“Always wear your makeup!”

Since: Jul 12

Syracuse, NY

#64477 Aug 17, 2012
Maurice wrote:
Hey is there a BIG PARTY going on in here tonight?
Anybody know?
Yeah, there is a party going on tonight and one on Saturday too. The problem for you that you will not be at one. You will spend your time here Maurice Frency lol

Judged:

10

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Chico

San Jose, CA

#64478 Aug 17, 2012
_Chartreuse_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeh, I know! ur don't need to tell me about the favoriteism of mods.
To be fair, like, ur did post something disgusting about the color brown & homosexuals+childeren+shyte. Aint really 3 things that should be in the same paragraph.
Exactly what he said X 10

Judged:

10

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Von Baron

Czech Republic

#64479 Aug 17, 2012
only a sick pedophile homosexual would object
homosexuals+childeren+shyte in the same paragraph.

Judged:

10

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Henderson

Anonymous Proxy

#64482 Aug 17, 2012
Harold wrote:
Why do homosexuals do each other up he butt, anybody know?
According to $3 Bill and his gay lover Rose_NoHo, straight guys do each other up the butt more than queers!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Judged:

10

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Equality marches on! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#64485 Aug 17, 2012
Say good-bye, Shitforlips. LOL!! Kiss your fat momma goodnight!

Judged:

10

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“goodbye topix”

Since: Jun 12

Im not here

#64487 Aug 17, 2012
Black Lipstick wrote:
<quoted text>
FYI I never said anything about shyte you did. What you're doing like any good liberal is taking things out of context to fit your own fetishes and perversions. Believe it or not there is such a thing as brown lipstick. It is you and many other homosexuals that go as far to suggest eating and playing with feces. Something many homosexuals do during every sexual encounter.
Get help.
Maybe u didn't use the word directly, but u said it so that it meant, like what u've said now, about gays + feces.
I don't have fetishes and perversions, sick! Look to ur other "straight" posters whose always talking about stuff like that!

Judged:

11

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Absinthe

Frome, UK

#64488 Aug 17, 2012
Posts 64483 & 64486 were mine & they got "shadowed".
I get the first 1, maybe it was taken wrong, MAYBE was taken for being sarcastic. The 2nd 1 was a reply to the 1st, explaining. I wonder why Topix keeps "shadow zapping" my posts. Sos, I'm trying it this way.
I was replying to "Kik-wire", asking if he got my apolgy, trying to apologise. I trolled him ages ago, like, and was apologiseing for that. Now I'll have to sign back it to see if this post shows. Ridiculos!

Judged:

10

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“goodbye topix”

Since: Jun 12

Im not here

#64489 Aug 17, 2012
Woulda look at that in a bath in the uk.
Ha it worked, sorta, had it for coming up someplace else in Europe, but still...
now is this gonna shadow, I'm getting suspicios!

Anyhow, laters!

Judged:

10

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
The Real Bill Of Rights

Tempe, AZ

#64490 Aug 17, 2012
Henderson wrote:
<quoted text>
According to $3 Bill and his gay lover Rose_NoHo, straight guys do each other up the butt more than queers!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Well admit that it is in FACT the truth and the LORD shall set you free! We can't help it if you enjoy doing yur mama up da butt every night! But hey that's what US heterosexuals do and like I said in even greater numbers than gays! You can lie away all you want but the truth is the truth is the truth Mr. Human POS! All you got is denial,denial,denial and continuing lie's and that doesn't equal the TRUTH now does it? So carry on cock roach! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Heterosexuals and anal sex! ;)
nymag.com/nightlife/mating/25988/

And.......You lying sac O shyte,more heterosexuals and anal sex! LOLOLOL,You do the numbers!

http://sexuality.about.com/od/sexinformation/...

Judged:

10

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Equality marches on! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#64491 Aug 17, 2012
Absinthe wrote:
And now you have experienced the force of sanity! Enjoy the thread...and don't Fruck with the rest of us.

Judged:

10

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Brown Lipstick

Greenfield, MA

#64492 Aug 17, 2012
NE Jade wrote:
Say good-bye, Shitforlips. LOL!! Kiss your fat momma goodnight!
Buh-Bye bubble butt. See ya tomorrow! Oh wait you won't. Goin to the track up in Saratoga.
See ya Sunday.

Judged:

10

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Brown Lipstick

Greenfield, MA

#64493 Aug 17, 2012
Oh Jade...... You mean ol gay thing you. Feverishly pumping your butter fists on my chest in tears. There there my wittle wittle man.
Nighty night.

Judged:

10

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Brown Lipstick

Greenfield, MA

#64494 Aug 17, 2012
Harold wrote:
Why do homosexuals do each other up he butt, anybody know?
That's how they make a corndog.

Judged:

10

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“goodbye topix”

Since: Jun 12

Im not here

#64495 Aug 17, 2012
NE Jade wrote:
<quoted text>And now you have experienced the force of sanity! Enjoy the thread...and don't Fruck with the rest of us.
Yeh, getting trolled since the weekend, still am! just been called a "shithead". I wonder was I ever that bad??? I guess I was worse. It's not so fantastic being on the receiveing end of it. Even made a sock to defend myself with, ha and that, like I said yesterday, didn't make 1 day!
Yeh, so I'm "reformed". Just gotta get Topix to stop "randomly" blanking my posts!

Judged:

10

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Equality marches on! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#64496 Aug 17, 2012
_Chartreuse_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe u didn't use the word directly, but u said it so that it meant, like what u've said now, about gays + feces.
I don't have fetishes and perversions, sick! Look to ur other "straight" posters whose always talking about stuff like that!
You have to understand that the idiot is a sexually repressed, but evidently, very happily married man, posting on the gay threads.*snicker*

Judged:

10

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Absinthe

Frome, UK

#64497 Aug 17, 2012
NE Jade wrote:
<quoted text>You have to understand that the idiot is a sexually repressed, but evidently, very happily married man, posting on the gay threads.*snicker*
Yeh, starting to "understand" that 2 well! the whole "sexual repressed" sheet. Been there! trolled that!
Ack, I'm not signed in
ah well, I wonder where in the world I'll be this post.

Judged:

10

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“I'm walkin' here!”

Since: May 12

New York, New York

#64498 Aug 17, 2012
The Real Bill Of Rights wrote:
<quoted text>
Well admit that it is in FACT the truth and the LORD shall set you free! We can't help it if you enjoy doing yur mama up da butt every night! But hey that's what US heterosexuals do and like I said in even greater numbers than gays! You can lie away all you want but the truth is the truth is the truth Mr. Human POS! All you got is denial,denial,denial and continuing lie's and that doesn't equal the TRUTH now does it? So carry on cock roach! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
Heterosexuals and anal sex! ;)
nymag.com/nightlife/mating/25988/
And.......You lying sac O shyte,more heterosexuals and anal sex! LOLOLOL,You do the numbers!
http://sexuality.about.com/od/sexinformation/...
Then how come you ain't scored once, the whole time you've been in New York?

Judged:

10

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Lonny

Netherlands

#64499 Aug 17, 2012
Enrico Salvatore Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Then how come you ain't scored once, the whole time you've been in New York?
Bill has scored thousands of times in the men's toilet at the Port Authority bus station. He has a stall with his name ($3 Bill) on it.

Judged:

10

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Equality marches on! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#64500 Aug 17, 2012
Lonny wrote:
<quoted text>
I suck cock
Wow...

Judged:

10

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“The Topix Legend of "GS"!”

Since: Sep 10

Yunited States, North America

#64501 Aug 17, 2012
NE Jade wrote:
<quoted text> Wow...
LOL!

Judged:

10

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gay-rights activist charged with sex abuse was ... 8 min barefoot2626 20
Homosexuality and the Bible (Aug '11) 12 min DeborahAllen 26,030
Next gay marriage fight: religious exemptions 18 min Pietro Armando 3,581
Same-sex marriage is just the beginning 21 min Rainbow Kid 15
Is Vladimir Putin Another Adolf Hitler? 47 min FILTHY RUSSIAN LIARS 2,758
Anti-gay Tenn. billboard stirs religion debate 1 hr barry 2,460
Elton John Founds Frankie Knuckles HIV Fund (Apr '14) 1 hr knuckles deep goa... 17
US judge strikes down Arkansas' gay marriage ba... 2 hr WeTheSheeple 43
Is Polygamy the Next Gay Marriage? 2 hr Frankie Rizzo 3,975
Homosexuality 'promotes bonding' 2 hr Mitt s Airtight D... 57
Gay brains similar to opposite-sex straight brains 7 hr Obvious 29

Gay/Lesbian People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE