Japan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2012

Judged:

If thou wilt return, O Israel, saith the LORD, return unto me: and if thou wilt put away thine abominations out of my sight, then shalt thou not remove. Jeremiah 4:11
Godzilla

Japan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2012

Judged:

Medium Tex wrote:
<quoted text>NOR HOMOQUEERS!!!
Yep, "abusers of themselves with mankind"
Godzilla

Japan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2012

Judged:

THE OLD BORNGAY wrote:
<quoted text>
KNOW YE THIS.... YER A FUCKTARD! LMAO!!!
Remember, I pray thee, who ever perished, being innocent? or where were the righteous cut off?
Godzilla

Japan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2012

Judged:

Jeremiah 25:15 For thus saith the LORD God of Israel unto me; Take the wine cup of this fury at my hand, and cause all the nations, to whom I send thee, to drink it. 16 And they shall drink, and be moved, and be mad, because of the sword that I will send among them.

“Your religion is NOT in charge”

Since: Nov 11

Columbus

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2012

Judged:

Hey "Big Tex," aka "Big Boss Man," aka "a 14 year old nerd in his mommy's basement"

There seems to be an oversight... I'm a straight supporter of glbt rights and ssm... but it has been suggested that I'm "not important enough" to be banned. How do I fix this? How many more of you evolutionary throwbacks must I verbally smack down to be "important?"

Impatiently awaiting one of your coveted "bans."

XD
Bill Of Rights

Beacon, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2012

Judged:

Godzilla wrote:
Jeremiah 25:15 For thus saith the LORD God of Israel unto me; Take the wine cup of this fury at my hand, and cause all the nations, to whom I send thee, to drink it. 16 And they shall drink, and be moved, and be mad, because of the sword that I will send among them.
You idiots Christians??? Brahahahahahahaha.....What you are is Blasphemers and heretics! LOL,You are about as far as a Christian can get when it comes to following what your Jesus taught! Where is love the sinner,hate the sin? Where is Judge not lest ye be judged? How about let he who is without sin,cast the first stone? All these biblical laws that you break are far worse violations of your gods teachings than someone who is simply gay! You phony's are not Christians in any way shape or form! And if you truly believe in Jesus,how do you think he would feel if he read all your collective hateful posts? It is YOU who should be the one's worried about your judgement day and it will be you who will be the one's burning in your own personal hell! Christians??? Brahahahahahahahahahahah,Yeah right whatever you say!

“Your religion is NOT in charge”

Since: Nov 11

Columbus

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2012

Judged:

@Bill Of Rights,

It's all part of the transparent game plan of justifying their actions with valid SOUNDING arguments:

"Homosexuality is against God"
"Gays are also pedophiles"
"Gays spread AIDS"

Every person with an education knows their arguments are utter rubbish, but those arguments sound a whole lot better than the truth - "We want it to remain okay to bully people different than us."
Bill Of Rights

Beacon, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2012

Judged:

Nytebreid wrote:
@Bill Of Rights,
It's all part of the transparent game plan of justifying their actions with valid SOUNDING arguments:
"Homosexuality is against God"
"Gays are also pedophiles"
"Gays spread AIDS"
Every person with an education knows their arguments are utter rubbish, but those arguments sound a whole lot better than the truth - "We want it to remain okay to bully people different than us."
How so very true my friend,ridiculous isn't it? I'm in the same boat as you are being that I'm a 61 year old straight guy who simply because I support the Constitution and marriage equality I'm automatically gay! LOL,And I'm sure that's what you run into all the time also? All one can do is speak the truth and point out exactly what hypocritical phoneys they are and the complete idiocy of every thing they post! I guess the old adage is true that psychologically unbalanced people are always the last to know just how sick they are! But the funniest thing to me is they claim to be Christians,and speaking for myself I'm an atheist but I'm more of a loving caring person and more Christian like than they could ever dream! It's really very simple,the vast majority of straight people just as the vast majority of gay's are good decent,caring,empathetic people! Unfortunately they will never be included in this group being that they border on being sociopaths! Take care my friend!
Bill Of Rights

Beacon, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2012

Judged:

spangledr5895 wrote:
Old Boring Gay is the most self important gay drama queen in human history. Please quit saying Fucktard in every post, it show your own mental retardation.
LOL,Not if it's the truth fuquetard! And truer words have never been spoken! Are you a phony Christian also? Please STOP posting hate in every one of your posts fuquetard! LOLOLOL

“Can't help being fabulous”

Since: Dec 10

Sparkle <3

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2012

Judged:

Doyle wrote:
<quoted text>Do you still have your tally wacker or did you finally have it removed?
Purely because you are being incorrect; during sex reassignment surgery, it's inverted, not removed.

“Can't help being fabulous”

Since: Dec 10

Sparkle <3

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2012

Judged:

Imprtnrd wrote:
<quoted text>Will the rain clear for the Olympics? I bet security is in full force now. Have fun in Munich!
Aparently the security is lacking, but it's had a huge surge in recruitment recently.

As for rain, oh dear, hopefully it'll cheer up.
Von Baron

Czech Republic

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2012

Judged:

Circus in town?
How you say ahh so refreshing to see two young girls swapping gum. In my country homosexuality is taboo. Throw the homo's off cliff then burn corpse,(sometimes we skip the part of throwing off cliff)stack them up like cord wood. Ya! this is good!
LA Hetero Dude

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2012

Judged:

Kesla15 wrote:
<quoted text>
Purely because you are being incorrect; during sex reassignment surgery, it's inverted, not removed.
So, did you have your tally wacker inverted? Do they also invert the testicles?

LMFAO
Von Baron

Czech Republic

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2012

Judged:

Probably no testicles, consider such a transformation a person is mentally ill.
Only cure that 100% guarantee throw off cliff. This is good Ya!
Von Baron

Czech Republic

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2012

Judged:

Homo's like Old Born Gay skip throwing off cliff, burn the disease Ya this is good Ya!
Godzilla

Japan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2012

Judged:

Mark6:11 And whosoever shall not receive you, nor hear you, when ye depart thence, shake off the dust under your feet for a testimony against them. Verily I say unto you, It shall be more tolerable for Sodom and Gomorrha in the the day of judgment, than for that city.
grey box

Providence, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2012

Judged:

3 dollar bill sleeps all day at the nursing home for old homo's up all night harassing good and decent people, wont give up his true address scared little beitch.
Godzilla

Japan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2012

Judged:

2 Chronicles 25:4 But he slew not their children, but did as it is written in the law in the book of Moses, where the LORD commanded, saying, The fathers shall not die for the children, neither shall the children die for the fathers, but every man shall die for his own sin.

“Equality marches on! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2012

Judged:

HOLA GAY FRIENDS AND FAMILY!!
Hope everyone is having a great week and a better weekend. Just stopping in, no time to read all the sock puppet garble! Seems the hot weather is everywhere. UGH!! Thank God for water parks and swimming pools!! Catch ya all sometime next week!!
I bet some1 misses me! LOL
Godzilla

Japan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2012

Judged:

_BIG-TEX_ wrote:
*** ATTENTION QUEERS ***
I HAVE DECIDED TO OFFICIALLY BAN NE JADE FROM POSTING IN THIS THREAD!
- BIG TEX (Cafe Boss)
We appreciate all you do BIG TEX!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••