Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,146

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story

“Just keeping it real”

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#156945 Aug 29, 2012
Orange Lipstick wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not providing the link for you morons anymore. I smell a rat!
TRANSLATION: I'm a chicken shit liar like KiMare and Gary.
jacques renault

Justice, IL

#156947 Aug 29, 2012
gays here are arguing they have a Constitutional right to be caught in birdwatchers' binoculars having anonymous sex in the park

birdwatchers wear t-shirts that say I AM A BIRDWATCHER
jacques renault

Justice, IL

#156948 Aug 29, 2012
I mention that because winston's location switched to Chicago

i'll tell birdwatchers to watch out because Magic Man is in town

“IT'S TIME TO ELIMINATE”

Since: Mar 11

PROP 8 AND DOMA!!!

#156949 Aug 29, 2012
Prof Dingleberry wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!!! Damn it, I can't believe I missed that piece of stupidity!!!!! LOL!!!!!
Yep, but others caught it and pointed it out......lol!!!

“Just keeping it real”

Location hidden

#156950 Aug 29, 2012
Prof Marvel wrote:
Boy, this forum has hit rock bottom.
How long can anyone parrot rhetoric until they get sick and tired of it?
We're waiting to find out dipshit. Carry on.

Hey, how you coming with those bible verses you promised us? Proof of your Mass. marriage and divorce stats? Providing the page number where the GSLEN is credited in your beloved book? Where the CDC has stated that anal sex is morbidly unhealthy?

Honestly Gary, why do you avoid these questions?!! Man up fella!

“Just keeping it real”

Location hidden

#156951 Aug 29, 2012
Winston Smith wrote:
<quoted text>
You remind me of a classmate during my postgraduate studies who always managed to bring up the fact that she had a waterbed in just about any conversation.
LOL!!!!!

“Just keeping it real”

Location hidden

#156952 Aug 29, 2012
Prof Marvel wrote:
<quoted text>
The reason why obssessive-compulsive behaviors are a problem is because ultimately they're destructive.
Then you should begin looking for medication to help you with your behaviors.

“Just keeping it real”

Location hidden

#156953 Aug 29, 2012
Prof Marvel wrote:
<quoted text>
Bottom line your "straights do it too" argument has no comparison meaning whatsoever.
No one has presented this as an "argument" EVER you utter moron. You just keep pretending they have. That straight people do these acts is a FACT, not an argument. And this information is presented in order to point out that your desire to use these acts as justification of your hatred of gay people is totally out of whack since the activities aren't confined to gay people. They aren't "homosexual acts" as you keep trying to pretend they are.
Prof Marvel wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a rhetorical response meant to mislead NOT import valid factual information.
LIE. It's not rhetorical, it's factual. The fact that you don't like to deal with factual information isn't our concern Gary.
Prof Marvel wrote:
<quoted text>
Straight men DON'T get penetrated, period.
LIE. There are many, many straight men that like to be penetrated either by dildos or by fingers from their female sexual partners. Stick with facts Gary.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pegging_ (sexual_practice)
Prof Marvel wrote:
<quoted text>
In fact, neither straight men nor straight women engage in "rimming," "pee-play," "fisting," at least to any statistically significant degree.
LIE. And I've already provided links disproving this. Ultimately it's completely irrelevant. Sexual activity is not governed by, or given some acceptability status, based upon statistics, no matter how much you like to pretend it does.

Your obsession with who has what sex, and your need to lie about it says much about your Gary. And what it says isn't good. You really need some counselling.
Prof Marvel wrote:
<quoted text>
What you're doing when you promote the idea that all straights do these things is overstating the minuscule amount of straights who do to a scale that has no basis in truth or science.
Who said all straights do these things? NO ONE.
Who said all gays do them? GARY LLOYD.
WHO said it matters who does or doesn't do them? GARY LLOYD
Pick out the liar everyone.
Prof Marvel wrote:
<quoted text>
[Repetative unfounded nonsense about the little black book and it's "promotion" of things deleted based on it's numerous debunkings already]

“The Great and Wonderful Marvel”

Since: Aug 09

Atlanta, GA

#156956 Aug 29, 2012
RnL2008 wrote:
<quoted text>
You HAVEN'T presented ANYTHING but a bunch of ESTIMATES from the CDC, who doesn't have hard numbers!!!
I'm here to do no more than question your idiocy!!!
Personally, I don't care if a straight man get's penetrated by his wife......that's between them......it's you who want to act like these things only take place in one group, but not the other.......sort of like your comment about being a pervert......if a drag queen blows you, it's perverted, but if you blow them......it's not.......get real!!!!
Still beating that "Straights get penetrated by their wives!" drum, aren't you, fella?

The reason he's promoting this nonsense is because he believes it's proof anal sex is normal, safe, and as wholesome as mom's apple pie. Note, however, he continues to ignore the CDC stats that show male-to-male anal sex is NOT normal, morbidly unhealthy, and 30 years after universal safe sex education, still not safe.

Make no doubt about it -- male-to-male anal sex is the reason why 450,000 gay men are dead. It's the reason why although only 3% of the population gay males are 65% of all new HIV cases.

Bottom line, how can anal sex be normal and morbidly unhealthy too?

Obviously it can't ... at least not in a rational world.

Atlanta, GA

#156957 Aug 29, 2012
Prof Dingleberry wrote:
<quoted text>
No one has presented this as an "argument" EVER you utter moron. You just keep pretending they have. That straight people do these acts is a FACT, not an argument. And this information is presented in order to point out that your desire to use these acts as justification of your hatred of gay people is totally out of whack since the activities aren't confined to gay people. They aren't "homosexual acts" as you keep trying to pretend they are.
<quoted text>
LIE. It's not rhetorical, it's factual. The fact that you don't like to deal with factual information isn't our concern Gary.
<quoted text>
LIE. There are many, many straight men that like to be penetrated either by dildos or by fingers from their female sexual partners. Stick with facts Gary.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pegging_ (sexual_practice)
<quoted text>
LIE. And I've already provided links disproving this. Ultimately it's completely irrelevant. Sexual activity is not governed by, or given some acceptability status, based upon statistics, no matter how much you like to pretend it does.
Your obsession with who has what sex, and your need to lie about it says much about your Gary. And what it says isn't good. You really need some counselling.
<quoted text>
Who said all straights do these things? NO ONE.
Who said all gays do them? GARY LLOYD.
WHO said it matters who does or doesn't do them? GARY LLOYD
Pick out the liar everyone.
<quoted text>
Seriously, Dingleberry, what's up with you posting only during Public Library hours?

What's up with that?
thisGuy

Stephenville, TX

#156958 Aug 29, 2012
elhed wrote:
ELH = Extra Lazy Honker.
Correction: ELH = Extra Lazy Homo

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#156962 Aug 29, 2012
Prof Dingleberry wrote:
<quoted text>
The roots of marriage are custom and culture....which as you just noted in your previous question, are completely different from evolution.
"No connection" according to 'little dingily'. That's what we called our boy too.

How was your date with ELH? Did you get all flamBOYant? Did people see you as lesbians dressed and acting like men? Or a poor imitation of silly men? Did 'little dingily' scare ELH???

SMirk.

“Just keeping it real”

Location hidden

#156964 Aug 29, 2012
Prof Marvel wrote:
<quoted text>
Seriously, Dingleberry, what's up with you posting only during Public Library hours?
What's up with that?
Seriously, Gary, what's up with you being a cowardly chicken shit liar?
What's up with that?
Sonoma Dev Cntr 443az

Sonoma, CA

#156965 Aug 29, 2012
there is no gays and lesbins here. the food is not gay and the food is not funny. there is grabass at night, always cept on dbl meds. this aint gay thow.
just grabass. no photos. nasty smells after. yechs.

“Just keeping it real”

Location hidden

#156966 Aug 29, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
"No connection" according to 'little dingily'.
Um, honeybun, when you put quotation marks around something, it's supposed to represent a direct quote from someone else. But don't let that stop you from presenting quotes that people never stated. We all know that honesty isn't your strong suit.
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
That's what we called our boy too.
No one cares what you called your boy. Well, other then Gary perhaps, after all he's shown some predilection for discussing other people's children through his previous posts.
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
How was your date with ELH? Did you get all flamBOYant?
Honeybun, I'm married, I don't date.
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Did people see you as lesbians dressed and acting like men? Or a poor imitation of silly men? Did 'little dingily' scare ELH???
SMirk.
Wow. You sure do like publically demonstrating how stupid you are. Seems odd.

Atlanta, GA

#156967 Aug 29, 2012
Is Prof. Dingleberry a homeless gay?

If you noticed, Dingleberry only posts during Public Library Hours. I think that's an indication he's a homeless gay who doesn't own a computer.

Note also how he posts in bursts as if he only has a limited time to be on the computer.

I'd say, you have some explaining to do, Dingleberry.

What's your housing status, bro?
Frank Rizzo

Union City, CA

#156968 Aug 29, 2012
JFTR -- wrote:
Get rid of all marriage.
It's a religious construct, prohibited from endorsement by the government. Remove the tax benefits and widow benefits. Why should spouses get a free ride? Who pays for that? Singles! And we are tired of it !
I heartily agree. Rewrite the tax laws, make it fair to everyone. No loopholes, no exemptions for special groups. No more free rides. Simple. Fair.

Since: Jul 12

Post Falls

#156969 Aug 29, 2012
Prof marvel, post one link to prove any of the lies you keep parroting over and over again. You can't because your a liar, and not a good one.

Somehow you think posting the same lies and illogical statements hundreds of times will somehow make it true. Well, your not convincing anyone except for people with brain disease or imparement.

I think that syphilis you got from that transvestite Hooker is causing you brain damage.
Flyinghorse

Sierra Madre, CA

#156970 Aug 29, 2012
And that mean "we" don't give a flyinghorse about your racists and threatening comments, so take them else where!

“Just keeping it real”

Location hidden

#156971 Aug 29, 2012
Prof Marvel wrote:
Is Prof. Dingleberry a homeless gay?
If you noticed, Dingleberry only posts during Public Library Hours. I think that's an indication he's a homeless gay who doesn't own a computer.
Um, like the complete cowardly chicken shit liar that you are Gary, you think you see a lot of "indications" that are baseless. This is just one more. A baseless conclusion reached using falty and inaccurate information.

But please Gary, don't let me get in the way of you establishing some sort of point!!(As if that were actually possible!)
Prof Marvel wrote:
Note also how he posts in bursts as if he only has a limited time to be on the computer.
I post in what appears to be bursts to you moron, because I don't spend all day on Topix or at my computer. Not being a fat assed lazy shill like yourself Gary, I have other things that I do during my day then sit in front of the computer.
Prof Marvel wrote:
I'd say, you have some explaining to do, Dingleberry.
Of course you would say that Gary. Because in your ridiculous version of reality, you seem to think that when someone is on the computer has some bearing of some sort.

It doesn't matter if I post at 2:00am, 6:00am, noon or on December 21, 2012 when the Mayan calendar ends. When I post is quite irrelevant. But we all appreciate the fact that you don't have any rational argument of any sort, so you will desperately look for some way to create an argument where one doesn't exist because you hope it deflects from the fact that your posts are exposed as lies every time you try one.

I must say though Gary, that I find your belief that when someone uses a computer is any of your business or concern to be about as creepy as your belief that what sex other people has is any of your concern. And that on top of your creepy obsession with what other people do, you feel that you are due some sort of "explanation"!! You ain't nobody fella. No one owes you jack shit. You're a lying sack of cowardly chicken shit with bleached out hair and a fat ass. No explanation is due you about anything Gary.
Prof Marvel wrote:
What's your housing status, bro?
More of Gary's creepy obsession. Honestly, I think when he's not on Topix he vicariously pretends to be the people he intereacts with in these forums. I mean, honestly, have you have ever noticed how his posts are so inquisitive? It's like he's looking for ideas on how real people live.

Let's just say Gary, that unlike you, I actually own a house, already fully paid for, so I don't need to live with my mother like you do.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why Atheism Will Replace Religion (Aug '12) 18 min Friend of all 14,455
US judge upholds state same-sex marriage ban, r... 19 min Pietro Armando 1,230
Judge resigns so he won't have to marry gay cou... 21 min Rick in Kansas 735
Same-sex marriage is just the beginning 50 min Fa-Foxy 17
Why do FUGLY Dykes Wear Flannel? 52 min Demetrius 1
The gay cafe for GLBT, friends and family (Oct '09) 1 hr Jobert 68,466
ACLU revises gay marriage suit to raise new claims 1 hr Fa-Foxy 3
Is Polygamy the Next Gay Marriage? 2 hr Frankie Rizzo 3,976
Next gay marriage fight: religious exemptions 2 hr Pietro Armando 3,581
US judge strikes down Arkansas' gay marriage ba... 4 hr WeTheSheeple 43