San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

Judged:

Jade if you can hear me i would like to make a announcement if you post i will never ever mention Bubbles again never! You can trust me, we go way back
Chico

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

Judged:

GreyPrincess sitting in a diaper upon a rickety wheelchair riddled with diseases steadily dwindling away knowing any second could be his last....
Chico

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

Judged:

Bubblicious ......????
Bartholomew

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

Judged:

I wouldn't mind hanging out, having a few cold ones and shootin' the sh!t with NE Jade - he's just that neat of a gay.
Flippy

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

Judged:

LGBT's, We Are Getting Ready To Be Blindsided!! < hypervisionary > 08/20 07:39:32

Hey every one in the LGBT community, the right is getting geared up with force to shut down gay bars, bath houses, gay bath clubs,
We have better get ativated and stand up in full force, and get serious. "THEY" have blinded us with silly LIMELIGHT stuff like coexing us to picket Ckick Fil A outlets
Hey every single activist, we better wake up! NIXON is getting ready to BAN the LGBT flag, Make it a misdemeaner to display in public,(public view, this will mean , business, stores, were ever) Make St Louis take down the Grove sign, they say it attracts homosexuality! Shut down gay bars and gay bath clubs!! They are getting reved up for this in Illinois too. To close down the strip clubs, too, every thing!!

who the hell does that sound like?
Rizzo Chico

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

Judged:

empty closet wrote:
The World’s Oldest Joke
So God says to Adam “Tell me if you’ve heard this one”.
“A man, a women, and snake are sitting under an apple tree”.
*bar stool second oldest joke
*Chico 3rd oldest joke.

Chico walks into a bar.
The bartender says "Get the f*ck out."
Clyde

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

Judged:

Brunette Queen wrote:
I wonder who's repeatedly judging posts over and over again, only a Total gaytard loser would waste their time in that endeavor?!?!
That would be Bill Of Rights, aka $3 Bill - THE BIGGEST LOSER ON TOPIX !!!
Olive Lipstick

Cummington, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

Judged:

Clyde wrote:
<quoted text>
$3 Bill and Jade are paid $3 an hour by topix. I think Jade is worth much more than that and I wanna file a complaint.
Frank Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

Judged:

Clyde wrote:
<quoted text>
I heard Bill stepped in front of a downtown Livermore bus, ending it all. I hope it is a rumor because Bill is real neat. And I laugh when I read his dopey posts. And when he rates each post 10 times, good if you're gay bad if you're straight.

Someone is rating posts over and over again like Bill tonight. I bet it's Bill and it is just a rumor that he got run over by a bus.

Hi Bill! Rate my post real good. "K"?

YUK!YUK!YUK! Bill.
Orange Lipstick

Cummington, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

Judged:

You can thank Zionist Follywood homo's too for brainwashing parents into thinking that scantilly dressing young children is normal too.

“Times are changing!”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

Judged:

Time to break up this grey-box comma! I see some delusional freak has changed his stained dipstick color! Now, carry on, lonely troll.....post away. We all just scroll past anything until the last page.*hint-hint* Pages of your shit/crap/whack-a-doodle isn't even noticed. Slow the sock puppet postings down, you with no life!
Orange Lipstick

Cummington, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

Judged:

Only a mentally deranged homosexual would carve their stomach and claim to have been bound and gagged by a group of men. As I said.
You people are sexually insane!
Take the judge with you.
Peaches

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

Judged:

I can't find my orange lipstick.
Peachie

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

Judged:

i have it sis
Peachie

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

Judged:

yikes.........poor neighbor
Peachie

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

Judged:

probably connected by clothesline and duct tape
Peachie

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

Judged:

Jade cannot sleep until she has judge every post.

“Always wear your makeup!”

Since: Jul 12

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

Judged:

Will God punish those supporting a moron with 250 million in stolen money while 95% of Americans will never have one million and cannot relate to someone who wants to give the wealthy more tax cuts and increase taxes on the poor?

http://ca.news.yahoo.com/storm-system-could-s...

Send in the TWISTERS LMAO

The news that convention will be stormy while the Democratic Convention will be of all the great work President Obama has done and the promises kept only half way through his Presidency.

He promises to protect the homeland unlike Bush, end the illegal war in Iraq at three billion a week unlike Bush, provide universal health care to all Americans which he got passed and now sealed in the USSC, he got Bin Ladin in two years while Bush spent eight and never did it lol, Obama prevented a Great Depression and the economy is in better condition today than it was when he took office just after a huge stock market crash. Obama went on to topple more Dictators than any President since WW2, he does not have the power as President but he vocally supported the LGBT rights that will now be federal law in less than two years per NAACP. He took fewer vacations than Bush W and a hell of a lot fewer than Reagan who spent his whole time in office on a Ranch in Cali out of his mind while Nancy took ativan like candy.

Obama is ready to stop taxes on the first 250k made each year and continue to move the economy forward as soon as the Republican stop trying to destroy it to win an election they won't.

There is good and evil and be sure, the right wing Republicans are pure evil. Those like Oxy Rush rather than the moderates. Those like the troll who is not allowed to vote as a convicted felon. lmao

Trolly will spend the rest of the night playing with himself to Prince Harry pics in a closet with a candle up his arse pretending Harry is mounting him while he dresses up in his mother's wig while her body lays on the rotten couch for ten years now like in an old movie I once saw that Blanche was in lmao

Ya should have called the doctors to pick her up nutcase. Ya don't leave dead relatives on a sofa pretending they are still alive just because you have no one to talk to and then stealing the wig off of her to dress up and then throw it back on a Halloween clown.

BTW, there is no such thing as a post too long because one can only use a certain amount of characters in a post you idiot lol This post still has over 1500 left.

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

Judged:

btw, that run from dimes to where Sprint went was fun! Same with CLWR this year. Some of us made a fortune trading those as well as BRCD.

I have a whole list ready to go when Wall Street Republicans lower the markets in September in attempt to make it look like Obama did it. I will race in to buy through November and dump them on ya in winter when prices are up hundreds of percentage points lmao

My only long terms are the metals, energy, mineral mines and some BANKS and you can add the metals, mineral, mines into one area, energy close by THEN the banks that crashed from Bush but will recover thousands of percentage points the next two to three years. There is one metal that will go up huge when the economy is fully recovered because everything is needed from it like cars, planes, buildings, computers and much more. Those areas pick up and the stocks fly. Ya buy now and sell later when everyone is getting greedy buying and forming a bubble. What is down this year will be up next year and what is up this year is down next other than a few major companies like Apple, IBM etc.......

Have to make a hundred million next year! Trolly can live on his 300 SSI check for moronic disorder.

Damn robot gives robots a bad name. The one from Lost in Space was at least cute and smart. This thing on here is worse than a garbage can from 1975 filled with radiation and rotten eggs mixed in with Blanche's old lipstick.

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

Judged:

My stud hubby PMs me but not likely to post much here. Besides, my stud NE is right here next to me with his laptop. I notice something damp on him too that needs tending to soon.

When our bodies cum together; it's Heavenly. We fit so perfectly together. Everything fits in just as it should and we know how to time things to the second too. Ya hear that Blanche? LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 42,821 - 42,840 of67,003
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••