An atrocious insult to Christianity goes up on the Internet

Full story: Examiner.com 225
If you want to put vicious, ugly people in charge of websites, I would have to say that it isn't the first time that it has been done. Full Story
Think Again

Farmville, NC

#104 Jul 4, 2012
RevKen wrote:
<quoted text>
T McCabe is citing references to stories coming out of Nigeria, George. I have read some of these accounts. So, she is not lying.
If you and McCabe have read them, then it should be easy for you to provide links for them here.

Provide the links or admit you are lying. It is a simple choice.

“Plays well with others.”

Since: Jun 07

LIVING WELL*THE BEST REVENGE

#105 Jul 4, 2012
Think Again wrote:
<quoted text>
If you and McCabe have read them, then it should be easy for you to provide links for them here.
Provide the links or admit you are lying. It is a simple choice.
Does your keyboard have the letter G-O-O-G-L-E on it? Do your own due diligence. We really need not tolerate fools or those too lazy to find out for themselves. McCabe speaks the truth.
Think Again

Farmville, NC

#106 Jul 4, 2012
Selecia Jones- JAX FL wrote:
<quoted text>Does your keyboard have the letter G-O-O-G-L-E on it? Do your own due diligence. We really need not tolerate fools or those too lazy to find out for themselves. McCabe speaks the truth.
I have googled and read about this and like George, I haven't seen the evidence.

If you tolerate McCabe, Ken and MW you are already tolerating fools.

“The Kingdom of God Begins NOW!”

Since: May 07

The Mountain Empire

#107 Jul 4, 2012
Think Again wrote:
<quoted text>
I have googled and read about this and like George, I haven't seen the evidence.
If you tolerate McCabe, Ken and MW you are already tolerating fools.
Go to Africa if you want to see evidence.

I'll wait for your return......
Think Again

Farmville, NC

#108 Jul 4, 2012
MiddleWay wrote:
<quoted text>
Go to Africa if you want to see evidence.
I'll wait for your return......
If it is happening as all of you claim and the Arch Bishop is behind it, then I am sure there would be news articles concerning this.

Please produce some links.

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#109 Jul 4, 2012
Think Again wrote:
<quoted text>
If you and McCabe have read them, then it should be easy for you to provide links for them here.
Provide the links or admit you are lying. It is a simple choice.
I'm not interested in living according to your accusations and condemnations, you bloviating sin-freak!

Educate yourself, by yourself. All of the information you need is available to you and at your fingertips. So, waste your own time reading up on Nigerian Anglicanism.

It is not The Episcopal Church.

Rev. Ken

“... truth will out.”

Since: May 08

Stratford, Connecticut.

#110 Jul 5, 2012
RevKen wrote:
All of the information you need is available to you and at your fingertips. So, waste your own time ...
... because you don't want to waste yours.
We all know the links aren't there.
George

Jacksonville, FL

#111 Jul 5, 2012
Exposed again as lying SOS.

“Ecce! Sic transit gloria mundi”

Since: Oct 10

I See New Jerusalem From Here.

#113 Jul 5, 2012
Think Again wrote:
<quoted text>
If you and McCabe have read them, then it should be easy for you to provide links for them here.
Provide the links or admit you are lying. It is a simple choice.
After you explain to us our many questions we have asked you over time to address, answer or explain problems found in the biblical texts the book you worship. Heathen!

It is wonderful and a truly beautiful thing to behold when you ask us to provide for something you that yourself never do such as providing real data to support your opinion.

Support your comments with valid external data.

“Never!” exclaimed Almost Had a Thought!“Never!”
Think Again

Farmville, NC

#115 Jul 5, 2012
T McCabe wrote:
<quoted text>
After you explain to us our many questions we have asked you over time to address, answer or explain problems found in the biblical texts the book you worship. Heathen!
You have been exposed for the liar that you are. The truth is not in you.
Think Again

Farmville, NC

#116 Jul 5, 2012
RevKen wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not interested in living according to your accusations and condemnations, you bloviating sin-freak!
Educate yourself, by yourself. All of the information you need is available to you and at your fingertips. So, waste your own time reading up on Nigerian Anglicanism.
It is not The Episcopal Church.
Rev. Ken
Another exposed liar.

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#117 Jul 6, 2012
Think Again wrote:
<quoted text>
Another exposed liar.
LOL!!!....
Speak for yourself, Captain!

I have not yet claimed perfection, TA. But, of course, being the disciple of Christ Jesus, one is allowed to say, "I'm working on it!"

However, since you also are an exposed liar, I wonder if by you calling me a liar, that your authority in these lying matters and your use of what amounts to be a double negative..

- a liar truthfully designating another to be a liar -

causes me to exist in Truth and therefore makes me perfect!

Oh, well... Guess I'll just have to go back to relying upon the Light of Christ. Now THAT, the Light of Christ, is a real thing and is something upon which a person can actually rely.

Have some, TA. It'll do wonders for you.

Rev. Ken

“... truth will out.”

Since: May 08

Stratford, Connecticut.

#118 Jul 6, 2012
RevKen wrote:
I have not yet claimed perfection, TA. But, of course, being the disciple of Christ Jesus, one is allowed to say, "I'm working on it!" ...
... and we aren't holding our breath.

“The Kingdom of God Begins NOW!”

Since: May 07

The Mountain Empire

#119 Jul 6, 2012
MiddleWay wrote:
Akinola, however, isn't just having an impact in his country-his homophobia can be felt quite strongly here in the United States. He's the ringleader of the Episcopal Churches and Bishops-our own former Episcopal Bishop Daniel Herzog being one of them-who want to or have already split from the Anglican Communion because of the consecration of openly gay Bishop Gene Robinson of the Diocese of New Hampshire, the ordination of gays, lesbians and straight women, the welcoming atmosphere in many of our Episcopal churches and the ability of clergy to perform same-sex unions.
Akinola has become the pied-piper of wayward right-wing Episcopals. He has formed the Convocation of Anglicans in North America-it should really be called the Church of Homophobia. Billing it as a mission of the Anglican Church of Nigeria, Akinola has lead over twenty churches to leave the Episcopal Church USA and to affiliate under his new organization.
http://hudsonvalley.humanists.net/writing/nig...
The Washington Post – 26 February 2006
WASHINGTON DC - It's no secret that the Episcopal Church and the Anglican Communion are engaged in a bitter internal struggle over the role of gay and lesbian people within the church. But despite this struggle, the leaders of our global communion of 77 million members have consistently reiterated their pastoral concern for gays and lesbians. Meeting last February, the primates who lead our 38 member provinces issued a unanimous statement that said in part: "The victimization or diminishment of human beings whose affections happen to be ordered towards people of the same sex is anathema to us."
We now have reason to doubt those words. Archbishop Peter Akinola, primate of the Church of Nigeria and leader of the conservative wing of the communion, recently threw his prestige and resources behind a new law that criminalizes same-sex marriage in his country and denies gay citizens the freedoms to assemble and petition their government. The law also infringes upon press and religious freedom by authorizing Nigeria's government to prosecute newspapers that publicize same-sex associations and religious organizations that permit same-sex unions.
http://www.petertatchell.net/religion/nigeria...
Just a start..........
TA, why did you skip these?

Head still in the sand?

LOL..........

“The Kingdom of God Begins NOW!”

Since: May 07

The Mountain Empire

#120 Jul 6, 2012
Joe DeCaro wrote:
<quoted text>
... and we aren't holding our breath.
WE are still waiting for you to start.

Liar.........

“The Kingdom of God Begins NOW!”

Since: May 07

The Mountain Empire

#121 Jul 6, 2012
RevKen wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!!!....
Speak for yourself, Captain!
I have not yet claimed perfection, TA. But, of course, being the disciple of Christ Jesus, one is allowed to say, "I'm working on it!"
However, since you also are an exposed liar, I wonder if by you calling me a liar, that your authority in these lying matters and your use of what amounts to be a double negative..
- a liar truthfully designating another to be a liar -
causes me to exist in Truth and therefore makes me perfect!
Oh, well... Guess I'll just have to go back to relying upon the Light of Christ. Now THAT, the Light of Christ, is a real thing and is something upon which a person can actually rely.
Have some, TA. It'll do wonders for you.
Rev. Ken
You'll know them by their love for one another.

Makes sense the rest you will know by their accusations of others.

They work for the accuser against God.

WOW...

“Ecce! Sic transit gloria mundi”

Since: Oct 10

I See New Jerusalem From Here.

#122 Jul 6, 2012
Joe DeCaro wrote:
<quoted text>
... and we aren't holding our breath.
Oh please do I will be happy to watch.
Think Again

Farmville, NC

#123 Jul 7, 2012
MiddleWay wrote:
<quoted text>
TA, why did you skip these?
Head still in the sand?
LOL..........
Is there anything in either of these articles that state that Peter ordered or approved of the killing of others? NOPE!

“The Kingdom of God Begins NOW!”

Since: May 07

The Mountain Empire

#124 Jul 7, 2012
Think Again wrote:
<quoted text>
Is there anything in either of these articles that state that Peter ordered or approved of the killing of others? NOPE!
Yeah cuz Charlie Manson didn't kill anyone and Hitler never killed anyone so they must be saints.

When you tell people that there is no limit on violence and then Christians (so called) kill women and children (Muslim) there's gonna be a problem.

I'm sure you think it's just. Homosexuals should be jailed and Muslims should be killed - out of the heart and teaching of that thing i Nigeria.

Another little man with no faith in God, no wonder you defend him.

Gag..........

“Ecce! Sic transit gloria mundi”

Since: Oct 10

I See New Jerusalem From Here.

#125 Jul 7, 2012
The fact that Almost Had a Thought and Mr. Null Set think that Big Pete Akinola is a fine man is proof enough of their unstable mental condition.

Now will you all stand and join us while we sing:“Orthodoxy Uber Alles”.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Us Aids fight shifts to African-American gay men 7 min raj 104
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 14 min KiMare 49,843
Once more on fascism knocking on the Balkan doo... (Aug '09) 19 min Tubal Cain 1,909
Gay marriage cases await early Supreme Court de... 26 min KiMare 437
Two Lesbians, one Gay man elected to Belfast Ci... 1 hr rock white 22
Anti-gay Tenn. billboard stirs religion debate 2 hr cpeter1313 28
Is Vladimir Putin Another Adolf Hitler? 3 hr ocxz 1,414
US judge upholds state same-sex marriage ban, r... 6 hr Frankie Rizzo 795
Is Polygamy the Next Gay Marriage? 7 hr Frankie Rizzo 962
Gay marriage (Mar '13) 9 hr Howdy 55,925
Ginsburg: Watch 6th Circuit on gay marriage 17 hr Fa-Foxy 64
•••

Gay/Lesbian People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••