hundred million next year! Trolly can live on his 300 SSI check for moronic disorder.

Damn robot gives robots a bad name. The one from Lost in Space was at least cute and smart. This thing on here is worse than a garbage can from 1975 filled with radiation and rotten eggs mixed in with Blanche's old lipstick.

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

Judged:

My stud hubby PMs me but not likely to post much here. Besides, my stud NE is right here next to me with his laptop. I notice something damp on him too that needs tending to soon.

When our bodies cum together; it's Heavenly. We fit so perfectly together. Everything fits in just as it should and we know how to time things to the second too. Ya hear that Blanche? LOL
Peachie

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

Judged:

long winded yet has nothing to say blah blah blah

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

Judged:

Time to go. I have to be up at 7am for my workout and run so I can get back, shower and get to work in the markets. One muscle type situation is hard right now. It looks like a muscle NE lol It's only 8.5, fat juicy and uncut. Pure boyish sausage. Swedish Sausage in fact.

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

Judged:

I think Roots is on this week so I will be busy watching that. It will be a made for TV series where the north picks up the slaves after they capture each other to sell off and then the north brings them to the States and sells them for a profit to the south. A war breaks out in the movie and I want to see which side wins lmao Damn Republicans started that too!

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

Judged:

Do the six million fanatical voters really think abortion can be made illegal and stopped? 140 million voters and this six million Oxy Rush nuts believe everything that drug addict fat cow says.

First of all; Republicans get abortions MORE than Democrats and that has been scientifically proven in two ways. A study was conducted for six years with teens. Fanatical Christians giving a promise not to have sex before married (like that works not testing the car out) and the secular group of teens that would not give any such pledge. Since there are more normal kids, they only took a sample of the secular about 1000 kids to match up with the minority fanatic kids brainwashed by insane parents. Those who gave the pledge had more teen pregnancy and abortion rates than the secular group because the secular group used safe sex like birth control and condoms!

Furthermore; uptight Republican adults are more likely to have abortions than Democrats because Republicans are less educated than Democrats as a voting crowd! The more educated, the more safe sex used. That simple.

As for making abortion illegal, it is unconstitutional, no way to enforce it and it does not work. Do they think they can round pregnant women up and force them to give birth? LOL Do they know when abortion was illegal, there were more abortions taking place by percentage than today? Less education and more abortions in back side roads and trips to Mexico and Canada for those with money.

You cannot force a woman to go against her free will with her body so get over it, get the FK out of the bedroom and sexual organs of people. You are clueless about sex, sexually uptight freaks and you will never know what an orgy is so move to Iran lol Missionary position? GET REAL!

I got caught doing it once when I was 16 when overcome by those lusty urges a boy gets when my neighbor walked in on us. Being the polite and boyish person I am, I tried to play it cool and instead of panicking, I waved politely over the shoulders of my BF with my feet. It turns out my ex has kids but that is another story. He was 22 and I was 16 and if I walk by a man wearing that same cologne, it brings back the romantic feelings today. He was sooooo hot and soooo good in bed and on the kitchen counters too.

The right wing is so sick it gets abortions, demands others don't and then throws a fit because Evolution creates gay people who DO NOT GET ABORTIONS LMAO

That far right wing Nazi group is so screwed up it's funny. FAUX news still on? It is only a news station if it has mostly news at prime time and not politics and it used to run politics in non election years and if they are pushing for someone, that someone will lose every time because of the baggers. Palin baggers drinking vodka and tea from Russia.

I'd like to make this post longer if I could but still over a thousand left to go. 1103 to go in fact.

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

Judged:

Peachie wrote:
STFU. You have spent days on this thread so STFU and learn how to read.
Peaches Has A Dique

Tempe, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

Judged:

Peachie wrote:
What? LOL,As opposed to your psycho bull shyte unintelligent babble! Again,how about you STFU and keep that big mouth shut A-hole,you may learn something if that's possible with a retarded I.Q. like yours! LOL
GoDZiLLa

Tokyo, Japan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2012

Judged:

BlondePrince wrote:
Do the six million fanatical voters really think abortion can be made illegal and stopped? 140 million voters and this six million Oxy Rush nuts believe everything that drug addict fat cow says.
First of all; Republicans get abortions MORE than Democrats and that has been scientifically proven in two ways. A study was conducted for six years with teens. Fanatical Christians giving a promise not to have sex before married (like that works not testing the car out) and the secular group of teens that would not give any such pledge. Since there are more normal kids, they only took a sample of the secular about 1000 kids to match up with the minority fanatic kids brainwashed by insane parents. Those who gave the pledge had more teen pregnancy and abortion rates than the secular group because the secular group used safe sex like birth control and condoms!
Furthermore; uptight Republican adults are more likely to have abortions than Democrats because Republicans are less educated than Democrats as a voting crowd! The more educated, the more safe sex used. That simple.
As for making abortion illegal, it is unconstitutional, no way to enforce it and it does not work. Do they think they can round pregnant women up and force them to give birth? LOL Do they know when abortion was illegal, there were more abortions taking place by percentage than today? Less education and more abortions in back side roads and trips to Mexico and Canada for those with money.
You cannot force a woman to go against her free will with her body so get over it, get the FK out of the bedroom and sexual organs of people. You are clueless about sex, sexually uptight freaks and you will never know what an orgy is so move to Iran lol Missionary position? GET REAL!
I got caught doing it once when I was 16 when overcome by those lusty urges a boy gets when my neighbor walked in on us. Being the polite and boyish person I am, I tried to play it cool and instead of panicking, I waved politely over the shoulders of my BF with my feet. It turns out my ex has kids but that is another story. He was 22 and I was 16 and if I walk by a man wearing that same cologne, it brings back the romantic feelings today. He was sooooo hot and soooo good in bed and on the kitchen counters too.
The right wing is so sick it gets abortions, demands others don't and then throws a fit because Evolution creates gay people who DO NOT GET ABORTIONS LMAO
That far right wing Nazi group is so screwed up it's funny. FAUX news still on? It is only a news station if it has mostly news at prime time and not politics and it used to run politics in non election years and if they are pushing for someone, that someone will lose every time because of the baggers. Palin baggers drinking vodka and tea from Russia.
I'd like to make this post longer if I could but still over a thousand left to go. 1103 to go in fact.
Lotta hot air!
GoDZiLLa

Tokyo, Japan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2012

Judged:

Peaches Has A Dique wrote:
<quoted text>
What? LOL,As opposed to your psycho bull shyte unintelligent babble! Again,how about you STFU and keep that big mouth shut A-hole,you may learn something if that's possible with a retarded I.Q. like yours! LOL
Take your own advice!
Kaminoikari

Tokyo, Japan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2012

Judged:

Have you begun your repentance yet?

Since: Sep 10

Yunited States, North America

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2012

Judged:

Why would I ever need to repent for anything?
Kaminoikari wrote:
Have you begun your repentance yet?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••