Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2012

Judged:

i cannot stop laughing ROTFLMAO@U

3 dollar queer Butt Boy Bill is in a frenzy
frothing at the bit don't know what to do ring ring ring for the nurse my my diaper is full three dayz ago

LMAO
sir

Czech Republic

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2012

Judged:

opps boi

Since: Sep 09

Hollywood, CA.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2012

Judged:

HOLY SMOKES wrote:
Not a single filthy gay pig has posted in over 15 hours!
You're doing a bang up job BIG TEX!
You have darling

... the rest of us aint filthy pigs.. ya PIG!

maybe ya better put Big tex to rest before someone else does!
He seem s to be slackin and letting you post under numerous sockpuppets..

Hollywood, CA.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2012

Judged:

Wow!!! only 1 single anonymous closet gay filthy pig fucktard has been posting here under numerous unregistered accounts!!

He gives us respectable & clean gays a bad image..

Hollywood, CA.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2012

Judged:

sir wrote:
i cannot stop laughing ROTFLMAO@

LMAO
that's what mental disorders does.. maybe you should take more medication or have them pull the plug!!!! TEEE HEEE!!!!

yer wasting alot of electricity on the health care system..

Hollywood, CA.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2012

Judged:

Oh well enough of making r1 look like an idiot (again) .. Bigger fish to fry..

Hollywood, CA.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2012

Judged:

Morris wrote:
<quoted text>
Also bear in mind that the homosexual will usually bend over and take the erect pen!s into his behind after he has had a bowel movement and did not wipe, using the feces for lubrication.
You need not broadcast your sexual or hygienic matters.
Others don;t have sex like you.
Godzilla

Tokyo, Japan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2012

Judged:

Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind 1 Corinthians 6:9
Bill Of Rights

Tempe, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2012

Judged:

Medium Tex wrote:
<quoted text>Are you one of them hygienic queer that wipes the fecal matter off their azz before they get buttfcked?
Is that what you said to yur mama last night? Didn't you tell her to use some handi wipes before you slipped it in her from behind? LOL,I mean Jesus H. Titty F-ing Christ,I make her clean her bungholio before I slip it in her from the rear every time or I tell her NO squealing for you tonight unless you do! Didn't you know the vast majority of humans performing anal sex are US heterosexuals? OH but you say it's different if US heteros get poo on our dicccs as opposed to gays? What difference,I'll tells ya,NO difference? Hypocrisy at it's finest! Dismissed retard! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Hollywood, CA.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2012

Judged:

Godzilla wrote:
Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind 1 Corinthians 6:9
KNOW YE THIS.... YER A FUCKTARD! LMAO!!!
Godzilla

Tokyo, Japan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2012

Judged:

If thou wilt return, O Israel, saith the LORD, return unto me: and if thou wilt put away thine abominations out of my sight, then shalt thou not remove. Jeremiah 4:11
Godzilla

Tokyo, Japan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2012

Judged:

Medium Tex wrote:
<quoted text>NOR HOMOQUEERS!!!
Yep, "abusers of themselves with mankind"
Godzilla

Tokyo, Japan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2012

Judged:

THE OLD BORNGAY wrote:
<quoted text>
KNOW YE THIS.... YER A FUCKTARD! LMAO!!!
Remember, I pray thee, who ever perished, being innocent? or where were the righteous cut off?
Godzilla

Tokyo, Japan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2012

Judged:

Jeremiah 25:15 For thus saith the LORD God of Israel unto me; Take the wine cup of this fury at my hand, and cause all the nations, to whom I send thee, to drink it. 16 And they shall drink, and be moved, and be mad, because of the sword that I will send among them.

“Your religion is NOT in charge”

Since: Nov 11

Columbus

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2012

Judged:

Hey "Big Tex," aka "Big Boss Man," aka "a 14 year old nerd in his mommy's basement"

There seems to be an oversight... I'm a straight supporter of glbt rights and ssm... but it has been suggested that I'm "not important enough" to be banned. How do I fix this? How many more of you evolutionary throwbacks must I verbally smack down to be "important?"

Impatiently awaiting one of your coveted "bans."

XD
Bill Of Rights

Tempe, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2012

Judged:

Godzilla wrote:
Jeremiah 25:15 For thus saith the LORD God of Israel unto me; Take the wine cup of this fury at my hand, and cause all the nations, to whom I send thee, to drink it. 16 And they shall drink, and be moved, and be mad, because of the sword that I will send among them.
You idiots Christians??? Brahahahahahahaha.....What you are is Blasphemers and heretics! LOL,You are about as far as a Christian can get when it comes to following what your Jesus taught! Where is love the sinner,hate the sin? Where is Judge not lest ye be judged? How about let he who is without sin,cast the first stone? All these biblical laws that you break are far worse violations of your gods teachings than someone who is simply gay! You phony's are not Christians in any way shape or form! And if you truly believe in Jesus,how do you think he would feel if he read all your collective hateful posts? It is YOU who should be the one's worried about your judgement day and it will be you who will be the one's burning in your own personal hell! Christians??? Brahahahahahahahahahahah,Yeah right whatever you say!

“Your religion is NOT in charge”

Since: Nov 11

Columbus

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2012

Judged:

@Bill Of Rights,

It's all part of the transparent game plan of justifying their actions with valid SOUNDING arguments:

"Homosexuality is against God"
"Gays are also pedophiles"
"Gays spread AIDS"

Every person with an education knows their arguments are utter rubbish, but those arguments sound a whole lot better than the truth - "We want it to remain okay to bully people different than us."
Bill Of Rights

Tempe, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2012

Judged:

Nytebreid wrote:
@Bill Of Rights,
It's all part of the transparent game plan of justifying their actions with valid SOUNDING arguments:
"Homosexuality is against God"
"Gays are also pedophiles"
"Gays spread AIDS"
Every person with an education knows their arguments are utter rubbish, but those arguments sound a whole lot better than the truth - "We want it to remain okay to bully people different than us."
How so very true my friend,ridiculous isn't it? I'm in the same boat as you are being that I'm a 61 year old straight guy who simply because I support the Constitution and marriage equality I'm automatically gay! LOL,And I'm sure that's what you run into all the time also? All one can do is speak the truth and point out exactly what hypocritical phoneys they are and the complete idiocy of every thing they post! I guess the old adage is true that psychologically unbalanced people are always the last to know just how sick they are! But the funniest thing to me is they claim to be Christians,and speaking for myself I'm an atheist but I'm more of a loving caring person and more Christian like than they could ever dream! It's really very simple,the vast majority of straight people just as the vast majority of gay's are good decent,caring,empathetic people! Unfortunately they will never be included in this group being that they border on being sociopaths! Take care my friend!
Bill Of Rights

Tempe, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2012

Judged:

spangledr5895 wrote:
Old Boring Gay is the most self important gay drama queen in human history. Please quit saying Fucktard in every post, it show your own mental retardation.
LOL,Not if it's the truth fuquetard! And truer words have never been spoken! Are you a phony Christian also? Please STOP posting hate in every one of your posts fuquetard! LOLOLOL

“Can't help being fabulous”

Since: Dec 10

Sparkle <3

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2012

Judged:

Doyle wrote:
<quoted text>Do you still have your tally wacker or did you finally have it removed?
Purely because you are being incorrect; during sex reassignment surgery, it's inverted, not removed.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 41,441 - 41,460 of66,945
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

81 Users are viewing the Gay/Lesbian Forum right now

Search the Gay/Lesbian Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Couples at wedding expo hopeful for lift of Mic... 6 min All in the Family 4
Church Leaders Vow Political Backlash if Gay Ma... (Jan '13) 8 min dedbebbies 17,524
Are You Sick Of Queers "Coming Out"? (Aug '13) 11 min Frankie Rizzo 161
Hot Broncs! :: Rodeo Days in Palm Springs are f... 18 min Fundies R Mentally Eel 33
Gay marriage (Mar '13) 24 min Frankie Rizzo 39,596
Church-state separation put to the test in Ky. 27 min eJohn 32
Co-Creator of Russia's 'Homosexual Propaganda' ... 27 min Abe 12
Axe Murder and Cannibalism and Graham Crackers,... 10 hr Fa-Foxy 68
•••
•••
•••
•••