Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,173

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#155401 Aug 18, 2012
RnL2008 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why? No matter what I say....you'll disagree with it!!!
Ah, gay twirl again.

Smirk.
Bill Of Rights

Beacon, NY

#155402 Aug 18, 2012
Prof Marvel wrote:
By the way, who was the idiot who wrote a post yesterday claiming heteros engage in anal sex 38% of the time?
The claim was so ridiculous even straight morons who support same sex marriage shook their heads in despair.
Here you go buddy! Glad I can help you out! But it would seem once again that it is you who is the idiot you silly,STUPID Felon! Even though it's OFF topic and totally irrelevant and has nothing to do with the topic of the thread,but then that's your standard SOP anyway,Mr. completely off topic felon! LOL

Heterosexuals and anal sex!
nymag.com/nightlife/mating/25988/

And.....
http://sexuality.about.com/od/sexinformation/...
Bazooka Joe

La Puente, CA

#155403 Aug 18, 2012
The day isn't even over with and the loud mouths haven't stop coming, need some more shorties to slow them up with.
Bill Of Rights

Beacon, NY

#155404 Aug 18, 2012
Prof Marvel wrote:
By the way, who was the idiot who wrote a post yesterday claiming heteros engage in anal sex 38% of the time?
The claim was so ridiculous even straight morons who support same sex marriage shook their heads in despair.
And here is something that is spot on the topic of the thread,something that you are completely foreign to whenever you post! Refute this logic if you can felon! LOL

Why Prop 8 is Unconstitutional
www.afer.org/our-work/our-arguments/

“I call it as I see it.”

Since: Jul 09

Retirement City

#155407 Aug 18, 2012
Dude wrote:
<quoted text>
Which helped to make both sexes equal under the 14th. Both sexes are now equal under the law.
Amendment XIX had nothing to do with Amendment XIV. Amendment XIX only gave women the right to vote.
smitty

Fredonia, NY

#155408 Aug 18, 2012
nuts
Bazooka Joe

La Puente, CA

#155409 Aug 18, 2012
I heard they were also called stove pipes?
Dude

Newark, DE

#155410 Aug 18, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You seem to be missing a person in that picture, along with your brain.
Enough of you, masquerading as an intellectual. You couldn’t even recognize how my sources were cited.
Dude

Newark, DE

#155411 Aug 18, 2012
akpilot wrote:
<quoted text>
Who said I was against it?
I guess you are out of nonsense so you simply want to change the subject.
I was just curious as to why you're even here. Also, you're talking about abortion in a thread about gay marriage. How is that on topic?
akpilot wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a cute dodge.
It's not a dodge. It's the 14th Amendment.

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#155412 Aug 18, 2012
Prof Marvel wrote:
Everybody getting this?
The results are only in their favor when lesbian researchers conduct studies so they're shutting down all studies done by heterosexuals.
Regenerus was a heterosexual. His study revealed homosexuals make horrible parents. He's been attacked by the LGBT community relentlessly since.
All you straight morons who support same sex marriage see how your unholy stupidity is fouling up things you never imaged?
Dear, perhaps you hadn't heard, but the journal which published the Regenerus study, after conducting an investigation of how it managed to get through the peer review process, is now saying that it shouldn't have and if it weren't for the personal bias and inattentiveness of those peers, it wouldn't have. It's not because he happens to be heterosexual, it's because his study is "bullshit" (the word used by the individual who conducted the investigation at the journal), by using a definitions of "being raised" by a "Lesbian mother" or "Gay father" that were vague to the point of being completely meaningless and making invalid comparisons based on the bogus definition. His own university is investigating Regenerus and his study over some very serious allegations of academic fraud.
Dude

Newark, DE

#155413 Aug 18, 2012
flbadcatowner wrote:
<quoted text>Amendment XIX had nothing to do with Amendment XIV. Amendment XIX only gave women the right to vote.
The other poster cited sex discrimination in the 14th, and tried to act as if both sexes are unequal under the law. That hole was filled with the 19th. Both sexes are now equal under the law.
Mr O Daniel

Union City, CA

#155414 Aug 18, 2012
Bill Of Rights wrote:
<quoted text>
Here you go buddy! Glad I can help you out! But it would seem once again that it is you who is the idiot you silly,STUPID Felon! Even though it's OFF topic and totally irrelevant and has nothing to do with the topic of the thread,but then that's your standard SOP anyway,Mr. completely off topic felon! LOL
And.....
I'm gonna use ya. I'm gonna run you ragged...You and me can have fun together. It doesn't have to be joyless.

“The Great and Wonderful Marvel”

Since: Aug 09

Atlanta, GA

#155415 Aug 18, 2012
Bill Of Rights wrote:
<quoted text>
And.....
First of all, genius, the operative words are "at least once." Everyone knows this; and everyone knows you purposely left these words out.

Unfortunately for you, your link doesn't.

Secondly, since we're talking about heteros we're talking about woman -- not men!-- getting corn holed.

This means 100% of hetero males have NEVER been corn holed.

I mention this because you purposely leave this little detail out when you say 38% of heteros engage in anal sex -- that is, give the impression straight males are taking it up the poop shoot when they most assuredly are not.

In other words 100% of gay male REGULARLY get corn holed while 100% of hetero men have never been corn holed.

Indeed, if it's only women getting their fudge packed, what's your point about anal sex?

Also, although 38% of women have been corn holed, few do it REGULARLY -- a fact borne out by their almost non-existent HIV rate.

You're 3% of the population, fella, but 65% of all new HIV cases.

If anal sex isn't the vector, tell us what is.

Location hidden

#155416 Aug 18, 2012
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>Dear, perhaps you hadn't heard, but the journal which published the Regenerus study, after conducting an investigation of how it managed to get through the peer review process, is now saying that it shouldn't have and if it weren't for the personal bias and inattentiveness of those peers, it wouldn't have. It's not because he happens to be heterosexual, it's because his study is "bullshit" (the word used by the individual who conducted the investigation at the journal), by using a definitions of "being raised" by a "Lesbian mother" or "Gay father" that were vague to the point of being completely meaningless and making invalid comparisons based on the bogus definition. His own university is investigating Regenerus and his study over some very serious allegations of academic fraud.
Tricky dicky ricky, such a flamboyant gay twirler. Missed the Slate article (not), or the one that said the Regenerus study stood head and shoulders above previous 'standards'.

It's obviously not chocolate pudding you are trying to feed us.

Smirk.

Location hidden

#155417 Aug 18, 2012
Dude wrote:
<quoted text>
Enough of you, masquerading as an intellectual. You couldn’t even recognize how my sources were cited.
Never claimed the title, don't accept it.

All I do is keep a gorilla grip on reality. I can't help if it keeps making you look like a idiot, take it up with reality.

this one

#155418 Aug 18, 2012
And yet the journal that published the "study" is now admitting that it never should have and the university that employs him (for now anyways)m is investigating him for committing academic fraud. But you have an article from "Slate".... Even that lesbian zygote that made you a hermaphrodite thinks your little twirl is embarrassing.

this one

#155419 Aug 18, 2012
Prof Marvel wrote:
This means 100% of hetero males have NEVER been corn holed.
Answer: FALSE.
http://www.expressmilwaukee.com/article-9590-...
http://www.philosophy-religion.org/living/pdf...
Winston Smith

Chesapeake, VA

#155420 Aug 18, 2012
jacques renault wrote:
<quoted text>
is this about my comment that your book is a rip-off of The Secret?
"Winston Jones took his lawnchair to the beach to push a Coney Island up his gaping maw while he gazed upon the men in their tight Speedos--and Winston took his dogs with a lot of relish.
There, Winston practiced turning his mind into a magnet."
My book? What book is that? Your posts are beginning to sound like the addled ramblings of a drug intoxicated buffoon. Carry on though.
Dude

Newark, DE

#155421 Aug 18, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Never claimed the title, don't accept it.
And yet, you were up in arms over how I didn't bring you up as a source on the matters of gender and sexual orientation.
KiMare wrote:
All I do is keep a gorilla grip on reality.
Do you drag your knuckles along the keyboard, like a gorilla, as well? It would explain a lot.

Location hidden

#155422 Aug 18, 2012
Rick in Kansas wrote:
And yet the journal that published the "study" is now admitting that it never should have and the university that employs him (for now anyways)m is investigating him for committing academic fraud. But you have an article from "Slate".... Even that lesbian zygote that made you a hermaphrodite thinks your little twirl is embarrassing.
And my 'twirl' is up against all the professional organizations who validated the previous 'studies'. You know, the ones you touted as valid...

I don't expect a reprobate to be embarrassed.

Smirk.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 3 min Terra Firma 5,654
The gay cafe for GLBT, friends and family (Oct '09) 14 min Cali Girl 2014 68,522
Anti-gay Tenn. billboard stirs religion debate 27 min eyeful 2,878
Bill Would Let Michigan Doctors, EMTs Refuse To... 37 min Lawrence Wolf 162
Critics Claim Religious Freedom Act Legalizes B... 47 min L Craig s Hush Pu... 12
Obama calls on women only at news conference 50 min L Craig s Hush Pu... 14
Transgender Woman Featured in New Television Ca... 53 min L Craig s Hush Pu... 39
Supreme Court allows gay marriage to proceed in... 1 hr WeTheSheeple 16
Next gay marriage fight: religious exemptions 1 hr WeTheSheeple 5,039
More from around the web