Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2012

Judged:

BlondPrincewclb wrote:
<quoted text>
R2D2 has been flushed which is YOU lmao nut. Don't end up like the hysterical troll having a nervous breakdown lmao
You trolls can sure dish it out but no ability to take it when we bring it right back at ya.
Don't post to me again or I will report you to the Homosexual Terrorism Department and have you prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law, then I will sue you in civil court!!!

LMFAO
Mr Gilmer

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2012

Judged:

Where is Bill, I wanna see a Cat Fight tonight?!?!

“I can see Russia from my house”

Since: May 10

Mullen, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2012

Judged:

Mr Gilmer wrote:
<quoted text>Don't post to me again or I will report you to the Homosexual Terrorism Department and have you prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law, then I will sue you in civil court!!!
LMFAO
NUT

No such department but if you don't want me to post to ya then don't use the LMAO deal and just say do not post to me again and then I cannot post to you or I am breaking the law other than a one time post to tell you to not do so to me etc... but your problem is you have hundreds of IDS which the other nut thinks is me with the IDS and it only works on a given ID so you would have to state it in all IDs you use and you would need a year to do that lmao

Since: Sep 10

Yunited States, North America

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2012

Judged:

BlondPrincewclb wrote:
<quoted text>
NUT
BlondPrincewclb wrote:
<quoted text>
R2D2 has been flushed which is YOU lmao nut. Don't end up like the hysterical troll having a nervous breakdown lmao
You trolls can sure dish it out but no ability to take it when we bring it right back at ya.
ROFLMAO. You seem to think every poster that posts are a troll unless they belong to your click which is very childish for a man your age.

Blondie you are the one having the nervous breakdown and you continue to attack posters with viciousness which is a violation of the law and the TOS of topix.
Mr Gilmer

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2012

Judged:

BlondPrincewclb wrote:
<quoted text>
NUT
No such department but if you don't want me to post to ya then don't use the LMAO deal and just say do not post to me again and then I cannot post to you or I am breaking the law other than a one time post to tell you to not do so to me etc... but your problem is you have hundreds of IDS which the other nut thinks is me with the IDS and it only works on a given ID so you would have to state it in all IDs you use and you would need a year to do that lmao
Don't post to me again, Jeffery, or there'll be hell to pay: court costs, imprisonment, civil suits, judgements and a banishment from the play ground you hang around in with your big bag of candy.

LMFAO

Mullen, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2012

Judged:

Mr Gilmer wrote:
<quoted text>Don't post to me again, Jeffery, or there'll be hell to pay: court costs, imprisonment, civil suits, judgements and a banishment from the play ground you hang around in with your big bag of candy.
LMFAO
After all these years R1 and your thousand IDs to my one you have never told us who Jeffery is. No one here knows a Jeffery. I have never known a person by that name. I have heard the name more from you than my entire young and sexy 27 years lmao

Oh, I forgot, I am you too R1 according to neurotic who is a disgrace to the breeder community that is of no use with cloning and sperm splicing. They served their purpose while LGBT invented nearly everything and created ALL THE ARTS.

Where is my BF Blondie. I need my blanket lol I know, I am my own BF too. That might be kind of fun if ya think about it.

Since: Sep 09

Hollywood, CA.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2012

Judged:

BlondPrincewclb wrote:
<quoted text>
After all these years R1 and your thousand IDs to my one you have never told us who Jeffery is. No one here knows a Jeffery. I have never known a person by that name. I have heard the name more from you than my entire young and sexy 27 years lmao
Oh, I forgot, I am you too R1 according to neurotic who is a disgrace to the breeder community that is of no use with cloning and sperm splicing. They served their purpose while LGBT invented nearly everything and created ALL THE ARTS.
Where is my BF Blondie. I need my blanket lol I know, I am my own BF too. That might be kind of fun if ya think about it.
LOL!!! r1 and a few others will be jumpin in shortly!!!

http://youtu.be/f6q7NI1u0lA

Hollywood, CA.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2012

Judged:

Mr Gilmer wrote:
<quoted text>Don't post to me again or I will report you to the Homosexual Terrorism Department and have you prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law, then I will sue you in civil court!!!
LMFAO
ya know where yer dept is???

Hollywood, CA.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2012

Judged:

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!

Mullen, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2012

Judged:

I see hysteria posted and stalked me again but forgot to rate its own post multiple times unless R1 is sleep on the job considering he does it too for that one to stir the pot in here.

Lions, Tiger and Bears Oh TOS LMAO F TOS. I wish topix has used its TOS years ago so my thread would not have come to this but topix moderators are worthless. I start a thread with a new attitude and got sick of the trolls again and started my no troll policy.

I am sure while I am away that every poster who shows up will be accused of being Blondie or me. I noticed in another thread I don't even post in someone got accused of being Blondie and that is paranoia at its best! lol

I suggest trolls stay away from shrinks posting.

Hollywood, CA.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2012

Judged:

GOOD NITE!!!!!!!!!!

Mullen, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2012

Judged:

Trolly want a cracker or to pull out a disabled card on here in public for extra sympathy?

Oh no, the stalker is disabled and I responded in kind to it which makes me the bad guy. See, the disabled card might work better.

If I were disabled, I'd not even bring the card out! I'd not need it. I'd take a troll on blindfolded, hands tied behind my back and legs too and still be able to type and have sex! I have a tongue.

Lions, Tiger and Bears OH TOS LOL

Mullen, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2012

Judged:

THE OLD BORNGAY wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!!! r1 and a few others will be jumpin in shortly!!!
The witch from the West jumped in today lol

Her butt went out the window too. What the hell am I doing posting to myself again Blanche? LMAO BTW, you should call me or tell Blondie to get his butt home. I need his buns for something.

“meooooow”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2012

Judged:

Mr Jeffery Gilmer wrote:
<quoted text> blah blah blah yap yap yap
LMFAO
Hey Jeffery! Cat turds are ready!

Mullen, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2012

Judged:

THE OLD BORNGAY wrote:
GOOD NITE!!!!!!!!!!
So early Blanche! This is my last night on here for a while and I might even have topix take my account down. It's no fun anymore since just all trolls and no fun jokes or anything fun these days.

Oh well, I better get a shower and my street clothes on. I have a call for the night. I just hope not some old man for two hours or I am charging overtime lmao Where are all the cute young military guys when ya need em?

Mullen, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2012

Judged:

I'm so sorry everyone for talking to myself. I am every poster and also::::

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Retro time like my days at Studio 54 in the 70s.

Mullen, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2012

Judged:

I need special protection from the trolls. They said I am young, ignorant as in low IQ lol and very paranoid too. I'm terrified! With an IQ of one my age in human years and no understanding of the laws of the land lmao and that one is the best imo if nuts knew what I do but I am scared lmao

Poor Whitney. One pipe too many.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

I can set your knees. I'm every woman. I do it naturally.

Mullen, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2012

Judged:

I forgot about that song she did a remake of. She had a great voice at one time. Perhaps the best range in female voices. She had one of the highest octave rages. High C cords were so easy for her at one time.

Karen Carpenter had a wonderful voice too and very underestimated in her time. No one can every replace those two women.

Their interval between one musical pitch and another with half and or double its frequency would have been difficult for me to keep up with on piano. I think Blanche could do it banging on the organ.

“meooooow”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2012

Judged:

BlondPrincewclb wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking of blankets, I sat beside a guy on a plane about 5 or 6 years ago, and he was holding on to his blanket. He said it was because he was scared to fly. LOL He was so cute sitting there with his blankey! He had 2 friends sitting behind us with a beautiful cat in a carrier.
RONE

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2012

Judged:

Tyler wrote:
Whatever happened to that poster from Norfolk that used to post here, I think his name was Jude or something?
Jerk Jide Jupe GAMAR MASA Turd ?????

Good Riddance ...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 33,481 - 33,500 of67,003
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••