What's the truth about Jesus, sex and marriage?

Aug 11, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Advocate

With all the hullabaloo surrounding a Chick-fil-A executive's statement regarding their corporate support of traditional marriage and family values, somehow twisted into alleged "hate-speech," I've been wondering what Jesus would say if he were questioned by the gay-lesbian-transgender-bisexual politically correct speech-police about the issue of ... (more)

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3

Since: Jan 09

Central NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2012

The owner of Chick-fil-a is entitled to his opinions. As EVERYONE was prior to this age of political Correctness and before some idiot (developing newspeak for the Govt, No doubt)combined the two words "Hate" and "Speech" and thereby created a new concept! That was "Double plus bad"!(courtesy of George Orwell, 1984, Google) Let's start talking about freedom! Instead of how we can control someone else's thought patterns.
Regards, Terri

“Indeed, I am!”

Since: Feb 09

As if it mattered . . .

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2012

Judged:

Dan Cathy wasn't engaging in hate speech directly, he was hiring it out by giving money to anti-gay hate groups like the "Family Research Council." http://www.splcenter.org/get-informed/intelli...

Would he be defended as strongly if he had admitted giving money to the KKK?

As far as I am concerned, he can hold whatever opinions he wants but when he starts funding groups that lie and distort in order to defame and oppress LGBT people then I think the misapprobation is well deserved.

“ WOOF !”

Since: Oct 10

Coolidge, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2012

"Biblical marriage" is polygamy.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••