Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments (Page 6,886)

Showing posts 137,701 - 137,720 of199,129
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Bazooka Joe

San Dimas, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2012

Judged:

So where did you get your tube?

Cracker Jacks box or?

Since: Jan 10

Lewis Center, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2012

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I totally agree with you, you are a idiot.
Moreover, it is hate language like yours that motivated the gay shooter. You should be charged as a accompalise.
Quid pro quo Clarice, its things like you with blood on your hands and Iíd say Gay Americanís have some catching up to do. A shot in the arm and some graffiti donít compare to the amount of blatant abuse Gay Americans have had to endure. Iím not saying violence is ever the answer, but, I certainly can empathize with anyone who is pushed to do so by you ignorant haters. So, grow a pair and stop sounding like a whiny biotch. By the way itís spelled accomplice, dummy.

“IT'S TIME TO ELIMINATE”

Since: Mar 11

PROP 8 AND DOMA!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2012

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Pure gay twirl.'Engage' is distinct from 'tried'. A slight of words mean't to put a false picture in the minds of idiots like you who want to believe what they "feel in their hearts". To hell with the truth...
Funny how everything you don't like or agree with is somehow a GAY TWIRL.......sorry, but that's what the article stated.....not a Gay or Lesbian person!!!

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2012

Judged:

Marram wrote:
<quoted text>
Quid pro quo Clarice, its things like you with blood on your hands and Iíd say Gay Americanís have some catching up to do. A shot in the arm and some graffiti donít compare to the amount of blatant abuse Gay Americans have had to endure. Iím not saying violence is ever the answer, but, I certainly can empathize with anyone who is pushed to do so by you ignorant haters. So, grow a pair and stop sounding like a whiny biotch. By the way itís spelled accomplice, dummy.
Quid pro quo excuses murder?

Everyone who disagrees with you is a ignorant hater? That's the logic of a bigot.

You have the gay twirl talking points down and spell checker, answer the question I've posted if you can.

“IT'S TIME TO ELIMINATE”

Since: Mar 11

PROP 8 AND DOMA!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2012

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean kinda like what the definition of 'is' is, right?
Please, Blondie, tells us what else it COULD mean? I'd really like to hear what you come up with!
Smirk
Why? No matter what I say....you'll disagree with it!!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2012

Judged:

RnL2008 wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny how everything you don't like or agree with is somehow a GAY TWIRL.......sorry, but that's what the article stated.....not a Gay or Lesbian person!!!
Look up the actual stats and compare that to the article.

I always do, and that's how I define gay twirl.

Go ahead, check up on me.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2012

Judged:

RnL2008 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why? No matter what I say....you'll disagree with it!!!
Ah, gay twirl again.

Smirk.
Bill Of Rights

Tempe, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2012

Judged:

Prof Marvel wrote:
By the way, who was the idiot who wrote a post yesterday claiming heteros engage in anal sex 38% of the time?
The claim was so ridiculous even straight morons who support same sex marriage shook their heads in despair.
Here you go buddy! Glad I can help you out! But it would seem once again that it is you who is the idiot you silly,STUPID Felon! Even though it's OFF topic and totally irrelevant and has nothing to do with the topic of the thread,but then that's your standard SOP anyway,Mr. completely off topic felon! LOL

Heterosexuals and anal sex!
nymag.com/nightlife/mating/25988/

And.....
http://sexuality.about.com/od/sexinformation/...
Bazooka Joe

San Dimas, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2012

Judged:

The day isn't even over with and the loud mouths haven't stop coming, need some more shorties to slow them up with.
Bill Of Rights

Tempe, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2012

Judged:

Prof Marvel wrote:
By the way, who was the idiot who wrote a post yesterday claiming heteros engage in anal sex 38% of the time?
The claim was so ridiculous even straight morons who support same sex marriage shook their heads in despair.
And here is something that is spot on the topic of the thread,something that you are completely foreign to whenever you post! Refute this logic if you can felon! LOL

Why Prop 8 is Unconstitutional
www.afer.org/our-work/our-arguments/

“The trolls hate this guy”

Since: Jul 09

In the heads of trolls

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2012

Judged:

Dude wrote:
<quoted text>
Which helped to make both sexes equal under the 14th. Both sexes are now equal under the law.
Amendment XIX had nothing to do with Amendment XIV. Amendment XIX only gave women the right to vote.
smitty

Fredonia, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2012

Judged:

nuts
Bazooka Joe

San Dimas, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2012

Judged:

I heard they were also called stove pipes?
Dude

Bear, DE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2012

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You seem to be missing a person in that picture, along with your brain.
Enough of you, masquerading as an intellectual. You couldnít even recognize how my sources were cited.
Dude

Bear, DE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2012

Judged:

akpilot wrote:
<quoted text>
Who said I was against it?
I guess you are out of nonsense so you simply want to change the subject.
I was just curious as to why you're even here. Also, you're talking about abortion in a thread about gay marriage. How is that on topic?
akpilot wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a cute dodge.
It's not a dodge. It's the 14th Amendment.

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2012

Judged:

Prof Marvel wrote:
Everybody getting this?
The results are only in their favor when lesbian researchers conduct studies so they're shutting down all studies done by heterosexuals.
Regenerus was a heterosexual. His study revealed homosexuals make horrible parents. He's been attacked by the LGBT community relentlessly since.
All you straight morons who support same sex marriage see how your unholy stupidity is fouling up things you never imaged?
Dear, perhaps you hadn't heard, but the journal which published the Regenerus study, after conducting an investigation of how it managed to get through the peer review process, is now saying that it shouldn't have and if it weren't for the personal bias and inattentiveness of those peers, it wouldn't have. It's not because he happens to be heterosexual, it's because his study is "bullshit" (the word used by the individual who conducted the investigation at the journal), by using a definitions of "being raised" by a "Lesbian mother" or "Gay father" that were vague to the point of being completely meaningless and making invalid comparisons based on the bogus definition. His own university is investigating Regenerus and his study over some very serious allegations of academic fraud.
Dude

Bear, DE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2012

Judged:

flbadcatowner wrote:
<quoted text>Amendment XIX had nothing to do with Amendment XIV. Amendment XIX only gave women the right to vote.
The other poster cited sex discrimination in the 14th, and tried to act as if both sexes are unequal under the law. That hole was filled with the 19th. Both sexes are now equal under the law.
Mr O Daniel

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2012

Judged:

Bill Of Rights wrote:
<quoted text>
Here you go buddy! Glad I can help you out! But it would seem once again that it is you who is the idiot you silly,STUPID Felon! Even though it's OFF topic and totally irrelevant and has nothing to do with the topic of the thread,but then that's your standard SOP anyway,Mr. completely off topic felon! LOL
And.....
I'm gonna use ya. I'm gonna run you ragged...You and me can have fun together. It doesn't have to be joyless.

“The Great and Wonderful Marvel”

Since: Aug 09

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2012

Judged:

Bill Of Rights wrote:
<quoted text>
And.....
First of all, genius, the operative words are "at least once." Everyone knows this; and everyone knows you purposely left these words out.

Unfortunately for you, your link doesn't.

Secondly, since we're talking about heteros we're talking about woman -- not men!-- getting corn holed.

This means 100% of hetero males have NEVER been corn holed.

I mention this because you purposely leave this little detail out when you say 38% of heteros engage in anal sex -- that is, give the impression straight males are taking it up the poop shoot when they most assuredly are not.

In other words 100% of gay male REGULARLY get corn holed while 100% of hetero men have never been corn holed.

Indeed, if it's only women getting their fudge packed, what's your point about anal sex?

Also, although 38% of women have been corn holed, few do it REGULARLY -- a fact borne out by their almost non-existent HIV rate.

You're 3% of the population, fella, but 65% of all new HIV cases.

If anal sex isn't the vector, tell us what is.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2012

Judged:

Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>Dear, perhaps you hadn't heard, but the journal which published the Regenerus study, after conducting an investigation of how it managed to get through the peer review process, is now saying that it shouldn't have and if it weren't for the personal bias and inattentiveness of those peers, it wouldn't have. It's not because he happens to be heterosexual, it's because his study is "bullshit" (the word used by the individual who conducted the investigation at the journal), by using a definitions of "being raised" by a "Lesbian mother" or "Gay father" that were vague to the point of being completely meaningless and making invalid comparisons based on the bogus definition. His own university is investigating Regenerus and his study over some very serious allegations of academic fraud.
Tricky dicky ricky, such a flamboyant gay twirler. Missed the Slate article (not), or the one that said the Regenerus study stood head and shoulders above previous 'standards'.

It's obviously not chocolate pudding you are trying to feed us.

Smirk.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 137,701 - 137,720 of199,129
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••