Anti-Gay, Anti-Woman, Anti-Middle Class: Ryan Romney's Running Mate | Lez Get Real

Aug 11, 2012 | Posted by: Sei | Full story: lezgetreal.com

Almost forty years ago, Monty Python ran a skit called "Upper Class Twit of the Year". It is beginning to feel like Mitt Romney is actually in the running for that award this year.

Comments
1 - 20 of 263 Comments Last updated Sep 3, 2012
First Prev
of 14
Next Last
Matt

Pekin, IL

#1 Aug 11, 2012
These hateful lesbians must really be afraid of Paul Ryan to go into such a tirade of lies about him!

Since: Oct 10

San Francisco

#2 Aug 11, 2012
Matt wrote:
These hateful lesbians must really be afraid of Paul Ryan to go into such a tirade of lies about him!
I think you're confusing them with the hateful idiot David Moore of Pekin, Illinois, who is so afraid of gays that he's in a constant tirade of lies about them.

“IT'S TIME TO ELIMINATE”

Since: Mar 11

PROP 8 AND DOMA!!!

#3 Aug 11, 2012
Matt wrote:
These hateful lesbians must really be afraid of Paul Ryan to go into such a tirade of lies about him!
STFU David.......obviously if this is the way Romney wants to go......it could be a difficult race for him!!!

Funny how it's ALWAYS the Gays or Lesbians or Straight Supports who are the liars, all the while the fundies like David Moore and those like him are telling their truth.......lol!!!

“ TRUTH : NOT EXPEDIENCE”

Since: Nov 07

town near Jax, Fl

#4 Aug 11, 2012
Before we go any further with this thread it should be stated that Paul Ryan (as much as we hate to admit it) has said: my friends (gay ones) didn't just roll out of bed and say I think I'll be gay, they just are. So it would appear Romney did not pick him for his homofobia.
Pam

Grove City, PA

#5 Aug 11, 2012
Americans are exhausted and really need some R and R in 2012. Anti-woman? Anti-middle class? What a load of baloney! Anti-gay? I'll take that.
Bringmedinner

San Jose, CA

#6 Aug 11, 2012
The Democrat multi-pronged destruction of America's tax base over forty years has come home to roost. Like the Commies they are, they've gotten their resultant characterless lemmings to kill 57 Million babies for convenience, then turn around to use the deviant 1% of the population to try to convince folk to strap themselves to a sinking inflationary barrel to pay for a disease laden minority on the surviving tax base. The sell GM cars to those receiving farm subsidies for votes, then encourage a growing off the grid, non-taxpaying bevy of cheaters and liars to vote for them. The cynicism of a Party with such destructive tendencies is without historical precedent. Twenty percent of the Commie Democrat base is made up of cheaters, liars and thieves. They've cut their own throats and those of their progeny, then want to drag everyone else down with them.
Brian

Attleboro, MA

#7 Aug 11, 2012
Catholic created gay wrote:
Before we go any further with this thread it should be stated that Paul Ryan (as much as we hate to admit it) has said: my friends (gay ones) didn't just roll out of bed and say I think I'll be gay, they just are. So it would appear Romney did not pick him for his homofobia.
He picked him because he's a radical christian and Romney needs that because he's a moderate.
Bringmedinner

San Jose, CA

#8 Aug 11, 2012
The Democrats haven't admitted it so soon after the announcement, but they've lost the Independents. This is because Ryan's sound, rational approach to fixing the horrific economic destructions wrought by the Democrat controlled Congresses and Senates is very similar to Ron Paul's sane approaches to economic feasibility. Obama/Biden/Pelosi can't answer rationally because they have no budget, plan, nor vision.

Since: Oct 10

San Francisco

#9 Aug 11, 2012
Pam wrote:
Americans are exhausted and really need some R and R in 2012. Anti-woman? Anti-middle class? What a load of baloney! Anti-gay? I'll take that.
Of course you will, sPam. You live entirely for hatred, as you tirelessly remind us day after day. Why donít you go hang out in the christian forums, or do they detest you too? It must really suck when even your fellow bigots think youíre a worthless POS.
Brian

Attleboro, MA

#10 Aug 11, 2012
GoldenGator wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you're confusing them with the hateful idiot David Moore of Pekin, Illinois, who is so afraid of gays that he's in a constant tirade of lies about them.
Exactly. Did you ever notice that republicans/christians always acuse others of all the things they are themselves guilty of? And that's because that way they can divert attention from themselves and keep on doing those things, while trying to make the good guys look bad.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#11 Aug 11, 2012
Bringmedinner wrote:
The Democrats haven't admitted it so soon after the announcement, but they've lost the Independents. This is because Ryan's sound, rational approach to fixing the horrific economic destructions wrought by the Democrat controlled Congresses and Senates is very similar to Ron Paul's sane approaches to economic feasibility. Obama/Biden/Pelosi can't answer rationally because they have no budget, plan, nor vision.
Sane approaches by Ron Paul? You mean the platform already proven to not work? That is so very sane...

“Stop the liberal madness”

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#12 Aug 11, 2012
Pam wrote:
Americans are exhausted and really need some R and R in 2012. Anti-woman? Anti-middle class? What a load of baloney! Anti-gay? I'll take that.
"Anti-gay? I'll take that"

Lol I'll also take that as will the majority of this country because their attacks on Christians will not go unanswered.

Ryan is going to help the GOP and we can all feel it.

“Stop the liberal madness”

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#13 Aug 11, 2012
Brian wrote:
<quoted text>
He picked him because he's a radical christian and Romney needs that because he's a moderate.
Ryan is not a radical but a common sense patriot . I know you will attempt to show him as a radical but the masses are no longer buying your lies.
INCOMPETENT FOOL OBAMA

Anchorage, AK

#14 Aug 11, 2012
Anti-Normal America

Anti-Western Civilization

Anti-White men AKA Misogenist

Anti-Capitalism

COMMUNISM/SOCIALISM/LIBERALISM SUBVERSIVES
INCOMPETENT FOOL OBAMA

Anchorage, AK

#15 Aug 11, 2012
luv Sarah Palin wrote:
<quoted text>
Ryan is not a radical but a common sense patriot . I know you will attempt to show him as a radical but the masses are no longer buying your lies.
Yes, You can bet Ryan is as clean as a polished church pew.

Libbys will say he is the Anti-Christ!!!

But to no avail!!1
AAEHAEHAEHAEHEAHAEHAEAEHAEH

Just like they made up LIEs about Palin!!!!
Bringmedinner

San Jose, CA

#16 Aug 11, 2012
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>Sane approaches by Ron Paul? You mean the platform already proven to not work? That is so very sane...
Independents supporting Paul didn't vote for Romney, or others in the primaries, but they will vote for Ryan as President of the Senate.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#18 Aug 11, 2012
Bringmedinner wrote:
<quoted text>
Independents supporting Paul didn't vote for Romney, or others in the primaries, but they will vote for Ryan as President of the Senate.
Like they were gong to vote for Obama anyway? Is this any sum gain? it would seem not.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#19 Aug 11, 2012
INCOMPETENT FOOL OBAMA wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, You can bet Ryan is as clean as a polished church pew.
Libbys will say he is the Anti-Christ!!!
But to no avail!!1
AAEHAEHAEHAEHEAHAEHAEAEHAEH
Just like they made up LIEs about Palin!!!!
No-one needed to make up lies about Palin. She was self destructing.
INCOMPETENT FOOL OBAMA

Anchorage, AK

#20 Aug 11, 2012
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>No-one needed to make up lies about Palin. She was self destructing.
THE REAL REALITY is that commie Bums like YOU and Obama want to DESTRUCT NORMAL AMERICANS AND AMERICA.
Bringmedinner

San Jose, CA

#21 Aug 11, 2012
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>Like they were gong to vote for Obama anyway? Is this any sum gain? it would seem not.
Why is it, when you lose a debate you always point in another direction?

The hatred of White Christian Males by the queer dominated Democrat Party has made more independent voters because they're sick of listening to you pointing in another direction, when all the economic destruction can be lain at your feet and you still refuse to do anything about it.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 14
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 5 min Cali Girl 2014dal 49,478
Supreme Court: Was gay marriage settled in 1972... 10 min Frankie Rizzo 677
California Takes a Stand Against Gay and Trans ... 12 min eJohn 97
Biggest Gay Lies 13 min Mikey 1,751
Gay marriage (Mar '13) 14 min DebraE 55,095
Gay Marriage and the Limits of Tradition 18 min Frankie Rizzo 99
Once more on fascism knocking on the Balkan doo... (Aug '09) 19 min Peter_Griffin 1,146
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Gay/Lesbian People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••