Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2012

Judged:

Bill Of Rights wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I have to tell you better to be called Bubbles that to actually be a living piece of human excrement like you! Hey,isn't it time for you to once again eat shyte and die,so the world can be a better place? LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
Funny how the only one to call me "Bubbles" is a supposed straight man! Can we all see a man crush here? LOL
Ripley
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2012

Judged:

I heard Golem died from AIDS !!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

“I'm walkin' here!”

Since: May 12

New York, New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2012

Judged:

Bill Of Rights wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I have to tell you better to be called Bubbles that to actually be a living piece of human excrement like you! Hey,isn't it time for you to once again eat shyte and die,so the world can be a better place? LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
Behind your back, I've seen 'em laughin' at you, fella.

“Always wear your makeup!”

Since: Jul 12

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2012

Judged:

GodSmacked wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes it explains it very clearly. How have you been BlondePrince?
You know me, jet-setting and jogging each morning lol I'm okay.

Seriously, how are you doing?

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2012

Judged:

Ripley wrote:
I heard Golem died from AIDS !!!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
If you would take your meds, you would stop hearing voices.

No one can help an old nutcase if the fool won't bother to take his haldol.

There's an old saying down in TX or maybe it's at the Choo Choo. Fool me once shame on, fool me twice shame on shame on nutcases.

“Times are changing!”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2012

Judged:

BlondePrince wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey sweetie! I'm at break right now. Hope things are going good for you! Where the hell did the summer go? I'll get a private out to you over the weekend. This first week back at work has been exhausting!

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2012

Judged:

NE Jade wrote:
<quoted text>Hey sweetie! I'm at break right now. Hope things are going good for you! Where the hell did the summer go? I'll get a private out to you over the weekend. This first week back at work has been exhausting!
Yummy. Private time with my NE private Dancer.

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2012

Judged:

From your wonderful President Bush in his own words:

"We spent a lot of time talking about Africa, as we should. Africa is a nation that suffers from incredible disease." --Gothenburg, Sweden, June 14, 2001

"You teach a child to read, and he or her will be able to pass a literacy test." -Townsend, Tenn., Feb. 21, 2001

"You know, one of the hardest parts of my job is to connect Iraq to the war on terror." --interview with CBS News' Katie Couric, Sept. 6, 2006

"I know how hard it is for you to put food on your family." --Greater Nashua, N.H., Chamber of Commerce, Jan. 27, 2000

"Do you have blacks, too?" --to Brazilian President Fernando Cardoso, Washington, D.C., Nov. 8, 2001

"I know the human being and fish can coexist peacefully." --Saginaw, Mich., Sept. 29, 2000

"The most important thing is for us to find Osama bin Laden. It is our number one priority and we will not rest until we find him.--Washington, D.C., Sept. 13, 2001

"I don't know where bin Laden is. I have no idea and really don't care. It's not that important. It's not our priority." --Washington, D.C., March 13, 2002

"I'll be long gone before some smart person ever figures out what happened inside this Oval Office." --Washington, D.C., May 12, 2008

"Rarely is the question asked: Is our children learning?" --Florence, South Carolina, Jan. 11, 2000

"If this were a dictatorship, it'd be a heck of a lot easier, just so long as I'm the dictator." --Washington, D.C., Dec. 19, 2000

"Too many good docs are getting out of the business. Too many OB-GYNs aren't able to practice their love with women all across this country." --Poplar Bluff, Mo., Sept. 6, 2004

"There's an old saying in Tennessee -- I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee -- that says, fool me once, shame on --shame on you. Fool me -- you can't get fooled again." --Nashville, Tenn., Sept. 17, 2002

All true lmao

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2012

Judged:

Africa is a nation? LMAO

I can see Russia from my house. Palin

I paid 13% in taxes on 250 million but I don't have to tell the IRS. Romney

Where do these idiots come from? Grand theft of money is how Romney got it. He did not get it through a Family Trust or work. He stole it. He's a Mormon for the love of Gawd. Wait until the right wing sees the voting record of Ryan. They will flip out. He wants to put farmers out of business.

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2012

Judged:

NE Jade wrote:
<quoted text>Hey sweetie! I'm at break right now. Hope things are going good for you! Where the hell did the summer go? I'll get a private out to you over the weekend. This first week back at work has been exhausting!
Baby doll. Private time with you would relax you. I know I can relax the NE. You would not be tired then. You would wake up with energy and ready to go again for more relaxation lol

Speaking of energy. I need a red bull or something. How bouts morphine and red bull? I think I will do both right now.
Nipsy
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2012

Judged:

Does anybody bother to read any of the dunce's asinine blather?

I know I sure as hell don't!

Since: Sep 10

Yunited States, North America

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2012

Judged:

BlondePrince wrote:
<quoted text>
I am doing very well,out and about traveling. Hope all is well with you.

Since: Sep 10

Yunited States, North America

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2012

Judged:

Jerry wrote:
<quoted text>Two long too read!!!
Your loss the posts are packed with information.
TheTroll Stopper
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2012

Jerry wrote:
<quoted text>Two long too read!!!
Dude, learn to spell.
Brown Lipstick
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2012

Judged:

Garland wrote:
<quoted text>What's with the pic of 2 dudes embracing, are you gay or something?
Jade is one of those homosexual siamese twins. One is of very strong stature to win an argument with a pair of such infantile misfit boys. I wonder if they'll remove me from the thread today like last night for not posting profanity or NOT threatening to kill someone which seems to happen to me here on a daily basis.

If anyone is interested, Cranwell Resort in Lenox, Massachusetts is having a seminar on the 21st about zionism in America today. The add for this seminar came out in the weekly adds that come in the mail in 'Beserk'shire county. It's nice to see the word is getting out around here.
Know your enemy.
There will come a day.
Ludwig
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2012

Judged:

GodSmacked wrote:
<quoted text>
Your loss the posts are packed with information.
I agree they're packed with useless information, better described as asinine blather.
Ludwig
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2012

Judged:

GodSmacked wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh you're pushing your shopping cart to the mission huh.
R ONE

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2012

Judged:

BlondePrince wrote:
<quoted text>
Baby doll. Private time with you would relax you. I know I can relax the NE. You would not be tired then. You would wake up with energy and ready to go again for more relaxation lol
Speaking of energy. I need a red bull or something. How bouts morphine and red bull? I think I will do both right now.
yeah good ideal do a big bump of morphine....
and he claims to go jogging everyday tsk tsk...
old broke down diseased piece of sheeit loser
R ONE

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2012

Judged:

GodSmacked wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice the nursing home take some of the residents on little excursions. Did you go to the petting zoo?
Get a snow cone?
Chico

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2012

Judged:

what has happen to this thread? it use to be fun loaded with homosexuals. where have they all gone to? sizzling in the fiery pits of hell? why would anyone consciously
choose to go to hell? why? does anyone know why?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 42,661 - 42,680 of66,945
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••