What's the truth about Jesus, sex and marriage?

Aug 11, 2012 Full story: The Advocate

With all the hullabaloo surrounding a Chick-fil-A executive's statement regarding their corporate support of traditional marriage and family values, somehow twisted into alleged "hate-speech," I've been wondering what Jesus would say if he were questioned by the gay-lesbian-transgender-bisexual politically correct speech-police about the issue of ... (more)

Full Story

Since: Jan 09

Central NJ

#1 Aug 11, 2012
The owner of Chick-fil-a is entitled to his opinions. As EVERYONE was prior to this age of political Correctness and before some idiot (developing newspeak for the Govt, No doubt)combined the two words "Hate" and "Speech" and thereby created a new concept! That was "Double plus bad"!(courtesy of George Orwell, 1984, Google) Let's start talking about freedom! Instead of how we can control someone else's thought patterns.
Regards, Terri

“Indeed, I am!”

Since: Feb 09

As if it mattered . . .

#2 Aug 11, 2012
Dan Cathy wasn't engaging in hate speech directly, he was hiring it out by giving money to anti-gay hate groups like the "Family Research Council." http://www.splcenter.org/get-informed/intelli...

Would he be defended as strongly if he had admitted giving money to the KKK?

As far as I am concerned, he can hold whatever opinions he wants but when he starts funding groups that lie and distort in order to defame and oppress LGBT people then I think the misapprobation is well deserved.

“ WOOF !”

Since: Oct 10

Coolidge, AZ

#3 Aug 11, 2012
"Biblical marriage" is polygamy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Next gay marriage fight: religious exemptions 6 min Reverend Alan 3,591
Who is the Greatest Leader? 16 min Uve 0
Will NE Jade Make a Butt Baby Twoday? 22 min Wilson 1
U.S. Issues First Response to Gambia's New 'Jai... 26 min Marvin 4
Does NE Jade Spit or Swallow? 31 min Wilson 4
Is NE Jade a Top or Bottom? 35 min Marvin 5
Gay brains similar to opposite-sex straight brains 36 min Belle Sexton 31
Is Polygamy the Next Gay Marriage? 54 min Reverend Alan 3,978

Gay/Lesbian People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE